Vox Dominus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Oh..." Chelsea tried to shake the last of the fog from her head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You looked like you were pretty, um, y'know...out of it." Veronica bit her lip, concerned. "Did he actually...?"

Chelsea's face flushed. "What? No, of course not!" she scoffed, hoping to cover the panic rising inside her. "I just pretended I was hypnotized to mess with him. Did you really think he turned me into some mindless zombie just by saying a few words?"

"I guess that is pretty stupid," Veronica admitted, abashed. "So...that part where he told you to be a puppy..."

"Did you see the way he freaked out when I tried to lick him? Priceless!" Chelsea laughed. "I just wish I could be there when that perv tries it on another girl."

Veronica's eyes lit up. "Ohmigod. He probably thinks he has some kind of super power right now. Chelsea, that's so mean!"

Chelsea bowed with a grin. "All in a day's work."

"I can't believe I actually thought he actually hypnotized you. I mean, can you imagine?"

Could Chelsea imagine what?

Could she imagine that Seb had put her into a hypnotic trance, just with the power of his voice?

Could she imagine him doing it again?

Could she imagine him taking her deeper, molding her thoughts and feelings to his liking?

Could she imagine him whispering away all the cares and concerns, stripping her of all pride, dignity, and free will until she was just a helpless, horny slave?

Could she imagine becoming a mindless toy at his disposal, ready to be used any way he saw fit?

"Ew, no," she lied.

12