Volunteering at the Golf Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were walking in, just about every table was filled and Smitty was behind the bar. He recognized us immediately and we walked up to the bar.

"Looks crazy busy, Smitty. Need some help? We'll step in and help if you let us drink for free," Jeff said.

Smitty noticed our wives coming in and said, "Them too? They do a real good job of making the till ring. If you and them work the front, I can step in in the kitchen and get him caught up."

We informed the ladies and they jumped right in and started taking tables and downing drinks. Smitty's wife was very relieved as she was trying to take care of the whole bar herself.

It was a very diverse crowd as it was a Friday night. We weren't sure where most of these people came from and there were kids too, so the ladies had to behave themselves.

We all worked real hard and got Smitty caught up. As the night progressed, naturally the crowd thinned out to the point where we felt we could close.

Just as Julie and Amy were clearing the last table, a group of four guys came walking in. The girls were both bent over with their asses to the door and didn't hear them come in.

"Well, well, well, I recognize those beautiful asses," chided Pete as he walked directly over to the girls and smacked them each on their bare ass, causing them to jump and turn around.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Julie, rather surprised.

"We were on our way home to Johnston and thought we would stop for one more one the way," said Mitchell.

"Well, we were just about to make last call, so sit down and we'll service you better this time," Amy said with a smile on her face, "promise."

The guys all sat down as the girls finished clearing the last table, making sure to give them all nice long looks at their asses, as if they hadn't already seen them most of the day.

Jeff and I were watching from the bar, realizing where this was going, we decided to pour ourselves another drink and watch the scene play out. Our wives were really good at servicing the patrons at last call.

"Let us just bring these dishes back to the kitchen and then we can come and get your drink order."

The ladies gave us each a wink as they walked by carrying their trays. When they came out of the kitchen, we noticed that they had removed their bras from under the tank tops and were each carrying a pitcher of ice water.

The guys noticed immediately as their areola were showing dark through the tank tops and their nipples were starting to protrude.

"Who would like to get started with some water?" asked Amy.

Without hesitating, she poured a small amount from her pitcher over both her breasts. This caused her nipples to jump to attention and the tank top to become almost transparent.

Julie, not wanting to be left out, followed suit.

Brian said, "I could use some water. Why don't you come over here and I can suck it from your shirt."

Amy walked over to him and he wasted no time and pulled her down on his lap and started to suck her left nipple through her shirt. "Have to suck hard to get the water out of this."

Amy moaned her approval of his technique. "You should use your hand to squeeze the other one so it won't take so long."

Stan, seeing his opportunity, called Julie over and did the same thing. Julie also moaned her approval.

After a short time, the girls got up and asked if they wanted drinks, which they then ordered.

The girls came to the bar and told us what they wanted and as we were making the drinks, they came behind the bar and removed their thongs and placed them on their trays.

As they approached the table, they set their thongs down and said, "Here are some napkins for you to wipe the drool off your faces. We know you guys had several hard ons during the course of the day and probably have them right now too. Would you like us to help with them?"

Julie and Amy both at the same time faced away from the table and bent over, showing the guys they had indeed removed their panties. "Hopefully this will give you an idea of how we plan to help you with them."

The girls spun back around quickly and pulled their tank tops off as they did, revealing their lovely breasts to the four men. "These might help too, if you want to play with them, that is."

Stan didn't waste any time and quickly grabbed Amy and set her up on the table. He lifted her skirt and told her to put her legs on his shoulders, revealing her pussy for all to see. "You've been teasing us all day. The least you can do is let me stick it in," as he started to pull down his pants.

"Oh no you don't. Not until we get off first. Pull up a chair and start licking my pussy."

He wasted no time at all and pulled a chair over and dove right in.

Amy threw her head back because it felt so good to have her pussy licked.

Mitchell came over to her and started to fondle and suckle on her breasts. Amy moaned her approval even louder and was starting to rock towards her first orgasm of the day.

Julie sat on the table right next to Amy and said, "Gee, I wish I could get some attention too. I worked just as hard at teasing you guys all day."

Pete and Brian wasted no time and came to her rescue. Pete sat on a chair and lifted her legs up on to his shoulders and dove right in to her. Brian grabbed her tits and started kneading them, twisting them and tugging at her nipples. Julie was moving to meet Pete's tongue, bringing her closer to her first orgasm as well.

As if on cue, both women started to orgasm at the same time as they both were getting their pussy's lapped at by two strangers and their breasts groped by another two strangers. Well, not quite strangers as they had played 18 holes of golf with them earlier today.

Amy exploded with her first orgasm as did Julie, riding the guys tongues to completion. As they came down, they looked at the four of them and pondered, "I suppose you guys need some relief now, you know, after having been teased all day long on the golf course."

The guys didn't waste any time getting their pants off and the women went right to work. Each girl had two guys standing in front of them with their cocks swinging in their faces and eagerly grabbed one in each hand and alternated between sucking and deep throating one and pumping the other.

Pete asked, "What do your husbands think about you doing this?"

Julie pulled the cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "He's standing behind the bar, why don't you ask him."

All four guys looked at Jeff and I and almost in unison we responded, "it's just sex. Have fun, because we know the women will."

That was all they needed to hear. Brian said, "enough with this fooling around, I need to get my cock into some of that sweet pussy that was teasing us all day long."

Amy, who was already on her knees, dropped down onto all fours and said, "Well then, why don't you enter me from behind and I can still suck on Stan's cock. Nothing better than giving and receiving at the same time."

Brian didn't waste any time and moved in right behind her and slowly drove his cock to the hilt. Amy moaned her acceptance and approval and then went back to deep throating Stan.

Pete and Mitchell, not wanting to be left out, bent Julie over a table and Pete entered her from behind while Mitchell went around to the other side so Julie could suck him while getting it from behind.

Brian was now pounding in to Amy with a fury and started to come deep inside her. Just as he was starting to slow down, Stan tensed up and shot his load deep down Amy's throat. She swallowed every drop and licked him clean. Unfortunately she hadn't cum again and was still wanting more. She looked over at Jeff and I asked, "Honey, will you come and fuck me in the ass so I can have another orgasm?"

Jeff wasted no time and moved to her. By the time he got there, he had removed his pants and she gobbled his cock to get it wet. After a few minutes, she turned around and stuck her ass up and Jeff slowly entered her ass. It didn't take her long and she was moaning and writhing in the orgasm she so desperately needed. Jeff couldn't hold out any longer and shot his load deep into her.

Julie was sucking on Mitchell's cock for all she was worth. She is an excellent cock sucker, even though she doesn't do it very often to me, and he stood no chance. As she was getting fucked from behind by Pete, Mitch shot his load deep down my wife's throat. She held him tight so she could swallow every drop.

Pete didn't let up and just as Mitch pulled out of Julie's mouth, he shot his load deep in to her pussy. While she was deeply enjoying it, she also didn't orgasm.

By this time, I had also come out from behind the bar and wasted no time and didn't let her even think about it. I entered her dripping pussy to get my cock wet and then pulled completely out and lined it up with her ass. I gently pushed forward and she moaned and said, "Stop teasing and fuck me in the ass already! I need to cum!"

I drove it all the way in and then proceeded to pound her ass as she stayed bent over the table. It didn't take her long to get her orgasm, and the spasms of her ass while I was fucking her, was just too much for me to bear. I pushed my cock deep in to her ass and shot my load.

As we were all coming down, the four guys had already gotten dressed and were ready to hit the road.

As they were walking out they said, "Thanks for golfing with us today, ladies. That was the most fun we've had an outing this summer."

12