Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexuality of the song enticed her and knowing no other employees would be in for at least 30 minutes she turned on the vibrator, not caring if Melanie heard it but hoping she'd give her some privacy. She was wrong.

Melanie immediately appeared in the doorway, her hair in a ponytail by this time, looking young and fresh as always. Lily turned off the toy and smiled at her friend. Melanie gave a quick grin and said, "What...not using the "maestro" today?" That caused Lily to laugh as they both knew the larger more lifelike vibrator was at home in Lily's drawer. Then Melanie got serious as she looked slowly over Lily's body and the way her breasts almost spilled out of the bra.

"Lily...you know I'm bisexual and have never made an advance on you. But....I think I could help you this time. Nothing will continue after today but....I'm your friend and your nipples are hard as a rock and they need some tender loving care. Let me take care of them for you."

Lily's eyes darkened with lust. She hadn't counted on Melanie interfering but now she realized that having her nipples licked as Jack had talked about, would only enhance her experience right then. She beckoned Melanie by opening her robe a little more and Melanie walked over...pushing the robe off her arms and onto the chair. Lily's bra was the only protection left now and Melanie slowly raised her fingers giving her a last chance to say no. Lily merely closed her eyes and once again laid her head back on the headrest of the chair. Melanie pulled the bra down over Lily's full breasts and then got down on her knees and started out by gently touching her friend, caressing underneath Lily's breasts and holding them in her hand. She reached down and turned the vibrator on as Lily held it in her hand. Not wanting to upset her friend, Melanie knew she wouldn't do anything below the waist, she'd leave that to Lily.

Looking at Lily's perfect breasts took Melanie's breath away. She'd never told her that as far as she was concerned, Lily had the most beautiful breasts she'd ever seen...and she'd seen a lot. She lowered her soft mouth to Lily's left breast and began to lick her gently right where her tan line met the white creamy flesh. Lily sighed and moved her hand to her moist pussy, keeping her eyes closed and just reveling in the feel of a woman's tongue on her body. Melanie was an expert and stayed on the tops of Lily's breasts for the longest time. Then as Lily's moans got louder, she teased her way down to a nipple and concentrated on making circles around the aureoles, moving the tip of her tongue over the tiny bumps that formed on the circle. Lily didn't want to move and yet she was squirming in her chair, knowing that her climax would happen swiftly and with great force. Melanie's tongue kept working it's magic until right before Lily came, Melanie started sucking on the nipples, her mouth taking in as much breast as possible until Lily cried out and instinctively pushed her body towards Melanie. Melanie almost lost it then but kept her mouth solid on her treasure, enjoying the sounds that her friend was making. Lily's body shuddered with her orgasm and she came several times, dampening the leather chair with her juices. Then Melanie slowed down her tongue movements and started kissing Lily's nipples and breasts with delicate small touches, allowing Lily to lie back in the chair and recover.

Finally Lily turned off the toy and sighed, dropping the vibrator on the floor and smiling at Melanie.

"Thank you Melanie, that was quite.......exhausting." she grinned.

"What are friends for?" Melanie said. She pulled herself off the floor and left the room quickly, not wanting Lily to become embarrassed. After several minutes of debate, Lily picked up the phone and called Jack back...leaving the following message on his answering machine, knowing soon she'd be meeting the man that belonged to the golden voice.

Chapter 10

Jack woke, he turned and noticed that Lee had left the bed. He thought he had left totally then smiled as he heard the dulcet tones from the shower. Jack laid there, his hand drifted down to his already erect cock. His fingers closed around it, his thumb rubbed over the tip, parting the slit. Removing the sheet from his body, Jack parted his legs, his tight hand firmly gripping his throbbing cock, the thick shaft, the pulsing blue vein. He felt the blood pumping through that vein as he squeezed tighter. His left hand moved to his balls, cupping them.

Closing his eyes, he thought of her, of her breasts, her nipples. His hand moved up and down. He heard Lee entering the room. He opened his eyes, he smiled as he saw his male lover standing by the bed. His light brown skin glistened with the residue of the shower. Jack looked down the strong body, the muscular stomach, the strong arms, thighs, the long thick cock, the big hairless balls. Jack reached out, his left hand touched the flaccid cock. As if by magic, his touch caused the slight twitching of Lee's cock. His fingers closed around the now growing shaft. Both hands, now full, full of cock. Jack began to stroke, himself and Lee.

Lee lowered his head as Jack still stroked his now hard cock, his mouth inches from the tip of Jack's cock. Jack moaned as Lee blew over the tip, pursing his lips. He moved Jack's hand away, took Jacks cock in his hand, held it upwards. "Oh fuck Lee, yes, yes, do it, fuck yes" Jack moaned as he knew what his lover was going to do. His hand tightened on Lee's cock as he watched his mouth lowering, his wide open mouth, the gleaming white teeth, such a contrast against his skin. "Ohhhhh fuck" Jack groaned as he felt the warmth form Lee's mouth over his cock, but still no contact, just the warm breath. Jack squeezed Lee's cock, he knew, he damn well knew that Lee was going to suddenly close his mouth on him, that he would soon slam his mouth and throat down on his cock. Jack's heart raced, he waited, the anticipation building. "Yes Lee, now, do it, do it". Jack was almost begging, pleading. His grip on Lee's cock intensified. He let out a loud groan as Lee suddenly slammed his mouth down, his teeth clenching, taking the whole length into his mouth and throat. Jack felt the teeth as they scraped up and down, felt Lee's fingers sliding under his ass, felt a finger touch, probe, press and then enter his ass. "Ohhhhh my goddddd" Jack groaned feeling the finger enter, sinking, the mouth, the teeth, sucking and biting. Even after so soon, he was almost there, almost ready to cum. Lee knew, he knew the feeling, the body twitching, the spasms. Quickly, Lee spun him over. Jack let out a groan, he knew.

Getting on all fours, Jack braced himself, braced his body. Lee's finger rammed in deep and then withdrew. Jack felt the bed move, felt the bed take Lee's weight. He felt Lee's hands grabbing his hips, felt the tip of his lovers cock start to probe his hole. "Fuckkkkk" Jack screamed as he slammed his ass back, as he felt Lee's hard throbbing cock enter him, filling him, fucking him. He felt his balls slapping against the backs of his thighs.

* * * * * * * *

The open topped BMW pulled up at the stop light. "Hell man, ask the damn woman if you want her to fly down for the opening night" Lee said to Jack as he slipped the car into first. The tires gripped the black tarmac of the road as he shot across the intersection, turning left and pulling into the store parking lot. Jack got out as Lee turned off the ignition. He will, he will ask her. As he dialed the number, his thoughts were upon her. He felt the heart rate increase, he felt his cock increase. The thoughts of her nipples, her breasts, the way she explained, no, the way she gave him the details of her walking barefoot, the way her nipples felt hard, the way the guys looked at her. He wanted her, he wanted her pussy, her nipples. He wanted. Unaware, unrehearsed she answered the phone. His mind was still on her outfit, her nipples.

"Hi Lily, it's Jack. What are you wearing?"

Shit, fuck he thought to himself, why the hell did he say that? He heard the silence, the nervousness at the other end, her end. His mind raced, his thoughts raced. He needed to respond to her asking why he had asked her that. He laughed, he blushed, quickly explaining that he was only teasing. His thoughts still on her nipples, her full tanned breasts, her blonde tresses. He went on to say to her that she just had to come down to Atlanta to the opening night, to see the designs, to see the complete set up, the models wearing her designs. He explained he wanted all women, regardless of bust size, to feel wanted, to feel sexy, to look good. He told her that Lee and he would collect her from the airport, no expense would be spared, a limo, big black limo.

All the time he was talking, his hand rubbed the now fully erect cock through his pants. Fully erect, even though no longer than 45 minutes ago, his cock was sunk deep into Lee's mouth and then he had felt Lee's cum running down the crack of his ass, down his inner thighs. The power of Lee's cock, the power of the orgasm, the power of Lee's suction on his cock. Jack's eruption, 45 minutes ago, was huge, was heart racing, tremendous.

Jack explained how the models would be dressed, his fingers pulled down the zipper to his pants, he reached inside, took out his sore, but hard again cock. A rush of blood, he said to Lily, he asked her if she knew what he'd have her wearing if she was one of her models. His fingers rubbed the tip of his cock as he told her of the indigo teddy, the way it fitted, tight, barely covering her body. How the bodice would accentuate the fullness of her breasts, the way her nipples would be peeking over the top, the way the crotch of the teddy would bite into her pussy, the way they would see her pussy lips, the wetness, the scene and just how the sales would be increased.

He was stroking his cock, he was hard. He wanted pussy. He wanted her pussy, he wanted her. Just then, she cut him off.

"Fuck" he thought. "Shit" he shouted. He thought he's gone too far. "Fuck" he said as he shoved his cock back into his pants. He needed the bathroom. He need to fuck. He needed pussy. He needed her. He wanted her.

He left his office, turning left to the bathroom. His brain still pounding, his cock still throbbing. Passing one of the storerooms, he glanced through the door. His glance caught the sight of Kelly, or Kel as she preferred to be called. She was leaning over some cartons, the short skirt had risen, revealing the backs of her thighs. Jack's cock throbbed. He and Kelly had, at last year's Staff Christmas party, gone to his office. She led him inside, swiped the papers off of the top, the files, the pen holder. She had sat on the edge of the desk, lifted the dress, opened her legs, to reveal her nakedness, her totally shaved pussy. The look in her eyes, the blazing look. "Fuck me Jack, fuck me".

Jack looked at Kelly's legs, her tight ass. His cock throbbed. Quietly, he closed the door, walked up behind her. She heard his walk, his footsteps. She looked over her shoulder, saw the door had been close. She didn't move, she just smiled. Jack saw the smile, he saw the legs part. He reached out, gripped the elastic of her virtual see though panties. One tug, they ripped. Jack looked at her, heard her saying. "Fuck me Jack, fuck me". No finesse, no tenderness. Jack needed to use her, just as she wanted to use him.

He parted her legs wider, took hold of his cock, slamming into her wet pussy, slamming in deep and hard. She groaned, he moaned. Their bodies moved back and forth in unison. Their breathing, ragged, the guttural groans, their growling. He shot deep, came hard. He felt her cumming, felt the wetness overflowing as she came, flowing out of her pussy, over his cock.

He pulled out, she turned, dropped to her knees and greedily sucked his cock, cleaning their combined juices, cleaning his balls, taking him deep. He noticed three messages on his answer machine, the red light flashing. Lily's was the second message. He listened to it, not just once, but three times. He smiled, he grinned. "Yes" he said "Yes" he shouted. "Fucking yes" he hollered.

He dialed her number, his face beaming. He left her the message.

Chapter 11

(three weeks later)

Lily was anxiously waiting to board her flight to Atlanta. She checked her watch again and nervously fixed her hair. The counter person had told her she would be sitting in the last row which she didn't mind. While it was undoubtedly louder toward the back, she hoped she would have some time to think about the initial meeting with Jack and Lee. A few weeks ago after inviting her down, Jack had hesitated in explaining his relationship with Lee, hinting here and there until Lily finally came right out and asked if Lee was his roommate/lover. For the first time ever Lily heard Jack mumble so she had to ask him to repeat his answer. When he confirmed her suspicions, she felt a wicked smile spreading across her face.

"Sorry Lily, hope I didn't shock you."

"Of course not Jack, not at all. I don't think I've ever told you that having two men was my fantasy." She lightly laughed but was only half teasing him.

"Oh really?" He asked. Their conversation had continued at that point with Lily accepting his invitation and now the time had arrived!

They began calling seats to be boarded starting with the last and so Lily headed down the walkway with her luggage in tow. A tall man walked in front of her and she couldn't help staring at his ass, the way it clenched with it step to the point where she could almost see the muscles ripple, like a prowling panther. After walking back to her seat, she found herself face to face with this man. He was gorgeous! Dark brown eyes the color of chocolate and dark wavy hair. Being taller than her, he volunteered to push her carryon bag in the compartment overhead and she relented. She was handing it to him when something fell out of the front pocket and Lily was aghast to discover it was her hot pink teddie.

"Um...I think this belongs to you." The man chuckled while picking up the nightie.

"Thank you," Lily stammered and stuffed it back in the pocket, giving the luggage to him to heave up to the area above their seats.

"Sure you don't want to put this on now?" Again that sly delicious grin decorated his face. He was very good looking and it was all Lily could do not to stare. She tossed back her hair and decided to play along.

"I'll try it on later after we're in the air." Ever since her tryst with Melanie, Lily had been much more daring. Once she went out on the town without panties and another time she got drunk at a bar and flashed a patron. Both times she had gone home to have mind blowing orgasms. And now this hunk was in front of her. Mmmmm.

She settled down in her seat by the window and watched as the man looked at his ticket once again.

"Looks like I'm sitting beside you." He said. Lily smile as the gentleman sat down and held out his hand.

"Nicholas Marlow at your service. Call me Nick."

Lily took his proffered hand and shook it, not at all surprised at the tingles she felt run through her body. Nick's gaze stayed focused on her eyes for a bit but didn't neglect to spare an inch of her while he undressed her with his eyes.

"I'm Lily, pleased to meet you."

"I'm more than pleased Lily...I'm aroused." Nick laughed and his smile lit up the entire cabin. Lily grinned and relaxed, deciding that she was going to enjoy this plane ride.

*************************************************

About 20 minutes into the flight, she noticed Nick moving around a bit. Then he asked the flight attendant for a blanket and covered up. He turned to look at Lily and winked saying, "I'm not really that cold." Lily watched as she first heard a zipper and then watched as the blanket slowly moved back and forth over Nick's lap. Again that wonderful smile looked upon her and she smiled back knowing exactly what he was doing. She excused herself and got up to use the restroom. The lights had dimmed by this time as it was early evening, and as she moved her way past Ranger, she felt his hands upon her hips.

"Just helping you out babe." He said as he guided her past him.

Lily made her way to the restroom and quickly took off her drenched panties. She had not worn any stockings, only a short skirt to show off her legs for Jack and now she felt the cool texture against her flesh. As she walked back to her chair, intending to have a seat and decide if she really wanted to play or not....Nick's hands stopped her. He reached up and placed his firm grip around each of her thighs...and as she smiled and tried to scoot past him, he moved one hand up the inside of her thigh and his middle finger slid right into her pussy. Lily grabbed the seat to stay balanced and moaned without thinking. She practically collapsed on top of him but not before he whisked his blanket away and revealed a very stiff cock pointing straight up from his jeans. Lily gasped and just looked at the size of him. Nick used the moment to slowly slide his finger in and out of her and Lily's eyes glazed over and she instinctively cried out. Nick then withdrew his finger and wiped Lily's juices over the head of his cock and spread it around. Then he pulled her onto him. She was immediately impaled by his hard cock and buried her face in his neck as she groaned loudly. Nick didn't move a muscle...he held her still and covered her with his blanket. To anyone looking, she'd just fallen asleep on his shoulder. But after a moment of lying there, he purposely twitched his cock inside her and Lily let out another moan. She responded by gripping his shaft with her pussy and then Nick growled. Lily had let loose a powerful creature in Nick. His mere size was intimidating but Lily took him all in, her velvety walls surrounded him like a womb.

The light turbulence only added to the duo's passion as the plane began to dip and weave. Lily wrapped her arms around Nick as his body plunged into hers with each rocking movement. No motion of their own was needed. Lily knew that she would be cumming quickly and practically hissed into Nick's neck as she got closer.

"Come on baby," Nick groaned. He arched his hips towards her and Lily lost all control. She slammed her body on top of his and shoved her face into his neck as she let loose her climax. Moving her mouth close to his ear, she hoarsely groaned as she came over and over. The second Nick heard her sounds, he started cumming in buckets, thrusting his hips into Lily like a wild stallion over and over. The power of their fucking made Lily's eyes water as her body was literally taken to new heights. Nick's face was tight as the tension showed through and he sought out Lily's mouth to share the passion. His tongue leaped down her throat as he felt and heard her guttural sounds. Together they rode the climax until both were spent. Then Nick planted small kisses all over Lily's warm face, tasting her sweet sweat at 30,000 feet.

"That was glorious." said Lily. She lay exhausted on Nick's chest. Just about then the pilot came on the speaker to announce their landing in 20 minutes.

"Oh my goodness!" Lily said which made Nick laugh. She quickly slid off his slick cock and tried to wipe the juices off her leg. That only made matters worse and when she sat down to buckle in, more cum ran down her leg. Nick smiled wickedly and traced the cum with his finger, wiping it up and tasting it. Lily just sat there...totally mesmerized.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club Lily." Nick smiled and gave Lily one last kiss as the seatbelt sign came on.

The landing was uneventful and as Nick stood and grabbed her luggage from the overhead rack, he mentioned that he never got to see her in her pink teddie.

"Maybe on our way back." Lily said, smiling. She walked down the aisle with a bounce in her step and headed down the ramp to meet Jack and Lee. She only hoped that the traces of cum on her leg wouldn't be visible since it was finally dark outside. Taking a breath..she stepped through the airport door.