Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lone finger tantalized her clit for a long time as the water lapped deliciously over her body. But she could not be denied and as the rhythmic erotic sounds of Mea Culpa played, her fingers became frenzied against her clit until she cried out in passion, an orgasm overwhelming her with it's ferocity. She writhed in the water, paying no attention to the splashes that landed on the floor and puddled there. Arching her back, the final throes of her climax taking her away to another place...she cried out again and again, no longer the subdued professional but more the wanton wild woman. Her body shuddered in the tub and the waves tumbled over the sides but Lily didn't care. For just a few moments, she was in heaven.

As the music calmed, her body relaxed and she sank exhausted back into the water. Heaving a great sigh, she realized that she needed a man and needed one soon. This being alone was for the birds and she longed for a gentle lover to slide into her body and make her feel alive again. She longed for Jack.

Chapter 6

Jack's hand moved faster, stroking his throbbing cock, the head, deep red, almost purple. He stretched out his legs as he picked the phone up again, his thigh muscles taut, his balls aching. The phone in his left hand, held to his ear, his right hand sliding up and down his cock, the precum literally oozing from the swollen, angry colored head. He was close, so close. His breathing became deeper, he needed to cum and that need was too powerful, he needed it and now. The hand moved, his fingers squeezed. His thoughts, the thoughts of her, the hardness of her nipples, her full breasts overflowing from the nightdress, the nipples poking, pushing. "Fuckkkk" he thought to himself as he felt the build up, the spasms that started in his balls, his cock twitching. He needed to cum. He had to cum, now.

"Lily, I need to go, something has come up that needs my urgent attention, let me call you again in the morning, bye for now." He replaced the receiver, opened his dark blue shirt, exposing his strong muscular stomach, the deep tan. His muscles tightened as his hand worked hard on his cock. His breathing quickened. "Oh fuckkkk, yessss" he moaned as he felt the familiar feeling mount from his balls, driving the cum from them, up his shaft, to spurt long and high, splattering his stomach, his chest. His hand, blurring speed, massaged his cock as the eruption continued, sending the contents of his balls over his body. He took a deep, deep breath as the orgasm subsided, as the cum ran down his stomach, as his cock leaked the cum over his strong fingers, fingers that squeezed, fingers that coaxed more out of his cock, draining his heavy balls.

"Fuck" he said as he cleaned himself, his body shuddered as he wiped the sensitive head of his cock, throwing the tissues into the bin by the side of the desk. "Fuck, I want her." he said out loud to himself.

The remainder of the day passed, his thoughts still hung around her body, a body that he now had the image firmly implanted into his brain. His mind worked hard, planning, thinking, deciding. "Hell, I need a beer." he said to no one in particular. He also wanted to meet the voice on the other end of the phone, he wanted to meet, greet and lay the voice. "Damn" he said out loud again. "I need to fuck her".

He left the sanctuary of his office, went down to the shop floor, found Lee in his office. Lee was Jack's 'right hand', his knowledge of the trade, even for one as young as he, was stupendous. Jack relied on Lee, often leaving him to run the store. Lee was also a hit, a VERY big hit with the ladies. He stood some 3 inches over Jack's 6 foot frame, his muscular body, some 30 lbs heavier than Jack's own 210. His light mulatto colored skin, the shaved head, the large brown eyes, the gleaming smile, yes, a hit with the ladies, especially the way he dressed, his tight pants clearly outlined the length, the bulge, yes indeed, a very big hit.

"Hey Lee, come on, I need a fucking drink man." Jack said to him as he poked his head around the door. Jack's mind was racing. How? How does he get Lily to come down south? How? Lee would be the inspiration, Lee would come up with the idea, the way. He'd know.

They went into the bar, just a short three blocks from the store. Jack ordered the necessary and they sat and talked. It was Lee who broached the subject, of why his boss looked so perplexed, the way his mind kept wandering. Jack laughed and then told Lee the story, the whole story. How her voice made him stroke, made him cum.

"Hell Lee, I shot loads over me, she's so hot I tell ya, I've gotta have this one." Jack said bursting into a laugh.

Lee laughed, his white teeth contrasting against the light brown skin, the color obtained from his black Father and his white Mother. "Hey Jack, no problem man." Lee said with conviction. "Yeah, no problem man, it's easy, let's have an opening show of her line, easy man'.

"Fuck." Jack said. It was that simple. Dumb bastard he said to himself. His mind was too much into her breasts, her nipples, her tanned body. He didn't, wasn't, couldn't think straight. "Lee, I love you!" Jack said to him. Lee laughed and replied, "Hey Jack, I love ya too, but I ain't gonna suck that dick, well not here anyways."

"Teaser!" Jack said as his hand slid under the table, ran up the tight leather pants of Lee, his fingers coming to rest on the bulge contained so tightly. Lee smiled as he felt Jack's fingers stroking his cock. He nervously looked around the bar, as Jack pressed down on his growing cock. "Then later Lee." Jack said as he dragged his fingers down the monstrous cock, visibly growing as he stroked.

Jack's mind raced back to Lily. His thoughts. What would she do if she found out that Jack swung both ways? What would she think if she knew that Jack enjoyed sucking cocks as much as he enjoyed licking pussy? He smiled as he and Lee drank the beer, ordering a fresh pitcher, wondering perhaps if he could create a threesome out of this.

Chapter 7

The next morning dawned bright as Lily awoke to a glorious sunrise. She stretched her lithe body until she felt somewhat awake and then climbed out of bed. Shaking her tousled hair, she ran her fingers through it and got up to get ready for work.

She looked at her clothes with a discerning eye and chose a pastel pink suit made of silk. The material draped her body and outlined her curves and yet the professional look remained. She quickly donned the outfit adding a small white lily from a floral bouquet. Pinning her hair up, she drank some orange juice and was out the door in less than 30 minutes.

Arriving first at the office was nothing new for her. She had been somewhat of a workaholic ever since she was young and was always full of energy. Indeed she had run track for several years and tended to go jogging to keep in shape. The first thing she did at work each morning was check her phone messages. She was surprised to find one from Jack, apologizing for the abrupt ending to yesterday's phonecall. He mentioned calling back this morning and she added him to her calendar. Just the thought of him gave her a little tingle. She was starting to have ideas about him....nice ones at that.

Melanie pulled up in her Lexus and Lily smiled wondering not for the first time if she overpaid her employees. This didn't last long though because Melanie was worth her weight in gold. Her long thick blond hair was braided today and the butterfly tattoo on her back could be clearly seen. Melanie attracted both sexes and never made a secret of her bisexuality. Lily herself was "strictly dickly" as one friend was fond of saying and she never really entertained the thought of another woman. Once in a while the idea of being with two men invaded her mind and today was one of those times. She pondered what it would be like to have two men devote themselves to pampering her body as well as arousing themselves with each others tongues. She knew that she wouldn't get much work done unless she focused on something else.

Deciding that now was as good a time as any, Lily headed for the changing room to try on a new item that had arrived yesterday. It was a pair of fishnet stockings and she was thinking of wearing them to an upcoming party. As she carefully placed her fingers into the material and began to roll the stockings up her leg, she again thought of a man caressing her calf with his strong hands. Jack's hands. She sighed and finished putting on the stockings, and stepped into some black stiletto heels that were nearby. Turning in the mirror, she nodded her approval at the look. She grabbed a silk robe and threw it on, walking out to Melanie to strut her stuff. Smiling provocatively at her assistant, Lily said in a husky voice, "What do you think?"

Melanie's tongue was hanging out and Lily started to laugh when suddenly the phone rang. Her breath caught in her throat. In her fun she'd forgotten the time and knew it was Jack. By the time she got to her office the phone was on it's third ring. She grabbed the receiver and picked it up saying, "Hello? Jack?"

"Hi Lily." He said and added for kicks, "What are you wearing?"

Chapter 8

Teasing Lee all the time, Jack's fingers ran up and down the leather clad leg, his fingers stroked, pressed into the thickness as it grew.

"Come on, let's go" Jack said to his lover, as he squeezed his cock, the soft leather not stopping the heat rising from the growing cock. The short drive to Jack's house, short, but still enough time for Lee to unzip Jack's pants, to take out the hard cock, to run his thumb over the head, to squeeze it. Jack moaned as he felt Lee's hot breath, then his hot mouth taking the tip of his hard cock inside. Jack needed to fuck Lee's mouth, needed his cock to explode in his mouth, he needed Lee's cock in his mouth, in his ass.

Stopping the car, both got out, in a hurry. Once the door was open, Jack turned to his lover, without a second thought, sunk to his knees, running his hands up and down Lee's strong thighs, over the large bulge, his nails raking that bulge. Looking up at the smiling face, the even white teeth, Jack smiled.

"Ready for this Lee?" Jack asked as he unzip the leather pants. Naked underneath, the black cock sprung out, the bulbous head, the strong throbbing cock. Jack looked at it. He had seen it thousands of times, he had stroked and sucked it a thousand times, maybe more, but every time he saw it, his heart raced, his mouth needed it, his ass needed it. Lovingly, he held the black cock, lovingly his fingers ran over the head, up and down the shaft, over the thick bulging vein on the underside. Licking his lips, encircling his fingers around the girth, he lowered his mouth, taking the head into his mouth. He felt Lee pushing, forcing his cock deeper. Jack took him, took the whole length, deep throating the cock, as deep as he could, feeling the soft leather on his chin. His head bobbed up and down, Lee's hips thrust forwards, powering his cock deep into Jack's hungry mouth. He felt Lee's hands on his head, felt the fingers gripping his hair as he forced his cock deeper, fucking the hot mouth on his cock. Jack took the cock as he peeled the leather pants off of Lee, tugging them down the muscular thighs, freeing his balls, heavy balls, balls full of his cream, full of his cum, cum that Jack wanted in his mouth, down his throat.

Taking those balls in his hand, Jack rolled them as his head bobbed, as the cock powered into his throat, as Lee's hands held Jack's head tight to his body. Cupping the heavy balls as he released the cock, his tongue licking those balls, then taking each of them, one by one, into his mouth, sucking on each one before taking his cock deep again.

Hearing Lee's breathing increase, the moans, the power of his hands holding, forcing, his head. Jack knew he was close, close to sending the contents of those balls in his hand, sending the white hot cum into his throat. Jack wanted it, needed it. He sucked harder, his head bobbed up and down faster, his fingers crept under his partners ass, stroked the tight entrance to his ass, then feeling Lee's cock twitch, hearing his deep throaty moan, he sunk his finger deep into his ass sending Lee over the top, sending him into raptures.

Jack took the eruption, took the explosion, gagging as he swallowed his partner's cum, droplets escaping his lips, dribbling down his chin. Jack continued to suck, to swallow, draining Lee's balls, draining the cum from him.

"Oh yes Jack, fuckkkk, yes, take it, fuckkkk yes" Lee moaned as his cock pumped his seed into the thirsty, hungry throat.

Jack released Lee's cock, licking the tip, cleaning it, cleaning the last remnants of cum as it seeped from the eye. Taking the cock in his hand, he stroked it, squeezed it as he looked up, the beads of sweat running down Lee's smooth hairless chest.

Standing, Jack released the grip to Lee's cock, watched as it softened. Marveled at the size, even when soft. So big, so thick.

Jack smiled at Lee as he turned away, undressing, throwing his shirt and pants on the bed as he stepped under the shower, lathering his body. Lee soon joined him, taking over the lathering, the soaping. Jack leaned back against the mosaic wall as Lee's hands ran up and down his body. He sighed as he felt Lee's fingers grasping his cock, as his fingers rubbed the soap onto his balls. The water cascading over their bodies. Jack smiled as he saw the razor in his partner's hand. How he loved the way Lee shaved his balls, never a moment's worry of being cut and most of all, the way he would suck him afterwards, the way his lips, his tongue would bring him to an orgasm. However, Jack wanted his ass, he wanted to fill Lee's ass, fuck his tight, hot ass. He moaned as Lee's fingers lifted his balls, as the razor scraped away the last of the hair, as his mouth closed around his cock, his teeth scraping, biting, nibbling at his hardness, taking him deep.

Jack pulled Lee up. "Turn round Lee" Jack said to him, his breathing ragged, his cock throbbing, so hard, so rampant. He needed to fuck Lee, needed to pound his cock deep into his ass. Lee smiled, he knew the position, he knew the way Jack wanted him, he knew he needed his ass. Leaning against the wall, his ass high in the air, his legs spread. Jack brought his hand down hard, slapping the tight cheeks, the hard muscular ass. Moving behind him, Jack holding his cock as he spread his cheeks. The water running down, over the crack, over the hole that Jack would power his cock into, deep and hard.

Guiding the tip of his throbbing cock to Lee's hole, feeling Lee clench and then release as Jack slapped his ass again. Jack heard him groan, moan as he slammed his cock into Lee's ass. One thrust sent the whole length deep. Jack growled, grunted as he slammed back and forth, slamming his hard cock deep, fucking Lee's ass deep and hard. It didn't take long, not long at all. Jack let out a loud groan. "Fuck Lee, yes, I am cumming, cumming, cumming" he groaned out loud as he felt Lee tighten his ass, tighten his muscle, clenching, holding, squeezing Jack's cock. They both moaned as Lee felt the cum enter his ass, Jack moaned as he felt his cock spurt, as he came, emptying his balls, deep into Lee's ass.

They arrived for work the next morning, both refreshed, both happy, especially Jack, his mood was buoyant, jovial. It showed as he called Lily's number, hearing her voice, sending a shiver down his spine, sending the familiar feeling to his cock, it twitched as he said….."Hi Lily, what are you wearing?" He laughed….

Chapter 9

Lily tightened the belt around her robe after hearing Jack ask what she was wearing. It was almost as if he could see her. With only her bra and stockings underneath, she felt naked to his voice.

"Why are you asking me that?" she nervously said. Jack started laughing and explained that he was just teasing. Lily visibly calmed and sat down in the chair. The door was open and she heard Melanie turn on the music in the outer office. Upbeat rhythms of Elton John flowed across the room as Jack continued to talk about his latest show, mentioning his friend Lee as one of his inspirations.

"Lily you've got to come down to Atlanta to my opening and meet Lee...that's all there is to it." As soon as she heard the words Lily knew she'd have to fly down. Jack went on to describe what he had planned to show and what the models would be wearing.

"I've been thinking about what you said regarding having the power over men and I want my models to have the same effect. There will be younger and older women alike, small and large busted ladies for all to see. Not just for sex appeal mind you but for the purpose of seeing that any size or age can look good in sexy clothing given the right atmosphere. It's all in the way you present yourself."

Lily listened with rapt attention as Jack continued, finding herself once again drawn to his voice. She played with the strands of her hair that she'd unpinned, wrapping tendrils around her fingers without realizing what she was doing, and her legs parted as Jack's voice seduced her. Her robe opened a bit and her pale breasts pushing against the bra were quite a contrast to the black silk robe that she wore. Her tan only accented the look as well as the stockings she wore. She kicked off the high heels and made herself comfortable, finally putting Jack on speaker phone so for once Melanie could hear this voice that Lily had gone on and on about.

"Lily if you were to be one of my models, do you know what I'd have you wear?"

Lily found this line of questioning quite interesting and played along, "No Jack, what would you have me wear?" She drew her finger around the phone cord and stared at the speaker, her tongue outlining her lips as if Jack's voice were a succulent strawberry that needed devoured.

"Knowing your blond tresses would look lovely highlighted against a dark blue, I'd have you wear an indigo teddy that barely covered your body. It would fit tight over the bodice to accentuate your breasts and your nipples would almost peek over the top. I would want every man in the room to want those nipples in his mouth, for that matter, the ladies too. The pinkness of them would harden as the clients gazed at the feast in front of them, and your body would silence them as they watched you walk down the aisle."

Lily tried to swallow but found she couldn't. Her body once again was in need and as Jack went into full southern sexmode talk she found herself wanting to have him inside her, whispering soft words in her ear as he rocked her body gently back and forth.

"Go on." She whispered and literally heard Jack smile as he went on. She pulled out a vibrator from her desk drawer...Jr. they called it because it was small. Sometimes looking at the portfolios of models caused all the employees at her company to become aroused and as a joke one Christmas she bought them all vibrators...even the men. Funny thing was, she knew they were used on a constant bases because she kept getting requests for batteries.

Jack went on to describe how the crotch of the teddy would fit snug against her pussy and that the appearance of her wet juices would only increase sales. At that point she told Jack she'd have to call him back. His voice had once again lured her into submission and she was drowning in desire but still too embarrassed to let him know. She disconnected him and laid her head back on the chair as Robert Palmer's Simply Irresistible started playing, the beat pounding in her head and spurring her on. Of all songs to play now. She'd once danced to the song with an old boyfriend. The dance ended up with them fucking behind a stairwell as they both got so carried away with passion.

Her methods are inscrutable The proof is irrefutable She's so completely kissable Our lives are indivisible She's a craze you'd endorse, she's a powerful force You're obliged to conform when there's no other course She used to look good to me, but now I find her ...Simply irresistible ...Simply irresistible