All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 03'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

You did well with their mental conflicts! I’m looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

TheDrowTheDrowover 4 years ago
Keep it up!

A very enjoyable story! Please keep it coming.

If I can offer my thoughts, there is a line between conflicted can't bring themselves to be Master and a transformation into a completely changed sadistic character. Most stories like this seem to have a hard time walking that. They either play up the, "but it's not okay for me to be a Master" side unrealistically to how someone would react when finding this power, or they go down the rabbit hole of it completely changing them and turning the subjects into mindless, and uninteresting characters. So far I think you're doing really well, but I would be careful about how far you take the "dark voice in the back of his head" idea.

Done well you can craft an amazing story about discovery, growth, power, submission, kindness, and the pressures that both our world and we put on ourselves. Right now, I like your characterization of her better than him, but I'm looking forward to following along.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Excellently written - just perfect. Can’t wait for more.

engwritesengwritesover 4 years ago
Building a Following

This has been a very anticipated follow up chapter in the Mind Control genre. It is good that instead of rushing to build a harem, this chapter is building a conflict within the main characters which provides a great foundation for a longer better story. Definitely keep going, you have many interested followers who can't wait to see what you do with the VOX.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
Excellent!

I've only just got into the whole 'Mind Control' subgenre on this site, so my experience is somewhat limited, but this is definitely one of the best examples I've come across. The key is not necessarily in the sex (although that has always been described very well in this story), but in the minds and motivations of the characters. In this sense, both Sebastian and Chelsea are fantastic creations. You're doing a really good job with them and I'm very intrigued to see where you take them in future instalments.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 4 years ago
Deeply Arousing

I am very excited to see this series continue. The characters a nicely multi-faceted. Chelsea in particular, is keeping a level head through very trying circumstances. The realization that her situation was swiftly cresting toward a serious, life-altering choice showed a degree of self-awareness that raised her above the "Vapid, Evil High-School Queen Bee Gets Taken Down a Peg" cliche and allows her to really pop off the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intriguing

Someone who had their wits about them could have clapped back at Chelsea by laughing and saying "sounds like a dream come true!" Because what she's describing is a guy let in for casual sex, which many college guys would prefer anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IDEA FOR INVOLVING THE SORORITY

At some point, a group of three guys who've been slighted in some way by Delta Sigma girls break into the sorority house and take Chelsea (and others) hostage to coerce the rest. Seb comes along and ambushes the first guy (who's supposed to be acting as a lookout, but is too distracted from watching his buddies have their way with the girls) with the Vox, putting him in a quick trance with instant induction, then using him to distract the second guy (who's now alone since the third pulled Chelsea into another room) before putting him under as well, then inducing them both to sleep. The third guy, who thought something was wrong, comes back out with Chelsea held in front of him at gunpoint and demanding nobody leaves. Seb, with much (if not all) of the sorority watching him, uses the Vox and plays off the captor's desire to be in control and feel powerful to "convince" him that he's powerful enough to still be in control when he lowers the gun, then lets Chelsea go, then goes to sleep. Chelsea is very open and explicit about how much her desire for her Master has spiked due to this display of his power in literally saving her life, and it makes her astonished sisters subconsciously connect what Seb just did (seeing their three would-be tormentors asleep at his feet) with sexual satisfaction.

Rough idea for sure, but I wanted to put that out there.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Wow, way to go Chelsea, that’s was a great idea, he ends up dominating all of delta sigma. Now that’s what I call a harem.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story "Vox Dominus" is plagiarism

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why was this split into 20 parts? I'm seeing that each chapter is painfully short and many could just have been merged together. If any author is reading this, please don't split your stories into a ton of smaller parts like this. If it's under 10k words, don't split it if at all possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES