Voluntary Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my place. The smell was brilliant. It was slightly different. Yes, there was my acrid cum smell and her randy smell, but also a more-musky scent. I realised that it was the remnants of our earlier fuck-fest.

"God, you smell good!" I said. "I want to bottle it, even when you're not turned on--it's so fucking arousing."

"I knew going out with a blind bat would be different. No bloke has ever been turned on by my smell."

My answer was physical. Using my hands on her thighs, and her smell as a guide, I found her pussy hole and sucked. My mouth filled with my cum and I swallowed. It took three more sucks and swallows, before nothing came out.

"Oh, you bastard!" she said, in a very sexy voice. "You do like creampie, now lick me hard, lover."

I felt her legs around the tops of my arms; her feet crossed on my back. I licked her good, even if I did say so myself. I was learning all the time. This time, I gently licked--lips, pubes, clit--and then again, and again.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! Play with my tits."

I squeezed the whole tit hard this time, and she yelped in surprise, pain and pleasure. She cried out again, as I began to suck her clit and stroke her lips with my tongue.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she shouted again, and then yelled, "Oh fuck!"

My fingertip had found that rough spot again, as I sucked and squeezed hard. The squirt was not as strong as others, but enough to give me a couple of mouthfuls.

In bed later, we screwed one more time, slowly and leisurely. A gentle sixty-nine started it, and a gentle missionary finished it.

"I want us to do things tomorrow, and not just fuck in bed all day," Jane said sleepily, as I cuddled her from behind.

"Great," I said, enthusiastically. "I love spending any time with you. I love you!"

"Love you, too!"

_____

I was so deeply asleep, it took me a few seconds to recognise the telephone was ringing. I turned over onto my other side where Jane was. "It's the phone, cariad!"

Jane didn't reply for a second, then with a groan reached out for it. "Yes," she said, her voice full of sleep.

I couldn't hear the other voice, but assumed it asked Jane if it was her.

She said, "Yes, it's Jane Milford."

Her next response froze me.

"Oh, Christ no, no, no!"

I immediately put my arm around her; she didn't pull away.

"When did it happen?" she asked, almost in a whisper. The other voice spoke.

"Where is he?" A response.

"I'll drive down now. Thank you!"

The handset fell heavily into its cradle. Jane moved.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I asked very quietly, still holding her.

It took a long time for her to answer. Before she did, she turned round to face me and held me tight.

"It's Robert. He's had a heart attack. He's still alive, but they are not sure for how long!"

**********

To be continued!

12