All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 06'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 4 years ago

5 stars . cant wait for what happens next .

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I can't wait for more! Thank you!

engwritesengwritesabout 4 years ago

Definitely can't wait for the Vox to reappear and Seb takes charge. Keep going!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 4 years ago

Honestly, after so long (seemingly) since the last chapter, I could have done without the trips down memory lane. Throughout this entire adventure, I've never really felt that I needed a play-by-play of what happened in the past. It was enough that it was bad and left scars. Plenty of detail had already been given in little ways, and the rest was left up to my imagination -- rather Hitchkockian, I thought.

In C6, I was able to scroll past everything in italics because it just didn't add anything for me. I didn't need the detailed backstory because enough explanation was already there in the tale. Made for a very very short chapter, let me tell you.

Good writing, sure, and I don't doubt it will appeal to a ton of readers. For me, it was rather disappointing because I was wanting to see forward movement. Now I get to wait until whenever the next installment drops.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Necessary

Unlike the previous commentator, I feel that this episode is important in showing how Seb's frustration, anger, and unrequited desire for Sophia unleashed the Vox within him. It's no wonder its re-emergence coincided with Seb seeing her for the first time in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree with Anon,

The backstory is important and relevant to the current events. I enjoy and prefer plot with the stories I read. Obviously this is an erotic story website and so the literary equivalent of “sexy bimbo needs several plumbers urgently and repeatedly” does have its place. I still prefer the in depth stories.

Thanks for another great chapter.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is great!

I hadn’t read a story of this writing quality on this website since Tristan’s Tale (which sadly seems to be indefinitely on pause).

The story is good, the characters are good, everything is so good! Keep going!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

This was a really good addition to this story. Helps full in the back story to why the vox appeared when it did. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I agree with those who found the backstory important. It makes for a more well-rounded story than a,”Skip the story, get to the sex!” approach. I do think Seb’s stammering is still way too prevalent. I’m introverted by nature but once I’ve been around someone for a while the nervousness abates. Too much stammering is distracting to me, but others’ mileage may vary...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Chapters like these makes these stories so much better in every way, waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slow burn

You have a real slow burn going here, can’t wait to see it explode. Reminds me of a Canadian zombie movie called pontypool. Not erotic but one the best slow burns I’ve ever seen. You should maybe check it out, might give you inspiration. Good luck.

BadbeagleBadbeagleabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story and well crafted. Please do continue on. I think I see your direction but will be thrilled to see the story develop. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly your writing is fantastic and Seb’s anxiety screams out of the page, my only thing is that the Sophia storyline is toxic as hell…it shows her being the one to start the scenario, then she kissed him, then she freaked and put the blame of the kiss on him to save face to her family which destroyed him, and then abandoned him. Yes, he used the Vox unintentionally at the very end to keep her away but everything else was her fault and he like a victim of abuse is making it his fault, if you remove the magic stuff this is an abusive relationship and he needs to stay clear of her. I haven’t read further into this story as it’s my first time so I know I’ll have to stomach her, but you made a miserable character and in a lot of stories she would be the villain the MC destroys, not forced to be with like they have a true love bullshit.

upyoursixupyoursixover 1 year ago

You are truly an outstanding writer, but I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be any sex in this story. Or the build up chapters should maybe be compiled and the fun ones compiled.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Boring boring boring

Six I say again six chapters and no fucking sex sorry ONE whole blowjob if you want call that sex are you fucking kidding me. Talk about a very very very slow build up to a story. This so called pathetic MASTER can’t even master his abilities let alone himself. He’s got Chelsea and all her girlfriends and now his old flames to make up a harem and what does he do. NOTHING. ⭐️

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Deb the loser and he’s still a loser. The only way is up.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Aussie1951 if you don't like it, just choose another story. Not that hard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Aussie1951 It's called "tension" ya doof. I'd rather have some cake than a bag of raw flour, and that takes time and /effort/.

whyd you event pick a multi-chapter story if you can't be patient?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Leave Sophia where you left her: in the past. Move on from that and stick with Chelsea and go forth to claim the campus (which he still hasn't even got started on after 6 chapters, come on man). I know I know, build up, but we seem to be getting sidetracked here.

ClearmuseClearmuse1 day ago

Ah, we find the first time he used the voice. Driving his best friend far, far away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES