Voluntary Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Friday night, Saturday morning.
4.2k words
4.64
3.6k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voluntary Love

Chapter 3

Editor's note: Thanks to kenjisato as always. His advice on this story as well as his editing has been invaluable. This particular story feels to me more deeper than my other ones, although it's still full of sex. Be interested in your views and whether you like this change of direction.

**********

Voluntary Love

Chapter 3

I wasn't expecting to hear from Jane before I saw her on Saturday. So when my telephone rang in the early evening on Friday, I didn't expect to hear her classy tones.

"Good evening, my prol lover!"

We were always gently taking the piss out of each other, about our very different class backgrounds.

⠦⠠⠊⠎ that my randy posh totty?"

"Ridiculously fucking randy. I'll be at your place in twenty minutes. We're coming back to mine and playing cards all night!"

The line went dead. She had this knack of making a dramatic statement, then disappearing. The last time she had done this, I had wanked myself off. As it seemed I would soon have a better use for my cum, I laughed out loud and went to put a bag of stuff together.

I was waiting outside, when I heard a car pull up in front of me. There was the noise of an electric window opening.

"Your taxi to paradise is here, sir!"

I found the door handle without much fumbling and got in.

"This is a--"

Her mouth was wet and warm when it closed over mine. Her teeth nipped at my lower lip and her tongue was like an eel in my mouth.

We were gasping, when she finally pulled away.

"Didn't want you to be under any illusions this time!" she said, with a smile in her voice.

The smell of her rampant cunt suddenly filled my nose. Reaching up, I felt her hand just under my nose. Turning it, she put her fingers to my lips and I opened my mouth. All four were sticky with her cunt juice.

"I don't think anyone noticed when I shoved my hand down my trousers as you got in," she said, kissing me again.

"Bloody hell, I love you!" I laughed, finding her head with my hand and pulling her face towards me for another kiss.

"Tick another off my fantasy list!" I said, clicking my seatbelt in.

"Have you eaten?" she asked, as we pulled away.

"No," I said, "I was just about to start cooking."

"Good," she said. "You can eat me, then we will get a takeaway. I'll cook properly tomorrow night."

"How far is your house?" I asked.

"Far enough for you to keep my pussy hot and wet!"

I laughed. Careful not to accidentally catch the handbrake which was usually between the two front seats, I found her left thigh and slid my hand gently between her legs. She was wearing silky feeling trousers. She opened her legs, as much as she could.

"Blimey, you're hot and wet!" I exclaimed.

"That's your bloody fault!" she said, laughing. "Oh that's nice!"

The edge of my hand rubbed her steadily. I swear I could feel her clit through the soft cloth.

"I'm not exactly soft!" I said, unable to resist the urge to touch myself.

"Show me, then!" she said, the sound of her voice showing me she was looking at me.

"Don't be daft!" I said, "Other drivers will see."

"You don't seem worried about that, look where your hand is!" she replied, reasonably.

I thought about that. "Oh yes!" I went quiet.

"Oh, you were not joking?" Jane gasped.

My cock stood out proud from my zip. "If I stroke it too much, I'm going to cum!"

"Don't stroke it then. We don't want to waste it when I can think of two nicer places for it."

Her left hand came out and up to gently stroke my face. I loved that. Even in the middle of raw sex, we could show intimate non-sexy affection to each other. I returned the favour, taking her hand before she withdrew it, and kissing her palm.

I stayed out of my trousers, and stroked Jane's crotch until we pulled up at her place. I noticed a change to the sound just before we stopped, as if we were in a tunnel.

"So how many times can you fit Buckingham Palace into your house, then?" I said, putting myself back, sniffing Jane's smell on my hand. I was taking the piss, but I suspected not much. She and her hubby were rolling in it.

"Oh, about ten times," she said, airily opening her door. I opened mine and I knew I was inside somewhere.

"It's a garage attached to the house. I opened it with a button on the dashboard as we approached."

"And where's the butler?" I asked, laughing.

"No butler," she said, coming to me and taking my hand.

"I'll take the guided tour."

She suddenly went serious. "I've never been with you to somewhere that's new for you. What do I need to do to help?"

I was touched by her understanding, as always. I hadn't told her this yet, but she was amazing in her attitude towards me. Nothing had ever phased her about my blindness. She wasn't overly curious, just interested. She wasn't patronising, just helpful. She wasn't over the top, just caring. I had never met someone with her attitude, and it was so fucking refreshing, I couldn't get over it.

To be honest, it was one of the reasons I got so hard with her. When you are used to being treated in all kinds of weird and wonderful ways, which gets you all kinds of challenging emotions, being treated properly doesn't half make you fancy someone.

"Just walk me round telling me where things are. Don't be worried if I cast off for a wander round myself, just to get used to the place. Is there anything really breakable anywhere?"

"Yes, but I'll tell you in plenty of time. Is there anywhere you want to see especially?"

Her hand had my zip down, and warm fingers encircled me. A warm tongue invaded my willing mouth.

"Not sure," I said, looking blank--or trying to. "Your office, perhaps? Ow! you cow!"

She had bit me firmly on the lip, in response to my cheek.

"Naughty boy! You're in the spare room tonight."

The untruth of that statement was revealed, as she gently pulled my foreskin down and ran her thumb over my pre-cum-covered cockhead.

Hand in hand again, we went in inside. we We worked through the ground floor--massive kitchen; massive dining room; massive lounge, with the deepest pile carpet you could think of; shower room and toilet.

"Outside on the grounds, is a heated pool, gym and sauna," she said matter-of-factly, as we started up the stairs. "We can use them tomorrow."

"I haven't got any trunks," I said.

"Who says we will need any clothes?" she said, kissing me.

Upstairs she paused on the landing. "There are four bedrooms up here. You don't need to see them, as you won't be going in any of them."

Her voice was suddenly husky, and as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her kiss was urgent, and she was trembling.

"God, I need you, now!"

"You are not the only one!" I said, breathlessly back.

We were in a room in a thrice. The door was shut and she was going at my clothes. Despite her speed, she got them off easily, and had my cock in her mouth, while still on her knees. She sucked and licked for a minute, then asked me to strip her.

I had become quite adept at that, and my face was in her bush in almost the same time.

She moaned and pushed my head in. "Let's fuck," she rasped out.

Taking my hands, she backed to the bed and fell on it, pulling me down on top of her. Moving together, we moved until her head was on the pillow and her legs were high and wide. I put my hands either side of her head and lowered my lips to hers. We kissed long and hard. Her fingers were stroking and touching me. Finally, her hands on my arse, she moved me forward and one of her hands guided me to where we both wanted me to be.

Christ, she was so wet and so bloody hot. 'Furnace' was the word for it. I got myself totally in with one push. The second I was fully there, Jane took her hands off my arse.

"Grab my ankles, please," she urged.

I lifted my hands and found her hands already on her ankles. She took them away immediately.

"Push back, as wide and far as you can go!" she demanded. I did, until she let out a little gasp.

"Far enough, lover!" she groaned. I hadn't moved from my position deep inside her, pressed up against her arse, and I felt her hands gripping her knees also pulling her legs back.

The sensation on my cock, suddenly got the most intense it had so far. With that angle, Jane's arse was off the bed right up to her waist. My cock was, therefore, not buried the length of her pussy, but was rubbing up firmly against the top of her cunt. I knew what that meant--G-spot time!

We held that position for a moment, then I pulled almost all the way out slowly, and thrust back in, just as slowly. Jane's hips moved with me, pushing to get as much of me in as possible.

"Fuck me deep!" she gasped.

So I did. Each thrust was slow but hard. On each thrust, she moaned and whimpered and gasped. Each thrust was clearly hitting her spot, full on.

"Now, fast!" she shouted, and seemed to be pulling herself back even further.

"Okay!" I yelled, and went for it. First, I tried to speed up the deep thrusts, but found shorter stabbing movements got the speed.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Jane shouted "Fuck me! fuck me!"

We went at it for Christ knows how long--probably only a couple of minutes in reality--before Jane just screamed. Without a change to her body's movements, a jet of hot, sticky fluid exploded around my cock, and hit my pubes and tummy. I was thrusting as it happened, and it triggered my own cum.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming, too!" I bellowed.

Jane's squirting must have lasted many seconds. The lower half of my body was soaked, as I slid myself out of her and lay flat on my tummy next to her.

"Fucking hell, that was ridiculously good!" Jane finally said, still breathing hard.

"Not going to disagree!" I mumbled, into the pillow.

"We should do that more often," she panted, putting an arm around my back and kissing me on the head.

I slowly turned to face her. "We could, if you left him." I don't know where that came from. I had decided not to raise this with her, but I suddenly felt a bit annoyed. If that was what she really wanted, she could do it.

She didn't say anything straightaway. She cuddled me back, then went up on one elbow, "I said I would explain why I married him. He comes from a rich aristocratic family. My dad was a self-made millionaire. Because of our money, my dad sent me to a posh girls school and then Oxford. We met there. He was part of the rich elite, even there. Basically, he was used to conquests and being in charge. Believe it or not, I was quite shy then. He impressed me and over-awed me.

He took my virginity on our first date. I got pregnant then. His family made him marry me. "We then had a second child. For the first twenty-five years of our marriage, I just went along with it. I was a trophy wife. He had lots of money. Both my children very much took to him and his lifestyle."

Jane was now lying down again and had snuggled under my armpit. I was stroking her hair gently.

"Then four years ago, my dad died. My mum had died before then. He left me and my sister a hell of a lot of money. My husband got immediately jealous, even though he was stinking rich. He didn't want me to be independent of him. Before he could force me to pass the money to our joint account, I was advised by my sister, who hates him, to set up a trust fund. So he can't get it. I then used some of it to become an estate agent. I was good at it, but he kept putting pressure on me to sell out, and I did a year ago."

"So he treats you like shit, but doesn't give you anything back!"

I sensed her immediately emotionally withdraw and knew I had gone over the top. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," I said, reaching out for her and pulling her into me. She didn't resist.

"That was a shit thing to say." I thought for a while then added, "He gives you security doesn't he? For all that confidence, you're as insecure as me."

She didn't say anything, but squeezed me.

I carried on, after another thought. "I've been looking for love since I was a child. My mother has only hugged me once, and that was when I appeared on TV. Christ, I've wanted to be loved, and when I didn't get it, I just became an angry bastard--best way of hiding myself. You've stayed with him because he gives you stability that I don't think you've had."

I had no idea what I was rabbiting on about, but I seemed to have touched something. Seconds later, I realised Jane was crying into my shoulder. I hugged her hard and just let it happen.

After five minutes, she calmed down.

"For a blind bat you see a lot," she said, and kissed me long and lovingly. "My mum and dad were self-made and pushed for everything. That included me and my sister. We were sent away to school at the age of five and when we went home during the holidays, we were looked after by neighbours as my parents worked their arses off. My mum, especially, just wanted us to socially climb; that's all that mattered. And because I wasn't the prettiest or the slimmest, I got the hard edge of her. So Robert was a knight in shining armour."

"And you don't know, and or can't trust me yet." I tried very hard to keep any hardness out of my voice. It wasn't hard, as I genuinely understood her. We were very similar in the way our broken pasts had affected us. All I felt for her was understanding and empathy. And with it, a realisation in myself that I had just grown up a bit. The selfish, self-obsessed, sex-mad prat had not gone, but was moving towards the exit. I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" she said, a bit edgy.

"Sorry, darling. I have just grown up a bit because of you. So love you even more, you posh tart!" I pushed her on her back and kissed her with lots of tongue and mouth moving.

She responded, "I'm hungry."

I suddenly said, trying to keep a straight face, "Can we eat!"

She growled both in frustration and passion.

"Okay. Don't fuck me, then! I've a very nice spare bedroom!"

I knew she was joking, but didn't want to push it. Instead, I pushed somewhere else. I started fast but she slowed me right down, and brought my mouth to hers.

Hell knows how long we just did that; very slow fucking and lots of kissing. I don't know who started blubbering first, but my tears were running down my cheeks onto her face.

"Oh, I do love you!" she said, through her sniffling.

"I love you too, cariad!"

"Please, always call me that!" she moaned.

We kept going, and then out of nowhere, I felt my orgasm only seconds away.

"I'm going to cum, cariad!"

"Give me a second," she gasped, and I felt her hand between us as she found her clit.

The idea of her bringing herself off so we could cum together, the happiness that gave me, made it easy for me to hold myself back. We kept going and then.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she shouted, and her back arched.

And on my next thrust, I was there, too.

We didn't move for a long time. She wrapped her arms and legs round me, and I held her tight. We kissed, kissed again, and kissed again.

"I've never felt like that before," she whispered.

"Nor me." I breathed back.

"Very, very, very special!" She kissed my neck. "Let's be insecure and honest with each other every time we screw, if it's that good."

"We won't forget tonight, cariad. It won't always be that special, but it will make every bit of lovemaking from now, better."

"You, sage, you," she said. "And no cliché alert!"

"There's a genuine hunger alert," I said, kissing her nose.

"That's what I like," she said, gently unlocking her limbs. "A man who thinks more about his stomach than his lover's cunt!"

"I'm thinking of both together. Your cunt is dessert."

She laughed, slapping my shoulder. She found us both dressing gowns, as she pointed out we wouldn't be getting dressed before bed.

We ordered Indian for takeaway and sat drinking red wine, smoking, and chatting; waiting for it to arrive. We talked about my work and what she had done during the week. She didn't presently work, but did various volunteer works; she was especially into animals and environmental stuff.

A point of debate between us, was her support for guide dogs. Personally, I had no time either for the dogs or the organisation. I felt that a guide dog was not much better than a cane, but everyone thought they were because of the propaganda of guide dogs. Also, guide-dog organisations as a charity, were very much run and staffed by non-disabled people, so had no right to speak on our behalf. They also had shitloads of money.

As a 'Guardian'-reading liberal, Jane got my point to a degree, but was still convinced guide dogs did help a heck of a lot of people. And whether it was because I was in love with her or I, even at 27, was beginning to mellow, I grudgingly accepted her point.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Getting you to change your mind is like getting a Tory to like single mums! A definite result!"

"Okay," I said, "I'll still never get one myself."

"Ah well, let's see," she said, suddenly cuddling up to me and slipping her hand inside my robe. "There might be something I can do to persuade you."

The doorbell rang giving me some time not to face that particular thorny issue! The meal was excellent. We got through the bottle and were halfway through the second when we finished eating. We were both a little pissed.

I had a sweet tooth, so my next question was genuine, having forgotten what I'd said in bed.

"What's for dessert?"

I heard Jane take a long drink of wine, as if to finish her drink and ground out her cigarette.

"I thought a creampie would go down well."

I was sitting in an old-fashioned high-back chair with arms on it and a lovely leather bottom and back. It was larger than your average chair including width. That gave Jane plenty of room to sit down on my lap. She sat with her back to me. I could feel strands of pubic hair on my rapidly hardening dick.

Her hands came down to aid the process. Her skillful ministrations soon had me at full mast.

I felt her bottom lift up off me and she moved forward a bit. My hands told me she was levering herself, gripping the arms. Keeping me steady, she moved until I felt her soft lips on my head. With a gentle lowering, I was engulfed.

And then I was almost out again, and then engulfed again. Jane levered herself up and down on me for several minutes. I had early on, taken hold of her tits gently and was squeezing away.

"Pull my nipples!" she demanded, halfway through. I did, and she asked for me to pull harder. I kept increasing the pull until she said, "Too much," but by then, I really was pulling quite hard.

This obviously had an effect, as she gradually increased her pace and her breathing.

"Can you come like this?" she asked, panting.

I hesitated, and then groaned, as her hand began stroking my balls.

I think so, now!" I croaked.

"Great," she panted, "as I'm getting knackered!"

I laughed through my own moans, and kissed her head. "Oh yes, do that!" I shouted, as her finger found that spot between my balls and my arse. That did it. "Oh fuck yes!" I groaned, and suddenly grabbed her to hold her, as I still pumped.

She lay back against me clearly happy with her work, "Done that before?" she asked.

"No," I gasped, "new one on me. Fucking lovely!"

"I liked it, too. Another different angle, getting my G-spot."

"You didn't cum, though?"

"I don't always. Don't worry. I know you think as much about my needs as yours."

It felt really nice, with her cuddled back into me, my arms wrapped round her and my cock sitting inside her warm, wet tunnel. It was another few minutes before she slowly lifted herself off. I felt a little drip of cum from her onto my tummy.

"Time for dessert," she suggested. Reaching out, she took my hands and I got out of the chair. She reversed gently back, until she hit something. Taking her hands away, I heard the table scrape slightly as it moved. Moving forward, my knees encountered the table. Reaching out with my hands, I found her open legs. Moving gently up, her pussy was right on the table edge.

12