All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 02'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed! I love where this is going! Thank you!

Parsanage10Parsanage10over 4 years ago
Great story

I added you to my watch list so please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Great

Really great story. Very hot. You might want to look up the words "compliment" and "complement."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start hope to see more of chelsea

I liked the first chapter a lot, this one didnt disapoint me, you write well and give depth to the persona of your character . Yet one reserve, the duality of chelsea make her incredibly arousing I hope you are not going to make her an empty puppet.

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
Interesting ...

... to say the least!

I also like the start of this story seems to be going.

However, I hope this isn't one of those stories where insecure mc-guy follows up his conquest of subject girl by sharing her with his pals. I personally hate that!

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 4 years ago
Hot stuff

Love it, looking forward to future installments!!

thedomsonthedomsonover 4 years ago
Great Storyline

I really like the storyline and how the characters are developing. I look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Interesting

Hopefully Seb gets so much action he has to share the girls with his pals. I love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok but not a lot happened

SophieTurnerSophieTurnerover 1 year ago

It's a plagiarism, I read the story before it was published here. The story was created in 2018 and was published on the girl's blog and she read by the author on pornhub and youtube. I spoke to the author, she admitted that she doesn't have an account here and has never been posted here. user Merciless harasses the author, praises sexual violence and steals stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@SophieTurner You don't need to keep repeating that. Where did you also see that "Merciless harasses the author [and] praises sexual violence"? and who is "the girl" that is supposedly the original author?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really hope Chelsea is a virgin. It would be so perfect and actually in line with the picture painted so far for her master to claim her as his own, before any other has tainted her, and have her remain his loyal, devoted and obedient servant forever. But she has to be aware of it and desire it, too; not just be some mindless slave in the end, as that's no fun. Wonder what the deal with Sophia is? I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 days ago

Funny. And hot, which can be hard to mix.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 days ago

My best guess is Sophie is this person who stole the story, trying to discredit this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES