Voodoo CBD Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, this isn't working! Can you come closer and play with my nipples Uncle John?" Becca asked.

I moved closer to the bed and reached my left hand out and began to grope her right tit. I saw her nipple grow hard and began to pluck it with my fingers. I tried to stroke myself with my right hand but my dick wasn't getting erect.

"I seem to be having a similar issue Becca. Do you think you can stroke my dick for me?" I asked her.

"I thought you'd never ask." She smiled and got down on her knees on the floor before me.

She stroked my dick with both hands and it responded and got hard.

Becca looked up at me and said, "Jade told me what you guys did together yesterday."

I frowned and started to lose my erection.

"I'm not mad Uncle John. It was actually a turn on hearing about it." She told me.

"Okay. But why did it turn you on Becca? I thought you were a lesbian?" I asked her.

"I am a lesbian. But after seeing your dick and holding it in my hand while I bathed you, I started to fantasize about it. I got wet Uncle John. And now stroking it hard, I want to take it to the next level." She said excitedly.

"What do you mean by the next level?" I asked.

"Oral and then penetration." She beamed.

"I don't think you should do that Becca. You are a lesbian and not bisexual. What would your girlfriend think about you talking like this. Didn't you tell me that you love her and that you think she is the one you are going to be wed to?" I told her seriously.

"Shit, you're right. It would change things with her and I." She smiled sheepishly.

"I think you should talk about it with your girlfriend first and if she agrees that it wouldn't change things between to two of you then we could possibly discuss this again. But something you should also think about is that what we are doing is borderline incest. It's one thing to masturbate together or even masturbate each other, but as soon as we take it to the next level and begin to taste each other's fluids, we have crossed the line into full on incest." I told her.

"Huh, I never thought of it like that. You bring up a good point though. What constitutes as incest Vi and Jade?" She asked as her sisters walked in the room and began to undress.

"I think Uncle John is right." Jade replied.

"I disagree. I don't think it's incest unless it's fucking." Vi chimed in.

"Do you think your mom would see it that way Vi?" I asked her.

"I honestly don't think she would. I've seen the way my mom looks at you Uncle John and you have already been naughty with Jade. We are all ready to take this up a notch. Jade even said that she wanted you to fuck her. Did you enjoy playing with her nipples?" Vi asked me.

"I did. I've even played with your mom." I told them.

She opened her mouth in shock. "You did? What did you do?" She asked as my dick got harder.

"We kissed and she stroked me and tasted my sperm just as you all have. And just this morning I fingered her wet pussy. It's only a matter of time before we are fucking. But I need to let things evolve with her. After that, if the rest of you join in then perhaps we can take this to the next level but not before and definitely not now." I told them.

"Oh my god that is so hot! I just got wetter." Becca responded.

"Mmmm. You should finger yourself and show me your juices on your fingers. Lay back on your bed and rub your clit while you finger your pussy Becca. I will stroke myself and when I orgasm and my cum flies out and lands on your body, you will have such an intense orgasm that your pussy will gush juices." I told my niece in her mind.

Becca fingered her juices from her twat and showed them to me and then rose up and slid onto her bed on her back just as my dick erupted and fired a blast of sperm all over her stomach and tits.

"Oh fuck Yeah!!!" She cried out in orgasm as another blast of semen covered her tits.

Her juices sprayed out of her pussy and Vi took the brunt of it in her face and I shot a 3rd ejaculation on Becca's face.

The next 5 ejaculations erupted all over Jade's body.

Vi and Jade then began to lick the cum and pussy juices from our bodies.

The 4 of us then went and showered together and then got dressed and hung out by the pool until Bets and Andrea got back from the spa.

****

"How was it?" I asked the women.

"It was great fun! Andrea's neck is going to be a little sore for the next few days but after that, she should be okay. Andrea is going to go and lay down for a bit. You are gonna love how smooth she is down there." Bets told me and took my arm and led me into the study.

"I'm going to take Andrea home and spend the night with her sis." I told Bets.

She smiled sheepishly.

"While I am gone, I want you to edge yourself repeatedly. Bring yourself to the brink of orgasm and then stop. Play roughly with your nipples and smack your ass. I want you so horny for me tomorrow morning that even the thought of my dick will be enough to make you climax. I have something really special planned for you Bets." I told her mind.

****

That very afternoon...

I grabbed a change of clothes and took a container of each of the CBD gummies.

I drove Andrea home and she and I spent some time together.

The tattoo around her neck was healing nicely and I put petroleum jelly on it a couple of times a day for her.

"This is a tender side of John that I've never seen before. I like it. I'm so smitten with him now, even more so that when he is being Dominant with me. I wonder if he can sense that I am wet. He hasn't touched me though and that concerns me, but maybe that's just his way." She mused in her head.

"Tell me about your relationship with my sister." I asked Andrea.

"Betsy and I have been friends since college. We met at a party and hit it off immediately." She said.

"Are the two of you sexual together?" I asked.

"What do I tell him? Maybe just the basics for now. I'm not sure that he would understand the nature of our relationship." She thought to herself.

"We have kissed, but we have not had sex." She told me.

"Are you lying to me Andrea? Because if you are, know this, I won't tolerate it!" I said heatedly and clenched my fists as I grew angry.

"Fuck! He knows! How could he know? I better just tell him." She said in her head.

"John, the nature of my relationship with your sister is complicated. We are the best of friends, but Betsy is submissive to me. We don't have sex together. We never have.

Your sister gets off on being used. She acts all prim and proper but trust me, she loves to be humiliated. I'll give you an example.

The night that I met you and I swallowed your sperm. I've never done that before.

You left and Betsy walked in and I spit a lot of the semen that you gave me into her mouth, which she immediately swallowed.

I then took her into the bathroom because I had to pee. I dropped my panties and squatted over your sister's mouth and she drank my piss." She told me frankly.

"That explains quite a bit actually. Thanks for being candid. Did she tell you about what we did together?" I asked her.

"Yes, she did. I found it interesting." She told me.

"Why did you think it was interesting?" I asked her.

"Well because of three things. One, I've never known Betsy for being dominant, but with you she takes that approach. Maybe it's an older sister thing. She feels responsible for pushing you over the edge and it really gnaws on her conscience.

Two, she has never enjoyed the taste of semen as long as I've known her.

And three, you resisted fucking her." She told me.

"Did she explain to you the incest?" I asked.

"She did. Betsy is old fashioned in that way. She resisted you and you let her get her way. She was testing you John. She gets off on being a brat. She wanted you to take her and take her hard and have your way with her. And when you didn't she wanted you even more. Don't be surprised if she goes out of her way to get you to have sex with her. It's what she does. She loves to manipulate men. That's why it didn't work out with her ex. He was a pushover and Betsy loves a challenge.

She told me that you were poised at the entrance of her pussy, but didn't fuck her. Why didn't you?" She asked.

"I like to be in control Andrea. I would have fucked my sister if she had told me to fuck her." I replied.

"But you wanted to fuck her on the patio and she resisted you. I don't get it." She asked.

"My sister is a tease. She says one thing and then does another. When we do have sex and I do mean when, Bets will do anything I ask of her. I plan to make her compromise her morals and when she does that, then she will be mine to use as much as I want." I told her.

"Compromise her morals?" She asked.

"Yeah. I plan to get her daughter's involved." I told her.

"Good luck with that! It's never going to happen!" She said firmly.

"Oh I think it will Andrea and this is why. I want you to resist me as hard as you can. I know you want me to fuck you, to dominate you and have my way with you. But resist me." I told her.

"Okay, I'm ready John." She replied.

"I entered her mind and projected a picture of myself pinning her arms above her head and ravaging her pussy with my hard cock. I brought her to the brink of orgasm again and again and again.

I then tied her arms to either side of her bed and smacked her tits until her nipples grew erect.

You are such a tease Slut. I told her.

You deserve a spanking, but not like the traditional way. Spread your legs wide. Wider.

Smack! My hand came down on her open pussy.

Smack! Smack! Smack! I slapped her pussy again and again.

You will only get me to fuck you and make you climax if you tell me out loud that you are a filthy whore!"

Andrea looked at me and her mouth gaped open.

"How did you do that?" She asked with concern.

I turned and began to walk towards the door.

"I'm a filthy whore!" She shouted at me.

"Remove your top and bra and let me see your tits." I told her.

Andrea pulled off her shirt and reached behind her back and removed her bra. And as she pulled the cups away I saw that her nipples were erect. I reached a hand out and lightly touched her right one and she closed her eyes and blew out a breath.

"I sense that you are really horny Slut." I then reached a hand down and cupped her pussy, but she was barely even moist.

I smiled and pulled my dick out of my pants.

"You may only suck me slut, but only if it is wet with your pussy juices first. So assume the position before me. Face down, ass up!" I told her.

Andrea did as I asked and I began to give her an open handed spanking directly on her snatch. "Smack!"

"Yes!" She moaned.

"Smack!, Smack!, Smack!, Smack!" I slapped her pussy repeatedly and then drove my cock into her sloppy wet cunt.

"Ohhhhh fucccckkk!" She groaned as my dick bottomed out in her pussy.

I drove my dick in and out several times before removing it and then sitting down on the couch.

"Lick your juices from my cock you fucking whore! That's it slut! Yeah, now choke on my dick before taking it into your throat." I told her out loud as she got on the floor in front of me and began to lick and suck on my dick.

"Wlech!" She choked on my dick before releasing it along with a long line of saliva.

"Let it drip between your tits slut. That's it. Now mash your tits around my dick and let me titty fuck you. Mmmm." I coached her and smacked her hard nipples while I titty fucked her.

"Come up and straddle my waist slut. That's it. Now slowly lower your hot wet pussy on my cock. Yeah, mmmm." I groaned and continued to slap at her sensitive nipples.

Andrea lowered her pussy on my dick and her cunt felt like a glove as it wrapped around my long thick dick. I grabbed her tits roughly and pinched her nipples severely.

"Cum for me slut. Cum now!" I commanded with my mind.

"YESSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out and orgasmed.

Her juices dripped down my balls and I continued to fuck her pussy.

"Now climb off and lick up the mess you made of my crotch slut." I told her.

Andrea didn't even hesitate this time. She climbed off my dick and licked her juices from my crotch and balls and took my cock back in her throat.

"Wlech!" She coughed and swabbed my shaft with her tongue.

I got to my feet and said, "I want you face down ass up slut."

Andrea buried her face in the couch while I got behind her. I pushed my cock between the meaty folds of her pussy and drove my cock deep into her pussy. Her cunt was so hot and wet and I loved every minute of it.

"Pinch your hard nipples slut. And when you feel me begin to spurt my load inside of your cunt, you will climax really hard." I told her mind.

My orgasm was upon me and I drove my dick in deep and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her spasming cunt as she climaxed. It was the first orgasm I've had since my wife died 2 years ago. And I totally lost it. I began to ball like a little kid.

Andrea looked back at me with concern.

I slumped forward on her back and cried. Andrea felt my tears on her back and then turned as my dick slipped out of her pussy and she hugged me to her. Like a nurturing mother, she hugged and kissed me.

"Shhhhh, shhhhh. It's okay. I'm here. I got you." She held me close and I sobbed.

"Come with me. Let's go and get cleaned up."

She got to her feet and took my hand and we walked into her bathroom and we took a long hot shower together.

****

"I know a lot of women Master that you could use your mind powers on. I know staunch lesbians who would never compromise their morals and have sex with a man that you could make into your sex slaves.

It would be a lot easier than trying to get your sister to compromise her morals by having sex with her daughters. Trust me on this Master." Andrea told me.

"Does that mean that you aren't going to help me make this happen slut?" I asked her.

"No, it doesn't. I just don't see it happening Master. I don't have your vision." She told me while she stroked my cock with her hands.

"Don't bring me to orgasm slut." I admonished her.

I then laid out the basics of what I had planned for my sister and my nieces. And the more I revealed, the more she understood and agreed with.

Andrea and I spent the day together teasing one another sexually.

****

The following morning I showed up at my sisters.

I walked in and grabbed a cup of coffee and stood with my sister in the kitchen.

"Hey bro. I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too sis." I told her and smiled.

She let her robe open and I could make out the sides of her breasts and see her meaty lipped pussy. I opened my pants and pulled out my dick.

"Do you want this sis?" I asked her.

"You know I do John." She licked her lips.

"How bad do you want it?" I asked her.

"I'm dripping bro. Literally." She told me quietly.

"Scramble me some eggs sis." I told her and walked down to Jade's room.

I heard Jade in there and the buzzing sound from her vibrator. I entered her mind.

"Jade, stop masturbating. Come out to the living room and sit on the couch and play with yourself. Let your mom see you as you pull on your nipples and stroke your pussy through your panties. I want you to keep an open mind about having sex with your mom. Do this and I will fuck your pussy." I told her mind.

I walked back into the kitchen and stood behind my sister and watched as Jade walked out in her panties and sat on the leather couch and began to play with herself.

I moved my hands inside my sister's robe and began to play with her breasts. I toyed with her nipples and kissed along her neck.

"Look over and see Jade playing with herself. Doesn't she look gorgeous? I bet you have never seen your daughter look more lovely than you see her now. You should get a closer look." I told her mind.

Bets turned and looked at her daughter.

"What's Jade doing out here in just her panties! I hope that John doesn't see her. This could be really bad!" Bets thought to herself.

She then turned and looked at me. She kissed me and I played roughly with her nipples. I moved to turn and look at Jade when Bets stopped me.

Bets broke the kiss and said, "I need you bro. I need you inside of me."

"I know you do Bets." I told her.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asked.

"Holy shit! Is that Jade? Why is she out here?" I asked.

"I don't know John. She shouldn't be doing what she is doing, and not out here." She replied angrily.

"Look at those breasts Bets! Oh those nipples!" I groaned as we faced her daughter.

"She is lovely isn't she?" Bets said.

"Damn right she is. If she looks over at us and sees me playing with your tits, it could be bad for us Bets. I want you sis. I want you while she watches us." I growled in her ear.

"No John. We can't!" She said defiantly.

"I guess you don't want me bad enough yet Bets." I challenged her.

"I do want you bro. How can I prove it to you?" She asked.

"Go over to Jade and see if she needs any assistance." I told her.

Bets turned to face me. "You are so naughty John."

I placed her hand on my cock.

"Feel how hard I am Bets." I groaned.

"Oh fuck! This is so humiliating! But I love it!" Bets groaned in her mind.

She turned back around and walked toward her daughter. We both did and stood right in front of her and watched as she cupped her breasts in her hands and circled her erect nipples with her fingers.

"Open your eyes and look at us Jade. That's it! Your mom gets off on being humiliated so tell her to remove your panties and finger your pussy while she sucks on your nipples. I will come forward so you can suck on my cock. Take my dick into your throat and choke on it and then spit the saliva that come up into her face." I commanded her.

Jade opened her eyes and looked at us.

"Don't just stand there and perv out on me mom. Get down on your knees and remove my soaked panties and hand them to me." Jade told Bets.

"I can't believe my daughter is talking to me like this! She sounds a lot like Andrea. I am compelled to obey though." She mused cheerfully.

Bets removed her robe from her shoulders and got down on her knees before her daughter. She moved her hands up and grasped the sides of Jade's panties.

"I changed my mind mom. Press your face into my crotch." Jade told her.

"I will do no such thing." Bets told her defiantly.

"You will and you will like it." Jade told her mom and pulled her face down between her legs.

"That's it Jade. Make her obey. When her face is down there, begin to urinate in your panties and tell your mom to drink your piss." I told Jade's mind.

Bets moved her face into her daughter's crotch. She could smell Jade's fragrant pussy and it excited her. This was something that she never thought she would be doing and I quickly snapped a couple of pictures with my phone.

Jade held her mom's face against her pussy as she released her bladder.

"That's it mommy, drink my piss!" Jade told her.

I removed my clothes and moved beside Jade and she took my dick into her mouth.

"Wlech!" She choked on my dick.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked 3 times in a row and Bets looked up at us.

Jade released my dick and a huge strand of saliva came out that Jade spit at her mom's face when she looked up at her. It went mostly in her mouth and across her cheeks.

"Fuck! I'm wet now! How could my daughter know that I love being spit on and used as a toilet!" She thought in her head as she admired her daughter's talents for sucking my huge dick.

"Wlech!" Jade choked on my dick one last time as I grunted and began to shoot my sperm into her mouth.

"Don't swallow it Jade. Share it with your mom after I am done ejaculating." I told her mind.

Semen leaked out the corners of her mouth as my 8 spurts shot into her mouth.

Jade brought her mom up and transferred the contents of her mouth into Bets' mouth, which she eagerly swallowed.