Voices in My Head Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Yeah... that I want your attention, your approval, more than I have wanted anything else in my life... that I will do anything, be anything, debase and degrade myself if you ask me to, to get those things...]

"I am finding things out about myself that I never understood before... that I never acknowledged... maybe never knew..."

"Sounds like you did some good work and even got yourself off at the same time... maybe you should spend more time with your nose in the corner... maybe you can solve some of the world's problems..."

Her panic reaction was immediate and strong. Her breathing and heart beat went from zero to 60 in record time... and her mind screamed [No!] I held her tight and said softly,

"Not to worry mom... no more nose in the circle for my naughty girl..."

She relaxed as quickly as she had panicked...

[Oh Damn it Jake...]

I lifted her tits and pointed her nipples at the lines I had drawn above her breasts...

"Next time you need to focus your mind and get it right, I will just attach the clips that I will mount right here to your nipples and you can hang here while you contemplate your attitude adjustment."

[Oh god... that... that's going to hurt like hell...]

She reacted physically as if I had slapped her right on the pussy. Her knees gave out for a second and she folded slightly before getting herself under control...

[He is cruel!]

"That's... oh crap Jake... that is so mean!"

"Be careful what you wish for mom... you might just jump from the pan into the fire. I really enjoyed you playing with yourself..."

"Can I finish sucking you now honey... please...?"

I turned her around in my arms, and she started to sink down to her knees, misinterpreting my intentions. I held her up and the smile faded from her face as she searched mine for meaning...

I hugged her close and bent down for a kiss to which she responded with gusto pushing into me and wiggling against my stiffening cock... throwing her arms around my neck. She was eager... passionate... nothing chaste or motherly about her kissing.

[Nothing has ever been this good! Why does he make me feel like this? That doesn't matter... you are here and feeling it... give into it... enjoy it... right now...]

As I backed out of the kiss, she sagged again, wanting to get on her knees...

"Easy there mom... we will have time for that... but I want to save that for later... we have other things to do right now..."

[But I want to suck that cock! He said you can later... don't be a bitch... ask him what's next and do what he tells you... fuck he is so hot... the more he makes me wait, the more I want him... oh no shit Hanna!]

(Good, she is really starting to get it... she is starting to understand...)

She dropped her arms to my chest, palms flat but fingers enjoying the touch...

"What things honey... what do we need to do?"

"I really liked watching you play with yourself... really liked it."

She started to blush...

"Oh that's cute... my mother, the hottie that just practically begged me to let her suck my cock, blushes because watching her pleasure her sweet pussy is one of my favorite things to do... I could watch you cum for hours on end..."

I stepped back...

"I want you to stand here facing me this time and let me watch you again..."

[Ok...]

"I am going to sit here... oh... and just so you know... I have been recording you since I put you in the corner..."

[Oh fuck... what are you doing to me Jake? What have you opened up in me... everything he does makes me want more...]

Her hands started at her breasts... her eyes closed as she squeezed, pulled pinched licked and nibbled... and then she opened her eyes, looked right at the phone on my desk and brought a nipple to her mouth and began to suck... once she got it firmly between her lips, one hand began its decent, a straight line to the treasure between her thighs... she played to the camera, keeping eye contact...

[This is so hot... playing nasty like this is really wild... its too bad James... no... I don't even care anymore... it took my son to set me free... to show me the truth about how to feel lusty, how to BE lusty...He sits there watching me with a silly smile, totally focused...he isn't even touching himself and his wonderful cock is standing up like a redwood tree... oh damn... here it comes again... ahhhh...]

"Oh Jake... I am cuming again..."

Leaning her back against the wall, mom slid down to the floor, taking the time to catch her breath. I turned off the phone recording, and sat still while she recovered from another series of small, linked orgasms.

[This is crazy insane... I can't believe how hard I came all because I knew that he was recording me while I masturbated. Nasty... naughty... everything I was always told was wrong and bad and it is neither... it is sooooo good... so damn good...]

Her breathing became more normal, her eyes opened...

[Oh my god... he is sitting there still hard and I am not taking care of him... I...]

She tucked her feet, got on her hands and knees and began crawling to me. I sat and waited... her hands went to my thighs first as she worked her way up... my cock had started to deflate as I watched her recover, but reacted to her advance the way any healthy cock would.

She opened her mouth and reached with her hands to engulf that thick piece of meat at the same time, but I caught her hands in mine and shifted my hips to pull my smaller head out of line with her advance...

"Mom..."

[What... why won't he let me?]

"Why not Jake... please... I really want to... please baby let me suck you... please..."

She had been staring, hyper focused...

[He started this! He brought me here... why won't he let me?]

She shook her gently by her wrists... "Mom... mom..." when she raised her gaze up to my face I continued...

"Having you on your knees begging to suck my cock is a dream come true...

"Then why..."

[Then let me damn it!]

"And I love your mouth... but there is more to come... more I want to do... more I want to show you today... and I am... sorry to say... NOT Superman. I am only so good and you are way more adept at getting me hard and ready and keeping me hard and ready, than I would have guessed... if I don't let it rest, you WILL get another load, but it will take too long and wring us both out...

[I don't...]

You can hardly stand... you are still covered in cum from the kitchen... it is dried in your hair and on your face... its everywhere... and we have added to it... a lot...

"But you're still hard and you have not cum as much as me..."

"God I hope I never do... men and women are built different... yeah, I know... 'Captain Obvious'... but women can have multiple orgasms... strung together or one at a time... men are much more limited... my balls need more time in between to manufacture each load... men are like black powder rifles... women more like machine guns... if I delay my release... it is more intense when I finally take it... and the teasing, denial and anticipation just makes it better... so I don't always reach for a nut... sometimes, like now, I wait a bit, knowing that it will come soon enough...

[I guess it makes sense... I've just never heard a guy say it let alone think anything like it... wham bam thank you mam is all I have ever known...]

"O.K. Jacob... What next then?"

"You go take a good hot relaxing shower... enjoy it... play with yourself if you want, but not to completion... then get dressed, something sexy, something you would not normally wear to the grocery store... wear some heels... some makeup... take an hour... hour and a half if you need to... but no longer than that... I will take a shower and get dressed and bring you a drink and a snack... and then we will take a drive... nope... not going to tell you where... can you do that for me?"

"With delight... and... enjoyment."

I gave her a kiss, soft and slow... then helped her to her feet and with a quick and barely felt "pop on" her ass, sent her to her own shower to get cleaned up.

I was thirsty so I knew that she would be too. I drank down a couple glasses of water and took her one as she was getting into the warm water of her shower... her inner voice was yammering on about where we might be going or what I might have in mind... how provocative she should dress...

"Hey mom... I got some ice water for you..."

I opened the shower door and stuck the glass in... she reached for it.

"Oh thank you Jake, I'm really dry..."

[Thank god... wait... don't... oh... how cute...]

I pulled it closer to me as she was about to grab it, then again when she turned and stepped after it, making her get out of the spray and come over to the door where I gave her the glass, and put an arm around her waist, pulling her wet body into me...

She giggled as I nibbled first her neck and then her ear...

"Jake, thank you I was so... ummmm!"

I covered her mouth with mine and she leaned into the kiss and my embrace.

"Get your shower... I will leave a plate on your dressing table..."

"Come on in sweat heart... the waters fine."

[Why does he resist?]

"Clock is ticking... wear something that makes you feel good about how you look..."