All Comments on 'Voodoo Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, but what about?

I liked the story very much. I gave five as I usually do. But seeing Carolyn Adams reminded me. Who wins between her and her red haired nemesis? And while I'm thinking about it, who wins the turning contest? Your stories are really good, but you really need to finish things you start. It's not nice to lead people on like that. Maybe you need a mistress or a master yourself to tell you what to do.

pjw7326pjw7326over 6 years ago
brilliant

again 10 out of 10 , your Le Chateau Club setting stories are just superb , best lesbian writer on this or any site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

another one of your awesome stories , yes i loved . could there be another krystal and janice story ??? please. thank you.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Jenny needs another story about her not just another cameo.

But honestly you knocked it out of the park with this one. But as others had pointed out, some of the cameos and shout outs need their own stories as well to be written because they are also great and you have us wondering how things go down.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Again and again

Thank you love you do it right and best as always

North

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Voodoo

I really liked this story. Great job.

That said, the voodoo was both really hot and disappointing. The idea was arrousing but we never got the payoff. Please another story with voodoo sex. The unsuspected build up, the remote manipulation, theunexplainable orgasms. The slow turning of an unsuspecting victim.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Chateau and chocolate mousse

Sounds like a club worth visiting and where exactly can I find a pussy that tastes like chocolate mousse? =)

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Awesome

Another truly great story from you Jasmine, I would love to see more chapters of this story. Keep up the great work.

SinyoRinaSinyoRinaover 6 years ago
wow!!

Just wow !

No words at all... XD

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Author’s note

This story really evolved. It was suppose to be a voodoo doll story of seduction, but somehow shifted into a romance at the Le Chateau Club which is weird... alas my allow the story to go where it goes.

I do hope to try the voodoo thing again... maybe a prequel...

Jasmine

JRParzJRParzover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I enjoyed it... hot eroticism and I just love the voodoo angle. I'm a fan and would love to see a sequel or prequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's a shame that Krystal never got a chance to use that strap on Janice; I think it could have made the ending a lot more memorable; imagine Janice actually howling while she cums, after being fucked senseless by Krystal; Janice did wonder "what-if" after seeing it next to her costume.

I'm not trying to bash your story or anything like that; I really did enjoy reading it, but I think not adding a scene with a strap-on kind of hurt the story a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just a great Start to I hope more stories

This was great I hope we here a lot more from the two of them great job as you always do keep writing I love your work thanks MaB58

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED this!

This is probably one of my top 3 stories from this site. Even before they'd reached the club I was turned on. I really hope there's more.

If there is a sequel I would love to see you explore the first time they had one on one sex. Both giving and receiving. It threw me a bit that Krystal would allow Janice to be eaten out by a waitress for her "first time". That might just be my naivety about dom/subs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Prequel or sequel

The idea of a prequel story, perhaps one about Krystal developing her power, has a lot of appeal. A sequel could work too since it seems likely that the new lovers have no intention of being monogamous. Krystal using her voodoo power for her girlfriend's benefit rather than purely for her own might make an interesting twist on the story if silkstockingslover chooses to carry the story forward.

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Sybian!!

I enjoyed this story! Would love to read more about the two characters. I've always wanted to try a sybian, I just might get one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

You had to take a shot at Trump? Leave politics out of this stuff. This is an escape from the real world

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

We learned voodoo wasn't really necessary but it was an accelerant to getting Krystal and Janice together. Love the "background" info on the two going on to have a child and a great relationship together. Afterall, isn't that the goal - Love & Happiness

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 6 years ago
Wow!

Loved this novel plot idea. The voodoo doll was a really hot angle! Thank you - definitely keen to read a prequel about Krystal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jesus christ

“She lapped hungrily, knowing Krystal had been right... one lick and she was forever changed. She knew without a doubt she was no longer straight. She wouldn't know for a few days that she was actually a complete lesbian... that Mark would be the last male cock ever to penetrate her (although she would carry Krystal's and her baby a couple years later... satisfying her mother's need for grandchildren and their own desire to have a child) ... although she would have dozens of toy cocks fuck her. ”

This is the hottest thing I’ve ever read in my life. Good lord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

Women using magic and other means to turn their straight friends are my absolute favorite fantasies. This checked off all the boxes. Incredible work. Incredibly sexy. Plus it was in third person which is hard to come by 😉. I look forward to more voodoo seductions. Maybe Krystal will pass down her voodoo knowledge to another young lesbian to seduce her true love? Just a thought!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 5 years ago
Boo Hoo

It must be terrible for you that a man is president. But then look at Hillary, your inspiration. Raise your expectations. Warren or Gillebrand are not much better. Come on guys, vote to save us. I am not being sarcastic, either.

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

What a great/hot story line. Wish I was Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would love to see more of the amber angle

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

613. Voodoo! Great idea and seduction tool-and could’ve led to a longer, more sexual tale. However, you chose to abandon the original original script and instead chose to write a love story. Nice change of pace with apparently no more need for artificial turning. Wonder if she keeps her original seductions now that she has a full time lover.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

It was a great story, but for once I would love to read an ending like "Janice finds the doll, realised she has been manipulated and deceided to leave Christal to have a happy life by herself. Maybe finding a different lover in the process". None of your stories, as hot they are, end with the sub telling the domme to fuck off, which I think it would be nice in some cases.

nyctidromusnyctidromus9 months ago

uff what a story silkstockingslover I love stories of lesbian domination with anal and if there is incest I almost cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...