Voluntary Surrender of Rights Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica and Greg start drawing up their contract.
4.6k words
4.04
3.8k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

3 A Voluntary Surrender of Rights

Chapter3

Punishing Greg did something for Veronica. She grew in confidence about expressing what she wanted of him. It did something for Greg too; it showed him that she wanted this too. It was clear the next morning. As they had breakfast the next morning Veronica gave Greg a permission letter with an instruction to pay for the horses and get a vet to take the blood samples he wanted.

"Mistress? Where do I put the horses when I've bought them?" Greg asked as she finished that instruction.

"Find them a stable nearby, I want to learn to ride."

"A racehorse is not a good idea to learn on. Even if it was a crappy racehorse. The horse will pick up that you don't know and do its own thing. I could buy two much more placid and nice ponies to learn on and when you get onto a race horse you have the knowhow to control it."

Veronica could see the sense in that.

"Yes you have a point. How many stables do you know about in this region? One of my patients is a flat race jockey. There must be enough stables in the area."

"There are. Uhm; could I investigate along the lines of the three at Mistress Angelica's further while I'm finding a stable?"

"I want a breakdown of the case ready for my dad and his friends, they are aching to dig into something, have by tomorrow."

"Yes mistress. Uhm Mistress? Could I give you that bank account detail I set aside for us please?"

"Why is it urgent to you?"

Veronica was curious about this. Just the fact that he had set money aside showed how far ahead of her he was. Angelica had warned of this and that he could easily end up trying to dominate from the bottom. She wanted to avoid this.

"Because it's essentially cash and I could easily use it for other things like buy you a nicer car."

Veronica considered her little hatchback, a nicer car would be most welcome. She heard something else in what he was saying too. He was expressing confidence in her.

"That money will be gone Slave. I will not allow you to ever ask any questions about it or to even mention it again."

"Yes Mistress."

"Where is this account then?"

Greg took an envelope out of a drawer in the kitchen. Inside were the account details, the card, the pin number for the card. She contemplated that the details for a twenty thousand dollar cash account had been in a kitchen drawer that hookers came through on a daily basis. It either meant that the hookers were incredibly trust worthy or that it was so minor to him that he could lose it and not mind. She looked in the drawer, there were ten other envelopes, all blank. On her envelope was written two words: Project Happiness.

"The others are available too, intended to quickly buy something important like time." He said.

"Time?"

"The first thing anybody, government is not unique in this, does when they gun for a person is check the money. So give ten cards out with instructions to use them and suddenly the guys tracking need to sort through several decoys before figuring out where I am."

"I thought the first thing to do is to use cash."

"Paying for hotels, firearms, cars, or electronics with bank notes is a remarkable event these days and will in its own way send up red flags."

Veronica thought about that, the movies had it so wrong.

"I want nicer car. I'll shop for one. You buy it."

True Angelica's word she sent Veronica a complete recording of what she and Greg spoke about. Veronica listened as Greg actually spoke about difficulties in finding places to take veronica on a date. He just could not go into clubs with heavy music with drums and flashing lights. According to him it looked exactly like mortar barrages at night and he knew he would go berserk. Angelica listened patiently and kicked his ass. He was the slave, he needed to speak to his owner and if she wished to go, she was perfectly entitled to leave him at home.

This brought thoughts to Veronica's mind. Thoughts about having another man, she decided that that was not something she really wanted. She had not said no to her ex being their bitch boy just to be rid of him, Greg was her man and the only dick in her home. A girlfriend; that was another story, and Greg had no problem with that. He had dressed her ex up as a girl for a reason that had nothing to do with the humiliation the guy went through. It had been a statement, it had been a statement for her too. She had been angry about not knowing who the other girl in Greg's car had been; not that there had been another girl. Both had indicated that they would consider a threesome on their survey answers, agreeing that two girls might be a thing.

She was thinking of this when the accountant she had appointed to give her some idea of Greg's true income came to see her with a quick assessment. In terms of expendable income Greg hovered around four hundred thousand dollars per month. This was money he received, paid tax on, and was in one of half a dozen cash accounts he used regularly. The accountant was somewhat shocked at this. She was a regular at the bar and had never thought of Greg as having that kind of money.

She was one of few women who had drinks at the bar regularly who had not tried to seduce Greg. Her words had been that she had no desire to need to mother and cheerlead a man who lived from hand to mouth. In fact she had speculated that Greg probably sold things like ozone machines in mall displays or tried making it with multilevel marketing. Now she was desperately trying to get this business, a passive income of three million per year meant at least sixty million in investments. It was growing too because she could see money flowing into other investments. She had just got the bank statements to give Veronica a briefing about what their household budget was and understood that her only way into any of this business was Veronica.

Veronica was having none of it. Greg had paid her to audit his last year's income and sort tax issues out, giving instruction that it should be reported to Veronica. So the audit was done, now tax issues remained. Veronica told the accountant that and sent her on her way.

She went to check the account Greg had given her and sat in the bar at lunch time thinking about the money. He had indeed started the account with twenty five thousand dollars but two more payments had come in from other bank accounts which brought the balance up to forty three thousand. She thought about how to use it. They were in New Bern, an out of the way town where the fetish store really was not well stocked with good quality merchandise. The next place was Jacksonville near Angelica. She wondered if Angelica's counseling fees would come out of this; then realized that it didn't matter because Gregory was investing in them. He would invest more that was a guarantee, what he needed was for her to tell him how to invest in them, money was the easy part.

At the same time Greg was having lunch at the golf club with Janice and the committee. That Greg would be voted onto the board on Wednesday night was obvious. The outgoing board was briefing him about the club situation which was not good. The New Bern Country Club was the immediate competition and had the members who could afford the higher fees. They were on the other side of town, less spectacular, less well funded, and in financial trouble. They operated on a piece of land that was part of what had been a large farm. They occupied maybe a tenth of the land, paying rent. They had housing and business development on two sides and the landowner was looking to sell the land to developers. Water on a third side and land allowed to go wild on the fourth made the golf course the easiest and quickest to develop.

Greg looked at the remnants of the board sitting around the table. The chairman had given up trying to save the club, the secretary was not up to the fight; the club captain was more interested in strict adherence to the rules than in what the club was to the members. Janice, the treasurer was passionate and loved the club but was good at the books and had no real idea of how to fight this. The three other members; minor in the direction of the club aside from a committee vote and crucial to the daily management were more concerned for their jobs right now.

"How much can the club raise? How much is the entire property worth? I mean the whole thing; not just the club grounds." Greg asked.

"We can raise maybe two hundred thousand. The whole farm? About five million dollars?"

"Right Janice; let's save our club. Without spending money."

Greg called the landowner. He made an arrangement to meet him for drinks at the end of the day with the whole club puzzled at how he was going to do this. Veronica's father had been there as had a few other members, and called her about it. That meeting had been held in the clubhouse restaurants and the club situation was not entirely secret. Although the scale of trouble had staggered the members who heard. What was clear to Veronica was that nobody doubted that he would do it. The question was whether he would do it legally.

Veronica was meeting Greg at the bar for drinks after work anyway; where the meeting would happen and agreed to keep an eye on Greg for the club to avoid legal trouble. She got to the bar after work to find Greg sitting at a table outside. He had already ordered her favorite and stood up to kiss her on the cheek and hold the chair for her. Veronica took a quick breath to realize that all the regulars were watching and taking note that she and Greg were now an item. The landowner arrived soon after with his wife and shook Greg's hand, clearly expecting to be begged.

Greg introduced Veronica first and greeted the landowner's wife putting his most educated Scottish voice on. She asked and he said that he was from Loch Drummond and from Kinloch. He gave a little geography lesson as to where each was in Scotland and was interrupted by the landowner who realized Greg would charm her panties off given time. Veronica herself was intrigued, not at all worried that Greg would look to seduce the woman. It had been a deliberate tactic by Greg because the guy was now worried about something other than saying no to the golf club.

"I'm going to sell that land, I'm just waiting for zoning permission." He said decisively.

"No you're not. I can instruct that lawyer there right now to apply for an interdict on the grounds that the property is home to an endangered species of owl, frog, fish, insect. Any one of these by federal law means that all movement on the property stops until the EPA comes and has a look. Now I know one of these is on that farm already. So they will find more. Do you know what happens then?"

The landowner sat still and glared at Greg.

"Then the real legal battle starts." He said with anger.

"Noooo! Long before anything gets to court the EPA need to do a survey. They check the water for banned pesticides, the land for banned fertilizers, they have to do a study you see. To establish whether it's worthwhile turning that property into a park. That takes about five years in which you can do nothing with that property. The EPA will also start investigating environmental pollution and track down where it starts. Then take legal steps against the polluter...'

"Fuck You."

"You're not my style. If the property cannot be a sustainable park the Wildlife Commission can insist on caveats being added to all future property deals surrounding that farm that will drastically alter the potential uses. Of course the golf club will argue for a national park status and even offer to run it as long as we operate within environmental law. That means we continue to play golf but stop needing to pay taxes and then our membership fees stay very low."

The landowner looked like he was about to have a stroke.

"What will it take? Remember I'm worth fifteen million, I can make your life hell too."

Greg looked at the landowner's wife and smiled.

"Awe cute! He's worth fifteen million. Does he perform like that in bed?" Greg asked her.

"I'll --."

"How much did I earn last year Ronnie?" Greg asked.

"Elize there is still not sure. She picked up three million of passive income. She says that's about sixty to eighty million invested. As for the money you do work for? Not even the IRS is sure."

"I think we can agree that you are not going to sell that property."

"Yeah? I'll beat it and sell just to watch you lose, you're not worth that much."

Greg shook his head sadly.

"While you're trying to beat that, the feds are going to play dirty. The IRS is going to ask how a guy worth fifteen million can do that and leave eighteen thousand acres fallow. My club members, several ex cops and feds are also going to take an interest in you. So the moment you feel another woman up your wife will know about it. How much of your fifteen million is hers?"

The landowner loathed Greg. Veronica saw him looking sick at all the trouble that could hit him very quickly.

"Then we get to what I can still do. Until now I told one lawyer to interdict and I made one call to the EPA. I could call your biggest customers about what trouble you are in, something like an IRS audit tends to bring the next in a related business; we all know that. I have still not spent money and how much damage have I done? Would you like me to spend money?"

"Stop already! Hands off the golf course. I get it. I can be reasonable!"

"It's too late for that now. That chance ended when you brushed the previous chairman off. He was reasonable and nice; I'm not. The golf club will take that farm thank you."

"That's five million!"

"You'll still be worth ten... five after your divorce, your wife is deciding to divorce you. I have no idea why. Why are you deciding to divorce him?" Greg asked shifting his focus.

"I never said I had decided to divorce him."

"You just groomed your hair, you're pointing fingers and toes to Gary there; you know he does quantity surveying? Barry over there is a divorce specialist, and you know that. You know he brought you to frighten you, it backfired, and now you're looking at options."

Her look clearly said Greg was spot on.

"He had an affair. I know, I just can't prove it. And he had the balls to tell me to take it because he holds the cards."

"I got my start in Namibia, another big game hunter... he thought he was good, going out at night, blinding the animal with a hundred thousand candle spotlight and then blasting it all over the countryside. So I made him a deal, he could come hunting me. The catch was that if I got him I would take everything he had and be dead. Same deal if he got me.... he didn't get me. do you think he has the guts to go for that type of deal?" Greg asked the air in general.

"That's illegal here Greg." Veronica said in warning.

"We could go to Africa."

"Unfair you know Africa better than I do." The landowner said.

"I know your wife better than you do asshole." Greg snorted at him.

"Give him the farm, you'll be lucky to come out with five million against this guy." The landowner's wife said looking at Mike.

"Yeah? Watch-."

"Watch what? This guy is a killer, he might be well mannered but he will kill you if you push an inch. I saw plenty of Rangers like him. He might not literally kill you here but he WILL finish you. Your best bet is to give him the farm and run."

"Would you like me to tell you why you don't dare to work that property?" Greg asked.

"Fuck! Take it! Just keep the fucking feds out of it!"

"Get the deed to the club secretary by Friday." Greg said.

The landowner slapped his glass off the table and stood up. Greg didn't move as the man walked away fast, shaking in fury. When the man was out of sight he stood up and apologized to the bar's owner and volunteered to pay for the glass. Then he sat down again and looked at the other man's wife.

"Do you know why that farm isn't being worked?" she asked.

"The bigger the fortune, the bigger the crime...Probably because it's hiding evidence of something which might well be gone by now."

"It's been fallow for twenty years, when his father was getting the business going."

"You're going to dig aren't you?" Veronica said.

Greg thought about it and looked at her, the query whether he should in his eyes.

"Get dad to look." She said smiling to him privately.

Veronica thought she saw a flicker of happiness in his expressionless eyes at her order. It wasn't that he didn't want to have a look, it was that she was starting to decide things. The landowner's wife went to speak to the divorce lawyer as Veronica held Greg's hand and asked why he wanted the whole farm. He explained the impossible economics of golf courses. If the club wished to survive it needed to be more that a golf club. For that they need space to be more than a golf course.

Veronica sent Greg home after another drink and called her dad about what Greg had achieved. She told him about what Greg thought and she heard the detective come out in her dad immediately. He was going to be spending the night getting in touch with buddies to find a cold case or something. She left for an appointment at a bespoke outfitter for a few dominatrix outfits, the thing she bought at the fetish store had not lasted beyond being taken off.

She stopped at Greg's place just after supper with clothes, and another chastity cage delivered by Amazon that day. She had him put it on, it was a better fit as far as she was concerned and locked it. It clearly had an effect. Greg tried to fiddle and got attempted erections and had to stop lines of thought to let discomfort subside before doing some thing or speaking. Veronica watched this in fascination. She decided to start drawing up their contract instead of creating space for a dungeon.

She sat at the desk in his office and jotted notes while he sat on the floor beside her naked. She started with what she would not do initially. This was things like bring people home without warning, micro manage his day, make unneeded rules, play sadistic games, humiliate him openly in public. She wrote down what he could expect of her without question next. With him squirming to find a comfortable way to sit she wrote down what she would not tolerate from him and what she expected of him. She asked his input occasionally and when she had a few pages of notes she had them go downstairs to the lounge again and have a discussion over coffee. Greg's first input was to stipulate right at the start what the purpose of the document was. She asked him for a draught that could act as an opening proposal when he made the point.

She made coffee for them as he wrote and squirmed and winced when the cage pinched. She watched, smiling to herself that he was not begging to get the damn thing off his dick. He concentrated and wrote carefully. When she came to sit down he was almost finished, she waited until he was done and read as she let him drink coffee. What he had written made no illusion of the intention of the document:

I, Gregory MacDrummond, asked Veronica Deetlefs to enslave me and to own my body and mind as her spouse. In this request is included to manage our finances, my employment and occupation, my codes of acceptable behavior, our friends, common to us and not.

Both of us being of sound mind, it is understood that the state of enslavement cannot be achieved instantly. Given the complexity of my affairs it will take time for my prospective owner, Veronica, to be able to take control of finances, social duties, and business directions, and person in entirety. By the same understanding, it will take time for me to adjust to being owned. It must be understood that we are commencing this engagement from mutual positions of unfamiliarity. As such the purpose of this document is to lay out the process by which I will be enslaved to Veronica and become her devoted and loving slave while she learns to adopt her position as my loving and caring owner. This document should include transitional steps, and conditions to satisfy before each next step in achieving the stated objectives is taken.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers
12