Volunteering at the Golf Outing

Story Info
Wife and friend help at golf outing.
5.6k words
4.4
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Authors note: This is another entry in the Volunteering/Smitty's universe. I have developed some distinctly different universes in my writing. This one, (volunteering), the Book Club universe, the Home Repair/Contractor universe and just general stories. Any semblence to any person real or fictional is purely a coincidence and all of these stories are just things that come from my mind. Some are hot wife type, some have cuckolding, some are interracial. If those type of stories don't appeal to you, then move on. If they do, then read and enjoy. All characters in all of my stories are over 18.

———————————————-

It was a typical Monday morning and I was sitting at work when I got a text from my wife asking if we were going to our hunting camp this weekend?

"Sure. I'm always up for that, especially seeing as it is getting closer to hunting season," I replied.

"Great. I'll see if Jeff and Amy are interested. That way when you go out in the woods, I'll have someone to talk to."

We are in our early fifties and have started to become adventurous with our sex life. We married early and never really had a chance to play around, if you will. Our kids are grown and on their own, so we figured now was a good time for us to explore. We only had one rule. We have to tell the other partner about any exploits that we have. That always seems to cause us to have even better sex than we usually do.

My wife, Julie, is about five feet six and about 145 pounds with very long toned legs, a great ass, wonderful c cups tits and a beautiful face. She likes to lay out and stay tan. She has always had a great body, and even though she is in her early fifties, she looks much younger. Our friend Amy is very similar and still in great shape as well.

She texted me back later and said, "Amy is volunteering at a fundraiser golf outing on Friday at Essexville Country Club so they can't come."

"You do know that that is on the way to camp, right? We can very easily go that way. Why don't you join her and I can pick Jeff up on the way out of town and then we can pick you two up on the way. It's only about thirty minutes longer if we take that way to camp."

"Really? I never thought of that," she responded. "That's a great idea."

"That's why I make the big bucks, honey," I chided.

"I'll see if that will work for them."

When I got home my wife informed me that that would work out fine. She and Amy would ride to the golf course with Alison, another friend of ours who was in charge of the volunteers. Jeff and I could pick them up on the way by after work. They had to be there early as registration started at eight am and they had to get everything set up. She said she would be up and gone before I even woke up.

"We'll bring our clubs with us and maybe we can sneak in nine holes before you guys get there. We'll have all our stuff packed for you so you can just load it up and go."

Both Julie and Amy are pretty good golfers so the fact they wanted to sneak in nine holes didn't surprise me.

Friday morning came and Julie was gone before I got up. She left a note that said, "See you at the club!"

As the day progressed, I got texts from her saying that she and Amy were having a real good time and they couldn't wait to see our faces when we picked them up. I tried getting her to elaborate on that all day but she can be pretty sneaky when she wants to be. All she would say is that they ended up being on a team and were doing very well and were enjoying the camaraderie. Pete, Mitch, Brian and Stan were very good golfers and very helpful too, giving them pointers and stuff.

The fact that they were on a team with four guys kind of got my curiosity piqued. I kept asking and she wouldn't tell me anything more than they were having a great time and were learning lots about golf.

I picked Jeff up and we headed toward Essexville to pick up the women. It was getting close to dinner time so I was sure that they would be done with the fundraiser by now and we wouldn't have to wait for them.

As we pulled in to the club, Jeff texted Amy and said we were coming up the drive and asked where we should pick them up.

"Park in the lot right in front of the clubhouse, we'll be out shortly. We won our teams category and are just finishing up celebrating."

I backed in to a spot so we could face the door of the clubhouse so we could see them as soon as they came out. We didn't want to make them wait or have to look for us.

As they came out of the clubhouse Jeff and I were surprised with how they looked. They were both wearing very short skirts and low cut tight white tank tops. Not your typical golf attire by any stretch of the means. Certainly not what I would have expected them to be wearing had they planned on golfing.

As soon as they saw us, they pointed to their clubs, which were leaning against the the clubhouse. The Essexville clubhouse is very nice with seating up on the second floor with literally the whole wall a window overlooking the parking lot and the course.

"There's our clubs boys. Why don't you put them in the truck and let's get going," giggled Amy.

As we walked past them, we could tell that they had a little buzz going and pretty much ignored us. As we got nearer the clubs and the clubhouse, we noticed that every table was filled with guys and they were all watching our wives walk towards my truck. We noticed that their skirts were really short and I thought that if they bent over you would get a nice shot of their asses. Although these type of golf shorts normally have a spandex type undergarment so I wasn't that worried.

As they were nearing the truck, Julie dropped her cell phone and without even thinking bent over to pick it up. Yep, my suspicions were confirmed, I got a great shot of her ass as she just bent at the waist and kept her legs straight. She was wearing just a thong and not a spandex undergarment so her ass was completely exposed.

"Smooth move Jules. You just flashed everyone in the clubhouse a clear shot of your ass."

"Wasn't the first time today," she responded coyly, "might not even be the last."

Amy then spun around and stood next to her and said, "I can't let you do it alone." She then did the same thing and bent over giving everyone in the clubhouse a nice shot of her ass as well.

"What do you mean it wasn't the first time? Now I'm curious."

"Let's get going. We'll tell you in the truck. We have plenty of time before we get to camp and maybe we can stop at Smitty's for a nightcap."

"We haven't eaten dinner yet. Can we stop at a drive through so Jeff and I can eat on the way? I have a sneaky suspicion that there's a story here that's going to be pretty hot," I said.

Julie started, "So, Alison told us how to dress as we would be driving the beer cart. She said that 1/2 the proceeds would go to the fundraiser and she knows that we can be pretty persuasive when we flirt. She also informed us that there wouldn't be many female golfers, so we should be able to raise a lot of money."

"However, when we got here. She was informed we could not drive the beer cart due to liability reasons," added Amy.

"Just then, a group of four were registering, however they said that two of their teammates got called in to work and they only had four. The rules were very clear that if you wanted to try for some of the prizes you had to have six players and you had to use a tee shot from every player at least once," continued Julie.

"We approached them and said we could step in and play if they wanted. They were all younger than us, probably in their mid thirties, so they were probably going to be pretty good. We told them that we wouldn't hurt their team as we were pretty decent golfers. And besides, that way you can try for the co-ed title," said Amy.

"They agreed as the two spots were already paid for and that it sounded like fun. They all worked for Pinnacle Investments, over in Johnston, and played in several golf outings and scrambles this summer."

"We went and got our clubs and they put them on the cart for us and headed out to the hole we were to start on. The cart path was a little above the tee box and there was us and another group that would be playing behind us waiting to go. They were a group of another six guys and they were standing at the back of the tee box warming up. We were still wearing our pullovers as it was still early in the morning," said Amy.

"It was time to start and the guys said we could hit first. Amy walked to the ladies tees, bent over showing her lovely ass as she teed up her ball, and hit a beauty right down the middle."

"I went up and made like I forgot a tee so I had to go back to the cart to get one. Seeing as the cart was a little elevated and the tees were on the drivers side, I just leaned in and across to grab a tee from the steering wheel making sure to give them a nice long look at my ass too. I went down and teed one up and hit one right next to Amy," said Julie.

"When we got back to our cart, I told Julie that we should have some fun today flirting and flashing these guys," commented Amy. "By the way, all four of our group and the other six were staring at you when you did your little trick with getting the tee."

"I told you, Jeff. This is going to be a long ride if they keep going like this," I said.

Julie continued, "Once we got off the tee box it was just us and our four team members. Pete, Mitch, Brian and Stan. They were really nice and could they hit the ball far."

"We got to the first green and were putting for a birdie. Us two girls putted first to show them the line, but we didn't make either one. Pete putted next, it was about a 12 footer and he drained it. We all celebrated and Stan gave him a congratulatory smack on his ass, you know, like a coach would do with a player for encouragement," said Amy.

"We teed up our balls on the next tee box the same way, making sure to bend over and give them nice shots of our asses," said Julie.

They complimented us on our shots and said, "You definitely are not hurting our team. And the scenery is way better than if they other two guys hadn't got called in today."

"On the second hole, as I was getting ready to putt, Stan came over and asked if he could give me some pointers to help me putt better. He noticed a few things on the first hole that I could do better", said Julie.

He said, "address the ball like you are going to putt. I noticed something with your stance and putting stroke." He came up behind me and said, "you should spread your legs a little further apart, about shoulder width." With that, he put his hand between my legs and tapped both of my inner thighs to get me to spread my legs just a little bit more."

He then crouched down behind me and reached up to my right thigh and brought his left hand between my legs and made sure to put his thumb between my ass cheeks and the portion between his thumb and index finger rested directly on my pussy. He took his other hand and slid up the outside of my right thigh and under my skirt and said, "you want to rotate this leg a little bit more like this." He then ran both of his hands down my right leg and said, "see how your foot turns a little bit more like this?"

He then did the same thing with my left leg. He put his right hand on my upper left thigh and made sure to get his thumb between my ass cheeks and touching my pussy again, while then running his left hand up my left thigh to rotate my left leg a little bit more. Then he ran his hands down my left leg to make sure I understood how it felt with my foot in the proper position.

"Now, about your stroke." He stood up behind me, stepped in real close and reached around to grab the putter with me. He was so close I could feel his cock between my cheeks. "Now, you don't want to pull it back any further than your back foot. Just like this." He moved it back and forth a few times to show me what he wanted.

"I could feel his cock stiffening between my ass cheeks and I swayed my ass back and forth and said to him," "Are you sure I shouldn't sway like this to get better action on the balls?"

He said, "while you would think that would help, it really doesn't help with putting. but it definitely puts better action on the balls."

I putted the ball and it went in. He didn't even think and gave me a congratulatory smack on the ass.

"Ooo, if I'm going to get that every time I make a good shot, I'm going to play much better."

I went over and bent at the waist making sure to show them all my ass as I picked my ball out of the cup.

Amy continued, "When we got to the next green, we had about a fifteen footer and Julie went first. She just missed it. she went up and marked her ball, continuing the tradition of showing her lovely ass to us all as she did so."

I asked Stan, "Can I get a putting lesson too? I saw how you improved Julie's technique."

"Sure. Stand over the ball and I'll align your stance correctly."

I did as I was told and Stan took up his position behind me. He slid his left hand right down through my ass cheeks and let his thumb rest on my anus while the portion between his thumb and index finger came to rest firmly on my pussy. He lifted up with his hand and said, "You need to bend a little more to see the line better, lift your whole pelvis a little more which will cause you to lean over the putt and get a better line."

He took his right hand and slid it up under my short skirt and moved it around to the front of my upper thigh and said, "Also, you should rotate it a little outward, like this."

He then slowly dragged his hand from between my legs and switched to his right hand being slid between my ass cheeks and coming to rest on my pussy just like before. "Again, you let your pelvis rest. You need to lift up like this to make sure you lean over more for better viewing of the putt." He then proceeded to lift up on my pussy and anus, making sure to move it around a little bit in the process.

"You also need to rotate your left hip a little bit outward too, like this." He took his left hand and slid it up under my skirt and moved around to the front of my upper thigh and pulled backwards ever so gently.

He stepped in behind and reached around and grabbed the putter with me. "Now, just like with Julie, you don't want to bring it back past your back foot. Anything further than that will cause your body to rotate too much and you will lose the line."

I could feel his stiff cock between my ass cheeks and I asked him, "should I bend my knees a little more or keep my legs straighter, like this or this" I bent my knees and then straightened them again several times. This caused me to rub his cock between my ass cheeks in an up and down motion.

He let out a slight moan and mumbled, "no, just stay still with how I had you. Even though it may get you closer to the balls, it won't give better alignment."

I stroked the putt and it went in.

We all celebrated and without thinking he gave me a congratulatory smack on my bare ass.

"I see what you mean, Julie. I will definitely play better with that positive reward for a ball in a hole."

On the next hole, the weather finally started to warm up enough that we could take our pullovers off. They were kind of loose fitting and you couldn't tell what we had on underneath. When we pulled them off the tank tops rode up as the static from the pullover grabbed them.

We didn't realize it at first, but when the guys started cat calling us we certainly did. Both of us stood there with our tits on display with just a bra hiding the goods. We pulled the tank tops back in to place and thanked them for their responses.

"Sorry about that. We were supposed to drive the beer cart and get money for the fundraiser so we didn't dress to golf today. We dressed to raise money for this wonderful event."

"Well, you ladies and your antics are certainly raising some things around here," said Pete.

The rest of the round we made a point to bend over and give them either a nice ass shot or a cleavage shot. We did all the ball marking on the greens and we made sure to mark every ball, just in case we needed it.

We did very well and finished the round at twelve under. While we couldn't hit the balls near as far as the guys, we definitely gave them proper motivation with our flashing. We made it a point to always be the ones picking up the balls and marking them on the greens, even when we knew they weren't the ones we were going to use.

By the end of the round, our panties were soaked and our asses were patted and smacked with so many encouragements, that we were just crazy with horniness.

When we went upstairs to the reception, we realized that we were the only co-ed group so we obviously won our category. We grabbed a table by the window as we were one of the first groups done and we started to order drinks.

Shots were in order to get things started as we had won. Shortly after the first round though, many more groups had finished and the place filled up and the service slowed down. We weren't drinking hard, but we definitely wanted a few more rounds as you guys were still several hours out.

Seeing as we had experience from working at Smitty's, we decided that we would offer up our services to the clubhouse staff and help them out. They thanked us and said they appreciated the help as several staff had not shown up that day and this was a huge event for them.

The bar and where the waitstaff pick up drinks is right in the middle of the place and slightly elevated, so whenever we were waiting for a drink order from the bartenders, everyone in the place was getting a nice tease from our short skirts and thongs. It was soooo much fun waiting on that many guys and did we make the tips.

"Yeah, we even had offers for some shafts as well as tips!" quipped Amy.

Anyway, when the score cards were tallied and the awards started, the drinking had slowed enough that the regular staff was able to handle it and we could rejoin our group.

They had been watching us the whole time and Pete said, "You ladies are really good at that. We're just glad we don't have to share you with everyone any longer. We've grown kind of attached to you over the round of golf and would like to take you out to dinner."

"We ate dinner here, and I don't think our husbands would like that all that much."

"Oh, we didn't realize you ladies were married."

"Yes. We are. But, sometimes we are allowed to do crazy things, as long as we tell our husbands, they are not the jealous type."

We let them do some things at times too.

Well, the awards ceremony started and obviously we won the co-ed division and the guys told us that we should go up and get the prizes. We went up and got a trophy and $100 for each member of the team.

When we hoisted the trophy together, we didn't realize there was more stuff in it and it spilled all over the floor. It was full of tees and they bounced around like crazy. Without even thinking we dropped down to our hands and knees and started chasing them all over giving everyone completely unobstructed shots of our thong covered asses when we reached under the table for some that bounced that way.

Just as we got them all collected, you texted saying you were coming up the drive. We politely excused ourselves and our team members thanked us for filling in and they hoped to "play" with us again.

We said, "You never know. If our paths cross again, it might be interesting."

"What if anyone in there had recognized you?", I interjected. "That place isn't very far from home."

"Maybe someone did. I don't know," said Julie.

Just then, we came around the corner to Smitty's and noticed that it was packed.

"What do you think, shall we stop or keep going," I said.

The girls had sobered up a little bit and said, "Let's stop. We don't feel like sitting at camp tonight."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12