Volleyball Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Bri is late. Lauren makes her masturbate.
3.3k words
4.57
9.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No bus? Why?" The whole team seemed to whine in unison as Coach stood before them in the locker room, a whiteboard with a series of X's and O's and arrows littered about with their strategy against Columbia tomorrow.

Coach shook her head, as though disappointed in herself. "Look, not my call. I requested it, but the admin said that because of the budget cuts, any travel less than two hours is the player's responsibility. It's their policy going forward, and there's just nothing I can do. Sorry girls."

A collective groan rang as news broke to the girls, seated about the benches in the locker room. "I gotta drive, too. No use whining about it; it's not a battle we're going to win. I'll see you all tomorrow at 10 a.m. sharp at Columbia's courts. Don't be late!"

Lauren groaned as Coach walked away and turned to Bri. "You're going to need a ride, right? I can pick you up at 7:30."

Bri flashed Lauren a smile as she grabbed her bag and heaved it over her shoulder. Bri hated driving, especially if it was going to be more than a few minutes. "Yeah, thanks. That'd be great! Just add it to my tab!"

Lauren rolled her eyes. "When the season is over, you owe me a drink. Or two. Or whatever number we're up to now."

"Uh, I think that's 27."

"Fuck yeah," Lauren giggled. The two began to walk out of the locker room together, both still sweaty from practice and carrying their bags. "Do you think we have a chance tomorrow? Their middle is a fucking monster. I don't know how I'm going to be able to hit against her."

Lauren wasn't small herself; at 6'2", she was the tallest on the team, but she was still short compared to some of the other middles in the league. She had been blessed with long legs that seemed to go on for days -- while she looked great in her volleyball shorts, she really got the boys' attention when she wore heels and a miniskirt that could accentuate her figure.

Bri shrugged. "Yeah, but you've been hitting so well. Megan will just have to be smart with her sets, but I think we got this. Their setter is a freshman, so as long as we're closing our blocks, I think we should be able to put up a pretty good wall."

Lauren nodded, but wasn't convinced. Obviously, she was going to show up tomorrow ready to play, but she knew she was going to be reliant on her teammates for the win. She was going to be outmatched. But it was a team game, after all. And Katie and Megan had been putting in long hours, so hopefully they'd be able to step up where Lauren was lacking.

Finally, the pair exited the gymnasium and headed to their cars.

"See you tomorrow! 7:30!" Lauren called out.

Bri waved. "See you then!"

---

Brrrm. Brrrm. Brrrm. Brrrm. 

The vibrations echoed through the dark room as Bri awoke with a start. She glanced over at her phone and immediately gasped. It was 7:40, and Lauren was calling. Bri sat up and swiped her phone. "Sorry, Lauren, I overslept! I'll be out in two minutes!"

Lauren barely got a word in as Bri hung up, tossed her phone in her bag, slid into the first pair of shorts she could find, and threw a t-shirt on over her bra. She dashed out of her room, grabbed her water bottle and a granola bar, and darted down to the car. She tossed her bag into the open trunk, then climbed in next to Lauren.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed again, quickly buckling her seatbelt.

Lauren wasted no time backing out of the driveway and speeding off. "Well, as long as we don't have to stop, I think I should be able to shave off the two minutes late that the GPS says we're going to be. So I think we're fine. It'll just be close. What happened?!"

Bri massaged her eyes, still half-groggy from just barely waking up. "I guess I turned off my alarm this morning instead of snoozing it? I'm just hoping I packed everything..."

"Well, do you at least have your equipment? Shoes and pads and your uniform?"

Bri nodded. "Yeah, I packed all that last night. But... I didn't pack any clothes or anything, so hopefully I can wear this all day."

Turn left to merge onto Highway 60 for 100 miles.

Lauren shrugged as she obeyed the GPS's commands. "I don't think we'll go out after since it's so close and a morning game. You should be fine."

Bri didn't respond. Instead, she pulled down the sunshade and looked into the mirror. Bri had dark brown skin, matching brown eyes, and dark, almost black hair. She pulled at the bags under her eyes as though she could simply rearrange and hide the bags. Her lips were pale pink, accented by the rest of her dark features. She sighed. "I definitely didn't pack my makeup. And I guess I'm going to have to put my hair up, there's no way I'll be able to figure out a better way to deal with all this mess before gametime."

Lauren laughed. "Just focus on the game, don't worry about the rest of it. I need you to play well."

Bri loosened up a bit as her heart rate settled. She was going to be fine. The pair quickly fell into the normal chatter, and the miles began to pass by.

After half an hour, Bri grabbed Lauren's phone and took a look at the GPS app. "Well, it says you've already shaved 3 minutes off the time. We'll be there at 9:59 now, so plenty of time!"

Lauren smiled. "Yeah, but you know Coach wants us 5 minutes early... And I definitely don't want to lose my starting spot."

Bri nodded. She definitely didn't want to piss off Coach; she needed her starting spot so she could keep her scholarship, but she had an aching in her bladder that she'd already been fighting for the past 20 minutes, and she knew there was no way she'd be able to hold it for another hour and a half.

"I just... well, I need to pee." Bri responded frankly. "Do you know if there's a rest area coming up?"

Lauren grimaced. "I have no idea. I can try to find a gas station? The towns around here seem to be like 10 minutes away, and we can't afford that kind of time. Can you hold it a bit?"

Bri gave a noncommittal response. "I... maybe. Just keep an eye out, okay?"

Five more minutes passed--the girls only passed two exits, and both were devoid of immediate gas stations or rest stops. Finally, Bri spoke up again. She was squirming in her seat at this point, her hands pressed to her crotch anxiously. "Just... can you just pull over? I'll only be a minute, but I'm going to fucking piss off your car.

"Yeah, yeah, one second..." Lauren quickly began to decelerate, pulling off onto the shoulder. The embankment was fairly steep, but Bri jumped out of the car and scrambled a few feet down the hill. She didn't even take a moment to close the car door as she whipped her pants down to her ankles and crouched down. Lauren had a full view of Bri's firm, brown ass.

Not that she hadn't seen it before, but definitely not like this.

"Oh, fuck!" Lauren heard Bri shout out after just a few seconds, then jump up from the grass. She fell over, then scrambled to climb up the hill.

"What happened?" Lauren called out from the still-running car as she watched Bri try to climb the hill with her shorts around her ankles. It didn't look like things were going well.

"Fucking snake!" Bri yelled. She used the car to pull herself up. "Fuck fuck fuck! I peed all over my fucking shorts too. Fuck. Just... goddammit."

Bri panicked for a moment before sitting her naked ass down on the edge of the car and peeing towards the grass and the snake. Lauren watched as the piss sprayed everywhere--at least she wasn't spraying into the car--but Lauren was certain that there was no way Bri was going to be able to control the flow.

After a moment, Bri stood up, naked and exposed, and turned to Lauren. "What the fuck do I do? My shorts are fucking soaked."

"I don't want them in my car! Just... take them off and leave them here, we gotta go!"

"Fuuuuck!" The dark-skinned girl moaned. She paused for just a moment, then complied. She slipped out of her shoes, tossed them into the car, and then stepped out of her soaking wet shorts. She held them up, and Lauren could see the drops falling from the fabric.

"Hurry, just toss it on the side. Someone will clean it up. We gotta go!"

Bri scrambled back into the car, now naked from the waist down, and Lauren quickly took off again.

"What the fuck! Goddamn, what a fucking morning! That snake was huge; you should have seen it! I thought it was gonna bite my fucking twat, I was so goddamn scared. And then there was pee everywhere and I think I scraped my knee, and..."

"Fuck."

Bri put her head in her hands as she looked down at her nudity in shame. "Please don't tell anyone?"

Lauren smiled. "What?! No! This is hilarious! Come on!"

Bri groaned. "No, please! Come on, I pissed everywhere, and now I gotta sit in your car naked for the next hour. Isn't that punishment enough?"

"So being in my car is punishment? Last time I drive you-"

"No, no, I want to --"

"So you want to be naked in my car now?" Lauren interrupted, beginning to tease Bri.

Bri blushed. "Don't fucking do this. Please?!"

Lauren couldn't help but smile. She knew Bri had a bit of a thing for being embarrassed; she'd admitted drunkenly at a party that she enjoyed being humiliated. For the most part, Lauren had been respectful of Bri -- but she was having too much fun now to stop. Plus, they still had another hour on the road.

"Isn't this, like, your thing, though?"

"I..." Bri squirmed. Lauren was right, even if Bri didn't want to admit it. The humiliation was absolutely setting Bri off, especially when combined with this... forced nudity. "That's... like... fantasy, though. I was drunk when I told you that!"

Lauren gave Bri a quick side eye. "So you're not enjoying this?"

Bri groaned aloud and hesitated. "I... I mean..."

"I knew it!" Lauren giggled. She was having fun, and it was making the miles pass by way easier. "Someone's horny, someone's horny!"

"Nooo!" Bri moaned in denial, but every fiber of her being knew it was a lie. A very non-convincing lie. Bri had a feeling Lauren's car was going to have a big wet spot on it- and it had nothing to do with the pee situation.

Lauren saw right through the lie. They'd been friends for years, and Bri was a horrible liar anyway. "Fuck, you really do have a humiliation fetish! I was just teasing a bit, but if you need to jerk off..."

"Lauren!" Bri called out, interrupting her friend. "I would never; you're my friend!"

Lauren, for her part, was in a particularly sassy mood this morning and absolutely enjoying it. "So if I wasn't your friend, you'd be masturbating in the car right now?"

Bri rolled her eyes, but she struggled to respond to Lauren. What was she supposed to say? She couldn't lie, Lauren was going to know. And she couldn't tell the truth because...

Well, because she really wanted to masturbate in Lauren's car. She was more turned on than she'd been in months; the whole situation was really just setting her off in every way. She desperately wanted to sneak her fingers between her legs, tease her pussy, play with her clit, and fuck herself silly with her fingers... for Lauren?

Bri bit her lip. "I mean..."

"Bri!" Lauren called out; now her turn to be slightly embarrassed. "I was just teasing. You were seriously considering masturbating? Right now?"

Bri sighed. "I... I..." The girl stuttered, unsure of how to respond. But being called out wasn't helping. Some kind of meta-humiliation, whatever it was, was going over Bri's head -- but it wasn't changing the situation between her legs.

Lauren paused for a moment as Bri struggled for words. Lauren had certainly been teasing Bri, just trying to rile her up and make the situation a bit more lighthearted. But now... now she was intrigued. There was a side of her awakening that she never knew existed--a side that was sassy and controlling and dominant, that... liked girls? That wanted to dominate them? Whatever those feelings were, she'd need to process them later. But for now...

"Do it. I dare you to touch yourself."

Bri shook her head. "No way, you're my friend! That's... I couldn't!"

But Lauren wasn't having it. "Do you want me to tell everyone about your pee fiasco?"

Bri's mouth went wide, but her pussy ached. "What? You're serious?"

Lauren nodded. "Dead serious. Do it, or I'll tell everyone."

Bri shivered. Blackmail. Humiliation. Coercion. This was literally textbook arousal for Bri. But Lauren was her friend--where was this coming from? She could say no, right? She had to say no, right? This was weird, right?!

But... did she want to? There was something just so sexy about the whole situation, even though every neuron in her brain was telling herself this was a bad idea, that she should stop, that she had to tell Lauren 'no', that there was no way she could go through with this.

"Oh." Bri's finger's brushed against her clit, as if they had a mind of their own. Bri shivered again as the pleasure ran through her body. Gods above, if she didn't cum before the game, she wasn't going to be able to play. Maybe this was for the best...

Was or wasn't, her brain wasn't focusing on logic. Her fingers were in control, and the little thing in the brain that produced dopamine was firing on all cylinders, bypassing any rationality. She slid her fingers deep into her wet pussy, coating them with her juices, and moaned out loud.

"Lick them," she heard Lauren command. She'd almost forgotten her friend was even there, but Bri obeyed wordlessly, immediately brought her fingers up to her mouth, licking her juices off of her brown fingers. They were sticky and absolutely coated with her natural lubricant. It was a taste Bri was quite familiar with -- her own, that is -- and absolutely enjoyed. She rolled her eyes back in her head and leaned back into the seat as she sucked every bit of her fluid off her fingers.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her thigh. Bri dared not open her eyes, but she allowed Lauren to move her. Bri shifted as Lauren pried the girl's legs apart, wider and wider until Bri's pussy was on full display, her pink folds contrasting with her dark skin, fully exposed for Lauren or anyone to see. Lauren pulled Bri's leg until she was sitting sideways in the seat, almost entirely facing Lauren, with one of Bri's legs on Lauren's lap.

Bri allowed herself to be controlled, but dared not open her eyes and look at her friend. She sat sideways in the car, wordlessly moving under Lauren's command, before Lauren spoke up again. "Go on, I didn't say stop."

The dark fingers found their way down Bri's soft skin, playing with her lower stomach, her mons pubis, and then finally finding her clit again. She gave it a rub for a moment and gasped loudly at the sensation. Then she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy again and began to fuck herself in the moving car. Bri was soaked, so as she fucked herself, the loud'shlick shlick shilck' of her fingers driving into her pussy filled the car. She could barely hear the road in the background--just the wet fucking of her fingers and her own heavy, airy breathing.

She enjoyed her own handiwork for a few minutes, just letting the waves of pleasure crash over her, before she heard herself moan out, "Oh... fuck, that's so good." She'd barely registered the thought before it escaped her lips, forgetting that Lauren could hear her. She blushed again, sending another shiver coursing through her body. Bri worked slowly and methodically, fucking herself for Lauren.

"Faster." Bri finally heard Lauren speak again. Her words seemed to get caught in her throat. Was she enjoying this? "I want to see you cum."

Bri obeyed. Her fingers began to plunge quicker between her fink folds, the shlick shlick shlick matching the increased pace. Bri could feel an orgasm building in her core. She pulled her fingers out, now well lubricated, and began to play with her clit, rubbing it in little circles in earnest.

"Oh..." Bri gasped. "Ohhhhh fuck!" The words escaped her lips with ease, barely considering her teammates presence. "Oh, I'm going to fucking cum!"

Bri moaned loudly and felt her hips begin to buck, her core spasming as the orgasm began to form deep inside of her, begging for escape. Bri's fingers danced upon her clit, rapidly flicking the little pink pleasure nub--and then she felt it.

Fingers slid into her pussy. Lauren's.

"Oh fuck!"

Maybe it was the additional fullness, maybe it was the humiliation, maybe it was the touch of a girl, or her teammate, or being exposed in a car, or... maybe a combination of all of the above, but Bri felt an orgasm rock her world. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her hips bucked, and moans and gasps and 'oh fucks' escaped her lips at a clip she'd never felt before. Wave after wave rocked her, and violent orgasms took hold of her entire body.

And then she squirted.

It was just once, but it was something she'd never done before. Right at the end of the orgasm, one final push--somehow she'd managed to squirt. She just hoped...

Bri lay in the seat sideways for another minute, even after her fingers had stopped and Lauren's attention had fully returned to driving, just trying to catch her breath.

"You good?" Lauren finally spoke up after a minute. "I think you got me a little bit."

Her voice was light and teasing, and Bri dared herself to open her eyes. Indeed, all across Lauren's shirt was.. Bri. Everywhere. She'd managed to coat Lauren in her squirt.

Lauren wiped her forehead and then licked her fingers. "Yup. Definitely got some on my forehead too. And I might need to clean my windows."

Bri grimaced. "Sorry... I've never done that before."

"Don't apologize," Lauren said quickly. "It was really hot. Seriously. So fucking hot."

Bri moved her legs back and settled properly back into her seat, still naked and exposed--but not really as much embarrassment at this point.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" Bri asked quickly. "None of this?"

Lauren smiled. "Our secret. I promise." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I might tease you about it, though."

Bri rolled her eyes. Of course she would. "Fine. But I'm coming after you next."

Lauren grinned a wide grin. "You already came, sister."

"Oh god."

Suddenly, the GPS spoke up again, breaking the tension.

In one mile, exit Highway 60.

"We're already there?" Bri piped up.

"Guess so," Lauren responded, then checked the time. "Looks like we'll be 10 minutes early too!"

Bri looked down at her naked legs. "So how am I supposed to get inside? And... do you have any underwear, by chance?"

Lauren laughed. "No underwear, sorry. But I can get your shorts out of your bag."

"Ughhhh!" Bri groaned, as she realized she was going to have to play the entire game commando. And then ride home in her sweaty shorts.

"Better pray we don't find any snakes on the way home!"