Voluntary Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Visiting my parents.
5.9k words
4.65
5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voluntary Love ⠠⠡⠁⠏⠞⠻ 9

Thanks to KS as always.

*********

Voluntary Love Chapter 9

One of the things most people don't know about total blindness is that it fucks up your sleeping pattern. If you cannot see light, your circadian clock goes berserk.

So gradually over the fifteen years I've been a totally blind bat, my sleeping pattern had gotten more and more weird. I could fall asleep out of nowhere in the middle of the day, and go through patterns of not sleeping until three or four in the morning, and then the following week, falling asleep at seven and waking up at three.

The phase I was in then with Jane, was waking up at four in the morning, no matter what time I went to bed and how much we fucked. I felt okay, but I knew tiredness would kick in later.

These were the days before mobiles. And I had no talking book machine with me, which was the way blind bats read books. So I just lay there.

For the difference, of course, between my non-sleeping now and before was that I now had a lovely woman I was in love with, and loved making love to next to me. So by my braille watch, it was five o'clock when I rolled over and cuddled her. My cock was hard and it pressed into her back. I ran my hand up and down her leg and side, until settling on her big soft left tit; I ran my fingers gently all over it.

Satisfyingly, when I finally focused on her nipple, I found it was hard. I squeezed it gently and Jane let out a little gasp. She seemed to be still asleep, though. Then she rolled over onto her back, but said nothing and gave no sign.

So I repeated my caressing and stroking on her right tit, and gave her hard nipple the same treatment. Still no reaction.

So my hand trailed down her tummy, making slow circles on her flesh, until I felt her treasure trail. Now, I moved even slower, stroking and caressing. I was in the top of her bush when her legs opened wider.

"What time is it?" she asked, huskily.

"After five," I said, sliding my index finger down over her hair-covered lips. Her hips bucked slightly.

"It's too fucking early, you randy bastard!" she complained, and then moaned, as I gently teased her clit.

"So why are you getting turned on then?" I asked into her ear, which I gently nipped with my teeth.

"Because you're fucking turning me on!" she breathed, and groaned again, with two of my fingers starting a very slow pumping inside her hot, wet cunt.

"Suck my tits!" she demanded, and I obliged. I got mouthfuls of both, and bit quite hard on each nipple. With the second bite, she came.

"Ahhhhh, oohhhhh, aaaaaa!" she exclaimed, her pussy tightening around my fingers.

I licked and sniffed them before cuddling her. "Sorry, sweetie. I couldn't sleep, and tried to resist having you next to me."

"That's a way I could get used to being woken up," she said, and kissed me. "Just a little bit later, sometimes."

Her hand had closed on me and was gently wanking me. After a couple of minutes, she eased me onto my back, and got on top. "My turn," she breathed into my mouth, easing herself down onto me.

It was very slow and gentle. We never sped up, except until right at the end, when we both came. We must have fucked for a good twenty minutes, just moving gently kissing and fondling before we came.

We lay there calming down.

"I think we should stay the week here, and go to your parents' from here. We can come back to get ready for Vancouver and spend a night in a Heathrow hotel, the night before we go."

Jane was curled up against me, idly stroking my tummy.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said.

"We need to go to your flat and agree what you are going to keep. I think you should put that in storage until we get somewhere permanent to live."

"Do we have to do that straight away?" I asked, tentatively.

"I thought you would want to," Jane said, looking at me.

"I'll let you in on a fantasy that doesn't include being between your legs. I've always fancied living in posh hotels, at least, for a while."

"Let's do it then,", she said, laughing. "There are plenty we can do. We'll just pack up whenever we need to move, and buy stuff when we need it."

"A bit bloody decadent for an ex-trot," I admitted, a bit sheepishly.

"None of us are straight-forward," Jane said, reassuringly. "I've got the money, so what's the problem?"

So that's what we did for that week. I rang my parents, said I would be up on Friday, and that I would be bringing my new girlfriend with me. As usual, my mother didn't show much interest. We were not the closest family of all time. My mother said we would be in separate beds, but in the same room. When I told Jane, she laughed. I warned her though, that my mother had caught my brother and his girlfriend in bed together under the same arrangements and had been furious.

On Thursday, we went to my flat to sort out what I would put in storage, and what I would get rid of. Jane knew I was a music buff.

"The only problem with living in hotels, lover; is that you won't have decent Hi-Fi to listen too."

"That's okay. I can buy top-of-the-range portable CD players and Walkmans."

"Okay. Also, if we are staying in a suite, which would always be my preference, we may be able to hire something."

I smiled and moved to Jane, and hugged her.

"You do get me, you old bag, don't you?"

"I try," she laughed, and kissed me. We looked around the rest of the flat for a few minutes, then sat on the couch for a smoke.

"To be honest, sweetie, I think we should just pay someone to take all of this stuff away. If we do get a house or flat, we will buy the stuff for it. I want you to get decent-quality clothes, and we don't need all the kitchen stuff. Is that okay?"

She sounded a bit nervous, as in reality, she was suggesting I get rid of everything and start again from nothing.

"That's fine," I said, feeling calm about it. "If we ever did split up, I would have more than enough money to start again."

She let out a breath and kissed me. We sat in silence, smoking our cigarettes. When Jane finished, she said she was going to the toilet.

I finished my smoke and relaxed back into the couch. I heard Jane come back into the room.

"Stand up for me please, sweetheart," she asked, softly.

"What are you up to now, you posh tart?" I laughed, doing as she asked.

"Sorting out something on my 'things-to-do' list."

Her voice moved downwards, as she spoke. I felt my shoelaces being undone, before both shoes and each sock was taken off. Then, my jeans zip was pulled down, my belt and button opened, and both my jeans and boxers came down in one movement, to be eased over my feet.

"We haven't made love in your flat. This will be the last chance so..."

She ended the sentence by sucking half my hard cock into her soft, wet mouth. She held it there for several seconds, before sliding it very slowly out. Then, she was back, taking in just a little bit more, before sliding it out again. It took a couple of more tries, before she had the whole length, and then there were several minutes of agonisingly lovely sliding in and out at the same tantalising pace.

The feelings were enhanced by her fingers. First, they were stroking the inside of my thigh, then they were tickling my balls. Then, they were gently squeezing and fondling my balls and rubbing at that spot behind my balls.

"Uh, my sainted Aunt Jemima!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck is that?" she giggled, her mouth coming off my cock with a plop.

"An 'oh-this-isfucking-great' saying!" I gasped. "Please don't staaawp?"

That last word, stop, was a drawn-out groan, as she didn't stop.

"Oh, Jesus-fucking-H-Christ!" I exclaimed, again. My hips were now rocking back and forward, and she suddenly stopped sucking to let me gently fuck her mouth. I didn't reach down to grab her head or force myself down her throat--she had said early on, both of these were no-nos. But sliding my cock slowly and gently out of a mouth, formed into an 'O' with no teeth present, was just as heavenly.

"Fuck, you're lovely!" I panted.

"I want you to do that somewhere else now, please." Her voice was suddenly urgent, as she took her mouth away and stood up. Taking me by the hand, she led me quickly into another room. I guessed the bedroom and was right, as she climbed on.

"From behind, please!"

I found her bum and got into position. I slid in easily and began slowly. She let out a deep sigh, and moved with me. Minutes went by, as I revelled in the feelings of her hot, soft cunt around my cock. We both kept making a lot of noise with grunts and moans. My hands roved over her, finding tits, clit, tummy, and back.

Then, I gripped her hips gently, and moved in and out, holding her still. Then without warning, I went as fast as I could for several strokes, before slowing again. She cried out at the speeding up, then gasped at the slowing down. I let go of her hips, and she moved with me again.

"On top," she suddenly panted.

I fell on my back, and she was there. This time, it was her turn to hold me still, while she moved up and down on me. At first, very slowly, then very quickly, then slow, quick, and then slow again.

She came halfway through this, and collapsed on me to recover, before quickly going back at it.

"I am going to cum soon," I croaked.

"Oh yes, fuck me, my lover!" she cried out, and fell down on me again. Taking the hint, I held her and slammed in and out of her, for all I was worth.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! Yes, I'm fucking cumming! Oh, I love you, Jane. I love you!"

After the flat, we went shopping for more clothes for me. I needed a completely new wardrobe. As a totally blind bat, I had no idea about what suited me or not. As someone with a few extra pounds, all I knew was that I preferred my clothes to look baggy. I had been bullied like fuck as a child and teenager about being fat, which I was, and was paranoid about showing it.

I nervously explained this to Jane, as we were choosing clothes. She had suggested lots of things which, when I tried them on, felt too tight. She began to let her frustration show.

"But it looks good on you."

It was then I admitted my problem.

"You silly prat!" she said, gently stroking my face. "I'm fat too, but just accept that's how I am. I'd like to lose weight, but at fifty, it just isn't going to happen easily. So as long as my bloke fancies the arse off me and fucks me silly, why should I worry?"

"I do and will," I laughed and kissed her. "Thank you. I suppose we will put on some weight in all of these posh hotels we are going to stay in."

"Definitely. They've also got gyms and swimming pools, so we can ease our fat worries."

I laughed again. From that point, I got more relaxed about how things felt. I felt even better when in the changing room, Jane suddenly stopped me, pulling a t-shirt up over my head. Before I could move, I felt a tongue running across my tummy and slightly fat chest, before both were covered with kisses.

"There you go, fatty. More for me to hold onto!"

When she stood up, I pulled her against me and kissed her hard. That wasn't the only thing that was hard. Her acceptance of my body, which I had hated for many years, made me fancy her so fucking much--and not just physically. The strength of the feeling of love and warmth that flooded me was incredible. "You don't know how much I love and fancy you!" I breathed into her hair.

"I think I do," she whispered. "About as much as I love you!"

We held each other and didn't let go.

"Can you fuck me very quietly?" she asked, as her hands slid down my boxers.

"I'm not the only one who shouts the roof down," I whispered back, my own hands easing her trousers down. Both naked from the waist, she took my hand. I waited until she told me to move forward. I reached out and found a naked arse and back. Reaching down, I found she was kneeling on the bench and her hands were on the wall.

Reaching down, I found her wet hairy cunt was just at the right height. I lunged and we both groaned as quietly as we could. We moved together as silently as possible. There was a knock on the door.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Yes, fine." I tried to keep my voice steady. "We will come out soon."

Jane giggled at this half double entendre, then stifled a shout, as I suddenly sped up. This time, I came and Jane didn't. By now, this had stopped worrying me. Jane made up for all the cums she didn't have with the amount she did.

The next morning, we set off for my parents. Earlier in the week, we had debated how to get there. I usually went by train, but Jane preferred going by car but didn't want to drive. She suggested a posh car and driver. I was tempted, but was nervous about turning up in a posh car at my parents. We compromised with staying overnight on Friday in Chester. Jane had never been, and wanted to look round. We could hire a car from there, then drive back and get the limo back to Cardiff.

When we got into the car at the hotel, it seemed huge to me. There was a luxurious, long, leather seat at the back. When we set off, I couldn't hear the driver speaking.

"There's a window between us and him,", she said. "Here is the intercom button."

I pushed it.

"Yes, sir!" the voice came back.

"What kind of car is this?"

"A Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, sir," came the smooth voice back.

I clicked the switch off and hugged Jane. During our conversations, I had mentioned when I could see, I loved the Silver Shadow.

"I wish I could show you how much I want to thank you," I whispered, as we kissed.

"What would you do if you could?" she asked, between kisses.

"Take your trousers off and eat your hot, wet hairy cunt!"

"Do it then!" she whispered back.

My mouth opened in shock. "What about the driver?"

"It's our hire. Providing I pay to have anything cleaned that needs cleaning, he won't say anything. He is paid to be discreet."

I still faced in her direction. Then I heard her voice.

"It's Peter, isn't it?"

"Yes madam," came the smooth voice back again.

"If my boyfriend licks my pussy until I cum screaming into his mouth, will you mind?"

"Not at all madam. It's your hire."

"See?" she said, putting my hands on either side of her trouser top.

"Fuck me with a baobab tree!" I exclaimed, laughing hard. "You are a brazen hussy."

I was on my knees and between her legs, even as her trousers cleared her feet and her legs spread. The wonderful scent of my aroused lover was as strong and appealing as ever. I ran my tongue up the inside of each thigh slowly a few times, before flicking it lightly over the huge tangle of curls that made up my lover's beautiful bush. Then, I sucked a few tasty mouthfuls in.

Before going down, I went up. I returned the favour of kissing and licking her rolls of tummy fat, reaching up to squeeze each hard nipple.

She gasped, "Tongue me, you fucker! Stop teasing!"

I teased. I went back to her thighs and bush, and then back to her tummy.

She was becoming almost delirious. "Oh please," she begged. "Peter, tell him to eat me!"

"I think you should do as the madam requests," came the still-calm tones through the intercom.

I laughed out loud, at the ridiculousness of the situation. Here was my lover asking the driver of the car I was eating her out in, to tell me to make her cum.

"If you were where I am, Peter, you wouldn't rush it!" I said.

"Perfectly understood, sir," came the voice back, with a smile in it. "If you reach up to your left, you will find a cushion. That may make being on your knees more comfortable."

"Here it is," Jane croaked" passing it to me as I reached up. It certainly did make kneeling down more comfortable, which meant Jane was in for a long one, providing my tongue held out. All those women and men who enjoy eating pussy will tell you the reality that porn doesn't, it doesn't half take it out on your tongue. Someone needs to design tongue-strengthening exercises for pussy eating!

Anyway, I stayed where I was for a good while. This time, after the third foray of my tongue up either thigh, I relented. My index finger found her cunt lips and gently prised them apart. Inside, she was so fucking wet! Just a little squiggle of my fingers made a sloshing sound.

"Oh yes!" she said, breathily. "Finger me, please!"

I eased two fingers gently inside, and just slowly pumped for a good while, moving my mouth fully away. I felt her hips move with me, and without warning, her pussy clamped on my fingers as she shrieked and came.

"Oh fuck, I needed that!" she breathed huskily. "Now, really make me cum," she demanded.

I obeyed. The first swipe of my tongue went the length of her lips, and I furiously licked away for as long as I could, before I needed a break. I rested while kissing her cunt lips, and finding her clit, I sucked away.

"Oh, fucking hell! Fucking hell! Fucking hell!" she cried. Her legs were now doing their own thing either side of me. One moment they were spread wide; the next, I felt them lift up. When I reached up, I found she was holding each leg under her thighs, holding them back and wide for me. The result was her cunt opened wide, so that when my mouth covered her hole, it was hot, steaming, and leaking juices.

I found myself in my own frenzy. Spurred on by the smell and wetness, I rubbed my face and hair all over her soaking twat. My fingers were back again curled up inside her, reaching for that rough spot, as my mouth found her clit.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, at the top of her lungs. A spray of cum hit my lower jaw and neck, and flowed down my chest. My shirt front was thoroughly soaked.

When she let her legs drop, she was breathing harder than I had ever heard before. I kept licking her clit, until she pushed my head away, not able to speak. I got back on the seat, and put my arms around her. She flopped against me, and it was minutes until her hard breathing subsided.

"Oh my giddy aunt!" she finally breathed: "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I got the vague idea you liked it," I said, with a note of skepticism in my voice.

"Oh no!" she exaggerated. "Fucking hated it! Do that to me any time you want!"

"How about now?" I said, only half-joking.

"Before we get to Chester, anyway," she said, a smile in her voice.

Another voice broke into the space. "We will be stopping for a break halfway. Perhaps after that, might be a good time."

"Thank you, Peter," Jane said, through combined laughs. "That is a very good idea."

And it was. This time, Peter pulled the window curtains down, so we could get fully naked. It didn't last quite as long this time, as my tongue was still a bit sore from earlier. Jane still squirted though, as I bit her clit and rubbed her G-spot.

When she calmed down, she asked me to fuck her.

"Not sure I can with a moving car," I said, dubiously.

"Peter, any chance you can find somewhere quiet to stop for a while?"

He did, and we fucked. The back seat was so wide, Jane could comfortably lie down with one leg against the back, and one leg on the edge. It was just long enough for me to get into a comfortable missionary position. We went slow all the way, enjoying the novelty.

"You ever fucked in the back of a rolls Rolls before?" I asked, between breaths.

"No," she gasped back. "You?"

"What do you think?"

"We're both Rolls virgins, then!" she breathed.

It must have been twenty minutes before we came this time, both of us one just after the other. As we lay there holding each other, the engine started again.

When we got to Chester, and had unloaded our luggage, we said goodbye to Peter. By then, any embarrassment had disappeared.

"Thanks Peter," I said, shaking his hand. "Are you going to pick us up next week?"

"I hope so, sir. I haven't enjoyed myself so much in a long time."

"Neither have we," Jane said, "Here's something to remember us by."

12