Volleyball Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for the final preparation for the big game. Take off the towel and get on your hands and knees."

Ginger had a bad feeling about what might happen but was hoping maybe he would just spank her again and slowly got down on the floor.

"When I won the university championship and got a first-round draft pick, do you know what my dad gave me for a present?"

"No."

"He let me belt spank my mom myself and then fuck her hard. I was still a virgin and I was honored that my mom would be my first."

"How did your mom react to that?"

"By that point she believed that not only did a husband have the right to her body any time he wanted it, but that her son should also have the privilege if the father said so."

"Are you going to try to take my virginity? I want to stay a virgin until I'm married. You fucked my ass, wasn't that enough?"

"Ginger, getting your virginity taken by force will really toughen you up for the next game." Coach Harrison lined up his cock to Ginger's virgin cunt as she winced, and then he slammed into her when she wasn't expecting it. Her cries of pain filled the tiled walls of the locker room, but the cries eventually turned to moans and then the sound of a soul searing orgasm. He didn't want to get her pregnant, so he pulled out and turned her around and made her open her mouth as so he could come in her mouth.

In the final game, Ginger was invincible. She totally dominated the best player in the league, and they won easily. The scout from the university was very impressed and both her and the coach thought she had a good chance of winning the scholarship and he might win a coaching position.

After the game Ginger was wondering if the coach would try to do anything with her. "Ginger can you come in my office please." She slowly walked into his office and sat down. "You did great today. Congratulations. We should find out in several weeks if you got the scholarship."

Ginger left the office and hoped she had impressed the scout. The team went on to win the state championship. One day the coach told her he wanted her to drive up to his house to meet in private and she wasn't sure what was in store for her. She made the long drive to his house, which was very close to the university. She got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"Come on in Ginger! I have some good news for you!" She was hoping it was about the scholarship. "You've won the scholarship and I got the coaching position, but there is only one problem."

"What's that?"

"It doesn't cover the whole yearly tuition. And it doesn't cover room and board, and it is too far for you to drive back and forth to your house with your studies and volleyball practices and games."

"That's so disappointing. What am I going to do now?"

"Well you know I am friendly with your father. I told him it would be no problem for you to live here with me. I can also use some of my inheritance to pay the part of the tuition that is not covered."

"Why would do all that for me?"

"Because I am in love with you Ginger and have been for a long time. I also asked your father if I could marry you and he said he would love to have me as a son-in-law, but he wants us to wait to get married until after you graduate so the other players on the team won't think I am treating you better than them because we are lovers."

Ginger had a look of shock on her face. "So, you want to marry me?"

"More than anything."

"Coach Harrison, I want to be with you too more than anything. I've been in love with you for a long time too."

"I'm glad to hear that but you have to stop calling me Coach Harrison! By the way sorry if I got a little rough with you. I thought it would make you afraid to not getting punished if you had a bad game."

"Cliff, I have something to tell you. After your punishment every game, I didn't play better to avoid getting punished, I played better hoping you would get rough with me because it turns me on so much. My dad is like your dad. He believes in domestic discipline too. Every week I could hear through my bedroom wall my father belt spanking my mom and her crying, but then I would hear her moaning and them coming after he fucked her so hard the headboard was banging against my wall.

After I turned eighteen, he would have me watch him belt spank my mom so I could learn how a wife must obey her husband. He started getting excited watching my mom's punishment that he would also spank me. Soon he would make me suck his cock or he would fuck me up the ass after her spanking and my spanking was over. He never put his penis in my pussy though, as he believed my pussy should only belong to my future husband. I loved when my daddy put his cock in my mouth or fucked me up the ass and I dreamed it was you doing it to me."

"What did your mother think of that?"

"She thought it was great that I was getting trained properly before marriage."

"Ginger, I have something to tell you too. I found about everything you just told me when I asked for your hand in marriage. Your father shared his wife disciplining philosophy with me, and I told him how my dad also trained my mother the same way."

Ginger looked at Cliff with a big smile. She walked over to him and looked at his belt. "Cliff, this is my daddy's belt that he would spank me and my mom with. Why are you wearing it?"

He grinned back at her. "He gave it to me as a present. Kind of like a family heirloom," he chuckled.

Ginger looked at Cliff smiling again and unbuckled the belt, put it around Cliff's neck playfully and led him towards the bedroom. "How long is it going to take for me to work off my tuition and room and board you are paying for?"

"I think you will need to spend the rest of your life paying it off," Cliff laughed. "By the way, I know you had oral and anal sex with your dad, but please don't call me daddy when I fuck you every day."

"Well I know you lost your virginity to your mom, but please don't call me mommy."

The house echoed once a week with the sound of Cliff's belt and Ginger screaming "please hit me harder!"

Ginger's team was well on their way to having a championship season but had one player Lisa who needed to step up her game. Ginger and Lisa started spending time together and became best friends.

One night, Cliff was making dinner for him and Ginger, when she walked into the house with Lisa. Cliff looked a little puzzled. "Hi Lisa, what are you doing here?"

"Ginger told me you have some great training methods to help me improve my game and toughen me up against stronger players."

He looked at Ginger, who turned and kissed Lisa on the mouth. Cliff's jaw almost hit the floor. He realized they had become lovers. This was not a huge surprise though because Ginger had told him she was bisexual.

"Yeah Lisa, Cliff taught me everything I know about proper training," Ginger slyly smirked.

Lisa looked at them both and said, "so when do we start the training and what will you do to make me a better player?"

Cliff and Ginger led Lisa over to the couch and they all sat down. Cliff grabbed Lisa quickly and struggled to get her over his lap, as Ginger held her down and pulled down Lisa's gym shorts and panties.

Ginger handed Cliff her daddy's belt, as he gained control of Lisa. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Lisa screamed as Cliff started belting her teenage ass. Soon Ginger got up and went into the bedroom and in a few minutes came out again and walked over to the couch. She started rubbing Lisa's now soaking cunt as Cliff kept hitting Lisa with the belt.

Lisa looked up and had a horrified look on her face when she saw Ginger wearing a huge strap on dildo. "Cliff, can I help discipline Lisa? She told me her daddy never spanked her, so I think she will need more pre-game training than I did."

"Sure, you can help. Do want to fuck her pussy or ass with that dildo?"

"It's up to you Cliff, I was trained to do what I am told," she giggled.

Lisa soon loved her training and became a much better player. Lisa and Ginger helped the team to win the state championship and both girls enjoyed their weekly training sessions with Cliff.

After a few months of these two horny girls physically wearing him out, he thought to himself, "I think I need a coach myself. Coach Viagra." Luckily the other girls on the team played well enough that he didn't need any training sessions with Coach Harrison. Lisa eventually met a nice boy and Ginger and Cliff taught him how to train Lisa, which took pressure off of Cliff and less wear and tear on his belt.

Ginger and Cliff both remained close to their parents, and Thanksgiving family dinners with the parents, and their son and daughter, were always lots of fun for everyone.

12