Voluntary Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a little gasp from Peter, then he regained his professionalism. "Thank you, madam. There was no need."

"Oh yes, I think there was," Jane said, with a smile in her voice.

We were in our room and the porter had just left, when I asked her how much she had given him.

"Ten quid and my soaked knickers."

I laughed instinctively. "What a dirty cow! I love you so much!"

For the first time since we got back together, we didn't fuck either that night, or the following morning.

Over dinner, Jane had tentatively broached the subject. "Would it worry you if we didn't fuck for a couple of days, and or didn't always fuck in bed in the morning or night?"

If my lover had said that to me in a previous relationship, I would have been worried to fuck. Even though we were only a couple of weeks in, I knew we were much more than just sex, as good as it was. "No," I said firmly, looking straight at her and reaching for her hand. "If we don't fuck ever again, that's fine by me. I love you and you love me for who we are, and what we do for each other. That's what matters."

She didn't answer for a while. When she did, I was surprised to hear emotion and a tear in her voice.

"Oh bugger, you really do know how to sweet talk a girl into your bed. That's what I wanted to hear, to make me fuck your brains out whenever we want to. I do love you!"

We spent a lovely morning exploring Chester. The Roman Walls were still there, as were the narrow old streets. Jane loves old -- Tudor and older -- towns, streets and houses and was in her element. I also loved history.

Over lunch, we agreed next time we would visit somewhere we would pay for our own guide. That would make the visit even better. We talked about visiting York, somewhere I had always wanted to go because of its cathedral.

"You're an atheist!" Jane exclaimed. "Why do you want to visit a cathedral?"

"I've always loved old buildings, and churches are as old as you can get. I don't care what they signify. The history in them is amazing. Also, the choral music you like that you are converting me to gets sung a lot in them. Why don't we do both?"

"Okay," she said, after thinking. "On the way back, we will stay here and go to evening song in Chester cathedral."

We got our hired car and set off. As we drove, I filled her in on more of my history. I talked about my secondary school, hanging around with my friends, and the story of when my brother, another lad from the village, and I, had tried to walk to the village in the middle of a blizzard. I pointed this out, as we were driving up the same hill.

"Bloody hell!" Jane exclaimed. "You must have been fucking mad!"

"At fourteen, you don't think of the consequences. Basically, if the tractor hadn't found us, I'm not sure I would have been around to be between your legs tonight!"

"Oy, that's not fair!" she exclaimed. "You know we can't tonight in case your mother catches us."

"Changing room quiet?" I said, with a smirk.

"Oh, you randy bastard!" she said, exasperated. "Let's see what happens!"

We chatted and listened to music on the drive to my parents'. I gave her directions, as well as her map. When we turned the corner into my street, I suddenly said, "Oh, Jesus!"

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried.

"I've just realised you're older than my mum. She is forty-eight, and you're fifty!"

"Oh, thanks for that!" and there was genuine anger in Jane's voice, for the first time we had been together. "I really wanted you to make that point. As if I'm not fucking nervous enough, already. Cheers!"

The last word was dripping with sarcasm. I reacted defensively, unfortunately. "Okay, I made a mistake! Sorry!"

My tone was aggressive, and not in the slightest apologetic.

"Great!" Jane said, with an edge in her voice. "I'm just about to meet your parents and we're angry with each other. Thanks David. That's a really good idea."

I was just about to retort in a nasty way, when I caught myself and paused. I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, cariad. That was thoughtless and stupid of me. Sometimes, I engage my mouth before my brain. I'm sorry!"

This time, my voice was as quiet, soft, and warm as I could make it. For a minute, there was no reaction. Then, Jane let out a long breath. I felt her hand on mine.

"Thanks. I appreciate that. Sometimes you do have the subtlety of a tank."

There was a smile in her voice. I squeezed her hand back. "You ready?"

She paused another minute before whispering, "Let's go!"

The front door was open. My mother was sitting by the dining table in the kitchen, when we walked in. She was friendly enough to us both, and did what she always did--offered us a hot drink. We accepted and then went into the living room.

To cut a long story short, we got through the weekend. My mum and I argued a bit, which was what always happened, and my brother and sister and I didn't talk much when we went out for a family meal. Same for my dad, but he's not talkative, anyway.

Jane was great. She tried to keep the conversation going at all times, and by the end of the weekend, my mum told me she liked her; even though, she thought she was a bit old for me.

And we didn't touch each other. We kept to the two separate beds. When we broke after our final kiss, we had agreed to stick to my mum's rules. And I didn't even wank myself off.

*****

So by the time we got back to Chester, just before lunch on Monday, food wasn't the first thing on our minds. The problem, though, was that we couldn't book into the hotel until three. So we had to eat something that wasn't each other. But we managed it. We also took the time to agree about Vancouver, which was coming up at the end of this week. We would get a car down to London tomorrow, and shop for a couple of days before flying out on Friday.

When we got into our room, I felt something hanging over the door handle as I closed it. "Is this the 'do-not-disturb' sign?" I said, with a grin.

"Certainly is!" Jane responded, with a sultriness in her voice.

I quickly opened the door, put the sign on, closed, and locked the door.

"Get your clothes off!" Jane said, in a more forceful tone than usual. I had already started and obliged quickly. "Stay there," came the same authoritative voice.

The next thing I felt, was something cold being fixed to each of my nipples. "Oh that's good," I breathed, getting used to the nipple clamps.

"Turn round," she said, demandingly.

I think I knew what was coming, and I was right.

Cold liquid was applied to my arse, and a minute later, the bottom plug was neatly installed. Before I could turn round, Jane had one lubricated hand sliding up and down my painfully hard prick, and the other stroking and fondling my balls from between my legs.

"Oh shit!" I groaned, my legs beginning to buckle.

"Don't cum yet!" she almost growled, in my ear. "You can only cum when I say."

She kept her manual ministrations going, until I almost came again and then let go. Turning me round, she took both my hands and led me. It wasn't very far. I heard her move, and then I felt her legs on each side of me, and her feet on my arse pulling me towards her. My cock hit her bush, a second before my thighs collided with the table edge; her hand guided me in, and we both groaned.

"It's been too fucking long!" she moaned, pulling me tight to her, before shoving her tongue down to my tonsils, as she closed her legs around my waist.

"Fuck the shit out of me!" she groaned, into my mouth.

The angle of the table made it a new fuck for me. My cock was going in basically horizontally. In that position, I realised her legs straight up would give us both a better effect. So reaching behind, I unlocked her ankles and brought both legs up straight in a wide V-shape.

"Oh fuck, that's good!" she moaned, as I slowed down to a very slow but deep thrust.

The next few minutes were glorious, with us slow screwing, both telling each other how much we liked it.

"If I wrap my arms and legs around you, can you carry me to the bed with your cock still in me?" she gasped.

"I'll try anything once," I breathed.

She did and I just about managed it. She wasn't light, but not quite too heavy. The trick was going to be how to lower her down while staying inside her, without falling like a bag of spuds on top of her.

"Let me go and I'll go doggie," she breathed, relieving me of the problem.

Seconds later, I was balls deep, going very slowly again. She thrusted back at me with every stroke. This lasted for more minutes, with me playing with her tits and clit, and stroking her bottom.

"I want to ride you!" she panted.

It was her turn to go really slowly, as she slid down on me before moving back up just as slowly. I hefted each tit in a hand, thumbing her nipples and squeezing her tits.

"Oh, that's fucking wicked!" she said, using a modern term I'd not heard from her before.

We kept the slow pace for at least ten minutes, before she fell down on top of me, and kissed me hard.

"Now fuck me!"

I went into overdrive. She screamed, as I slammed into her with every bit of energy and passion I had; sweat was flying off both of us, as I pounded and pounded.

"Oh yes. Oh, fucking, yes!" she shouted, not giving a fuck who could hear us.

I was relentless. Usually, I would have to take a rest before we came, but all the other fucking brought us both there quickly.

"Oh, I'm going to fucking cum!" I shouted.

"Cum in my cunt!" she shouted, using the C-word for the first time.

I did, and she came on my cock fantastically wetly. P As soon as I had stopped cumming, she rolled off me but cuddled in close, draping her leg over me; she laid her head on my shoulder, as we both fought to catch our breath.

The next thing I knew, I could hear Jane saying, "Wake up, you lazy bastard!" in a friendly tone. I opened my eyes and turned; reaching out, I found Jane lying on her back. My exploring hand landed on her soft, rounded tummy. My little finger felt the top of her curly, soft treasure trail, and, even still half-asleep, my hand wandered gently downwards.

"You're still almost asleep, and still randy!" she said, with a smile in her voice.

"How long was I asleep?" My fingers had found her soft lips under her mass of damp curls, and started to very gently stroke. With a sigh, I felt Jane open her legs wider.

"We both were asleep for an hour," she said, and let out a slight moan, as my index finger found her clit.

"Will you eat me please?" she asked, quietly.

I didn't say anything except, "Put a pillow under your bum, please." We knew from experience that this would give me better access to her whole cunt.

The smell was fantastic. She strongly smelled of our combined cum. I felt the heat from her on my face when it was still inches away. I rubbed my face all over her still-wet tangle of curls, before French kissing her lips and clit. Then, I settled in for a prolonged clit-sucking-and-licking time.

It was actually quite hard on the tongue, all of the clit licking. I had to take a few breaks, as my tongue got tired quickly. Fortunately, Jane had gotten used to this, and kept herself going with stroking her clit, as I rested by kissing her thighs and fingering her.

It was a combination of my tongue and fingers that brought her off. She came powerfully but quietly. I think our fucking had taken a lot out of both of us. I could feel her hot, sticky hairiness against me. We didn't speak for ages as we caught our breath.

As I came up to lie beside her, I realised the nipple clamps were gone, but the plug was still in my bum. Excusing myself, I went to the bathroom and got it out. I cleaned it thoroughly straight away, and left it soaking in the sink.

Jane came to cuddle me, as soon as I got back into bed. "I love you, you ex-trot, cripey bastard!"

"Love you, too, you posh old tart!"

We both laughed gently, and fell asleep again.

***********

_______________

12