Vox Dominus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer apparently surprised her Master. "What do you mean?"

"I...I don't know for sure," she admitted, absently putting the phone on speaker. "But I think something you said last time, like, imprinted on me after you...made me come. Ever since then, I...I have to force myself not to call you Master." She cast her eyes down. "Even in my head."

"Hm...maybe the Vox can have even greater effects than we thought." Master mused. "That's very interesting." He paused. "Almost as interesting as the photo you sent me."

Chelsea stiffened. "What?"

"Look at your phone, Chelsea."

Chelsea blinked and did as she was told. There was a text from Master sent only a couple minutes ago:

"You lose."

And below it, in reply, she had sent a picture. Of herself. Kneeling and nude in front of her standing mirror.

The image sent a shockwave of embarrassment and arousal through her body. It was a perfectly horrifying and horrifyingly perfect. Her pale thighs were spread wide, her one hand holding her phone while the other cupped her naked breast, teasing her hardened nipple with the tips her fingers. Her eyes were unfocused and half-lidded, her mouth open in the midst of arguing with Master's theories, all the while unaware she was proving them that very moment.

"Do you see what I mean?"

"Yes Master," Chelsea looked down, and realized that she was still on her knees, goosebumps tickling her flesh, her pussy salivating. A faint impulse told her to stand and cover up, to hide her defeat and shame. But she couldn't move. Her body felt so heavy all of a sudden. It was so easy, so right to remain where she was, staring at the picture on her phone.

Master had won—he bent her subconscious to his designs. All without her even noticing.

No, it was even worse than that: she had been fighting a losing battle all night, she just had been too blind to realize it. Every step of the way, she could've broken his hold on her. She could have refused his challenge, could have hung up at any time—hell, she could've rejected the call and blocked his number with a few swipes of her thumb.

Yet she hadn't. No matter how many escape routes presented themselves, she had crawled dutifully down the path of submission. Even as her conscious mind denied it, perhaps this is who she really was. A hopeless, helpless slave—a horny plaything for her Master's whims. Eager, no, desperate, to obey.

Chelsea shivered, her breath becoming short and hot. How had she fallen this far? To hand over the tools of her own destruction and humiliation so easily? How had she gone from a proud heiress of wealth and power, to a submissive, empty-headed whore? From the jewel of the Jaeger family to a...a...

"Good girl," Master murmured. And Chelsea's entire world melted.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered. And she meant it.

He sighed, satisfied. "You've done very well today. And I think I've proven my point. So I will wish you goodnight and—"

"W-wait!" Chelsea exclaimed, almost falling on all fours.

"Huh? W-what's wrong?"

"I...I..." Chelsea tried to control her quivering voice. "I don't want it to be over yet. I...want to go further. I...I want to see you."

There was a long pause. She could hear Master's deep breaths as the seconds went by. Inhale, exhale. An eternity passed in between.

"Are you alone?" he finally murmured.

Chelsea hesitated. "No Master," she confessed. "My roommates are home."

"Mine too." Another excruciating pause. "Do you know where we can find some privacy?"

Chelsea swallowed. She did know a place. But it was public. Risky. It would probably be empty now, but if it wasn't—if anyone caught her and Master together—there truly would be no going back.

And yet, could she really go back now? Could she hang up and return to her lonely night of waiting? Of worrying? Of wishing desperately for answers?

Her eyes drifted to the picture on her phone. Perhaps that was answer enough.

"Do you know where the graduate library is?" she asked her Master.

12