Volunteering Can Be Fun

Story Info
Wife volunteers to cover a bar shift for someone.
5.4k words
4.46
32.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers

I was staying at my camp for the week as I had contractors working on it. On Thursday, I had lost track of time and finally looked at my cell phone at six. I had missed a text from my wife at four telling me to meet her at Smitty's, she was coming out for the night. Smitty's is a little hole in the wall bar out in the country about halfway between our camp and home that we go to once in a while. I knew she would be there already and probably have a few margaritas on board. This would work out well as the contractors needed to run in to town and get some supplies so they could finish up tonight and be gone in the morning.

As I walked in at 6:30, it appeared that my wife was waiting on a table. I asked her, "What are you doing?"

She replied rather hurriedly, "Smitty is a little old and can't get out from behind the bar so well. The regular waitress, Susie, couldn't work tonight when she came in at six as she sprained her ankle earlier in the day. That's her at the bar. So, he asked if I could "work" for her tonight. He said I could eat and drink for free, but he can't pay me as I was volunteering, but I can keep any tips I make while I'm "working."" As she put air quotes around the word "working". "I agreed as you weren't here yet and it's only through the rush. Smitty seemed very happy that I agreed to "work" for her. I already have two margaritas on board and I'll eat later. This should be fun. Susie told me about this crew of guys and how she has been giving them "special service" all week and making big tips."

I looked over to the bar and there was a young girl with a real short skirt and ice on her ankle. I went over and introduced myself and said, "You don't have the ice in the correct place, let me move it for you. You shouldn't leave it on for too long, though. Mind if I sit with you, seeing as my wife is evidently "working" tonight?"

She said, "Sure, can you adjust the ice bag for me then?" She spread her legs and revealed a nicely shaved pussy. "Oops, sorry about that. The road crew is coming tonight for the last night. I have been servicing them all week and they tip really good when I give them flashes. I wanted to make sure that they were really serviced tonight. I'm glad your wife agreed to "work" for me." I thought it was a weird choice of words, but it must be something local.

As if on cue, in walked three large burly men, not fat by any means, just large. Two white guys and a very large black man. You could tell they worked hard and played even harder. They looked at Susie and said, "What did you do girl? Now who is going to service us tonight, old Smitty?" as they continued on to the corner booth and sat down expecting Smitty to come over.

Susie yelled in to the kitchen to my wife, "Hey sweetie, the guys just walked in and are looking for servicing. They're in the back corner booth." She then yelled to the guys, "This guy's wife will be servicing you tonight as I can't. She'll do a fine job, I promise." She turned to me and said, "Rod, Marty and Edgar are a little loud and get drunk, but they tip real well if you play along. They're pretty harmless, really." Again, I was confused by her choice of words.

My wife was in the kitchen getting an order and hadn't noticed them come in. When she came out carrying the tray for the table next to them, she squatted down and set the tray on the stand. When she stood up, she dropped the rolled silverware and without even thinking, bent over to pick it up giving the guys a quick shot of her ass. When she stood back up, she turned to the guys table and said, "I'll be over in just a minute. I'm working for Susie tonight and I expect big tips." My wife can be quick witted at times and sharp tongued at others. She then placed the plates down, making sure to give them more quick looks at her ass as she reached across the table instead of walking around. As she spun quickly to go back to the kitchen to get more silverware, her skirt flared up and revealed that she was wearing a thong underneath to the guys.

As she walked back to the table from the kitchen, the guys noticed her breasts swaying back and forth and were immediately enthralled. She has a natural bounce to her walk that really makes them get noticed. While Susie had nice and perky college age breasts, my wife's were noticeably larger and moved more freely. It was at that point that I noticed her outfit. She was wearing a rather short black skirt that was flared at the bottom, loose low cut satiny shirt and her high heel ankle boots. When I say short skirt, I mean it was just above mid thigh and showed her legs nicely. The boots wouldn't make it easy to wait tables, but they certainly accentuated her nice ass and long legs. She's not tall, but not short either and at 50 she can still turn heads. She was an athlete in her younger years and still looks great and the boots and shirt certainly looked good. I hadn't seen her wear that before.

Susie leaned over and whispered, "She is going to have fun working for me tonight. She has gorgeous legs and knows how to show them. Those boys are going to love her and leave her a big tip. She is wearing my skirt as she didn't want to get hers dirty. That's all I had clean. It's a little short for her as I am only five feet, but that will only help get the tip." She then yelled, "Rod, Marty and Edgar, you guys be nice to the servicing staff tonight. She's new." Weird words again, indeed.

My wife then sidled up to their table, and Rod without hesitating, put his hand under her skirt and around her leg and ran it all the way up on the inside of her thigh as he reached around to draw her in a little closer. He let his hand come to rest with his thumb sitting between her ass cheeks and his palm and fingers around her upper thigh. He looked at her and said, "Just wanted to confirm that you do indeed have a nice ass. Although if you want the tips, you will need to lose those panties by the end of the night. Just like Susie has all week." He then squeezed to make sure she was listening.

My wife didn't bat an eye and said, "So, Susie tells me you guys need servicing tonight. I'm working for her and I don't want any trouble out of you guys. And I wasn't kidding earlier, I expect a big tip." The table erupted in laughter and their fists pounding on the table with approval.

Susie leaned in again and said, "She's working them boys hard already. She's going to make a lot of tips tonight. They're really pretty harmless, as I said. They just get drunk and a little flirty. It's obvious your wife can handle herself though. I'm so glad she's working for me tonight. It would have been a shame to have those guys leave town without one last send off."

Rod looked at her and said, "Keep this up and you'll get more than a tip. Now, get us three beers each for starters and bring us three prime ribs." As she turned quickly peeling herself from his grasp, his hand lifted her skirt ever so slightly and he gave her a loud smack on the ass. She stopped dead in her tracks and gave them a nice little wiggle and walked away.

We lost track of time and the bar had cleared out by nine o'clock. So much for only working the rush. The only people left were me, Smitty, Susie and the road crew guys. They had been running her ragged all night sending her back to the kitchen for everything from forks, knives, horse radish sauce, ketchup, you name it. They only had her bring one thing at a time on purpose. They were really enjoying the show, so to say, as she would wiggle her ass as she was walking away and upon return, her boobs would sway and bounce enticingly from walking in the high heels. Every time she would bring something back, she would make sure to lean way over the table to set it down so they could also get a nice shot of her cleavage. Several times, Rod would deliberately drop things behind her so she would have to bend over and get it, which she was more than happy to do. There was no doubt they were getting good looks at her ass and thong covered pussy when she did this. She knew it. They knew she knew it. Several times as well, Rod slid his hand under her skirt to check and see if she still had her panties on.

Every time he would say, "You can't properly service us with your panties on and if we don't get proper servicing, we won't leave you a tip."

She had also been putting away the margaritas when she wasn't walking back and forth. She was really servicing them good.

I had spent the evening conversing with Susie and keeping company. She was a nice young girl working her way through college and lived just down the road. I hadn't realized she was that much shorter than my wife as she was sitting on the chair the whole night. Smitty let me have a few for free as well as he could see the cash register working like it hadn't in a long time.

At nine thirty I got a call from the contractors saying that they broke a pipe and needed me back at the camp right away. I thought great, more expenses.

Susie said to me, "Seeing as you have to go, could you give me a ride? I don't think I can drive with my ankle like this. Smitty, I'm taking off. Sweetie, you keep servicing those guys and you'll get a big tip. I promise."

I said, "Sure. Do you think my wife is taking this "working" thing pretty serious? She doesn't even know those guys and she seems to be really doting on them and giving them lots of looks at her ass and lots of hands up her skirt."

Susie continued, "Well, she is working tonight and that's what you have to do to get the big tips."

I went to the restroom so I wouldn't have to stop on the way back to camp.

My wife yelled out from the kitchen to Susie, "It's too hot in here to work like this."

Susie responded, "Take your bra off, it will cool you down and the guys would really like that. They enjoy seeing tits as much as any other guy. You know you're going to continue servicing them anyway."

My wife yelled out to the guys, "Smitty is shutting down the kitchen, any last orders?" Then she took her bra off in the kitchen.

They yelled back, "Onion rings and three more beers. It's been awhile since we've been serviced."

As I was coming back from the rest room, my wife hustled behind the bar and grabbed three more beers. She had forgot to put on a kitchen apron to cover her now visible breasts and nipples as she came around the bar by Susie and I. I didn't notice as Susie was talking to me and giving me a nice little upskirt at the time, but Susie did and gave her a big smile. The cooler air of the bar caused her nipples to become slightly erect. As she walked, the satiny material rubbing now on her bare nipples finished the job.

Smitty said he was going to stay in the kitchen and get started on the dishes.

Susie said, "Let's go, you need to get to your camp and your wife seems to be doing fine servicing them."

I yelled to the wife, "Enjoy working honey. I'll be back at eleven to pick you up." As we walked out the door, I heard Smitty yell that the order was ready. Then I heard the guys hooting and hollering again as she brought them their drinks. I didn't think anything of it as it happened a few times during the night.

Rod had done his hand up her skirt trick again as she set the three beers down on the table. They were really enjoying the show now as her nipples were erect, boobs swaying and watching Rod's hand up her skirt. He gave a little more than just a squeeze this time and moved his thumb around on her anus and his fingers rubbed her thong covered pussy. She didn't resist and the constant attention and innuendo throughout the night was getting to her.

It took Susie awhile to get across the parking lot as her ankle was really bad. When we got to the truck, she was having a hard time getting in. She hoisted up her skirt and gave me a full show and said, "Lift me up as I can't do it myself." She didn't even seem fazed that I got a complete show of her naked pussy and ass. I climbed in and off we went. As we rounded the corner, I thought I saw the outside lights of the bar turn off.

The contractors called again and said not to worry, they had figured it out. I told Susie, "Good news, I don't have to run all the way back to camp. I'll drop you off and head back."

Susie started to talk, "Don't take this the wrong way, but there is a good chance your wife will be naked when you get back. I have been servicing these guys all week and every night I ended up naked before they left. Don't worry, they don't do anything, they just like me naked when I "service" them. That's what they called it as I brought them beers and what not. They called it "working" and "servicing", that's why we were saying that tonight. I serviced them on the dance floor, the pool table, one night they had me up on the stage trying to sing karaoke in the nude. Big tip that night."

I said, "My wife isn't like that. She's a natural flirt, but I don't think she will take her clothes off."

"These guys are very persuasive and tip real good. If you don't get naked, they don't tip. I'm just saying, she'll probably be naked so don't be surprised. She already took her bra off and you didn't even notice because you were looking up my skirt."

---------------

As my wife walked back to the kitchen, she got a crazy idea to have a little fun with the guys. She removed her shirt and found two onion rings that would fit perfectly on her nipples. She grabbed a bottle of honey and, using it as glue, stuck the rings around her nipples. She chuckled and thought they would really like her cute idea. She grabbed the order and the honey bottle and went to deliver them to the guys. As she approached, Rod picked up his head as he knew her breasts were now bare under her shirt and wanted another look at her nipples. He was more than pleasantly surprised by what he saw. She set the rings on the table turned right to Rod and as she squirted more honey all over her breasts said, "I hope you wanted honey on your order of nipple rings?"

Rod turned in the booth and swung his legs out to the side of the booth. My wife then straddled him and he proceeded to lick the honey off her breasts and nibble the rings off her nipples. By the time he was done, he was really sucking on them hard trying to get them to come out and play. It was really having an effect on my wife and she wasn't stopping him.

When he finally got them cleaned off, she looked him in the eye and said, "There, now how about my big tip? You just licked and nibbled your way around both my tits."

Rod took out a dollar bill and threw it on the floor behind her and said, "There's your tip. You've been teasing us all night and we need to see your full gorgeous ass before you get the tip. If you ain't naked, you ain't servicing us properly. Ask Susie. She's been naked the whole week servicing us."

My wife turned around quickly and stopped facing away from them. This time she bent over and lifted her skirt up and held it so they could see her whole ass and thong covered pussy.

Marty gave it a playful smack and said, "Nope, that doesn't count, you still have your skirt and thong on. That ain't naked from where we come from, and it sure ain't servicing us like Susie did all week."

She looked over her shoulder and slowly pulled her skirt back down over her ass and kept going this time. She slowly worked it down the length of her legs and bent all the way to floor with it. While she was down there, she stepped out of it, picked up the dollar bill and tossed them both on the table. She then said, "Oh, you boys will owe me more than a dollar for the tip. In fact, I remember some smart ass comment about getting more than just a tip. Susie told me how she's been servicing you guys all week. I guess I'll have to as well to get the big tip."

With that, she walked across the bar to the front door. Her ass was wiggling seductively and the thong highlighting it nicely. She locked the door and turned the outside lights off. As she turned around and walked back towards them, Rod had gotten up out of the booth. Her tits glistened in the neon lights from the saliva, sweat and remnants of the honey as they swayed and bounced the whole way back. She jumped into Rods mammoth arms and kissed him deeply as she tried to wrap her legs around him, thinking this is the kind of servicing they will require as she assumed that's what Susie meant when she said "servicing them". After a brief time, the other two guys wanting to get in on the action, sprang out of the booth and cracked her hard on both ass cheeks simultaneously leaving a big red hand print on each. This caused her to shriek and let go of Rod and slide back to her feet.

As they separated, Rod told Edgar to go out to the truck and find two alligator clips from the back. "We've seen her nipples and they aren't nearly hard enough for my liking."

As Edgar walked across the bar, Rod took his big hand, grabbed my wife's thong and ripped it off. He quickly spun her around and pushed her, face down on the table causing her ass to elevate nicely because of the ankle boots. He smacked her hard on each ass cheek. My wife is not into the rough stuff, but it's not like she had any say anyway. Rod said, "That's to get your attention. Susie has been really servicing us well all week long and you've been teasing us since we walked in the door. Now, it wouldn't be right for you to get a big tip without having to "work" for it like she did , would it? You should have been naked an hour ago." My wife meekly protested, but that just got her another crack on the ass.

As Edgar walked back in, the other two realized he had made modifications to the alligator clips. "I attached them together with a wire so they have a little weight. Maybe we can use them as a leash when she services us. Oh, she's naked finally. I take it she understands the kind of service we've come to expect?" The other two approved of the changes.

Rod was now caressing her ass causing a different sensation and said, "I'm going to throw you up on this bar and eat your pussy. It's been driving me crazy all night. Marty and Edgar, you two play with her tits so it stays good and wet while I'm doing this." With that, Rod picked her up easily and placed her on the bar on her back. He went down on her with a vengeance using not just his tongue, but his big meaty fingers as well. The other two started sucking, pinching and tugging at my wife's nipples with their hard hands and mouths. Marty leaned in and started to kiss her deeply. She was really enjoying herself and was nearing orgasm. Rod waved his hand and Edgar attached the clips to my wife's nipples just as Rod brought her over the edge. She winced, whimpered and moaned into Marty's mouth as the sensations of pleasure and pain swept over her.

As she was coming down, Rod said, "Grab us three more beers and bring them to us at the pool table. That's where we wish to be serviced next. And don't take those clips off."

Smitty shouted from the dish pit, "Not on the pool table. If you get it wet the felt will be ruined."

My wife said, "Don't worry, I won't spill a drop," knowing full well what she was going to have to do get her tip.

She got off the bar and realized that the pain in her nipples was still there. She moved slowly, as that felt better because the alligator clips, with the weight of the wire, would swing back and forth with each step causing more pain as they tugged and pinched mercilessly on her nipples.

Marty walked behind her and cracked her really hard on her ass and said, "Hurry up. When we give you an order you need to do it quickly if you want a big tip."

This caused her to move to the pool table quicker, but not quick enough for the men. Rod removed the clips and fished out two large washers from his pockets. He proceeded to roughly pinch, roll and squeeze my wife's nipples, working them through the small holes. He then sucked them purple to ensure they would stay in place and stepped back to admire his handiwork and said, "There, that will keep your attention and maybe you'll move a little faster when we give you an order. They won't bite as hard, but damn it, they'll keep them hard for the night. They won't come off without some effort and if you don't understand I'll put the clips on the outside of the washers. Susie taught us this trick."

Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers
12