All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 01'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Great story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But

Great story, but so very short. Cant wait for future installments, and hope they are little lengthier.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great start!

Very well done! There's so many possibilities, I can't wait for more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my new favourites

The prose is excellent but not overdone, the characters and even plotline are believeable, and the plot points are very engaging.

The ex girlfriend - what factor does she give? Is she supernatural, or did she simply inspire the main character? *Is* it supernatural, or is it just a very good hypnotist taking advantage of his nice voice in a moment of clarity?

In general I think in medias res is overdone, but this one works. I am keen to hear more about Miki and how we get from here to the opening scene.

Five outta five, flawless intro. Hope that the next chapter doesn't take two years.

Casteller1985Casteller1985over 4 years ago
Nice start

Like the angle here.

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Short and Sweet

Nice start, can't wait to see where thus goes... Other than the library!

ihatesadendingihatesadendingover 3 years ago
Wow a great start!

erotic and fun

yannnnnyannnnnabout 3 years ago
Great series

First sorty of a great series, 5/5 would recommend :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this has the potential to go someplace QUITE interesting!

TgamalTgamalover 2 years ago

5/5 good and fun

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

For the sake of your readers, please vary the taglines that follow each chapter’s number. It gives your audience information where they are in relationship to the arc of the story. Since yours are all identical, it’s challenging to determine whether this is the next submission in r

The series or did I miss one along the way. Occasionally I’d to reread a favorite chapter, but good luck trying to determine which is what! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

SophieTurnerSophieTurnerover 1 year ago

This is plagiarism, I read that story before it was posted here. You plagiarized a blog girl and youtube.

SophieTurnerSophieTurnerover 1 year ago

It's a plagiarism, I read the story before it was published here. The story was created in 2018 and was published on the girl's blog and she read by the author on pornhub and youtube. I spoke to the author, she admitted that she doesn't have an account here and has never been posted here. user Merciless harasses the author, praises sexual violence and steals stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys this is not the story Mesmerciless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@SophieTurner, could you please give more proof of what author he/she stole from? I couldn't find anything on pornhub.

HakoHakoHakoHakoabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure @SophieTurner is wrong about Vox Dominus being a plagiarism. Instead, the other work copied Vox Dominus. The website of the "original author" says their story was posted in 2018 but the domain wasn't registered until 2022.

In chapter 11 of the "original story" the main character named Harry is in a conversation with a girl named Luna. The girl is then referred to as Tiffany before being referred to as Luna again. Harry also tires to introduce himself as "Se-" before using a false name (Michael). Chapter 11 of the "original story" was copied from Chapter 9 of Vox Dominus because Harry (from the original story) was going to call himself Seb (Vox Dominus' main character name). The "original story" would of have had Harry say "Ha-" for Harry instead of "Se-" so I'm pretty sure the replace word function was looking for the word Seb. The "original story" having a character's name change from Luna to Tiffany and back to Luna makes me think that Vox Dominus is the original story.

There's also the fact that Vox Dominus is completed while the original story is not completed. I also could not find the "original author's" recordings on Pornhub nor YouTube. The "original author" seems to be Polish so maybe the recordings did not show up for me because I'm searching in English so if anyone has more information please let me know. I can't believe I spent 40mins going down this dumb rabbit hole.

ClearmuseClearmuse6 days ago

Solid opening chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES