Voluntary Surrender of Rights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In mature recognition that we are willingly, without duress, and mutually undertaking this process this document forms the basis of our contract. We recognize that this will be a process of change and some pain, for each of us, this is unavoidable. As such this contract also provides safeguards to each of us. Being sane and reasonable adults neither of us wish to engage in abuse of the other, however we recognize that there will be disciplinary measures required, and set out a code of such measures.

Veronica read the piece Greg had written and sat back thinking. With this as the introduction it brought a different perspective to how they should approach the contract. Veronica picked her pen up and wrote:

I, Veronica Deetlefs, accept the proposal made by Gregory MacDrummond. At this time the situation in our relationship is one of informal BDSM play. The purpose of this is preparatory in drawing up this contract as this situation gives each party the opportunity to learn what the other party cannot accept. Being sane and reasonable adults it must be acknowledge that our intention of becoming an owning spouse with an owned spouse as partner is by no means assured. We will include cessation clauses in the event that being owned or owning is beyond either party. Should either party be incapable of remaining in a loving relationship separation and redress clauses will be activated. These clauses will remain in applicable until our situation of owned and owning spouse is established and accepted as our existential reality by both parties.

Gregory read Veronica's introduction.

"We cannot self-analyze Mistress. We may need adjudication, Mistress Angelica comes to mind as part of such and adjudication."

Veronica thought about it, Greg made sense.

"Yes we need adjudication. I approached Angelica, and I'll request this of her. You find a suitable adjudicator, Angela and your adjudicator can appoint a third."

Greg nodded in thought, he had no idea who he could ask at that time; he parked that as Veronica got on with the contract. They didn't discuss much more because the chastity cage was really starting to distract and bother Greg. To Veronica that one fact told her volumes about how effective a chastity cage would be. Greg could focus incredibly well on the task at hand; horse racing and his art said that. But he could easily lose focus on his wife while doing something else. The chastity cage would indeed be a constant reminder that he belonged to her.

She took the cage off as they went to shower before bed. He had an instant erection as the cage came off. Veronica smiled and shook her head, not now. They showered together under that fantastic shower, Greg washing her, saying this was a luxury to him. Being washed by her lover was a luxury to Veronica too; in previous experiences she had washed her lover, she saw the attraction now. She became aware that Greg was kissing her lightly along her lower back, she looked behind her to see him kneeling, kissing and getting a cloth with soap ready to wash her ass.

"Careful Slave. I might make you kiss my ass better if you're rough." She said jokingly.

Greg didn't answer. Then she felt her ass cheeks parted and she felt an unmistakable kiss on her anus. Belatedly she remembered that both had expressed interest in anal sex. Greg was going to give her some. Breathing excitedly she felt him kiss a few times tenderly, then she bent to push her ass towards him, and she felt his tongue circling. She leaned her arms against the wall as he teased until she wanted to scream. She turned the water off to give him a piece of her mind and then he pushed his tongue against her puckered hole, and then suddenly, he was French kissing her asshole.

She leaned against the wall in dead silence of intense pleasure. Then Greg started fingering her with one hand and stroking her spine just above her pelvis in a low gently stroke. She felt her knees tremble as the orgasm built quickly. Greg's fingers were even properly in her yet, still tickling her clitoris and a thumb was rubbing between her pussy and anus generating fantastically new sensations. The orgasm was coming so fast that she had no control as she suddenly farted in Greg's face and on his tongue. She was mildly worried that he would be upset and stop. He stopped but was far from upset, his words were a trigger that unleashed the orgasm.

"That was great Mistress, do you have another?" And then his tongue was invading her again.

She nearly crapped on his tongue next as the orgasm hit while she was trying to find another fart at the same time. She collapsed on top of Greg instead as her legs just gave up all strength. She half sat on Greg and half lay on him; their arms and legs just a confusing group of limbs that took her some time to sort out. By the time she did Greg was getting her to bed. She slipped under the covers meekly, her mind blown at what they had just done. Greg turned out the light and she felt that she was up to more so she mounted him to take a fantastic and demanding fuck from her submissive.

12