All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 12'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A bit of suspense.

Very good. I like the conflict in this chapter and the fight that they have between them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

delicious! 5 stars

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
The plot thickens~!

So basically, once Chelsea gets her Master's Vox recording she will soya own Sophia without Seb realising in time huh... That and she will unwittingly free Sophia from the remnant Vox command to stay away from Seb/not get too close to him! How ingenious~!

cabernetguycabernetguyover 3 years ago
nice twist!

good job...enjoying this story - thanks for the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job!

The ongoing battle between Chelsie and Seb is great!

Then add Seb's misuse of the Vox to ice the cake.

Because you know the one night stands are going come to back to

haunt him when he least expects it.

Delicious!!!

ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasterover 3 years ago

I love how Chelsea is actively manipulating her situation to her advantage! She's a great character. Really enjoying this story, thanks for keeping it going!

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Very good story with great characters. I like it a lot.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing it with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anticipation

Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seb is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

agreed,seb is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seb is the most idiotic character i have ever come across, how can it be fun to read so many chapters about a useless moral dillema that never seems to get solved , he keeps himself and the sophia and chelsea in hell just so.. what?

secretknowledgesecretknowledgeover 3 years ago

Seb is seriously getting on my nerves. I understand that the hook of this story is the slow-burning battle of wits, and watching everyone's growth. I looove that part of it. But damn, can the guy actually get laid while he's engaging in this battle?! I was excited when he decided to play with some anonymous women, but the farthest he's gone so far is a blowjob. When do we get to the total campus conquest?!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 3 years ago
Frustrated

Seb is an Idiot! How do you have the grades to a prestigious college and fail at the intellectual battle? Geeks are cunning and have thought of so many different ways to get out of bad situations if they had the power. He has the power and lacks the intellect. Seb is an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We already knew this MC was an idiot when he realized he had this ability yet didn't put 2 and 2 together about his past with Sophia let alone his poor usage of it. Anyone with a brain would do better easily. Let alone now instead of erotica it's become just a story about morals and life, pretending to have some deep meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your main character finds new ways to ruin his own story every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this chapter: I was a bit afraid of the direction the story was going towards after Seb's "party hookup", because I didn't want this to become the usual hypno-harem kind of story with raoey undertones. In this chapter you managed to give Chelsea agency and at the same time depict Seb as kind of the villain in the story, too weak to take responsibility for the way he uses his powers.

Extremely engaging, good job so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the first anonymous post, I like the clever use of the phone and how Chelsea used it to make Seb see his own moral failings while figuring out the affects of the Vox. Even though it is inherently leading to her own self destruction in a way, and I'm glad this isn't your typical rapey harem story just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've seen some comments arguing fir either Sofie OR Chelsea. Why can't he have both. Earlier there was even a response from Sofie that she'd Dom Chelsea. For that matter, bring Veronica into their poly. She seems to have a thing for Chelsea so they'd all be happy except for Chelsea's mom of course, but that would probably be a perk!

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

Also it's so weird how Seb doesn't want to enslave Chelsea who is begging him to do it but is then doing this whole rapey party stuff. Vox is probably messing with his mind but still

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

comment was supposed to be for chp 11

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

ah, I was really hoping veronica would sweep in, and help chelsea get the blackmail she needed to turn the tables on this pathetic neutered main character.. and put him in his place.. where he feels he belongs, groveling under his emotions, looking for permission while seeking every opportunity to say sorry.. even when he is told he doesnt have to say it.. dude, emotional main characters like this are a waste of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

God it's taking forever for this story to get anywhere good. His reluctance to enslave the one girl that wants to be enslaved is just bullshit given what he's doing. So much for campus conquest. He's still not fucked anyone yet. I'm beginning to doubt he ever will. This has been a major disappointment thus far.

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

Mind control soap opera

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES