Voluntary Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Second day back together.
5.4k words
4.65
1.9k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voluntary Love

Chapter 07

Editor's note: Thanks to kenjisato for editing. Only one person responded to my question of whether I should continue. They said yes, so here goes!

**********

I woke up slowly the next morning. For a second, I wasn't sure where I was; then the lingering smell of food and sex brought it all back to me.

I lay there smiling broadly, feeling very good. I felt even better when I turned on my side and my roaming hand felt soft, naked flesh next to me. I gently explored, discovering a waist, leg, bum, tit, tummy, and bush. Yes, Jane was still there. Thank Christ for that— it wasn't a dream.

"I am here!" came a drowsy voice. "You didn't dream it."

"How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked, surprised.

With a gentle giggle, she turned to face me, pulling me in so close, my slowly hardening cock pressed into her bush. "Because I did exactly the same. You won't believe how happy I felt, when I felt your hand."

We kissed softly and long, and just lay there without speaking.

"A pair of daft bastards!" I said, stroking her hair.

"Insecure as shit!" she said. "It will take a while for both of us to believe this is true."

Her fingers were gently stroking me, her thumb running over the head.

"I believe that," I moaned.

She laughed gently and kissed me. "Have you ever fucked on your side?"

"No," I groaned, as she began to wank a little bit harder.

"First time for everything!" she giggled.

She let go of me and I felt her move. When I reached out, she was on her side and her legs were bent as if she was sitting down.

"Move down until you can feel between my legs with your cock!"

I did. It took a bit of maneuvering and wriggling around, which made her giggle more, but finally, I felt her cunt lips with the head of my cock. Her top left leg was slightly more forward than her other leg.

"Try pushing now," she whispered.

I did, and was rewarded by a gasp from Jane, as my head settled inside her soft, fat lips and found her hot wetness.

"Okay," she groaned. "Try pushing in and out."

It wasn't the easiest position, but gradually, I built up a rhythm and was soon sliding easily in and out; revelling, as always, the feeling of the hot sticky wetness of her cunt on my cock. Her deeper breathing and increasing gasps, told me she was enjoying it.

"Play with my clit, please!" she asked. I obliged, and she immediately started to try to hump back against me.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. "Do that some more and I'll cum!"

She said nothing, but did it some more. So I came! We stayed locked together for some time. I gently pinched her nipple.

"That was different!" I said.

"Good different, or bad different?"

"I think a pussy full of cum says good different. Did you cum?"

"No, but I don't always. And don't worry about it! There are other ways you can make that happen."

She moved away. My cock made a little noise, as it fell out. Jane moved, and she pushed me back. There was that pussy smell again, mixed in with the bleachy smell.

"Angharad is not the only one who likes having her creampie eaten!" Jane groaned, and lifted my head up.

I sucked her empty, then licked her dry. I think she came twice before she collapsed next to me. Jane lay on her back. I put my leg across her waist and my head lay on her left tit.

"Oh, I do like fucking with you," she said, in a very contented voice.

"Snap," I said, kissing her nipple.

"I've had a thought about today."

"You don't want to fuck all day?" I asked, a tiny bit disappointed.

"Yes, of course I do, you silly bugger," she answered, straight away. She took my hand and laid it on her bush. It was soaking. "You do that to me all the time. There are days even when we are not together, that I had to change my knickers because thinking of you made me so fucking wet!"

I smiled, reflecting the warm glow I suddenly felt.

"Oh shucks!" I said, in a very poor American accent. "You do know how to charm a guy!"

"Sod!" she said, slapping my arm.

"I was just thinking, why don't we go shopping this morning?"

"Exactly how does that help fucking all day?" I asked, with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Don't be a smart arse!" she scolded, pinching my nipple hard enough to make me gasp.

"I was thinking of Anne Summers, not Sainsbury's!"

"What's Ann Summers?" I asked, genuinely not knowing.

"You don't know about Ann Summers?" she asked, amazed.

"It's a modern sex shop. Has everything—books, videos, clothes and toys!"

"Never heard of it," I said, defensively.

"Oh good!" she said, rolling me over and kissing me hard. "Another new thing. I do like you being a really innocent bastard."

It was my turn to push her back on to her back. "Not innocent enough to know how to do this!" I had two fingers in her easily. After a few thrusts, I added a third. I left it a couple of minutes by which time, she was writhing and panting to try a fourth. She gasped, but didn't resist.

"You're going to fist me!" she asked, hoarsely.

"Do innocent boys know about such things?" I asked, in an innocent boy's little voice.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she exclaimed, as I eased my thumb in and closed my fist. I was amazed at how easily it fit. I was always surprised about how a woman's cunt could expand to take almost any size.

Jane clearly liked it, no matter how I fitted. She was gasping and moaning in joy, urging me on.

I kept my pace slow, as I did not want to risk hurting her. With every thrust, Jane's hips moved in reaction. I started letting my left hand roam, stroking her left leg, then her tummy, and then her tits. Her nipples were very hard and erect. Instinctively, I leant over her and sucked the right one in and nipped it.

"Oh fuck, you bastard!" she shouted. "Yes, oh yes. Oh yes!"

I gave the left tit the same treatment. At exactly the same time, I opened my hand to stroke the top of her cunt, finding the rough area and found her clit with my left.

For a few seconds, there was no response. And then, Jane exploded in every way. Her body shook and trembled, she screamed and shot cum out like a power hose. I slipped my arm under her back to hold her in position, while it kept going. There must have been four or five squirts, and several body-shaking trembles, and three screams.

Finally, she collapsed like a bag of spuds. I eased my fist out very gently, bringing a wet sucking noise with me. Jane didn't move. As I lay down gently beside her, I felt out with my hand, and her legs were still spread wide, as her body moved up and down with her laboured breathing.

I let my fingers gently trail through her sticky, matted bush, unable to resist exploring her lips. They were totally open and soft. I very gently tickled her entrance, which brought a whimper.

"Oh please, no sweetie! I'm totally fucked!"

I relented and leant over to kiss her gently. "Was that okay?"

"Don't ask fucking stupid questions!" she breathed. "That was one of the most amazing cums I've ever had. You've set a hell of a standard, you lovely blind bat!"

"I will just have to keep practising." I smiled and kissed her ear.

"I've never been fisted before. It's amazing to feel that full. Very different from a cock. Really nice. I could get used to it."

We rested in silence for a few more minutes, before Jane spoke.

"Let's go and get some breakfast and go out. The sooner we're back, the sooner we can try out our purchases."

"Shall we shower?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. I want us to smell of each other all day. Is that okay with you?"

"Definitely. Thank you. You are really getting into the blind bat stuff, aren't you?"

"I'm trying. I have a lot to learn, but hopefully I've got a lot of time to learn it in."

There was a pregnant pause in the air, to let the significance of that speech sink in. We came together, gently wrapping each other tightly in arms and legs. We kissed softly and passionately.

"I love you!" she whispered.

"I love you, too," I breathed back.

We lay there for several minutes just kissing and touching. It was wickedly good.

We finally got up and got dressed. I put on the same clothes from yesterday, given I hadn't washed. I heard Jane dressing. I had just slipped my shoes on, when she came and kissed me.

"I can smell my cunt on your face."

"So can I! And I love it! If I had my way I'd never wash it off."

"Don't do it until Sunday. Let's see how we whiff Monday morning."

"It'll be fucking ripe and gorgeous. There are lots of advantages to being a blind bat. Enjoying smells is one of them."

Jane laughed. "Being fucking good with fingers and tongue is another. Now let's go, before I drag you back into bed, you fuckable sod!"

We had a good breakfast and Jane ordered a taxi to take us to the shop.

I didn't know what I expected, but it was quiet in the sex shop. Jane took great delight in describing what was there, in a voice slightly louder than it needed to be. I began to suspect my lover had a little exhibitionist streak in her.

When we reached the vibrators, she gave me the rabbit to feel. It was pretty obvious what it did. The wand was the same. We got one of each, and then nipple clamps. We chose a small, slim vibrator, and lots of lubricant.

Inevitably, I had gotten hard during the shopping. I needed the loo. When Jane guided me there, we found an accessible loo. In those days, they were not at all usual, as they are now. I did not have a radar key, but it was open. Jane opened the door and before I realised it, had guided me in inside, and locked the door.

"Ever fucked in a disabled toilet?" she asked huskily, unzipping my jeans.

"No," I said. "And it's an accessible toilet. It doesn't have wheels and armrests. Oh fuck, that's nice!"

During my homily, Jane had gotten to her knees, and engulfed me in one movement. She sucked hard and soft for a couple of minutes.

"Now stop preaching, and fuck me!" she ordered. She moved and I moved with her. She got on her hands and knees on the floor. I knelt behind her and my cock brushed against soft wet hair.

Gripping her waist, I slid in—I was only halfway there, when she thrust aggressively back. I went full in on the next thrust, and she came back hard again.

"Okay, my posh tart! Fuck yourself on my cock, if that's what you want!"

She did exactly that. Repeating, "Oh fuck," with every thrust, she went hard back and forward on me. It was an amazing feeling. Different from when she rode me.

"Oh bugger, you're going to make me cum!" I suddenly exclaimed, and ten seconds later, I did.

"Oh yes, so am I!" she grunted.

When we left the loo and went to pay for our purchases, Jane told me in the taxi on the way back, the assistant had given her a dirty smile. She had obviously either worked it out, or had heard it.

We had planned to go straight back to the room, but I suggested we go for a bit of a walk around Cardiff.

"What's the matter?" Jane asked. "Got bored with my body already?"

There was a smile in her voice, and she carried on before I could respond.

"It's a great idea, blind bat. We keep saying we're not just together for the sex, so let's show it."

We ended up at Cardiff Castle. I had always been interested in history, and Jane was very good at reading and describing everything to me. We went for a late lunch at a good little cafe. It was half four o'clock, before we got back to the hotel.

"I fancy dinner out tonight," Jane said, as we walked in to reception.

"You bored with me, as well?" I asked.

"Sex is even better after a good meal. Remember our first fuck?"

"Not sure!" I feigned ignorance. "Did something happen that night?"

She punched my arm. "You bastard. You'll have to do something special to make up for that."

"I think I can think of something," I said surreptitiously, squeezing her bum.

Jane suppressed a giggle.

"Can I help you madam?" the receptionist asked.

"Can you please ring the Orchard Restaurant? I'd like to book a table for tonight."

"I'm not sure you will get one, madam. It's the best restaurant in the city, and always busy."

"Ring them anyway, please."

Jane was polite, but the steel was there. I realised then why she had been such a good estate agent. She could be nice, but would take no shit.

The receptionist got through and asked about a table.

"I'm sorry, madam. They are full."

"Let me speak to them, please," Jane said, firmly.

"Hello. Could I please speak to the manager, Mr. Jenkins?" There was a pause and Jane spoke again. "Is that John Jenkins? It's Jane, Jenny's sister."

It obviously brought a response, as Jane said nothing for a minute.

"Yes, it's good to speak to you again. I'm in Cardiff just for the weekend. I hoped I could have dinner with you, but I've been told you are full."

Jane listened for another minute.

"That's great, Robert. Many thanks. See you at seven-thirty."

"Thank you," Jane said, returning the telephone to the receptionist, with a hint of satisfaction in her voice.

"How did you pull that off, then? Not just by being a rich, posh tart?"

"Robert and Jenny were together for a few years. They parted amicably, and he's always happy to do a favour for either of us."

"And you were pretty strong with the receptionist. Remind me not to get on your bad side."

"You can get on any side you like!" she said, and without warning, pulled me round for a kiss while we were waiting for the lift.

We got into the room, and after dumping our bags, Jane came to me again. We kissed hungrily.

"We've got a couple of hours before we need to get ready. Could we try out some of our new toys?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" I laughed.

"Actually," Jane said suddenly, seeming to think. "Have you got a jacket and tie for tonight? It's quite posh."

"Not with me," I said.

"Back out then," she said, sounding a bit pissed off.

"The shop will have a changing room," I said.

"There's a thought." Jane sounded immediately more cheerful.

Jane rang reception and got a recommendation. The shop was only five minutes walk away. It turned out to be a posh gents clothes shop. Jane took charge. She got them to measure me and working with one of the shop assistants, chose three different combinations of jacket and trousers. We went through to a changing room.

"Get them off!" Jane said, bubbly.

"Oh, the last of the romantics!" I said, sarcastically.

I was down to my boxers and shirt, though, in seconds. Jane handed me a pair of trousers and then a jacket.

"No," she said, even before I had properly shown her. The next set got the same treatment. When I stood up with the third set on, Jane whistled.

"Very nice! I could almost fancy you a lot!"

"I am honoured!" I added to my sarcasm quota.

"You really are a bit of a prol git!" Jane said, coming up very close to me. I reached out. My hands found her blouse. Without a word she took my right hand and guided it downwards. She was naked from the waist down. Her bush was damp and lips open as she maneuvered my fingers around.

"I would like you to fuck me now, please!" she said, in her best-cultured-posh-tart voice.

"I'm honoured!" I repeated, as she moved away.

"Come here, please."

My hands found her naked arse. Sliding my hands up, she was bent forward resting her hands for balance on the wall.

I had never fucked from this position before. Dropping my trousers, I moved in carefully. I should not have been surprised, to find her cunt hole was at the right level for me to enter easily, and start a rigorous fucking.

"Oh yes, you working-class scumbag!" she growled, thrusting her arse back to meet me.

"Give me a good proletarian seeing to!"

"My honour, your ladyship," I panted back, increasing the power of my thrusts.

"Oh yes, that's it!" she exclaimed. I brought my hand down and under her, but found she was already working on her clit.

"Oh yes, I'm almost there!" she gasped. Seconds later, there was a wet gush around my cock. This triggered me off.

We got back to the hotel with about forty-five minutes before we needed to get out.

"No time for fun, sweetie," Jane said, wrapping her arms round my neck and kissing me hard.

"But wait 'til after dinner."

We showered together, but Jane insisted we not touch each other more than we needed too. It still meant we were pretty turned on by the time we were both dressed to go out.

"You scrub up pretty well," Jane said admiringly, as she ran her hands over my jacket and fingered my tie.

"Let me look at you," I responded.

She came in close, and I let my hands wander. She was wearing a soft, silk dress which showed off all her curves. Once again, I thanked my lucky stars that I had grown up a bit recently. Jane was definitely fat, and all her tyres were visible in the dress, but all that happened to me was that I felt strong feelings for her as I explored, and my cock was making a tent in my trousers.

"Down, boy!" Jane teased, putting her hand on my cock.

"And you better dry up, or you'll ruin that dress." My fingers found her wet and naked under the skirt.

The restaurant was very posh. It was all heavy, linen tablecloth, silver service, and lots of different wine glasses. We had done a couple of posh meals, but nothing like this. The service was superb, filling up your glasses when they were half-empty and brushing the table down.

The food was amazing, too. Given it was fine dining, the portions were not massive, which for me was always a bit of a problem, but there were seven courses, and lots of bread. The flavours and textures were stunning. Jane encouraged me to eat slowly, to chew at least each mouthful ten times, which certainly helped understand the food and made me feel fuller.

We talked almost exclusively about the food as we ate. And there was lots of wine, too. Every chance we took, we also touched each other, holding hands or stroking and caressing. There was even the odd kiss.

By the time we were on to coffee and cognac—Jane introduced me to vintage brandy—we were both pissed and randy.

"I wanted to talk to you tonight about our future and money," Jane said, holding my hand and kissing me lightly on the mouth.

"But I'm too pissed and too turned on. Let's do it in bed tomorrow—when we're not doing other things..." This was accompanied by a little cock squeeze.

As soon as we got in the back of the taxi, we were kissing hungrily and letting our hands roam. We left nothing to the taxi driver's imagination!

We carried on in the lift. When we got in the door, and after putting the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside of the door, Jane eased away from me, which slightly surprised me.

"I want to go a bit slow and gentle first, darling—is that okay?"

It was the first time she had ever called me 'darling'—another fantasy fulfilled.

"Whatever you want," I smiled back.

"Thank you. Let's undress ourselves, first."

I nodded and began to take my clothes off. Not wanting to get them creased, I moved to the wardrobe to hang up my trousers, shirt and jacket. My underwear—with a wet spot of pre-cum clearly visible—joined my socks in the underwear bag.

This left me standing naked. Before I could move or say anything else, Jane's arms were wrapped around me, and her lips were soft on mine as she, this time, slowly explored my mouth with her tongue. My hands came around her back, then slid down gently to her arse. We didn't rush things.

We stood there kissing and fondling for quite a while. Very slowly and gradually, did our hands move to tits, pussy, and cock.

Jane made the first significant move. She moved slowly down onto her knees. Taking her hands off me totally, the next thing I felt was her tongue moving gently over the exposed head of my cock. Then it moved to gently caress my balls, before sliding slowly up the length of my cock. Then she was pulling me down to my knees. She straightened up and gently pulled my head into her pussy.

12