Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at him. "Don't I know it."

"No, I don't mean that. A real date."

"Okay. But, you haven't really addressed the Patricia problem. If we get real close, what I have in mind wouldn't be appropriate."

"What? I thought I was almost over her."

"Has she suffered?"

"Maybe. I hear she's living a quiet life and doesn't screw Blake anymore."

"But....will she?"

"Yes. I think she will."

"I have an idea." She told him. It took her a while to convince him. But Naomi was a convincing person.

Saturday a week on, Frank was sitting at home, watching EPL football. A stew was percolating and smelled good. It was seven pm when his doorbell rang.

He looked out. It was Patricia and Sally. He had expected Patricia. He'd have to set another place. He had plenty of food for dinner. He would also have to adjust the plan a bit.

The women came in and Patricia said, "I brought Sally. Partly for protection, and also, she wanted to apologize."

"Why do you believe you need protection? It's been a while."

"Do I? I hope not."

"No. I only wanted closure. For us. Now, maybe also for Sally."

Sally said, "Something smells good."

Frank said, "Stew. Ready soon. I can get you some wine."

The two took red, since it was a beef stew.

Frank served up, and the three sat around the table. At first there was small talk. But then Frank said, "I asked you here, Patricia, to see if we can get some closure. I find myself....with hatred. I'd like to get over that."

Patricia said, "I apologized, Frank. I hope that, in this life, I never make another mistake as hopelessly foolish as that I made with you."

Sally said, "Me, too."

Frank, still addressing Patricia, asked, "Do you mean the mistake was continuing to have sex with Blake, or accepting my proposal though you knew you would have sex with him?"

Patricia looked a little spooked by that question. "I should have.....confronted my problem."

Sally nodded.

Frank asked, "You mean discussed it with me? Because, if you came to me and said that you wanted to marry me but still have Blake on the side, that would have gotten you tossed to the curb."

"I knew that. Oh, Frank, I was desperate to make a life with you. But I knew he was your friend, and he'd be around. I was already into it with him, while we were dating. I...only loved you."

Frank smiled at her. "We did have compatibility. Apparently not in bed. Not like you and Blake."

Patricia said, "It is what it is. I should have been honest, at least. I would have tried, really tried."

The three had finished their meals. Frank stood up and moved over to Patricia. He stood over her staring at her. She was aroused, and couldn't understand. She started to squirm.

She spoke breathlessly, "Frank, you.....you've changed. What are you doing?"

Sally said, "Frank?"

Frank turned to her. He thought, "Why not?" He gave her a penetrating stare. She felt all hot when he did that. He turned back to Patricia. She stood up. She was flushed, breathing hard.

Frank was amazed that his ploy seemed to be working on both. He took Patricia into his arms and kissed her, pulling her into him. She was immediately close to an orgasm. Frank let her go and turned to Sally. She stood up. Frank held her close and kissed her passionately. That produce the same reaction.

Frank said, "We're all going upstairs."

Patricia knew where to go, and led the way. Sally followed, and Frank slapped her ass as she walked.

When they got into the bedroom, Frank took off his shirt, as the women watched. During his time in the wilderness of love he had worked out religiously. Both women were stripping as he dropped his pants and stepped out of his shoes. In less than a minute all three were naked.

Frank said, "Both of you get on the bed, show me those cute asses."

The two obeyed. Frank looked at them there, each on their knees, waving themselves at him. He stroked Patricia, then Sally. There was moaning. Frank rubbed his cock along Patricia's ass, and then between her legs. His dick was close to penetration, but he withdrew and went to Sally, and did the same thing.

He said, "Who's first?"

Both of them said, "Me!."

Frank stepped behind Patricia and plunged into her, holding her hips to keep her from collapsing. His cock was red hot, and soon so was Patricia. All of her. Frank reached around her and rubbed her clit. She exploded, screaming. Frank withdrew after her orgasm finished and dropped her onto the bed. He grabbed Sally and turned her around to face him. She spread her legs for him, and he moved between them. He wasted no time, plunging into her, as she wrapped her legs around him, grunting and pushing. His cock was still red hot.

Sally was immediately into a series of orgasms, moaning and grunting. She pulsed around him, and she was hot, melding with him. Frank kept at her, and she kept pulsing. Then Frank filled her up with his cum. Spurt after spurt. When he was done, he withdrew from her. She was like a rag doll.

Patricia was staring at him with unbridled lust. She shoved him onto his back and started licking his dick. He got hard right away. She climbed on him and lowered herself onto his raging erection. She leaned over and kissed him as she bounced on him. Soon she was again coming with an intensity she had never felt before.

"Oh....Oh.....Ohhhhh." Frank had the fleeting thought that she had never been so good with him. Patricia kept at it. She had impressive stamina. Finally, she induced another orgasm from Frank.

All three of them collapsed onto the bed. The women were both in stupors. Frank was still alert, and he waited for one to recover. That was Sally. He took her from behind, slowly. Until he was ready to speed up. He was driving her into the headboard. She grabbed it and shoved back at him. She was a grunter, for sure. Loud and forceful. Frank thought that he might burn up inside her, or fuse with her. Instead, he came again. That was it for Sally.

Patricia got another dose. This time Frank sat against the headboard and Patricia was on his lap, facing him. She was kissing him, his face and lips. This coupling took almost an hour and involved a series of long, rolling orgasms for Patricia. The climax was short and hot.

The two of them slept, alongside Sally. Daylight came. So did the three. At about nine, Frank got up and showered. The women followed, and by the time they were finished and dressed, Frank had eggs and toast.

Patricia looked at him. "Now what?"

"That was closure."

Patricia seemed stunned. "You can't do that, Frank. Leave it like that."

Sally said, "You never needed closure with me. We can keep on anytime."

Frank smiled, "It was nice getting to know you, Sally. I wish we'd done that long ago. But, since the almost wedding I have a new woman in my life. She suggested that I finish it with Patricia."

Patricia said, "You....who is it?"

"Not your business. Patricia, I loved you. Now I don't. You weren't who I thought. You devastated me. I could never risk going through that again. I only wanted to be with you one last time. And we get on with our lives."

Patricia was crying softly. She choked out, "That - last night - was the best. Way better that ever before. Now that's it?"

"Yes."

Sally said, "Me. too?"

"Yes. Sorry. I didn't plan on you being here. But I'm sure glad you came."

Sally laughed, "I sure did. If it doesn't work with the other woman, give me a call."

"I'm truly hopeful about that, Sally. But I'll keep you in mind."

Patricia and Sally made to leave. Patricia was more composed. As she was almost out the door, she turned and gave Frank a big hug. He hugged her back. She whispered in his ear, "I'll always love you, Frank. Always."

He whispered back, "You'll find someone, Pat." She walked away with her friend.

Frank saw Naomi that evening. He was drained when she came to his door. But she perked him up right away. She was very cheerful.

"How did it go with Patricia?"

"It was taxing, but spectacular. In the end it felt cruel. I was a cad."

"But maybe she learned a lesson."

"Sally came with her. Literally."

"Sally her friend?"

"And you fucked her, too?"

"Yes. It was only polite."

Naomi looked at him for a long time. He was a little uncomfortable. Then she said, "Okay. I guess I can see that. Is it over with Linda?"

"Yes. Only you. And, Naomi, two things: I would never have fucked them last night unless you wanted it. And, you and I need to discuss.....monogamy."

"You never asked before. You know, about whether I make it with other patients, or other guys."

"I didn't see it as my place. But we...well, I'd like to be exclusive with you. I need to know if that's possible."

"Yes, it is. I never did anyone - I mean my patients - like I did you. You were special from the start. I'm not saying I never had sex. Just not with the people who come to me for help."

That night the two of them made slow sweet love, simmering, not blazing. It felt to Frank like the beginning of something.

Six months later, Frank and Naomi stood on a platform, facing each other, holding hands. Frank said, "Naomi, I promise always to love you, to support you, to be kind and generous to you, to listen to you, and always to be faithful to you, forsaking all others."

Naomi said, "Frank, I promise always to cherish you and be interested on you, to be true to you, forsaking all others, and to love you until I pass from this Earth."

The kissed, after the minister pronounced the marriage. They danced at the party after, and the went to Hawaii for the honeymoon.

It was Frank's second try. This time things worked out. When one of them was down about something, the other was always able to bring the heat.

Naomi kept at her therapy at the bowling alley. Not like she did with Frank. Frank made a lot of money. Three children came along. Two girls, and a boy. They grew up and went off to school and adult life.

But Naomi and Frank.....never lost the heat. Frank was so grateful that a woman like Naomi chose him. Naomi was grateful that she found Frank, her one and only.

The end.