Voodoo CBD Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade got to her feet and removed her panties and looked back at me. Her mom was busy slurping up the puddle of piss on the leather cushion as I lined up my dick and pushed it into her pussy. God she was tight and extremely wet as my dick went all the way inside of her.

Bets looked up at us as my dick speared into her daughter's quim. I shoved it in and out several times and then withdrew it and let it hang just outside of my sister's mouth.

"Lick it Bets." I told her.

"No John! That's disgusting!" She said defiantly.

"Do it, or you won't get a turn!" I sneered.

"No!" She said again.

"We will Uncle John!" Becca and Vi said from behind her.

Her daughter's swooped in and used their tongues on either side of my wet cock and licked Jade's juices from it.

"You are a pathetic slut sis. Watch as your daughters please my needs. And since you like my semen so much, you can eat the fresh creampie from one of their pussy after I blow my load." I told her mind.

All 3 daughters lined up, face down ass up and I went from one to the next and speared my dick in a hot pussy and then fucked it 4 or 5 strokes and then withdrew it and went to the next one.

"You could be getting fucked too you filthy whore. Just swoop on in and lick the juices from my dick sis. It's not too late?" I told her and laughed.

But she just sat there and played with herself while I fucked her daughters.

We moved onto the couch and Becca straddled my dick and rose up and down on my huge cock. "Yes! Uncle John! Fuck me! Fuck me deep!" She shouted.

I watched as Vi squatted over her mom's face and pissed in her mouth. Some of it splashed against her cheeks and chin and got her hair wet.

"Have your mom lick your asshole when you are done peeing in her mouth. She loves the humiliation." I told Vi's mind.

It was so bizarre! Here was my lesbian niece riding my 9 inch cock. I was pinching and twisting her nipples roughly as she chanted, "Fuck me!"

I then watched my other niece Jade put on a strap-on dildo that was thick as my wrist and begin to fuck Becca's asshole with it.

The woman was insatiable as she got double fucked and I could feel her sister ram the hard phallus into her asshole on every stroke.

"Here I cum, here I cum, here I cum!" Becca shouted and then all at once she climaxed really hard.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!" She shouted and collapsed against me. A sheen of sweat covered her body as she convulsed against me.

She climbed off of my dick and Vi straddled my dick next while Jade began to lick the juices flowing from Becca's pussy.

Bets began to lick Jade's asshole next.

Vi didn't last near as long as Becca did and climaxed after just a few minutes. Her pussy was much more shallow that her sister's and the beating my dick took on her cervix pushed her over the edge quickly.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She groaned.

Jade climbed on my dick and the combination of me mauling her nipples and my dick stretching her open was too much for her to take and she climaxed quickly too.

Bets looked at my dick ravenously.

"Finally John. I'm so looking forward to fucking your huge cock." She told me and walked over to me. She was about to straddle my dick when I stopped her.

"Forgetting something sis?" I asked her.

"I, I thought that since everyone else got to ride you that I could too. Was I wrong about that John?" She asked angrily.

"No sis, you weren't wrong about that. You just need to clean my dick off with your tongue first." I told her.

She looked sick. Tears flowed from her eyes.

"Come on sis, it's only pussy juice. I've been saving my sperm for your cunt. What's it gonna be?" I asked her.

"I fucking hate you John and I wish you were dead!" She ran from the room and slammed the door to her bedroom.

What she didn't see was Andrea standing by the front door watching all of us.

She went to Bets' door and knocked and let herself in. A few minutes later they came out again to join us and Andrea forced Bets on her knees before me and pressed her face against my wet dick.

"Lick it slut!" Andrea told her friend.

Bets complied and began to lick her daughter's juices from my cock until it was clean.

Becca straddled my dick again and got it good and wet and then removed her pussy and Bets licked Becca's juices from my dick.

Vi straddled my cock and got it wet and Bets licked her juices from my dick.

Andrea then straddled my dick and rode me until she climaxed and Bets licked her juices from my dick.

I then fucked Becca's pussy while she was on her back and after just a few strokes I grunted and spewed huge globs of sperm deep in her pussy.

When I pulled out, I videoed Bets eating the fresh creampie from her daughter's sloppy wet pussy while Jade and Vi licked Becca's juices from my dick.

****

The next morning I got up and went out to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee.

I walked out to the patio and found Bets on her back while Andrea, Vi, Becca and Jade were masturbating furiously over her face. Each woman had a massive orgasm that Bets licked up as her face got smeared with their juices.

Each woman then took a turn and pissed on her. Bets ate it up and fingered herself madly to multiple orgasms.

Bets came inside and saw me and hung her head and walked back to her bedroom.

I followed her and she started the shower so I joined her.

I came up behind my sister and said, "I love the smell of cunt on you sis."

She turned and kissed me and I tasted piss on her lips and I got hard.

End of Part 1