All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 05'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Loved it m keep up the good work . cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Great ending can’t wait until the next chapter!

engwritesengwritesover 4 years ago

Exciting New chapter. Thank you for another great entry. You've created a moral dilemma for Seb and I can't wait for comes next. I'm so excited that I just signed up as your first Patreon. Congratulations and Hope more people will join.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Love it!

Well done! I really enjoy their struggle in trying to gasp this together! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

It's often a mission to find a story worth reading here but this is a rare gem in the mess. The story you've crafted so far is well written, consistent and thought out. The characters actually seem real and have a complex emotional backing. Authors like you are what bring me back. Please keep writing this story and more. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years ago

Another fantastic chapter! I love her comment: "Freedom. Is that what you think I'd be losing?"

I'm enjoying the spin that even outside of the mind control this is really what she wants. Looking forward to seeing what happens when she confronts him next!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago

I really wish these chapters were hitting the net faster, and were a lot longer. Excellent story-telling and I'm dying to know what's going to happen next.

Here's hoping the tale has another hundred chapters lined up as we see our couple grapple with the Vox, learning how to use it so they can live their D/s life, maybe bringing in more slaves to help in that regard. Oh, and nipple rings. Our slave really needs her nipples ringed in some kind of 'ceremony'. I'll bet that really pisses off mommy when she inevitably discovers them!

TheTitanZTheTitanZover 4 years ago
Very nice.

Very nice continuation. I like your building to things and not just jumping into the deep end. Keep up the good work.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
And The Quality Continues...

This has become a story I really look forward to reading and this part is no exception. While I must admit a part of me was prepared to throw something at a poor unsuspecting wall when Seb ran off like that, I am fully prepared to acknowledge that that was entirely consistent with his already established character and not just a prime bit of reader-tease. :)

More generally, your writing is excellent. You're taking your time over the characters and the situation and the result is a truly quality piece of fiction. The introduction of maternal pressure for poor Chelsea, plus the unresolved issues with Seb's ex, means that this story's got plenty of legs to it and I, for one, am very pleased about that. Don't rush this. It's shaping up to be something really special.

Proxy51Proxy51over 4 years ago
Actually solid writing

Glad to reconnect with the opening in chapter one. The switches in perspective are working well so far, though I'm glad there aren't quite so many as there were initially. The "and then they both started laughing" part is a bit of a cliche, but that's such a tiny nitpick I feel bad even mentioning it.

As much as this is obviously fantasy (and a power fantasy to boot), I like how conflicted he is about the ramifications of the Vox. Mind control carries a lot of responsibility, not to mention potential pitfalls which don't always get explored.

At this point Seb doesn't even know how it would work on anyone else, which I can only imagine would make trying it again at least as terrifying as the first time. How much does a traditional induction matter? The only candidates likely to sit down for uh, 'hypnosis practice' are close friends. If the Vox really does work based on desire, then does that mean it would only work on women (still awesome if true), or could he command a man if what he's commanding him to do turns Seb on? Add to the mix that he now knows that Chelsea might've naturally had a hidden submissive side and trying the Vox out on someone else has zero guarantees. Even if it does work there's no telling that it would work as well as it did on her.

Definitely looking forward to future chapters :D

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerrittabout 4 years ago

You've very quickly become one of my favorite authors. Please don't stop writing!

lokerylokeryalmost 4 years ago
This part is brilliant

Voice, submission and real people, caring about each other. Even if they don't realize it.

Great story!

Sak77Sak77almost 3 years ago
The Social "C"

At Princeton University, the truly "comfortable" (read WEALTHY) individuals attending would rarely attain higher than a "C" average. This is because they were basically required, by their social circle, to maintain their social ties above all else. Academics were less important. Clubs or teams such as polo and to a lesser extent golf and to an even lesser extent tennis (forget those plebian pasttimes of football or academic clubs!) were seen as accepted, if not necessary, adjuncts to the daily life of the comfortable student. MUCH more important, for men (and when the university went co-ed) and women was finding a socially acceptable mate.

It sounds as though this Jaeger family would qualify as one of the comfortable families, and so grades wouldn't really be that important, especially for a daughter who would be mainly required to marry well and produce excellent offspring for the melding of two "noble" families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously dislike that the MC just ran away at the end of this chapter.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

If Seb truely cared, he would Vox her to improve her studies, and ultimately have her as a slave who, while fairly mindless at home, could go out into the world and still be a true Jaeger. They just need to talk it out. Seriously, if he has the power to bend her will one way, he can do it in other ways.

raavan090raavan090over 2 years ago

Excellent story..keep it up...

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

WTF, chapter 5 and this guys no fucking Master. He’s got the IQ of a fucking snail what a wimp talk about slow. Please give this guy a sudden surge of intelligence for God sake. Surely he could’ve worked out how to use his abilities by now. Even Chelsea has worked it out and she’s a bloody slave. I like the concept of the storyline but get a move on for me this story is starting to go downhill fast…

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a weak as piss loser Seb is. He does not, in his current frame of mind, deserve anyone to love him. He can’t even manage to love himself. What a loser!!!!

Time to build him up from scratch.

5/5

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

@Wargamer "deserve anyone to love him"

That is one fucked up mindset

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Starting to get annoyed with how weak Seb is. Needs to be more alpha and assertive. Not saying be an asshole. But just don't be so whiney and unsure of yourself. God he frustrates me so! Chelsea wants to be his slave to escape her shitty life in which she is a prisoner and slave already - a slave to the expectations of others and one that requires her to work constantly and grind herself to the bone to maintain a very high GPA and public image. She would rather pack all that garbage in and become a slave to her Master, a much simpler life with one simple goal: to please Master and in exchange be happy. Her POV was interesting and I agree with her. Let her be your slave Seb you twat!

Derbyshir3Derbyshir33 months ago

Contrary to the other most recent comments, I appreciated Seb running away. As long as he changes his mind beefore to long, this is just an interesting bumb in a story that had been fairly straightforward. But that is just my opinion.

brianpchbrianpch2 months ago

So far an excellent story, very well written. I am looking forward to continuing. Will Seb accept what he has and yet still try to remain humble. Three thumbs up 👍 👍👍

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

The dichotomy of Seb is cubby, if slightly silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES