Voodoo Pedicure Ch. 02 - Thieves Afoot

Story Info
Two adult friends attempt to steal magical Voodoo polish.
3.3k words
4.69
6.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you find it?"

With a flashlight, Dana checked behind the cash register of the dark nail salon. But, she wasn't there for the money. She searched through the tiny bottles of polish, yet to be put out. The brunette, with wavy hair just above her shoulders, began to get frustrated. She looked up to her friend, Christian, who leaned in the exit window on the flat roof. Dana shrugged in defeat.

"Check the hall," Christian hissed.

"Come down here and help me." Dana shot back.

Christian rolled her eyes, sighed. The Spanish girl combed a blonde strand behind her ear and climbed down inside the store. She fell to her feet just behind the cash register. "Do I have to show you everything?" She snatched the flashlight from Dana's hand.

Dana showed a sly smile while following behind her friend. They made their way down the white hallway, checking the line of doors: janitor's closet, linen closet, before arriving at the final one.

Christian twisted the knob but it wouldn't budge. "It's lock—"

Dana kicked the door open with her boot. It splintered around the lock. She winked at Christian. "Do I have to show you everything?"

"This better be good for all the trouble we went through," said Christian while shining the flashlight inside.

The room's walls were a crimson color. Unlit candles set on the concrete floor over a chalked-out pyramid. The point of which aimed directly at a throne. The large oak chair had jasper upholstery.

"This is creepy," Christian said.

"This is where it is then." Dana snatched back the flashlight and entered the room.

"When you said you needed a hand, I didn't think it was actually witchcraft involved."

"It's Voodoo," Dana said.

"Voodoo nail polish?" Christian asked.

"Yes. Its suppo—" Dana stopped herself. "Why all the questions now?"

"I'm always down for some excitement but..." Christian eyed the markings on the floor.

"My sister came her, said the polish did things to her," Dana said. "That's all I know."

Christian tossed her hair from her shoulder. "How does it work?"

"I guess we paint our toes—"

"It's more to it than that," a scruff voice said from behind them.

The girls froze, slowly rotated around.

A man stood in the doorway with a long robe—made from feathers—draped over his shoulders. A hood hung over his head, shading his face.

"Ummm..." Dana was left speechless.

"I knew I should've stayed home," Christian grumbled, "studying for my final."

"So, the word is out about my pedicure, huh?" the man asked.

"Listen, my fr—"

"Have a seat," he said.

"What are you gonna do?" Dana asked.

"Give you a sample of what you came for."

"I think we're good," Christian said.

Dana nudged her friend while giving the store owner a big smile. "Who in their right mind would turn down a free pedicure?"

"Are you crazy?" Christian asked in a low voice.

Dana leaned to Christian's ear, and through a wide smile, said, "He hasn't brought up the police yet. So, just go with it..." Dana lifted her voice once again to the strange man. "Sounds great."

Christian rolled her eyes at her friend before turning her attention back to the man. "There's only one chair, so I might just wait outs—"

"Don't be silly," the man said. "That throne is big enough for the both of ya."

Dana plopped down while Christian eased in the space next to her. Dana leaned forward, started untying her boots. "So, what's your name?"

"Bryce," the man said while setting two buckets at the girls' feet. He filled them with water, poured Epsom salt inside with a splash of cinnamon oil.

"I like that name." Dana placed her boots to the side, socks wadded at the top. She had small feet, little toes topped with a red polish. She rolled up her black spandex pants and stuck her feet inside the bucket.

Christian tossed her tennis shoes aside, removed her socks. Her feet were slender with slim toes, nails touched with a glossy polish. She folded the jean sleeves up her calf and dipped her feet inside the bucket as well.

"Are we ready?" Bryce asked.

The girls nodded: Dana appeared excited while Christian more reluctant.

Bryce stepped back, hunched forward, and began mumbling. His voice lifted, his body bounced with the rhythm of a native rain dance.

Christian looked to her friend with laughter simmering beneath her pinched lips.

Dana shared the same humored expression.

Bryce chanted in tongues, locked in a trance. He pulled three polished pebbles from the pocket of his feathery robe. He tossed one to the concrete floor. It exploded into sparkles, disappeared.

"Oo!" Dana bucked as the water bubbled under her feet, tickling her soles. She turned to Christian with a breathless giggle.

Christian looked strangely at her friend. "What's goin—"

Bryce's chant gained volume. He pitched another pebble down. It popped, sparkled, and faded.

The water fizzed in Christian's bucket. She crinkled her nose, shot to the edge of her seat. "Hell!—Oohhh..."

Bryce threw down the final stone. It exploded, and as the sparkle faded, he stopped.

The water boiled in each bucket. But, it didn't burn the girls' feet. Instead the heated bubbles sent a prickling sensation up their calves, between their thighs, and to their center. They squirmed in their seat until the water settled.

Dana took in a sharp breath. She looked down to the red water in her bucket. She raised her feet. The nail polish was gone. Her nails were bare, clean, glistening in the candlelight.

"What-was-that?" The question rushed out of Christian's mouth. Her slender toes were bare as well.

"Just the beginning." Bryce flung the cloak off his shoulders. He pulled a stool in from of them.

"What are you doin—"

"Chris, relax." Dana looked to Bryce with a 'what am I gonna do with her?' expression.

Bryce smiled at Dana's nervous friend. "Don't worry..." He grabbed Christian's right ankle and placed it on his right knee. He took Dana's left ankle and put it on his left knee. He wrapped his fingers around their feet and began rubbing his thumb into the ball of their soles. "...This is just to loosen you up before adding a fresh coat."

Christian licked her dry lips, stared at his hands as they worked. "Are you one those foot fetish guys?"

"Why," Bryce asked through a grin, "do you not like to have your feet played with?"

"I, uh—Mm..." Christian's eyelids fluttered. She felt a tickling sensation at her center as though Bryce was massaging her clit. He dug his thumb into her soft sole, caressing from the ball to the heel. She stretched her foot back, spread her toes. "Let's just say—Ah-ha—I've never had a pedi like this."

Dana slightly gyrated in her seat with her eyes closed. She breathed through her slightly parted lips. As his fingers slid through the spaces of her tiny toes, a jolting tingle caused her to buck to the edge of her seat. "Oh!" Her eyes distended with surprise at her own reaction.

"How is it?" Bryce asked at Dana.

Dana settled back, feigning calmness. "It's alright."

Bryce's white grin grew in size as he stood from his stool. "Okay. That's enough for tonight."

"Wa-wait, wait." Dana shot up. "I didn't mean it like that."

"No. I know," Bryce said. "But, I only promised a sample."

"Name a pri—" Christian stopped herself upon noticing how desperate she sounded. She cleared her throat, and more calmly, asked, "How much is a full treatment?"

"Full treatment is ninety," Bryce said.

"Ninety?" Christian heightened her brow. "Mine usually cost thirty."

"You yourself said you've never had one like this, correct?"

Christian shrugged, glanced to Dana, before both started digging through their pockets.

"But, ladies, it's past shop hours. You'll have to come back tom—"

"A hundred?" Christian removed a wad of bills.

Dana shoved a credit card in his face. "Got my boyfriend's card? He owes me a Valentine present anyways."

Bryce took a moment, thought about it, and sighed. He took the card and money. "Well, start getting undressed."

"Undressed?" Dana asked.

"Listen, you're paying more than full price," Bryce said. "Do you want the full experience or not?"

Christian eyed Dana then Bryce. "This doesn't fuckin' leave this room, got it?"

"Hang on. I'm not—"

Christian bumped the now reluctant Dana. "Don't get cold feet now."

"Fine..." Dana whipped the anxiety from her wrists. She stood, alongside her friend.

Christian tied her dyed blonde hair back into a ponytail. She pulled her black tee over her head, unhooked her black bra. She had a slim figure, classic super model look, with perky bell-shaped breasts. Her nipples were dark, taut. With her thumbs under the bands of her jeans and panties, she pushed them down at once. Her pussy was decorated with a dark bush, unlike her dyed hair. She perched on the edge of the throne, hands in her lap.

Dana undressed at a slower more hesitant pace. She cast her tank-top aside, undid her red bra. She was shorter than her friend but shared the same build, thin with a perky B cup breasts. They slightly curved upward at her large pink nipples. She pushed down her elastic bottoms along with her red thong. Her pussy was completely bald. She sat back on the throne, touching shoulders with Christian.

"Okay then..." Bryce whipped his pants down as well. His large cock dangled.

"Whoa, whoa." Dana put her hand up, shielding her eyes from the indecent sight. "What are you doing?"

"Listen, if I'm gonna have to explain everything I do," Bryce said, "it's gonna be a long night."

"Let the man work." Christian zeroed-in on his manhood, subconsciously ran her tongue across the top of her lip.

"We're all comfortable here." Bryce sat back on the stool. He went to reach for Dana's ankle, but she flinched away, covered herself. She folded her arms over her breasts, crossed her legs. Bryce shrugged at her before turning to her friend. He clasped Christian's ankles and raised her feet to his knee. She went right along with it. He fondled her soft, narrow feet, giving a deep tissue massage.

"Mmmm..." Christian slouched against the backrest. She moved her legs, rubbing her thighs together, but Bryce never released her feet. Her pussy became wet, mind buzzed. She closed her eyes, dug her head into the cushioned throne. "Oh... my—Hmmm..."

Seeing her friend's reaction, Dana became curious. Her arms sloughed away from her breasts. She let her guard down as she watched.

Christian's face flushed. The nerves in her feet had a direct line to her pussy. She curled her toes, spread them. Her body tingled. "I think I'm—Oof!—I think I'm cum..." Her lips continued moving but no words came out. She tilted her head down, eyes locked on Bryce's face.

"What color do you want?" Bryce asked.

"Excuse me..." Christian uttered breathlessly.

"Color for your toenails?"

"Oh yeah—Hmm!—I'm sorry. It's just—" Christian's face wrenched. She shivered, hugged her body close. She tried to curl into a ball but Bryce clamped down on her feet, keeping her legs in place. "Fuck! Pink. I want pink, pink, pink. Oh man..."

Bryce lifted Christian's feet to his lips, giving each toe individual attention. He sucked on her big toe, popped it out of his mouth causing Christian to twitch. The nail became pink. He did the same with the second toe and along down the line.

"Shhhh-It!" Christian tensed. Her legs trembled in his hands. She kicked, wriggled in her seat.

"Chris," Dana furrowed her brows, "get a hold of yourself."

"I don't see you—Oo!—trying it." Christian's teeth chattered.

With all Christian's long toes perfectly pink, Bryce turned to Dana. "Care for one?"

Dana looked away, unimpressed, but raised her foot to his left knee. "Have your fun." She swung her head to Christian. "And, Tommy does not find out about this, right?"

"Why would I..." Christian caught her breath, fanned her red cheeks. "...tell your boyfriend?"

Bryce released Christian's feet, giving her a moment to recover. She immediately pulled her knees to her breasts, cupped her throbbing pussy. Bryce took Dana's feet in his strong hands. He gently pinched her pinky toe, rolled it between his fingers, and made his way around her foot.

Dana averted her attention to the ceiling. The sensation felt good but she was determined not to make a fool out of herself like her friend. She tried to put her mind in another place. She locked her ankles and stretched her toes, tightening the soles of her feet.

"Loosen up," Bryce said, "what are you afraid of?"

"Afraid? Pfffttt!" Dana relaxed her legs. She shot a glance to him. Her face twisted. She quickly shook the feeling, laughed, and turned away to the far wall. "This is no different then..." She closed her eyes, bit on her thumb nail.

"You were saying?" Bryce joked.

"Okay. I admit it. It does feel..." Dana pinched her lips into a tight line, flexed her jaw. "Ohhh-kay..."

"What color would you like?" Bryce asked.

"Hmmm..." Dana moaned but played it off as if she were thinking. She tapped her chin, looked back to the ceiling. "How 'bout purp—uh-huh, yep, purple."

Bryce grazed the tip of his tongue over the arch of her small foot to the top of her pointer toe.

Dana released a shudder. She whipped her head to Bryce, eyes wide, as he engulfed her tiny toes. She wiggled them in and out of his mouth. His saliva acted as nail polish, turning each toe dark purple. "Any way to, uh, woo..." Her pink nipples became steely erect. "... to, ummm, teach my boyfriend how to do this-is?"

"Dana," Christian teased her friend, "get a hold of yourself."

Dana glinted a sneer toward Christian before her face softened once again. She slumped back, eyes shot straight up to the ceiling. Her perky breasts trembled with each quivering breath.

After painting her toes purple, Bryce placed her feet together, making a small space between her arches. He winked to Christian before turning his attention back to Dana, who was looking away.

Dana writhed in her seat as something slid against her soft arches. She panted in her hand. The friction tickled her soles which sent vibrations down her thighs, crashing into her pussy. She arched her back off the backrest, pointed her big toe but curled the rest. She worked her legs down the length but suddenly stopped when it dawned on her. She whipped her head to Bryce.

Bryce stood over her. His hands wrapped around her thin ankles, his cock thrusting between the space of her arches. It was thick, veiny, with a purple head.

"Wha—" Dana wanted to jerk away but froze. The stimulation was too strong to quit.

Christian lifted her leg to Bryce. He took her left foot, placed the sole against Dana's right foot, and started thrusting between them.

The girls became aroused. Dana held her breasts, tugged on her pink nipples. Christian's hand slid down her flat stomach, to her clit. She began masturbating.

Bryce thrust as the girls curled their toes around his stiff cock. He waved for their other leg and took both ankles to his mouth. He licked down their soles, sucked their toes all while continuing his swing.

Dana's footjob became erratic. Her leg quaked. She hunched forward with the 'o' face, brows wrinkled. At that moment, Bryce shoved her legs open and converged on top of her. He entered her dripping wet pussy with a strong impact. Dana's eyes shot open in a look of astonishment. His cock stretched her, filled her to the hilt. She clamped her teeth, strained, and stared into his blue eyes.

Christian climbed to her knees on the large throne, her legs hanging off through the armrest. She caressed Dana's flailing leg while rubbing herself.

"Ahh!" Dana moaned as though releasing months of pent up sexual frustration. Her body locked up, but her breasts bounced. She clenched her feet, kicked her legs out like a dog getting her belly rubbed. "My-boyfriend—Oo!—never—Uh!" Dana looked to the ceiling. The tickle was so intense it watered her eyes. "How does this fee-ee-eel so—Oh!"

Christian caressed Bryce's flexed chest. She hooked one ankle over the armrest, lightly grazed her fingers over her sole. The sensation itched her pussy. She closed her eyes and thrust her hips forward as though riding an invisible cock.

Bryce pounded Dana away. Each strong heave pushed out a whimper from her mouth. He postured up, sucked her tiny toes again.

"I'm-gonna cuh-uh-umm-mah!" Dana convulsed. Her leg locked, foot shot out of Bryce's mouth, but his tongue trailed down her calf. There was a lost look in her eyes as she quivered.

"Oo, Dana." Christian smiled down at her disheveled friend. She leered to Bryce as his pumps slowed. "She loved that."

"You will too." Bryce kissed Christian heatedly as Dana continued to twitch beneath them. Bryce pulled out of Dana and assisted Christian around on the throne. She faced the backrest with her knees on the cushioned seat.

Dana went limp. Her enervated body slithered from the throne to the floor. She flopped to her back like a marionette absent a puppeteer. She just stared vacantly at the ceiling while catching her breath.

Bryce gathered behind Christian, tapped his cock on the soles of her slender feet. He then wiggled the tip outside her wet vulva, entered her.

"Ah-huh!" Christian clung to the backrest. She curled her toes, wrinkling her soles, before stretching them the opposite way. She hooked her toes around the edge of the throne, holding her in place as he pounded her from behind.

Bryce jerked Christian's dyed blonde ponytail back, kissed over her bony shoulder. His thighs clapped against her firm backside as he drove his cock into her tight center.

Christian gnawed her lip, looked over her shoulder, and thrust her hips back into him, meeting the impact head-on. She rocked, bounced, shaking the throne. "Eee-Ooooo!" She closed her eyes, smiled briefly. She expelled a heavy breath which blew her cheeks out. Each pump drove her feet in the air, balancing only on her knees. Her feet were between his legs, his balls rested on her soft soles. She wiggled her toes against his testicles.

Bryce sped up. He ravaged her body like an energetic animal, palmed her breasts.

"Ah-haha-Ah!" Christian tightened her grip on the backrest as a giant tingling flood swept over her. Her head spun, body quaked, and a hot tickling sensation erupted at her center. "I yee!—Gah!"

Bryce clasped her thin left ankle. He brushed his thumb over her sole which sent Christian into fits.

"Ohhhh—Oh! Oh! My—Ughhhh!" Christian tried to posture up, but her shoulders hunched from the tremor as though electrocuted. She face-planted against the jasper upholstery. Her cheek slid down the surface to the seat, but her ass remained in the air. She appeared out of it, incoherently mumbling under her breath.

Bryce's hips sped up. He tensed, pulled out, and came on the soles of Christian's feet. He slouched over, breathing heavily while jerking out the last few drips. "Hello..."

"Huh?" Christian uttered with a lifeless gaze to the floor.

"Wha..." Dana lay across the concrete surface, rubbing her fingers through her wavy frizzed hair.

"Hello?"

"What?" Dana asked with a bit of agitation. She sat up, became startled. She found herself dressed and seated at a station in the lobby. She looked down to her feet, which was propped on a footrest. Her purple nails shimmered underneath the overhead lights. She whipped her head to the left.

Christian sat at the station next to her, clothed, with the same bewildered expression.

"Is there a problem?" Bryce stood over them, offering a hand.

"What, uh," Christian heightened her brow in thought, "just transpired?"

"Voodoo pedicure of course," Bryce said. "Did you enjoy it?"

Both girls looked to one another, and then back to Bryce. They nodded simultaneously with lustful gazes.

"Good, good." Bryce folded his arms, motioned his head toward the door. "Now, get out before I call the cops."