All Comments on 'Volunteering Can Be Fun'

by Qraz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Its a Literotica story ao I knew his wife would be doing more than Susie did for those guys!! And they really upped the anty. $600 huh, guess you could say it was worth ir to her. They were big guys alright. Im surprised they didn't have 10 in dicks...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife

One part that rings true is the waitress going without underwear. We married young and really needed money. One job my wife got was working as a waitress in a Celtic Pub were they wore short kilts,white blouses, vests and knee socks. It was not take long for my wife to find out the waitresses who went without underwear got much better tips. There was no touching but the male patrions liked the view they sometimes got up their kilts. Since we really needed the extra money, my wife went to work without underwear and men would get a look at her tight 19 year old a$$ or her small lipped pu$$y visible through her sparse blonde curls. I was ok with it since it was look but no touch.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

My first wife (Karen) worked at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale, and danced Topless and Naked. I was never Jealous. We were Swingers and So many guys fucked her. However Great this story is, I'm doubtful that this hubby is going to appreciate his wife getting banged by the next road crew. LOL 5 stars Great Writing, Great Story. Happy Ending this time. We will see what happens next time! Thanks for the effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous