Voluntary Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Happy Friday
6.5k words
4.53
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks to KS for editing as always. If this is your first time on this story, you probably need to read previous chapters to understand it. Or if you just want the sex, then read on.

**********

Voluntary Love

Chapter 06

I spent the rest of the day thinking about the night before, the morning, and the future. I searched hard inside myself, to make sure I knew what I was doing, and that it felt right. I didn't get anywhere with the first, as I'd never really understood what I'm doing. I did succeed with the second. The more I explored how I felt, and tested it with every conceivable scenario; I knew I had made the right decision. The question then, was—had Jane changed her mind, and if not, how long would it last? The first I would find out in the morning. The second who knew?

When the receptionist asked to help, I suddenly realised I didn't know Jane's new married name, but simultaneously remembered her room number.

"Could you ring room 109 please? She is expecting me."

"Can I say who it is, sir?"

"David."

The telephone rang six times before the receptionist spoke, "Good morning. I have your expected guest, David, in reception."

There must have been silence, as the receptionist spoke again, "Are you still there? madam?"

She must have replied, as the receptionist said, "Thank you," and put the receiver down. "She would like me to show you to her room, sir."

I was incredibly nervous, as we walked to her room. It was up one floor. Then we were there.

"This is the room, sir."

"Thank you," I said hurriedly, before he could knock the door. "I will take it from here."

He hesitated, but then said, "Okay. thank you," and left.

I stood there, and the door opened.

"It is you." Jane's voice was full of surprise and anxiety.

"Sorry, it's so early." There was silence.

"Come in," she said, quietly.

Inside the room smelt of her perfume. I stood still. Neither of us spoke again.

"Why so early?" she finally asked.

I took a breath and said, "Corny alert! I want to wake up next to you every morning from now on, so I thought I'd start today."

Silence again, then a little laugh.

"Oh, that is corny!" then, a very long pause. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes."

"What about Angharad?"

"I went to see her yesterday. I hadn't decided before then. Something she said made me realise I love you more than her."

"What was it?"

"If I had found out Robert was dead, would I have come looking for you, even if she was around? I knew straight away what the answer was and she saw it on my face."

"Tell me," she said, very quietly.

"Yes, I would have. She expected it."

"Did she kill you?"

"No; unless, I'm a fat ghost. She told me she would have six months ago, but loved me now."

There was another long pause. "Did you sleep together?"

I did not hesitate. I wanted to always be honest with her. "For one last time, yes."

"If it had been the other way round, would you have had a last fuck with me?"

"No," I said, emphatically.

"Why not?"

"I love you more, so it would have hurt more, loving you like that!"

"You corny, old, blind bastard!" she laughed again. Her lips were on mine and her arms were around my neck. "Would you marry me, if I asked you?"

"We've been together thirty seconds, and you ask me to sell out my politics!" My hands were squeezing her bum.

"Yes, I am!" Her hands were opening my zip and slid my jacket down over my arms. "Corny alert?"

I said, seriously, "Anything for you, sweetheart!"

She laughed, and then suddenly stood back. "Before I get up, and bring myself off thinking about you; why don't you come and do something useful?"

When I got into bed, she rolled to meet me. We kissed and snogged and touched, for what felt like hours. Finally, she eased onto her back, breathing hard.

"Be my guest!" she rasped.

Finding her face with my hand, I kissed her again. The finding hand moved down to her tits, and squeezed and fondled. Her nipples were already hard, and stiffened into hard peaks. They were bigger than I remembered them ever getting before. I squeezed and pulled on them, getting sharp gasps in return.

Only when both nipples and tits had been suitably mauled, did my hand lazily move downwards. I briefly paused to tickle her belly button, as I licked the lobe of her ear.

"Oh shit, you bastard!" she gasped. Her scent suddenly became noticeable. I suspected her legs had opened wide. My hand felt the first curl of pubic hair. I gently scratched and teased the top of her bush very slowly, moving my fingers down to the bottom of her pubic bone, where it met the start of her cunt.

I spent the next fifteen minutes, just rubbing and touching and caressing that area. Sometimes, I would keep my fingers still, with a lot of pressure; sometimes, I would rub from side to side; sometimes, I would use two fingers. Throughout the attention, Jane's breathing became more ragged, and her bum and legs were moving regularly.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me?"

I didn't answer because my mouth had just circled her right nipple and my tongue began gentle, soft lapping. My fingers now flickered with feathery touches up and down her fat cunt lips. They were still hidden by her bush, but were definitely showing signs of arousal.

"Oh shit, yes!" she gasped, thrusting her hips up. My mouth had closed firmly on her right nipple, biting gently. My fingers were now easing ever so gently inside her sloppy pussy opening.

It was another ten minutes of excruciating, sexy pleasure for Jane, as I finger-fucked her with two fingers incredibly slowly, while I alternated my mouth between her two tits. She was constantly swearing and blaspheming, her bum bouncing off the mattress. I couldn't find out, but I suspected her legs were as wide as they could go.

Only then, did I go for her clit. When I touched it the first time, she screamed and her body shuddered. I hadn't expected her to cum so quickly. I just kept my fingers and mouth where they were, riding out her ecstasy.

She slumped back into the bed, breathing hard. I gave her no rest. Straightaway, I started sucking again, and moved two fingers with infinite slowness over her clit. I went each side, on top, underneath and along the length. She had a ridge of a clit, rather than a bump. I was moving so gently, I eased what I guessed was the hood over the ridge.

"Oh fuck, that's good. What are you doing! Don't stop, whatever it is!"

I kept this going for another fifteen minutes. I had learnt with Angharad, that it can take at least half-an-hour, to really turn a woman on with fingers and mouth on her pussy and tits. And I loved doing it.

"Oh fuck!" Jane shouted, in response to my fingers, gradually speeding up until after a few minutes, they were rubbing hard and fast on her clit from side to side.

"Oh, oh, mmmm... oh, mmmmm... oh, oooooh!"

She could not speak; she just made noises. And then she screamed, her body rigid again. And because my fingers were on her clit, I didn't feel her squirt.

She came for a long time, before the trembling ceased. She had to pull my hand away, as she was too sensitive.

I put my fucking hand around her and my other arm under her shoulders pulling her to face me. "That was fucking awesome, cariad; thank you. I love it when you cum."

She just lay there breathing hard. It was minutes before she spoke.

"You silly bugger. You don't need to thank me. I need to thank you a thousand times. No one has ever made me cum just with their fingers and mouth. You have magic fucking fingers; the way you knew what to do with them, and what I wanted. Fucking amazing."

We lay there for a long time, saying nothing. I was on my back and she was in the crook of my arm. Her thigh was across my belly and her hand on my rib cage.

"You probably want to fuck my brains out," she finally said, kissing my neck. "But do you mind if we save that until tonight? I want to make it special."

"No problem," I said, "but I will have one fuck of a hard-on all day."

"I didn't say you weren't going to cum!" her voice was a hoarse whisper as she nipped my earlobe. Her hand began to squeeze and flick my left nipple.

"Oh my, fuck!" I gasped. This was new to me, and it felt amazing. Her fingers trailed feather-like from nipple to nipple, and over my chest down to my pubic hair, then over my thighs which opened wide to let her move. Then she was touching my balls, and running her fingers ever so lightly up my cock, before starting up my stomach again to my chest and nipples.

My cock was so fucking hard and big thrusting up into the air. "Oh fucking hell!" I shouted. She had bit my right nipple, as her fingers squeezed my left, "What the fuck are you doing to me?" I asked, breathlessly.

She didn't answer. She alternated biting, sucking, and licking my right nipple, until she was driving me crazy because a hand had gone wandering again. I shouted, as one fingertip grazed my cockhead before running down my shivering, rock-hard length.

I couldn't resist any more. I took hold of my cock with my left wanking hand.

Oh shit, I was so fucking big and hard. I told Jane it was all down to her.

"I'm glad," she said, pulling her mouth away from my thoroughly abused right nipple. "I'm forgetting something," she said, with a grin. She got onto her knees, and reaching across, began the same treatment on my other nipple. Her hand was now gripping the lower half of my cock, wanking in rhythm with my hand.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I gasped. My right hand voluntarily came up off the mattress. I hadn't realised it was between her open legs. The thumb side of my hand made contact with her soaking bush. I worked out by the solid feel, that the edge of my hand was against her pubic bone, right where her clit was. I began to rub.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she groaned, on my nipple. Her hand suddenly slackened on my cock, which was a good thing, as if it was for a few more seconds, I would have cum like a train before I wanted to.

"You like that!" I asked.

"Fuck yes, but it's bloody distracting. This is all about you, n... oh, oh, oh!" She didn't finish her sentence, as I sped up my rubbing. I felt her pussy go lower as her legs spread open. "Finger me and I'll cum quickly, so I can concentrate on you!" she groaned.

I obliged. She was so fucking wet and hot. I eased a finger in and thumbed her clit.

"Oh shit, that's it!" she wailed. A few seconds later, she groaned and gasped, and my hand got wet. She took a few moments to get her breathing back, then gently took my hand away. "Now it's about you!" she breathed, and kissed me.

The next moment, she shuffled sideways down the bed, so her pussy was out of my reach; her fingers were back on my thighs and balls, while her other hand moved from nipple to nipple. Then, her mouth joined the fray; she kissed my inner thighs, and then licked them both, thoroughly fingers; her fingers were then on each thigh at the same time.

Suddenly, her hands were gone. I groaned in disappointment, and then in pleasure, as my cock was surrounded by two big soft tits; she wanked me with them, until her mouth closed over my tip.

"Jesus, fucking hell!" I shouted, my arse jerking up off the bed and my legs going as wide as they could. "Oh fuck, that's great! Oh fuck, that's amazing! Bloody hell, that's awesome!"

I was just constantly shouting out my pleasure, as she wanked me in a way I had never been wanked before. She used one hand, her mouth, her lips, and her tongue. One minute there was just my head in her mouth, then just her tongue lathering me, then a nip from teeth, then my whole length was engulfed in one move before being let out very slowly.

I had no idea how long this went on for, but it felt like hours. I had managed to keep my orgasm at bay, stretching the joy for as long as possible.

But suddenly, I felt it rushing towards me. She had started to wank me much faster a couple of minutes ago, while sucking hard on the top two inches of my cock, which were the most sensitive. She must have known this would set me off.

"Oh fuck, darling, I'm cumming! I cumming! I love you, Jane!"

This last statement wasn't an orgasmic reaction. I felt so much love for her at that moment because she had given so much of herself to me. I pumped and pumped, four or five strands of cum into her mouth before I subsided onto the bed, panting like a marathon runner!

She kept me in her mouth, until she had sucked me dry; she then licked up my cum from my cock, legs, belly, and fingers. She lay on top of me, her roasting pussy on my pubic hair; she cradled my head in her hands, and kissed me for a long time with soft tongue.

"Was that okay?" she asked, seemingly serious.

"What the fuck do you think?" I gasped, squeezing her arse. "That was the best. No one has ever loved me like that!"

"Hopefully, that won't be the last time!" she said, quietly. "I hope it will be as good for you tonight!"

"I don't care a shit, if it is or isn't!" I said passionately. "You love me and I love you! That's what matters."

"You meant it earlier, when you said you would marry me?" she asked, kissing my forehead.

"Now, if you want to!"

She kissed me. "I need to get divorced first."

Her mention that she was still married, brought me a bit down to earth.

"What happens now?" I asked, a little nervously.

"You said Angharad helped you write your letter of resignation, active from yesterday?"

"Yes."

"And do you have to work your notice?"

"No. She's waved that."

"I like her. I'm really sorry we've done what we have to her."

I slid my arms around her back and kissed her nose. "So am I. It doesn't feel great, but I'd rather be here!"

"I'd rather you be here," she said, kissing me. "So, I need to write to Anthony telling him what has happened, and asking for a divorce. I will leave the house and everything in our joint account to him."

"And you got nothing out of Robert?" I asked, beginning to wonder how much money Jane really had. As if she had read my mind, she got off me and lay next to me pulling me round to lie facing her, and she put her leg over me.

"I told you my father left me and my sister money from his business when he died, after he sold up. It was around ninety million pounds. We got about forty-two million each."

"Fucking hell!" I said, unable to keep my astonishment at bay.

"You could say that!" she laughed. "It means we don't have to worry about money."

"But that money is all yours," I said, worried. "I won't be able to afford any of the places we go. I assume you don't want either of us to work, so how do I pay my way? I need to."

"I know, sweetheart," she squeezed me. "Here is the plan. I transfer one million quid into your account today. That stays with you whatever happens. On the first of January each year, I transfer fifty-two thousand pounds into your account. That gives you an income of one thousand pounds per week—enough to pay your way. If we ever do split, and I hope like fuck we don't, that money stops in the two years after the year we break up in."

I lay there thinking about it. I was a rich man for a heck of a lot of the rest of my life.

"I want to say no, it's your money. But the money is part of what we are, so thank you so fucking much, you posh tart!"

Jane laughed. "The only thing I ask is that we don't stop fucking each other, ever. I want to fuck you everywhere and anywhere, at any time."

"Except now"! I teased, rubbing my hard prick into her clit:

"You bastard!" she groaned, and pushed me onto my back. She straddled me and sank down. We both gasped. She vigorously rode me for a minute, and I held onto her tits like reins. Then she got off me. "I said tonight, and tonight it will be, lover boy!" She kissed me and got out of bed.

She went into the bathroom and emerged fifteen minutes later, having showered. "Don't you ever get soft?" Jane laughed obviously looking at my hard prick, which I was gently wanking.

"Not with my lover naked four feet away from me!"

"How do you know I'm still naked? I could have gotten dressed in the bathroom?"

"Bet you, you didn't!" I challenged.

There was a depression on the mattress and the scent of a clean-but-still-turned-on pussy, filled my nose.

"You win," she said hoarsely, lifting my face up. I indulged in some lovely cunt munching and she came quickly. "You are one fuck of a pussy eater!" she gasped.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. Halfway across the floor, she slid her arms around my waist and pulled me tight into her.

"Your turn, you lazy."

"I love you," she whispered, into my ear.

She didn't know how much that kind of thing meant to me. To have been told by someone that they loved you, without you seeking it—was what I had always wanted. It gave me such a warm glow. I beamed, and reaching behind me, squeezed her bum.

I was reluctant to wash my face, as I loved smelling her pussy on me. I would tell her that and ask if she was okay with me not showering sometimes. When I came out of the shower, I got dressed. I could hear Jane writing at the table. I didn't interrupt her. I just sat on the couch, smoking.

"Okay, that's it," she said, ten minutes later, "what do you think of this?"

"You don't need to read it to me," I said, "It's personal."

"We're together now, and I try and share everything," she said, firmly. "So, let's start now."

She paused and then began reading,

"Dear Simon... I am afraid this will come as a real shock. I have left you for someone else, and I would like a divorce. I will give you everything—the joint account, the house, the cars.

"I really meant to love you and be with you when we got married. And for the first six months, it worked. The problem is I fell deeply in love with someone two years ago when I was with Robert. I couldn't leave Robert and decided to try to forget the affair. It worked, until two weeks ago. I suddenly realised I loved him more than I loved you. I am with him now. I would like a quick divorce, but understand if you want to draw it out. Please now go through my solicitor. I have changed my mobile phone number. I'm really, really sorry. Please try to find happiness... Jane."

She was crying, as she finished. I had been hugging her from just after she started. We sat there without speaking for some time.

"I need to post this," she sniffled.

"We can hand it in at the desk," I said quietly, stroking her hair.

We went quiet again until my tummy rudely rumbled.

"Someone's hungry," Jane laughed, weakly.

"Sorry, I didn't have breakfast," I said.

"Let's go and find something to eat," she said, her voice sounding more like herself. Over breakfast, she asked me what I wanted to do with the stuff in my flat.

"I assume as you have given your house away, you have no base. Were you planning to find somewhere?"

"Yes," she said, "but for now, I'd like us to travel a bit and live in hotels. Is that okay?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" I said, laughing. "Travelling the world in hotels, with the woman I love, not getting up for work every morning? That's a trial!"

She laughed and stroked my hand. "Okay, let's put your stuff in storage for now. I will try and get a company to empty your flat, and put it in storage. We don't need to be here while they do that. I can just give them all the information."

"Sounds great to me. Where are we going first?"

"Your parents!"

The smile disappeared off my face. "Do we have to?"

"Yes. They need to know you're okay, and they need to meet me."

"No budging you?"

"No budging," she said. "You don't get on great with them, but they are your parents."

"Okay," I said, grudgingly, "I will ring them tomorrow, and let them know we will be up Friday. Do you want to stay there?"

"At least for one night. It would be rude not to."

12