Voluntary Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat and aroma hit me long before my face felt her pubic hair, which was hot and damp. I brought my finger up to gently stroke her cunt opening, as my tongue found her clit and lazily lathered it.

Then she was pulling me up again, and we kissed for another long time, just holding each other.

"Will you marry me when my divorce comes through?"

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you. Can we go to bed now?"

"Yes, of course."

She took my hand and led me to the bed. She let go of me to climb on, then took my hand again to join her. She didn't guide me to lie beside her, but to between her legs. Without either of us saying another word, I lay gently on top of her, slipping my hands under her back. She held my back gently, after using one hand to guide my cock inside.

She brought my face down to hers, and we indulged in some of the most erotic, sensual kissing we had ever done, as we began to move very slowly, totally in unison with each other. My tiny thrusts started very slowly, as did her hip movements. We were breathing harder than usual, as we gradually got more aroused, but we kept the kissing and the languid pace going.

Her pussy felt amazing. It was very soft and hot. I could feel the texture of her walls. It was as if every centimetre of my cock was alive, sending different signals to me.

The more urgent thrusting of Jane's hips, told me she was experiencing something similar. I sped up with her, until we were going as fast as we could without losing the unity.

"Oh fuck, I love you...and love this!" Jane breathed, finally breaking for air from our snogging.

"I want to do our marriage vows just like this!"

"I think the vicar might be a bit nervous." I smiled, through deeper breaths.

"You don't say!" she gasped. "Bend my knees back, please."

I brought my hands up to find both her legs up and wide apart. Slowly, I began to bend them back until her knees actually touched the bed.

"Oh fuck, that's great! Now, fuck me hard!"

As I knew from before from this angle, my cock hit her G-spot each time. She shouted the first time this happened, then just kept babbling dirty words as I went as fast and hard as I could.

Her orgasm came with a scream. I went to stop, but she begged me to carry on. When I did, she screamed again and a jet of liquid sprayed out on me.

"Oh yes," I growled, and dropped her legs, and just went for it as fast and as hard as I could. I meant to cum, but just got too knackered. I had to stop, and she demanded I take her from behind to finish me off.

She moved quickly for someone who had just had two amazing orgasms. Her cunt, amazingly, was still hot and soft wet.

"Oh shit, I love your cunt!" I shouted, and gripped her hard.

"Fuck it! Fuck me!" she shouted back.

When I did cum, it was ten seconds after she started her third orgasm. We came together for long moments before collapsing together on the bed.

It took several minutes for our breathing and panting to get anywhere near our usual rate. We fell against each other, wrapping our arms tightly. We fell asleep like that without a word.

I woke up to having my chest and tummy gently stroked. I lay there for several minutes, enjoying the loving attention, before sighing and rolling onto my back.

"Good morning, my prol git!" she said, with a smile in her voice.

"I didn't know lefties fucked that well."

"It's all that coal we lug, and woodbines we smoke."

"Whatever it is, do more of it. I want to feel that again—lots of times."

Her leg came over mine, and I felt her bush sticky against my leg.

"It wasn't too bad for me, either. All that horse riding and jolly hockey sticks, obviously have their upside!"

She laughed quietly, and snuggled into my neck. We just lay there again for long minutes without speaking.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I finally broke the silence, turning to face her and running my finger down her spine to that spot just above her bum crack, which I had discovered was a major erogenous zone for her.

"When I asked you to marry me?" she responded, straight away.

"Yes," I said, almost in a whisper.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she said loudly, in her best cut-crystal accent. "Never been more certain about anything."

I wondered whether she had said that to her previous two husbands. She read my mind.

"There were reasons for marrying the first two that had nothing to do with love, romance, or sex. You give me all three at once!" She pushed me over onto my back and kissed me hard. Her hand closed on my now-hardening cock. "Do you want to marry me?" she asked, squeezing and kissing a nipple.

"Oh yes, please," I groaned, as her tongue slid down my belly.

"Even if this is the last time I do this?" she asked, quickly sliding her mouth on and off my cock.

"I love you for you, you daft cow!" I said firmly, and I meant it. I never had before. Sex had always been the main urge. This time, what I felt was love. My climaxes were the best they ever had been not because of her body, but the fact she loved me and I loved her.

"That was the right answer," she said, and mounted me. She didn't give me a chance to start anything. She basically just fucked me. She held my torso down and used her cunt to do the work; squeezing her muscles, rising up and down exquisitely slowly and then riding me for all she was worth.

Halfway through, she changed position to ride me reverse cowgirl, which was a new position for me. As she rode, she played with my balls and stroked my legs. Then she leant right back, bringing her legs in the air, which left just my head rubbing inside her entrance.

"Oh fuck!" we shouted, almost together.

Then she turned back round, and fell down on me, kissing me hard before asking me to fuck her into oblivion. I did, but it didn't last very long for either of us.

She stayed on top of me long after I had softened.

"I do love fucking us," she breathed, into my neck.

"Don't disagree with that," I murmured.

"I'm hungry," she suddenly said. "Let's order room service, then I will tell you what I wanted to, last night."

A look of concern must have flitted across my face.

"Don't worry, you silly bastard. I hardly think I would have just fucked you like that, if it was bad news."

We had a good breakfast and were on our first cigarette of the day with a cup of coffee each, when she asked to move to the couch.

"Put your head on my lap," she said.

I did and revelled in her sex scent and the top of her bush against my ear.

"Not sure how long I will listen with this view," I said, turning my head to kiss her bush.

"Steady, tiger. I'm being serious for a few minutes."

I smiled and took a drag and sip of coffee.

"All yours, ma'am!"

She took a moment before speaking.

"You know I said I was well off. It's about time I told you how well off. When my dad died, he left everything to me and my sister. We sold the business. We got about 45 million pounds each, out of the deal."

I heard what she said, but it took several seconds for me to register what she had said. When I did, "Fuck me!" was all I could say.

"Yes please," she laughed, and pinched a nipple.

"So why did you work?"

"I wanted to prove I could," she said, simply. "Also, I didn't want John to get his hands on any of it. So it basically means you don't have to work again."

I lay there stunned thinking it through.

"But what happens if we split up? Also, I want to be able to pay my way. I wouldn't like it if I was totally dependent on you. Not a macho thing, it just wouldn't feel right."

"I know that," she said, quietly. "So this afternoon, I will write to my bank to set up a standing order of 52 thousand pounds into your account on January 1st each year. That will give you spending and living money, which you can spend on me if you want. I will also transfer one million pounds into your account. That's for you, if we break up. If we did, and I don't want to, you keep the money you have."

My mouth literally dropped open. She giggled and bent down to put one of her nipples inside. I instinctively closed my mouth and sucked. She gasped and pinched my nipple again.

"I don't know what to say," I said, suddenly sitting up and wrapping my arms around her. "Thank you just sounds so petty."

"You don't have to say anything," she responded.

"It's only money. I want to share it with you. I want us to do lots of nice things. Money allows us to do that."

I found her face with my hand and turned it towards me. I put all the love and sensitivity I could in to the kiss. It was soft and tender and lasted forever.

"Blimey!" she gasped, when we broke for air.

"Remind me to buy you off more often! That was so good!"

She squeezed me tight and we went silent again, just holding each other.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"We start making plans for our future," she said, and I heard a pause in her voice. "After we spend this afternoon trying out all those toys."

I finished my second cigarette, knocked my coffee back, and got to my knees. I found her legs with my hands, and gently spread them wide apart. I moved my hands under her arse, and moved her cunt right to the edge of the settee.

"Only after I have said thank you properly!"

**********

To be continued!

_______________

12