Voucher Number One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Lucy, now open your eyes. I want to see you with cum filled eyeballs." She said.

Lucy panted "Fuck, Fuck Fuckkkk!!" before snapping her eyes open. She growled and groaned as we watched her eyes moving under the thick white pools of spunk.

Michelle grasped her hands holding them sportively before leaning down and sucking the cum from Lucy's eye sockets.

"Well done, Lucy." She said, helping her friend up. Lucy's eyes were bleary and red, as she blinked them free. Michelle reached down and rolled the dice 'wank' was the result.

"Ohh, I get to tell you another story then." She said, unfastening the strap on and taking hold of the dildo. I took the half full glass and sat down facing her once more.

"I am just gonna wash my face and eyes. Shit, they sting." Lucy said "I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay babe, let's talk some more about that saucy photo shoot romp Lucy and I had." Michelle said, she eased the dildo up into her pussy as she kept talking.

"Remember how we set about fucking those handsome male models? Damn, that was a good afternoon session."

My cock was hard as I watched Michelle ramming the shaft of the dildo up her pussy, and strumming on her clit. She was watching me wank almost begging me to cum with her eyes.

"Well two of them had huge dicks. Well over ten inches each, there was a moment where Lucy and I were on our knees, each deepthroating these massive cocks, while wanking a guy in each hand as well. She was really going for it and so was I, the things we let them do to us." Michelle said.

Her legs started buckling and twitching, as she rammed the dildo deep up her pussy and strummed at her clit. She started to orgasm hard, letting go of the dildo and reaching up pinching her breasts with her free hand whilst the other flicked back over her clit.

"YESSSSS!! OHHHH FUCKKKKKK!! YESSSS!!" She screamed.

Lucy returned looking fresh faced, as Michelle panted in her after orgasm state. "I rode one huge cock, whilst the other guy fucked me up the ass, yeah a real double penetration. I was soooo horny." Lucy sat down by Michelle and started to play with Michelle's tits, whilst she continued.

"After I had cum, I sat down and they all formed a jerk circle around me, Lucy got a camera and took some pics of them, all jerking off into my mouth, They couldn't believe what I was doing when I swallowed all of their spunk in one go!"

My cock exploded, squirting and filling the glass to the brim, the thought of Michelle swallowing all of that spunk had gotten my rocks off.

"Mmmmmm, nice story Michelle. Now, for my turn." Lucy said rolling the dice 'ass' was the result.

Lucy handed the strap on back to Michelle. "I want a double anal please Michelle, I am so horny." she said.

Michelle Fastened the strap on back over her crotch, the shaft was slick with her pussy juices, Lucy stood up and lowered herself onto the dildo. "Yeeeeesssssssss" She groaned as she sat down onto half the length. Michelle held her hips, and she rested her hands on her thighs as she accepted the rest of the length slowly up her ass. She was gasping and groaning when finally she sat atop of the whole thing, Michelle holding her waist helping her to lye back atop of her.

"Oh, fuck yes Michelle. That is so big, oh fuck, now I want some cock as well." Lucy panted.

She lifted her legs up into the air, as I stepped up, holding them under her knees. Pushing my cock to her sphincter it fought against me as I tried to join Michelle in her ass.

"Do it!" Lucy hissed, reaching down and spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. "Fuck me up the ass.

Michelle had her hands wrapped around Lucy's front, cupping her breasts, as they tried to escape her bra. "Fuck Lucy up the ass honey, fuck her good." She said.

Lucy howled as my cock popped into her ass, clawing at her thighs, as she adjusted to the stretch. I pushed my hard shaft into her butt, alongside the hard slick shaft of Michelle's strap on.

"Fuckkkkkkk!" Lucy groaned as I nestled my crotch on hers, my dick buried to the hilt in her super tight ass.

Holding her legs by the ankles I pulled them up and out wide, and started to pump my cock in and out of her ass. Lucy had her hands on the backs of her thighs, fingers clenched as I stroked in and out. She was groaning and wailing as she always did when her ass was stretched.

"OHHHH, OOOOHHH FUUUCKKKK, OOOHHHHHH!!" she cried out her moans.

I picked up speed, and started fucking her harder. Michelle was clutching at Lucy's tits squeezing them tight, Lucy moaned loudly as I really started to pump.

"FUCK YES! YES Bang my ass, YOU FUCKERRR!!" She gasped.

I slammed my cock home, harder and harder, Lucy's ass was pretty dry, and I knew I wasn't gonna last long.

"YESSSSSS!! OH!! OHHHH!! YESSSSSSS!!" Lucy screamed cumming, her sphincter spasming around my shaft. My cock exploded deep in her bowels, as I rammed deep and hard one final time, then held myself there injecting my cum into a climaxing Lucy.

"YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" She cried in pure ecstasy.

Lucy slowly calmed from her orgasm, and I slid my cock from her asshole. "

Nooo, I wanted more!" She panted.

"MY turn now." Michelle said eagerly. She grabbed the dice and rolled it ' Wank' again was rolled.

"Okay, well, I suppose I could finish my story off." Michelle said.

"Wank me, baby. Wank me while you tell him all about our dirty time." Lucy panted.

Michelle sat on the sofa, Lucy sat on the dildo, Michelle reached her hands down and worked on Lucy's pussy, whilst Lucy played with her own tits.

"Well, after they had all cum in my mouth." Michelle said, continuing where she had left off "They were pretty worn out. That was when Lucy invited them all to fuck her in the ass. That soon got them up again." Michelle was sticking two fingers up Lucy's pussy, whilst stroking her clit with the other.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuuuuckkk!!" Lucy groaned.

"Well, after I had sucked the cum from her ass and she drank down the lot, they were hard as nails once again." Michelle continued "Lucy pointed at the two huge cocks, and said she wanted them both up her ass at the same time. Well, the two men nearly fainted from that."

I was whacking my cock hard into a fresh glass, as Michelle drove Lucy wild. "I took care of the other four guys whilst Lucy got buggered senseless. She screamed herself horse while they rammed their huge cocks up her tight asshole."

My cock exploded at the thought of Lucy getting boned, hot pulses of cum half filling the glass. Michelle grinned as I finished cumming. "Lucy, your go." She said, interrupting a pleasure filled Lucy.

"Oh, okay." Lucy replied. Leaning up and rolling the dice 'ass' was again the result.

"Oh yeah, now we are talking." She said, easing to sit upright.

Carefully she got up and walked over, she straddled my waist and eased my hardening cock up her gaping asshole. "Now you bugger me Michelle, it's your turn to drill my ass." She gasped.

Michelle got up and walked over, offering the dildo to Lucy's mouth. "Lube me up, babe." She said, as Lucy devoured the dildo. Lucy slobbered all over the shaft before Michelle nudged the end into her ass, next to my stiff cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!" Lucy howled as Michel eased the dildo up her ass,

She shook vigorously as Michelle rested her crotch on her ass, the shaft fully embedded in her butt. I held her hips tight, my cock deep up her ass, Lucy rested her arms on the back of the chair either side of my head. Her huge breast jiggled in her tight red bra as Michelle started to bugger her.

"Yess, yess!!" Lucy gasped, Michelle working up her pace.

I could hear Michelle's crotch slap on Lucy's ass cheeks as she rammed her strap on up Lucy's ass. Michelle was working hard giving Lucy exactly what she wanted.

"SHIT! SHIT OOHHH!! YEASSSSSSS!!" Lucy cried, climaxing hard.

Her mammoth breasts shook and juggled in front of me, cleavage sweaty and flushed. Michelle kept fucking Lucy's ass whilst she came, her body trembling, screaming loudly.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSS!!" She howled.

I reached up and around, unfastening Lucy's bra, her breasts dropped forwards free from the tight bra.

"Yeah baby, play with my tits." Lucy panted.

I groped her amazing breasts, squeezing at her nipples, whilst Michelle fucked her ass. My cock was starting to twitch and soon I came, hot bolts of cum jetting up Lucy's ass yet again. Lucy howled and came too, as second orgasm hitting her rapidly.

"FUUUCKKK!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!! YEASSSS!!" She screamed.

A super sweaty Michelle collapsed down onto Lucy, exhausted from her efforts. Lucy growled finishing her second orgasm.

"MOTHERFUCKER!! YESSSSS!!" She snarled.

Michelle lay panting, Lucy crushed between us, both gasping for breath. Slowly Michelle peeled herself from Lucy and rolled the dice. 'Tits' was the roll.

"Wow you get to fuck my bad boys again, baby." Michelle said.

She lay down on the sofa on her back, legs draped up over the back, head down over the edge, straggly blonde hair hitting the floor.

"Put your cock between my tits, I will soon have you hard." Michelle said.

I straddled her neck my soft cock resting between her boobs. Crossing her arms she crushed my cock between her soft sweaty breasts, before lightly flicking my balls with her tongue. My cock twitched into life and swelled filling her cleavage.

"Oh yeah, baby." Michelle gasped before sucking my balls into her mouth.

Lucy came over and started to eat my ass, whilst Michelle worked on my balls. "You dirty bitch." Michelle said. Looking up at Lucy eating my butt.

"Oh, I just got double ass fucked. He deserves it." Lucy replied.

Michelle's soft tits, her mouth on my balls, Lucy eating my ass, all meant I could only last a few minutes, and I came, filling Michelle's cleavage with hot spunk. She gasped as I came, scaling hot cum running down her belly and stomach as it escaped her tits.

"Ohh baby, another great load. Thank you soo much." She said as I eased up out of her and sat back in the chair.

A tired Lucy leant over and sucked on Michelle's breasts, carefully sharing each mouthful with her friend. She softly suckled Michelle's boobs, working each teat with her tongue, before carefully cleaning her abdomen of semen.

Crawling up off of Michelle, Lucy found the dice and rolled it 'wank' was the result.

"Oh, do I get to talk dirty now." Lucy purred.

I picked up the second glass which was half full, and t back in the chair, watching as Lucy spread her legs wide, and teased a long dildo to her pussy's entrance.

"Well, how about I tell you what happened when I went out on the pull a couple of weeks ago?" Lucy said.

"Oh yeah Lucy, I haven't heard this either. Continue on." Michelle replied removing her strap on and sitting next to Lucy on the sofa, poking her pussy with the dildo.

"I was in a club, when I got recognized. A stag party spotted me and I got a lot of attention. I didn't want the papers getting wind of it so I persuaded them to come back to the flat."

"Eight guys, including the groom all good looking. I was really happy with my work." She continued.

"I got them settled in the living room, and put some music on, they were all pretty drunk, cheering when I started to do a dance for the groom. The best man had already told me his wife to be was a bit of a prude, so I was gonna send him off in style. Peeling off my clothes, oh fuck I am cumming." She gasped, driving the dildo deep up her pussy.

Lucy shuddered, her body rocking and bucking as strong orgasm hitting her.

"YESSSSSS!! OH FUCK!! YESSSSSSSS!!" She cried.

Michelle reached across and tweaked Lucy's breasts while she came, before allowing her to continue her story.

"When I got down to my undies, I led the groom into the bedroom for his final farewell." Lucy panted. "Well, when I got him there he was reluctant at first, but when I got my hooters out he couldn't help himself!" Michelle started to shudder cumming herself, driving the dildo deep up her pussy.

"Lucy!! LUCCCCYYYY!! YESSS!! YEASSSSSSS!!" She shrieked. I was stroking my cock hard, nearly cumming my cock pointed at the glass

"Oh 'Chelle, that sounded good." Lucy said "Back to what happened, I peeled down his trousers to find a monster cock, he must have been twelve inches long! I sucked him deep into my throat making him shudder 'Would you like to fuck my tits?' I asked him. He didn't need to be asked twice, and I was on my back his cock between my breasts, pumping between them."

"He's gonna blow yet again, Lucy." Michelle said looking at me.

"The groom didn't take long either, and he came a lot, cum shooting out all over my face and tits" Lucy continued on. "It was an impressive load, he kept saying 'I can't fucking believe it, Lucy Pinder' as he shot his wad all over me. I reached up and sucked his cock into my mouth draining the last few drops, before he collapsed back onto the bed. I left him there worn out and went back to the others. Cum dripped from my chin and I sucked a few drops from my tits, standing in the doorway asking. 'Well boys, the groom is worn out, who wants to fuck me first?'"

This was too much for me and I came, filling the glass to the brim with more cum, while Michelle and Lucy watched.

"Nice story Lucy, you will have to tell me more later." Michelle said.

"Hell I have most of it on tape. You know I have CCTV at home." Lucy replied.

Michelle picked up the dice, 'ass' was her roll. "Yes just one more and I win!" She said.

"Plus you get it up the ass." Lucy added.

"I want to ride on you as well Lucy, I need to cum as well." Michelle said, passing Lucy the strap on. "Now I am gonna make his dick nice and wet." Michelle crawled over to me and started sucking my soft shaft.

Lucy was strapping the dildo in place, while Michelle slurped away on my stiffening cock. Sucking it deep into her throat she got it very wet and slick.

"Mmmm now ass fuck me while I ride Lucy." Michelle said standing up and walking over to straddle Lucy. Michelle eased her pussy down over the shaft, she gasped as Lucy reached up to fondle her breasts, groaning with pleasure when she finally had the whole length in.

"Do it baby, bugger Michelle hard, make her cum." Lucy urged, as I nudged my hard cockhead against Michelle's asshole.

She groaned as my hard cock eased into her sphincter, gasping and panting while I pushed up her ass. Lucy groped Michelle's breasts hard as she clawed at her hair tossing it from side to side. I finally felt my crotch tight against her ass cheeks, and she groaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, nice! That was sooo nice." She panted.

I held her hips and started to fuck her ass, Lucy giggling as she played with Michelle's tits.

"Harder, harder!" Lucy gasped.

I was slamming my cock deep up Michelle's asshole, driving her down onto Lucy, who propped herself up so she could suck Michelle's tits. Michelle was in heaven, groaning and growling as I drove my cock up her ass.

"YEASSSS!!" YESSSS!! YEASSS!!" Michelle cried, her body spasming coming hard.

"Oh, 'Chelle, cum. Cum for us 'Chelle." Lucy panted.

I fucked her harder and harder as she came, my balls slapping against Lucy's thighs, while Michelle wailed in orgasm.

"FUCK!! FUCK YESS!! YESSS!! YEAAAASSSSSSS!!" Michelle cried.

I was Slamming hard up Michelle, as she finished cumming, and drove really deep holding myself there as she let out one final wail.

"YEASSSSSSSSSSS!!" she howled, her orgasm panting.

My dick was twitching deep in her ass, as Lucy lay back down, holding Michelle's thighs. I reached around holding her breasts, nuzzling and kissing her neck.

"Ohh baby, that was great." Michelle gasped as I groped her breasts, "Now it's time for you to cum"

Lucy started pumping vigorously up into Michelle, and I started stabbing her ass fast, short deep strokes pushing the head of my cock as far in as I could , drawing back an inch and then stabbing back in.

"FUckkkkk" Michelle yelped as we ravaged both of her holes.

Lucy was driving the dildo hard up Michelle's cunt, bouncing her up onto my cock, then I drove her down onto the dildo and pushed deep in her ass. Michelle arched her back, shaking coming for a second time, and I came too the pulses of orgasm in her ass setting me off.

"YES!! YESSS!! YEASSSS!!" Michelle shrieked, as I spurted deep up her ass.

Lucy clawed at Michelle's thighs pulling her down onto the dildo, I grasped her tits bending her back as she shook cumming hard. My cock was exploding in Michelle's butt, she was screaming as she came.

"YES!! FUCKING YESSS!! FILL UP MY ASSSSSSSSS!" She cried.

Lucy was panting as she squirmed the strap on as hard as she could up into Michelle, before with one last gasp she relented and eased her hips back down onto the bed. Michelle was panting her orgasm ending, and my last few squirts pulsed out into her bowels.

"Ohh nice load baby" Michelle panted.

"Yeahh, well done" Lucy replied.

I eased my cock from Michelle, and collapsed back into the chair, while Lucy reached out and rolled the dice. She couldn't read the result from her position, so Michelle told her ' wank' again.

"Well at least I get to tell you some more about my stag night frolics" Lucy said.

Michelle eased up off of Lucy and looked at me "Only one problem Lucy he is out of Glasses" she said.

"No worries, use this" She said emptying a fruit bowl from the sideboard.

"Why don't we add some girl cum as well" Lucy said grinning, "I am in a squirting mood"

"nasty" Michelle replied.

She placed the bowl on the table in front of us and sat back onto the sofa. Lucy removed her strap on, and both girls once again reached across to finger each other.

"Where was I, oh yeah I had just titfucked the groom." Lucy said returning to her tale. "Well I soon worked my way around the rest of the guys, but only after making sure they wouldn't tell a soul about what happened. There were a couple more big cocks in the group double figures definitely."

"Ohh fuck Lucy, you are a dirty bitch" Michelle gasped as Lucy rubbed her clit furiously.

"I was on my knees sucking 2 of them off, when the groom returned, dick hard once more. Feeling really dirty I decided to give him a treat, and stood up 'who wants to be first to fuck me up the ass?' I asked, before grabbing the groom. I took a large wine glass and tossed the sofa cushions onto the floor 'don't you cum in my ass' I told him 'shoot in this glass."

"DIRRTTYYY BITTCCHHHH!!" Michelle cried coming hard. She grabbed the bowl and held it below her pussy as Lucy wanked her furiously, hot girl jizz squirting out.

"YEASASSSS!! FUCKKKKKK!! YEASSSSSS!!" Michelle howled.

"Hell that sounded good" Lucy said " Now let me continue. I bent over the cushions and stuck my ass in the air, all of the men were watching as the groom pushed his large cock up my ass. I screamed pretty loudly as I hadn't had any lube, but hell I felt full when he was all the way in. Several guys were amazed I could take him, and some were concerned because I was crying. I was spiting with fury as he started ass fucking my dry butthole, and knew he wouldn't last long in there."

"OHH SHITTTTTT!!" Lucy cried as Michelle worked her clit, hot gushes of cum spurting out. Holding the bowl close Lucy came hard into it, interrupting her story.

"FUUUCKKKKKK!! YEAASSSS!! YEASSSSS!!" she cried. As she recovered from her orgasm Lucy continued her story.

"I was right and about a minute in, he pulled out and jerked his exploding cock into the glass. A cheer went up from the lads, but they cheered even more when I looked up and said 'well don't just stand there who's next?'" Lucy said

That was too much for me and I came, hard spurting into the bowl until it was nearly ¾ full of our mixed cum.

"You filthy tart Lucy!" Michelle said, "I have to see this tape"