Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Okay. Why do you need me?"

"Because, I....it's bad for me to hate, I think. Like a knot in my belly."

She was standing over him, so he had to look up at her.

"Point to the knot, Frank."

He stared up at her. He put his hand on his lower abdomen.

She said, "Okay, good." She moved a step closer to him, so he had to crane his neck to see her face. Such a good smile she had. Now she was looming over him.

She asked, "What happens if you lose your hate?"

He had to think. He said, looking up, "I can go live my life."

"Explain that, Frank. What would be different if you lost the hate?"

Frank was unable to answer right away. Naomi didn't press. He was trying to look at her face, but she was standing right there, between his feet, looking down at him. And she was hot. Her t-shirt moved over her breasts. She had on shorts, tight ones. His glance moved down, then back.

Naomi said, "Concentrate, Frank, on the question, and not on me."

He had an erection. He said, "I can't. You're right there. In my space with your....body."

Naomi asked, "Are you intimidated?"

"No. Yes. I'm embarrassed."

"Because you have an erection?"

"Yes. Jesus, Naomi."

She leaned down over him, her hands on either side of his shoulders, on the couch. She tilted his head back and kissed him on the lips. No tongue, but a great kiss. Which only added to the fire inside him.

She stood back up. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. But I don't....get it."

"Next question: Do you still love Patricia?"

"Yes. Well, maybe. I don't know."

"But you did love her. So, is that all gone, or just hiding somewhere?"

Frank started to drip tears down his face.

"I loved her so much. It's not like a solid thing - love. It just flipped. Like a light switch."

Naomi said, "You lost your erection."

Frank said, "I was crying." He was surprised, because she was still right there.

She asked, "Do you have sex with other women?"

"Two."

"Is it good?"

"I get off. Them, too."

"But....?"

"Not like with her."

"Why?"

"I loved her. Oh, shit. I feel like I can never have that again."

"Why?"

"She...she was....I trusted her. Gave all of myself to her. She shit on me."

"And, so...she turned out to be a bad person?"

"No. Yes. She played me."

"Why?"

"She was a slut. For him."

"A weakness."

"She destroyed me. They destroyed me."

Naomi leaned over him again. She didn't have to tilt his head back this time. She gave him another soft sexy kiss, this time with a little tongue.

She broke the kiss, but stayed face to face with him, looking.

She whispered, "Are you hard again?"

"Oh, yes."

"Good. A hard man is good to find." She smiled at him. He could feel her breasts swaying against his chest.

She whispered, "Do you wish I was Patricia?"

"No. Only you."

She stood slowly back up, floating without apparent effort, like an insubstantial hologram.

She asked, "Do you love me?" Looking down at him, with his pants bulging.

"No. A little. I want you, though. More than any time ever."

"If you were married to her, would you let me fuck you right now?"

"Oh, yes."

"You would betray her for a woman you just met."

"You're...too much for me. Right now."

She smiled at him, "I can be that way." She paused. "Session's over for now." She stepped away, sat at the table.

Frank was so shocked by these events. He sat on the couch for some time, until his breathing abated, and his erection as well.

He stood up. He was shaky. He looked at her, just sitting there, looking at him. Finally, he asked, "How do I pay you?"

"Cash - $100. Bring it with you next time."

He said, "I have it now." He reached for his wallet.

But Naomi shook her finger at him. "I said next time, Frank. Not now." She stood up, which put her again very close to him. He realized that she was tall enough to look directly at him. She smiled at him, and her tongue peeked trough her lips, just a small bit. Frank was immediately hard again.

He said, "I never met anyone like you."

She said, "That's quite true. Friday at ten am. Remember the cash."

"Okay."

She led him out of the room, and he followed her back to the bowling counter. She addressed the guy who had chuckled at them earlier. "Friday at ten, Bobby. Same room, thanks."

Bobby nodded, and looked at Frank, with curiosity. He was an older guy and looked ragged.

Naomi said, "I'll have a seltzer." Bobby turned to get it, and Frank waved to her and left. He was barely okay to drive.

That was a Tuesday. Frank thought about the session obsessively the rest of the week. He was back at the bowling alley Friday at ten am. This time he wore a loose t-shirt, and jogging shorts. Sneakers and shades.

Naomi was at the same table, eating an ice cream cone. Frank wondered if it was her breakfast. She smiled at him, stood up and walked away toward the side room. She said nothing until the door closed. Frank took the seat on the couch, as before.

Naomi sat across from him, this time in a wing back chair. She was wearing a shift dress and sandals. Frank looked carefully at her, trying to see what she had that so captivated him. She wasn't even wearing any make up. She wasn't beautiful, just pretty.

Naomi leaned forward and asked, "What do you see?"

"You."

"Of course, but...."

"I was trying to see what you had that you could do that to me last time."

"What did I do to you?"

"You totally controlled me. You shocked me."

"Do you still hate Patricia?"

"I....I know what you did. You showed me that I was as weak as she. When I'm around you, at least."

"But, do you hate her?"

"Not like I did. I could never be with her. Never trust her. But.....I don't hate her as much. Maybe not at all."

"What do you feel for her?"

"Distaste. I'd call it that."

"A mild form of dislike, distaste?"

"Yeah. I guess you cured me in one. At least about her. Maybe also about Blake. I didn't give him much thought. He's.....just a guy I knew. Another weakling."

"Like you?"

"Like me about you!"

Naomi smiled. She crossed her legs, and her sandal hung from her toes. Frank looked her over from top to bottom and back.

She said, "Stand up, Frank."

He stood up. She looked up at him. His erection was obvious as his shorts tented. He felt as if she was mocking him, in a way. She looked him up and down as he had just done to her.

She said, "Take off all your clothes."

Frank hesitated, startled. She spoke softly to him, "Do it, Frank."

He stripped down. He was so excited, and also a little humiliated. He stood there, completely exposed, rock hard, blushing. And Naomi looked him up and down. He was slim and muscular, with little body hair and nice skin.

She said, "You have a wonderful body, Frank, and a nice cock."

He said, "Thanks. It's yours if you want it."

"Not yet, Frank. Walk around the room for me."

Frank walked tentatively around the room and Naomi stood up and watched him.

After two turns around, she said, "Sit back on the couch."

He sat. Now she was standing over him again, but not as close as that last time.

Naomi spoke softly, "Are you in love with me, Frank?"

"Yes."

"Everyone falls for their therapist.'

"Not exactly like this."

"I admit I'm somewhat unorthodox. I get results, though." She moved more into his space. She was again looming over him, but now she was looking from his eyes to his dick, slowly taking him in. Frank felt that he was being eaten by her eyes, and might soon disappear. He started to shiver.

She said, "Don't touch yourself, Frank."

He felt a welling up inside his groin.

She said, "Come for me."

Frank's cock twitched, and erupted. Spurt after spurt of thick come sailed into the air. Quite a bit of it hit Naomi's dress, but she didn't move. Frank writhed on the couch until his orgasm was complete.

He opened his eyes, and saw Naomi smiling at him. "Are we having a good time?"

Frank was too stunned to reply. Naomi looked at her dress, which had gobs of ejaculate from the chest down to the hem of the skirt. Some was on her left thigh. A good deal more was all over Frank's legs and abdomen. Some even on his chest.

Naomi reached her finger down to the come on her thigh. She scooped it up with her index finger. She looked Frank in the eye and slowly moved the finger to her mouth. Her tongue came out and licked his come off the finger.

She said, "Ummm, good."

Frank's dick was again rock hard. He felt the pressure again. And he again ejaculated, untouched.

He understood what had happened, in a wondering way. But the entire thing was too much for him, and he passed out briefly. Swooned.

He came to with a jerk, and Naomi had moved back a bit. She said, "I'm a mess. But that's okay. The session is going so well. I'll just change."

She sauntered over to a cabinet on the opposite wall. She got another shift dress - this one white - from the cabinet. She took the soiled pink one off in one gesture. Frank saw that she was naked, and that she had a spectacular ass. She turned around, looked at Frank, who was now staring at her breasts and her shaved pubis.

She said, "Do you approve?"

"I do."

She smiled, "Let's save the 'I do's' for later." She slipped the new dress on over her head. She tossed Frank a towel. "Clean up a bit, boy."

Frank stood up and wiped himself with the towel. He collapsed back down onto the couch. Naomi sat in the armchair. She said, "Dare I cross my legs?"

Frank got hard again. She said, "Maybe not right away."

Frank regained a voice. He asked, "How did you do that, Naomi? Are you some witch?"

"No. I have a talent. It's an extreme talent, to be sure. I'm going to teach you some stuff over the next few sessions. You'll enjoy yourself."

Frank said, "I bet. I'm scared, though."

Naomi knew what he meant. "I won't hurt you, Frank. You're a great guy. You need to trust me."

"Really, I have no choice. You own me. I feel like a little boy around you."

"I'mma make you a man." She kind of sang it. She laughed. Then she got serious. "You can come every Tuesday and Friday, until we're finished. You'll learn from me how to do to others what I did to you. And more. BUT, you have to promise one thing."

"What?"

"You won't be an asshole with this power. No breaking up marriages, or taking some guy's woman because you can."

"Agreed. I wouldn't do that."

"You will be tempted, Frank. There are many sexy women out there, and you'll be able to get them."

"I only want one. One who I can be sure of."

"Okay. See you Tuesday."

"I can't wait."

Frank was truly frightened by the two sessions, but no way was he going to chicken out. Over the weekend, he took a long hike into some nearby mountains. He emptied his head as he walked. He only thought about the hike. A person had to take care. There were snakes. He arrived back at the trailhead late in the afternoon. He drove back toward the city, but stopped for dinner at a diner. He got a cheeseburger and cole slaw. That was Saturday. He slept well that night. Sunday, Linda dropped by, unannounced. He knew what she wanted.

She sat in the kitchen, looking good. Frank gave her coffee. It was ten am. Linda drank her coffee and they spoke about his work. Finally, she said, "Frank, I came for sex. I had a date last night, and it was very frustrating. I was home by ten. And, all night I thought about you."

Frank smiled at her. "You look very fetching, Linda. Come upstairs and fetch me."

She knew where the bedroom was, and he followed her up. As he did, he thought about Naomi, and what she had said....and done.

Linda turned to him when she was near the bed. She looked at him with lust and expectation.

Frank stood very close to her, but only looked in her eyes. He got an erection, just from looking at her face, because he could see the need there. They were close enough that Linda felt him nudging against her belly.

Frank stepped back and said, "Let's take off these clothes."

He pulled his shirt over his head, and dropped his shorts, stepping out of his clogs at the same time. Linda took just a bit longer. She still had on her thong. Frank knelt in front of her, and slowly pulled it down her legs. She stepped out of it, and he guided her onto the bed, so that he had access to her. She spread her legs and Frank, still kneeling, licked her thighs and then her clitoris. He was slow, and spent a long time on this. He felt heat in his cock, not just arousal. Linda had a nice orgasm on his tongue and face. He shoved her back and positioned himself between her legs. His dick still felt hot. He rubbed it across her mound, still slowly. She was moaning, because his angle rubbed her the right way.

Linda said, "Please put it in, Frank, please."

He put the head of his cock right at her entrance. "What do you want?"

"Your cock. I want your cock. Please."

He pushed slowly into her. Her moans increased and she had an intense orgasm, spasming around him. "Oh, God.....Oh. God...."

She fell slack when it was over, but Frank revived her. His cock was burning up now. He had the brief thought that his heat was due to Naomi. But Linda started another orgasm, and he increased his pace into her, using long strokes.

Linda was into her third orgasm, when Frank came hard, way up inside her. She screamed and passed out. It took about a minute for her to come around. Frank could still feel small spasms from her. He was still erect. He felt like Superman.

Linda was fully aware now. She said, "You came. You're hard."

"Yep." He flipped her over on top of him. He said, "All yours."

Linda fucked him slowly at first, up and down, with a look of concentration on her face. She kept chanting, "So good....so good." She started kissing his face. His cock still felt hot and hard, just on the edge of coming. Linda started having more orgasms, pulsing around him again. She was insatiable, and so was he.

Linda finally pulsed so hard that she squeezed an intense orgasm out of him. Then she collapsed onto him.

After some time, she stirred. She pushed herself up and looked at him.

She said, in a dreamy voice, "That was the best sex I ever had. Ever."

Frank said, "I'm glad you liked it."

She said, "'Liked' doesn't describe it. What happened? You were always good. But this....Geez."

"I don't know. I was really into it."

"Your girlfriend was nuts."

He thought, "I never fucked her this good. If I had, she' be here now." Then he said, aloud, "Maybe."

She said, "What?"

"Just a thought. What shall we do with the rest of the day?"

"I can think of something."

She did.

She left Monday morning to go to work. But she stopped for a big breakfast, since she hadn't eaten anything. Swallowed, yes. Eaten, no. She ordered the full English.

All day Monday, Frank thought about the sexfest with Linda. He had always enjoyed her in bed. But this last was way, way beyond that. And, he wondered if Naomi's 'counselling' was the cause.

Tuesday at ten, he walked into the bowling alley. She was wearing the pink shift, flip flops. From the moment he saw her, he was hard. He made no effort to hide that. She knew, and so did the guy behind the counter. She got up and beckoned him to a different room. He was delighted to see that this one had a nice double bed. Unusual for a bowling alley.

A chair was set up on each side of the bed. The bed had sheets, but no duvet. Naomi gestured for Frank to sit in one of the chairs. She sat in the other, across from him.

"How was your weekend?" She had a really big smile on her face when she asked.

Frank understood that, somehow, Naomi knew about the sexfest. He said, "Far beyond the expected. Sunday. Saturday, I hiked. You knew, though. How?"

"I thought that you'd attract one of your casual partners. And, I thought you'd.....be spectacular."

"Her, too. Linda."

"But it was you who brought that out, Frank. What would she say if you proposed?"

"Well, if we kept on like Sunday, I could have her within a week. Maybe not tomorrow."

"Stand up, Frank."

He knew the drill. She didn't have to tell him to strip. When he was naked, she stared at him, licking her lips.

Frank felt himself welling up again. His cock was pointed right at her face, but from a distance. His orgasm came so hard that it hit her directly in the forehead, then mouth. Finally, the pink shift was again soiled.

Naomi stood up and took it off. Her body was so ripe and sexy. Frank's come dripped down her chest, between her breasts. She pointed to the bed and Frank lay on it. He had never lost his erection. Superman mode was again upon him.

Naomi stood on the bed over him. She had a look of purest lust, as she knelt over him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. He hit bottom on her and felt her heat and his heat as they seemed to meld into one.

She moaned, "I knew it. Oh, Jesus." But Frank didn't hear her. He was one thing, and one thing only - a cock inside a woman. And he was being squeezed and used. Time passed. He erupted, like a geyser from Yellowstone. Maybe like a volcano. Then he felt himself reoccupying his whole body, gradually. He felt Naomi lying on top of him, very still, breathing softly.

She sat up and wiped her face with part of the sheet. She said, "You're a magic man."

He stared at her. "Not me. You have the magic. Until I met you, I was just okay."

"All I've done is bring out something you have. You had it with Linda."

"Naomi, I can't...."

"Just stick with the program, Frank. You're having a great time, and so am I. But remember, don't do harm."

"I'll try not to. Linda?"

"You're not gonna marry her, right?"

"Yes. Right."

"So, give her some thrills, and let her down gently."

"Not easy, maybe."

"I have a lot more to show you, Frank. For instance, when you come here, there aren't a bunch of guys hanging out trying to get me, right?"

"Riiight. You can turn it off."

"But when you walk in, I can get you right away. Control. You have to work at it just as hard as on the sex."

They got up and dressed. Frank gave her the cash. But he knew it wasn't important to her. She gave him a small kiss as they walked out the door int the bowling area. Pins were falling right and left. Somehow, it was a comforting sound to Frank.

He asked Naomi, "Wanna bowl some?"

She laughed. "Sure."

They went and got shoes. Bobby, the old guy behind the counter, was nonplussed. He gave them a lane at the end of the line.

And...they had a great time. They were both rusty, despite the fact that Naomi hung out at this place. But, in the end, they both did well, and a competition emerged. Naomi won by four pins. She jumped up and down as her final ball knocked all the pins over, and gave her the win. Frank didn't mind. He liked watching her jump up and down.

Naomi walked him outside after they gave back the shoes. She asked, "When we were bowling, were you aroused?"

Frank gave it some thought. "Only when you were jumping at the end. Well, at the start, too."

"A lesson. Just have fun."

"I'll buy you lunch."

"Okay, but not here."

"Shrimp Bucket?"

"Great." They walked a few blocks down and ate shrimp and grits. They talked. Frank was so very curious about Naomi, mainly because he knew full well that he was in deep with her. He knew about transference, when a patient falls for the therapist. But he didn't believe that was what he felt - not for a second. And.....he did believe that she felt a lot for him. He knew it, really.

So, he asked, "Naomi, am I just a 'patient' for you?"

"No."

Frank asked, "Well, you know why I came....to see you. And you also know how much I....I'm in love with you. So, I trust you. But soon I'll need to know where we stand."

She frowned. "That's good, Frank - the trust. Are we on a date here?"

"Kinda. But I can do better than this."