Vox Dominus Pt. 12

Story Info
Accidental master + insatiable slave = total campus conquest.
5.8k words
4.68
53.6k
67

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,092 Followers

Chapter 12

Seb ladled another helping of punch into his cup, the thrumming bass from the speakers causing the neon liquid to ripple. He could feel it in his chest too, pounding between heartbeats, an arrhythmic pulse in his veins.

As if he wasn't jumpy enough.

His drink refreshed, he hovered at the edge of the crowded basement bar, his eyes fixed on the nearby stairs. He regretted giving Kate a waiting period. While at the time it seemed wise to space out their exits, it was obvious now that ten minutes was far too long. Without anywhere else to go or anyone to speak to, all Seb could do was worry. And drink. Past the point where the booze became a boon, and into the zone where the restlessness set in, where his racing thoughts and the Vox's whispers blended into a pacing, circular monologue.

What if she didn't come? She would—his power was unquestionable. But what if she didn't? How could that be? Didn't Seb see the emptiness in her eyes? Hear the slurred submission in her voice? But suppose she got lost? What if she didn't know where the basement was? Or if her friends held her up? Then he would have to go back upstairs and assert his claim. And, what, just hypnotize everyone standing in his way? If that's what it took, then...

Seb's scanning eyes captured a glimpse of purple hair in the line of people descending the stairs. His heart leapt, and he quickly slammed the rest of the drink, sugar and anticipation tingling on his tongue.

There she was: her heavy-lidded eyes staring straight ahead, her arms hanging to her sides. Her steps were heavy and languid, as though she had to use all her weight just to work up the momentum to move, her hefty breasts bouncing each time. Any casual spectator would probably conclude she was drunk out of her mind.

When in reality, her mind was his.

"Kate," Seb called, crossing to meet her.

She turned, her pupils dilating as they met his, the ghost of a smile playing on her lips. "Hey..." she breathed. "You're here..."

Seb gently grabbed her bare arm, guiding her away from the crowd. Her skin felt cool and soft. "Just like I promised," he murmured. "I'm happy to see you. Are you happy to see me?"

"Huh?" Kate's brow furrowed. "What?"

An icy rush of doubt jolted Seb, but he managed to maintain his composure. "I asked if you were happy to see me," he repeated, raising his voice. "You are, aren't you?"

"Oh...yeah," she giggled, embarrassed. "Sorry, it's like...so loud. It's distracting y'know?"

Seb winced internally. Of course. This was why he hadn't gone after girls on the dance floor. The relentless music was clogging Kate's ears, making it harder for the Vox to flow into her brain. It was such an obvious pitfall, but in his anxious, inebriated haste, he had stumbled right into it. Reinforcing Kate's trance here would be no good: having her attention constantly diverted would only make it easier for her to realize something was amiss. Seb could try shouting, but broadcasting the Vox that broadly was exhausting, and might attract attention.

Fortunately, it seemed like Kate was still at least partially under his sway. And...he just realized she was still staring into his eyes.

"You can still see the colors, can't you?" he asked as the realization struck.

"Huh?"

"The colors! In my eyes!" Seb exclaimed, daring to drop the Vox and hope.

"Yeah...they're cool..." Kate nodded. "So...pretty..."

Seb smiled. The hallucination he had planted earlier was still in effect. Even if she couldn't hear the Vox clearly, she was still entranced by his gaze. That would do, for now, but he needed to get her somewhere quieter.

And far, far more private.

"That's good," Seb shouted, interlocking his hand with hers. "Just keep thinking about the colors and follow me!"

_______________________________________________

Sophia stumbled out into the night air, shivering and clutching her bare shoulders. She was reeling, in more ways than one. Not only had she just confessed to Chelsea about the other voice, but she had also somehow managed to get on Veronica's bad side. At least, that's what Sophia assumed: it certainly felt like the mocha-skinned beauty had been shooting her daggers all night.

Were they talking about her now? Did Veronica suspect Sophia's background was false? Sophia had done her best to play the part Chelsea had given her, but between all the free booze and rotating cast of rich frat friends, Sophia's head hadn't stopped spinning since she left the apartment. Had she slipped up somewhere along the way?

Maybe she was overthinking things; after all, if walking straight was proving challenging, was it any wonder her thoughts were out of line?

If only she could find a bathroom.

How on earth did people survive these parties? Endless amounts of alcohol, but only one or two accessible bathrooms per house, each with its own intimidating line down the hall. At this point, there was no way Sophia would make it to an open toilet in time. Which left her only one option:

The woods.

It wouldn't be the first time Sophia had to answer nature's call in nature, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing. At least the backyard was crowded enough that she wouldn't stick out. So long as she carefully weaved between the partygoers, stuck to the poorly lit side of the fence, and kept her head down, she should be able to make it to the gate and...

"That's right, just keep following me."

Sophia halted in her tracks.

That voice.

Even through the laughter and chatter of the party, even over her own anxious thoughts, that voice rang in her ears like a thousand bells. She didn't know why, she didn't know how, but she knew she recognized it in an instant.

Seb was here. And he was close.

Sophia altered her course through the crowd, her heart thundering in her chest. A small voice inside cautioned her to stop. Warned her that seeing Seb this way, in this place, could only lead to disaster. But the echo of his words still pulled her, past any common sense or rational thought. If he was here, she needed to see him. She just...needed to.

Sophia's breath caught like an icepick in her throat.

Seb was there. Holding hands with some girl Sophia had never seen before. A girl who followed him with a dazed, distant expression, her hips lazily swaying with every step.

And they were heading for the forest.

Sophia's body went rigid, her muscles stiffening as though paralyzed. A torrent of confusion and hurt crashed through her, sweeping up the memories she had just unearthed for Chelsea, dousing her face with hot, angry tears.

It was cruel. Too cruel to be true. And yet, here was the proof, drifting past her eyes and out the gate. Just when Sophia thought she could right the mistakes of her past, just when she thought she had found a way to mend the wound in her heart, reality reopened it with one swift cut.

So she turned. And ran. Back towards the house she had just came from. Back to the one ally she had left; back to the one woman who would understand.

Chelsea and Veronica were still talking when Sophia arrived. Even as she knew interrupting them could only make things worse, she couldn't make herself care. She needed Chelsea's help. Her pity. Her confusion. Her scorn. She needed to feel anything but the hurt pumping through her heart.

"Chelsea!" Sophia called out, sprinting for the patio with renewed desperation.

"Wh-what happened?" Chelsea exclaimed, barely audible to Sophia over her own panting breath.

"It's Seb!" she managed to choke out. "I saw him! He's here!"

________________________________________

Sophia's words hit Chelsea like lightening, paralyzing her heart for several beats before she could speak. "Wh-what are you talking about?" she finally stammered as Sophia struggled up the patio steps.

"I s-saw Seb g-go into the woods," the drunk girl babbled, grasping Chelsea's shoulders for support. "And, and, h-he was with another girl."

Chelsea's eyes widened. Her already racing mind kicked into overdrive, trying desperately to process this new information. Master was at this party? With someone else? This didn't fit into her calculations at all. Even with his recent boldness hypnotizing her in the coffee shop, he didn't seem like the sort who would show up at a party like this, much less with a girl in tow. Was she some squeeze of his that Chelsea had somehow overlooked? Or...had he used the Vox to acquire a new subject?

"I-it's okay," Chelsea exhaled, as much to herself as Sophia. "We'll figure this out."

"Figure what out?" Veronica demanded, looking like she was considering shoving Sophia over the patio railing. "What is going on?"

Chelsea met her best friend's eyes. Already, she regretted what she would have to do next. Veronica didn't deserve to be treated this way—didn't deserve to be manipulated and marginalized like so many other useful acquaintances. But Chelsea didn't have a choice. She had to find out what Master was up to. Otherwise, this entire night—no, the entire game—might be lost.

So she put on her best pained expression. Let a note of pleading enter her voice. Wore the guilt she felt as visibly as she dared. And did what she had to.

"I'm sorry, Vern," she said. "I promise I'll explain everything soon. But I have to go."

"What?" Veronica sputtered. "How—why...?"

Chelsea was already making the next move, gently extracting herself from Sophia's grasp and looking deep into her eyes. "Soph, you stay with Veronica. I'll go check this out. Okay?"

"O-okay," the teetering Latina sniffed, letting her arms fall.

"Chelsea, wait!" Veronica called.

Chelsea allowed one last apologetic glance over her shoulder, trying her best to communicate how sorry she really was. Then it was off to the races, sprinting down the patio steps and onto the yard, abandoning all concerns of propriety or poise. Now, there was only one goal in mind:

Master.

He was here. And he was making moves. Moves that had eluded even Chelsea's imagination. That thought sent an excited rush through her veins. She ran even faster, practically bowling over other partygoers as she dashed for the fence. Even as she longed for submission to Master, there was still a part of her that had feared he wasn't a proper match, that he lacked the cunning and courage to use her to her full potential. But now...if he was up to what Chelsea suspected he was up to...perhaps she had underestimated him once again. How perfect. Nothing was more arousing than when Master knocked her off balance.

Not that she would ever make it easy for him.

Chelsea slowed as she reached the edge of the trees, wary of the sounds her feet would make against the freshly fallen leaves. Moonlight danced between half-bare branches as she snuck through the undergrowth, revealing glimpses of fall colors in the darkness. She paused behind a thick oak, her senses open and alert. Even the tiny ridges of the trunk felt vivid and sharp to the touch, every inch of her poised and ready, searching for any sign of Master.

Then she heard it. Tickling her ears on a cool autumn breeze.

The Vox.

In an instant, it felt like her entire body snapped to attention. Master's power shivered down her flesh, causing even her heart to quiver with anticipation. She couldn't make out the words he was speaking, but that didn't matter—she trailed his voice like a siren's call, a familiar melody beckoning her to where she belonged.

"That's good. I think this is a good spot, don't you?"

A glimpse of another girl snapped Chelsea out of her half-daze, reminding her to stay hidden. She quickly ducked behind another tree, silently cursing her carelessness. Maybe it was the orgasm withdrawal, or maybe she was more brainwashed than she thought—either way, even hearing the Vox second-hand had been enough to almost entrance her. If she hoped to subvert Master's plans here, she would need all of her willpower and strength.

"I...guess..." she heard the other girl murmur. "Where...are we?"

Chelsea exhaled, honing her focus to a sharp point. Finally, when she was confident she wouldn't give herself away, she hazarded a peek around the tree trunk, hoping to complete her reconnaissance.

There they were. Standing in a clearing mere meters ahead, surrounded by shafts of silver light. Master's V-neck shirt clung to his slender body, a familiar, cunning glint in his eyes as he brushed a violet strand of hair from his victim's face. She didn't seem to notice the motion, didn't respond immediately to his touch. Her drooping eyes were fixed on his, her long lashes fluttering periodically as she struggled to stay cognizant, even as her prominent chest heaved with slow, sleepy breaths.

"That doesn't matter," Master purred. "We just want to feel good and relaxed, don't we?"

"Yesss..." the girl breathed, offering no resistance as Master lifted her chin with his finger.

Chelsea bit her lip, worried her hands would tear the bark free if she gripped it any tighter. Heat and desire flushed her cheeks and soaked her panties, so quickly it felt instinctual. But she had to fight it. She couldn't...she wouldn't...

"Just look into deeper into my eyes," Master intoned. "You like that don't you? All those colors. So pretty. So captivating."

"Colors..." The girl repeated, a dazed smile spreading on her lips.

Fuck. Even at this distance, even though she knew he wasn't speaking to her, Chelsea found her eyes drawn to Master's. They were so...pretty...and...captivating...

Master smiled. "Now watch as those colors swirl. Try to follow them as they twirl and spiral, feel them pulling you deeper and deeper..."

"Deeper and....deeeehaah..." the girl's mouth hung agape, a thin line of drool running from her lips and dribbling down her cleavage.

Chelsea felt her own lips slide open, then quickly clamped her jaw shut, gritting her teeth as hard as she could. No. She would not fall here. Not now. Even if she couldn't tear her eyes away from Master's, even if she could feel her nipples stiffen and her muscles relax, she would not give in. She had to carry out her plan. If she could just...grab her phone from her back pocket and...lift it in front of her face, then...

There. The lit screen broke through the trance like a sunbeam through fog. She quickly ducked away, closed her eyes, and dug her nails into her palms, trying to jolt the haze from her brain. No matter what, she needed to stay in reality. She needed to make her next move.

"That's right," she heard Master continue, "and as you stare, you can feel your thoughts swirling down the spiral as well. Like water into a drain. Down and down they go. Slipping so easily from your sleepy little head. Because it's so relaxing not to think. So easy to let those thoughts and worries go. Letting the spiral take them away. Leaving nothing but relaxing, blissful emptiness."

Even as Chelsea forced herself to open the camera app on her phone, she could feel her free hand sliding down her stomach and beneath her waist, teasing the source of the trembling heat. Wanting...needing...

"And once you feel your mind is empty, once you feel nothing but that wonderful, soothing sensation, I want you to give me a nice, big smile."

Chelsea was able to stop herself from smiling—that much was a win. Summoning what little courage that gave her, and trying desperately to stop her own fingers from pawing between her thighs, she peeked out again, hitting "record" on her phone as she reviewed the scene.

It was more beautiful and dreadful than Chelsea had feared. Whoever this mystery girl was before Master had spoken, she was gone now. Her face was cradled between Master's hands, her cheeks smooshed slightly against his palms, drool dribbling freely from her vacant, grinning lips. Her entire body sagged as if he was the only force holding her upright, her eyes no longer fluttering with fight, but unfocused and blank, without a spark of will or thought.

Even just staring at the pair, Chelsea felt her own resistance waning. It took all her concentration just to keep her camera raised, to hold the shot steady. But that meant she could no longer halt the whims of her other hand, could no longer think clearly enough to stop it from unfastening the buttons on her jeans, making it easier to slip her fingers inside her dripping panties and...

Chelsea's breath hitched. Here? Now? Was she...really going to...?

"That's good, Kate. Such a pretty smile," Master murmured, drawing his thumb across the Kate's shining, sticky lips. "A smile fitting for an empty head. And your head is empty, isn't it?"

"Yessshh..." Kate slurred.

"Fuck--!" Chelsea hissed to herself as her wicked fingers stroked her soaking folds.

"It's empty because you are deeply hypnotized," Master explained. "Being hypnotized is like being in a wonderful, relaxing dream. A dream where nothing can harm or upset you. Where all you have to do is what you're told. That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

"Yesshh..." Kate drawled.

"Ye-sss..." Chelsea voice hissed. She bit her tongue, trying to stop any more traitorous noises from leaking out. The thought of being caught right now was terrifying but...also so, so alluring. Oh God, she could just picture it now, could imagine him completely undoing her plans, undoing her mind, reducing her to where Kate was now, a helpless, whimpering slave to his every whim.

"That's right," Master stroked Kate's cheek approvingly. "And I am the Master of this dream. Of your world. Whatever I say, whatever I wish, will become your reality. And then, when you wake up, you will remember nothing but the wonderful, relaxing feelings you felt tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yessh Masshterrr..."

"M-Master..." Chelsea pleaded, circling her clit, drawing her body into a rhythm not her own. It was a losing battle—she recognized that much. But if she could just keep her camera arm still...if she could just hold out for a little while longer...

"That's right. Now. Take off your clothes."

Kate obeyed without hesitation, even as her body swayed unsteadily from Master's grasp. She peeled her tank-top over her head, smiling as she tossed the garment aside and shook her hair back into place. She slipped her bra straps from her shoulders next, allowing her heavy tits to spill free, spots of drool glistening against the soft flesh. Her tiny nipples stood hard and eager, swaying slightly as she bent over to remove her jeans, a hypnotic display in its own right.

Chelsea was faltering. She could feel it. Her fingers pumped her gushing pussy. Waves of pleasure built but never broke, her release unattainable without Master's command. Her dimming thoughts spun in a vicious cycle of humiliation and hunger. She had come here to get one over Master, yet here he was, controlling her without even meaning too. He didn't even need to try anymore—Chelsea's own body had turned against her. It was a horrible realization. And she couldn't...stop...masturbating to it.

Kate stood up straight, naked and shivering. Her eyes stared at nothing, but her body instinctively listed Master's direction as he circled behind her. She gasped as his hands wrapped around her, grasping her breasts as he kissed her neck, pulling her close to pour more whispered words into her ear, her body shuddering and shaking with bliss, her hands pawing clumsily, uselessly at the bulging erection pressed against her ass.

Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,092 Followers
12