Voluntary Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that afternoon, we spent buying clothes and washing stuff. Jane expressed views about what I looked good in and what suited me. I didn't really object, as I didn't have a clue. Apparently, I looked good in pink which was a bit weird, but there you go.

We got back to the hotel around 6:00pm. We dumped the stuff, Jane went to the loo and I lit a smoke. When she came back, I was slumped in my usual fashion, enjoying thoughts of what we had done that day, especially the morning.

"What's the plan, boss?" I said, smiling.

"Well," Jane said, clearly standing in front of me. "The original plan is that we would go out for a posh dinner, then we would come back and I would do as many nice things to you and your body, as I could think of, to say thank you."

"And now? I do like that plan!"

"And now the problem is this." I felt her move my legs apart and move in close up to the couch. She took my hand without the cigarette in it. She ran it up the inside of both her thighs—there were trickles of liquid down each, going past her knees.

"I'm so fucking horny, I've been leaking cum all afternoon. So now we're going to fuck all night, all day tomorrow and all day Sunday. We are going to make up for lost time. So get your kit off, while I order some champagne."

I was naked in seconds, and moved to the bed. Jane knew about champagne and told me later we drank one of the finest vintages ever. It was bloody good, but not quite as good as the sex it accompanied.

Jane was on me seconds, after putting the receiver down. She kissed me ferociously, while almost stuffing my cock into her cunt.

"Bang me into fucking next year!" she demanded, and then howled, as I thrust up into her with every ounce of my strength.

"Like that, you mean?" I gasped, through gritted teeth. I went for it, as fast and hard as I could manage it, holding her firmly in position and thumping the mattress with my arse.

"Yes, oh fucking yes!" she shouted, and bit my shoulder:

"Aw, that hurt!" I grunted and tried to find even more pace.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she shouted.

There was a knock at the door, "Room service, madam!"

We both laughed. Jane got off me, and my very-wet cock felt weird, suddenly in the open air. I assumed Jane put something on, before she opened the door.

"Thank you," she said, through deep breaths. "I'll take it from here."

The door closed. There was the noise of something being put on the table, then Jane was back on top of me.

"Where were we?" she growled, and then groaned in pleasure, as I surged up into her and began fucking the daylights out of her.

We almost ate each other with our mouths, as I relentlessly banged her. Twice, I had to stop for a brief rest, during which she rode me hard. We were both sweating buckets and were pinching and biting each other, sometimes quite hard. I gave her a love bite on each side of her neck, and on her right tit. She gave me two.

I suddenly became aware of two things changing in her cunt. The noise was getting more squelchy, and the liquid feeling around my cock had subtly changed to feeling more like water than hot, enveloping softness. This meant there was a tad more friction. I didn't know what it meant.

Until Jane started continually shouting, "Oh yes, I'm close! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!"

The third iteration was a scream, which she let go right close to my right ear. I almost didn't notice though, as seconds later, I roared my own, "I'm cumming!" I banged through my orgasm sending I-have-no-idea-how-many explosions into her. And even when I'd finished cumming, I kept going, just slowing down a bit. Jane was moaning and groaning on top of me, but amazingly moved her hips with me, as I gradually slowed. And amazingly, I was still hard.

"Can you go again!" she asked, panting.

"I've no idea how, but I think so!" I gasped.

We moved very slowly in rhythm. Gradually, my hardness became hard enough that I knew I would cum again. Jane gently and slowly raised herself until she was sitting up. She took my hands, one to her tits and then one to her clit. I worked on them, as her cunt muscles worked on me.

Then she was down, and we were going together again. Then she was up again holding me still, while she fucked herself on me.

"Oh god, I love fucking you!" she breathed, taking hold of my hands and holding them up, as she moved up and down very slowly. Then she bent back to take hold of my ankles, and lift them off the bed. This meant my cock was rubbing against the top of the her pussy and we both knew what that meant.

"Oh shit, you're fucking my G-spot!" she exclaimed.

"And I fucking love it," I gasped, speeding up.

"Oh yes, you'll make me squirt!!"

And she did! Because of the angle, the squirt hit my tummy. She fell forward in exhaustion, and I banged her quickly to cum inside her.

"I think we deserve a drink!" she panted, after our breathing had gone back a little bit to its usual. She slowly climbed off me, and I assume she stood up.

"Oh bugger!" she opined. It sounded harsh, but there was a laugh behind it.

"What's the matter?" I asked, curiously.

"Your cum is running out of me, down my legs. See?"

She took my hand and ran it gently up her inner thigh. There was definitely something wet and sticky there, and when I smelt and licked it, it was my cum.

"Sorry about that!" I said.

"Don't apologise. I love it. In the summer, you can fuck me before we go out so it can run down my legs under my skirt. Should give someone something to look at. I always wanted to be a tiny bit slutty—not much, but a little! And I think you're the right man now. Robert was always too frumpy, and I never opened up with Simon?"

"It would be great if you could with me," I said quietly, reaching for her hand and finding it. "I want to know everything about you, including your body and what it is doing both in bed and out of it. I want to do nothing inappropriate or out-of-order."

"Oh, you are sweet!" she said, kneeling on the bed and bending down to kiss me. "I don't think you ever will, but if we do, we will talk about it. Let's just keep talking all the time. And yes, I will tell you what's going on with me. I won't always find it easy, but I'll try."

I knew she had had a hysterectomy ten years ago, so she couldn't get pregnant and didn't have periods. I knew nothing else, though.

"Does that also go for your preferences in bed?"

"You one know them," she laughed, and stroked my cock. "Anything and everything you want to do with me—and to me."

"Be nice to have some details," I smiled, fondling both her tits.

"Let's get a drink, and we'll talk about it."

The champagne was amazing. I had never had good quality champagne before this day, and it tasted stunning.

We were sitting up in bed, an ashtray between us, as we smoked and drank.

"So, details," I said, kissing her shoulder.

She didn't answer straightaway, taking a couple of drags on her fag.

"I'd like to try the things you did with Angharad," she finally said, quietly. "The nipple clamps, the handcuffs, a little spanking and something small up the bum."

"I thought you didn't like anything up there."

"Neither did you, but you said you enjoyed it. I'm not talking about you fucking me there. Just a little vibrator or dildo, to see how it feels. If I don't like it, I won't do it again."

"And the handcuffs?"

"I want to make love without being able to use my hands. not my feet though. I'm not into bondage or control—and definitely, not the pissing."

"That still gives us a lot to try!" I said.

"And I also want to get some vibrators we can use on each other. A rabbit and a magic wand to start."

"What about spanking?"

"I will give it a try."

We sat there, reflecting on what she had said.

"Someone likes my details!" she said, bending over me to kiss my now-hard-again cock.

"I bet you're fucking wet, as well."

She was, as the fingers she held under my nose a second later, demonstrated.

"Let's finish the bottle first," she said, sitting up again. "And what about you?"

"I'd like to put my hand in your knickers anywhere. I want several pairs of knickers you have cum in, to keep and smell when you're not around. I would like to try and fuck outdoors. I want to cum all over you."

"Pervert!" she laughed.

"Any objections?"

"Not at all," she said, "just don't cum on my face. I don't like the thought of that; a bit degrading."

She refilled our glasses. "I suppose the knickers are because smell means a lot to you?"

"Yes, and I also love the smell of you. I can't get enough of it."

She moved off the bed again. I could hear her rummaging around, then she was back. She sat down, then I felt and smelt something on my face. It was silky and damp.

"They are the knickers I wore yesterday. I was wet all fucking day thinking about you, even though I knew you might dump me. I want you to cum in them now and I can keep them as a memento of us getting back together."

"You serious?" I laughed.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she laughed.

"Let me finish the drink first," I laughed.

"Let me help get you ready," she said, and moved down the bed.

What she did was so surprising, I just lay there. Her mouth engulfed me, but the sensation was nothing like I had ever experienced before, as she had a mouthful of champagne. The feeling of the bubbles on my sensitive cock was just out of this world. It made me shiver and shake.

"Oh my fucking god!" I finally croaked.

"That nice?" she said, after swallowing the champagne.

"What the fuck do you think?" I groaned, and then again as her mouth came back. Still full of champagne, but this time her tongue flicked and lapped me. This was even more amazing.

She did another two mouthfuls, by which time I was wriggling and writhing on the bed, and panting like a dog in heat. She moved and lay next to me.

"Your turn," she breathed, very huskily into my ear. She was obviously very turned on, herself.

I slid her knickers down over my ridiculously big and hard cock, and started to wank slowly.

"Tell me what you're thinking of," she breathed into my ear.

"Your fantastic hairy cunt! I love it!"

"No one has ever said that before," she breathed, "why do you love it?"

"I love all the hair everywhere, from your belly button down to your arse! Oh fuck, I love you!"

My arse was now off the bed, bumping up and down as I began to speed up.

"You like the hair around my lips, hiding them?" Both her hands were now working on my nipples, as she knelt next to me. Then she grabbed my free hand, and brought it between her legs. I rubbed it all over her hairy bush.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum!" I suddenly shouted.

"Oh yes, you dirty bugger! Fill my filthy knickers with your cum." And she thrust her tongue far down my throat.

I screamed and came and came and came. By the time I finished, her knickers were a soppy, cum-soaked mess.

"We've finished that bottle," she said, passing me a glass.

"I know you think I only care about my stomach, but I am feeling hungry again."

"That's not fair," she said. "Your stomach and my pussy! and perhaps me!"

I cuddled her tightly. "You, first, you second, and you a thousand times. Your pussy comes with you, not the other way around."

"Aw, shucks," she said, putting on a dreadful American accent. "You do know how to charm a girl."

"And if you knew how to get into a bloke's pants, you would get food!"

We did room service with a second bottle of champagne. Over dinner, we talked about where to go on our first travels. She wanted to do a fine-dining tour of Britain first.

"You can choose our first destination abroad," she said.

"Apart from a trip to Lourdes to get cured when I was sixteen, I've never been abroad," I admitted.

"Seriously?" she asked, with surprise.

"Which bit? The cure, or never going anywhere else?"

"Both," she said.

"My mum and dad are dead religious. It never rubbed off on me, but I've always needed something to believe in. So I've messed around with religion, and then hard-left politics. Now, I've got you, so I don't need them anymore."

"Did you go to Lourdes believing you'd be cured?"

"No. The special school I went to, when I lost my sight, was Catholic. 'The handicapped children pilgrimage trust' sent trainloads of disabled people from Catholic special schools off to Lourdes every year. The only thing I got from Lourdes was a taste for beer and upsetting a priest!"

"I am glad you were not cured," she said quietly, holding my hand. "You would not be here if you had been."

"And I don't want to be, anyway. I have been a blind bat now fourteen years—half my life. I love it and would not have my sight back if you offered me."

"I totally get that. You don't need sight. What would you say if someone asked you, 'Don't you want to see Jane?'"

"I do see her—with my hands!" I reached out and stroked her tits.

"I think on balance you better not do that in public. We'd get arrested for what I would do after you've groped me. You liked that cheesecake?"

We had had chocolate cheesecake for dessert.

"Very nice!"

"Do you want some of mine?"

"If I was a greedy bastard I'd say yes—so yes, please?"

"Let's get on the bed and I'll feed you!"

I grinned.

"Why do you make all my fantasies come true?"

We got on the bed. She got me to lie down.

"Open your mouth!" she said, with a slight randy husk in her voice. I did and she moved. The cheesecake was spread all around her right breast which she moved across my mouth, for me to lick before slipping her nipple inside.

"Oh fuck, what a dirty girl you are!" I groaned, and could not speak again as the other tit replaced the first.

"Another fantasy come true?" she laughed. As she did, she moved again; she straddled my chest. There was that pussy smell again. I've still got a bit left. Where do you think I should put that?" As she asked me, she moaned.

I reached out gently and felt the back of her hand, as she rubbed cheesecake all over her bush and into her cunt.

"I think you should add cream to make it a creampie," she gasped, and moved backwards to impale herself on my cock.

We groaned, swore, and" moaned, as we fucked rampantly. We finished in doggie style. As soon as Jane came, I slid under her and got my creampie. It was utterly delicious—lots of cream of two varieties!

We needed a shower after that.

"You ever had shower sex?" Jane asked, as we went into the bathroom:

"No," I said.

"God, being with you is so good. I get to try everything for the first time again." She squeezed me hard. "That's something for tomorrow. Do you mind if we just wash each other?"

"Fine by me." I didn't mention this was a intimacy I also craved.

We washed gently and lovingly. Of course, our private bits got more attention, but just below the turned-on level.

We turned the sheets over before getting back into bed. We came together gently on our sides, running our hands up and down each other and snogging a lot.

"I love you!" I whispered into her hair.

"I love you, too, you proletarian blind bat!"

"Posh tart!" I smiled back. We slept.

*********

From the author: I am planning another couple of chapters to end the weekend, and then go on to tell about the travelling and the ending, but do you want me to stop there? Is there appetite for more? You decide.

**********

_______________

12