All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 14'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Happy Anniversary! It is hard to believe that so much time has passed since you started this story. And I am eternally grateful for it! Another winning chapter to this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for the chapter, great as always. By far one of the best stories on here. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I never comment on this site (well except for now). I just wanted to let you know I check in once or twice a week for the last year just to see if you have uploaded another part to this story. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it so thank you for your hard work writing this. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an Anniversary

Incredibly written as always. You've made a fantastic chapter to crown the one year mark on the story and I can't wait for part 15

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Yay, I was hoping for this story to be continued :)

Thank you for sharing your creativity with us :)

SkyMasonSkyMasonover 3 years ago
Love it!

All I want is more. Thank you for helping 2020 be less awful

ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28over 3 years ago
Excellent as always

Title says it all. This series is something special and you have serious talent!

Way too many mind control stories are just wish fulfillment fantasies, not much there to hook in the reader in the long term. Your story is an absolute brilliant and unique counterpoint to that trope. I love how engaging you’ve made the struggle between Seb and Chelsea, and how she is both an adversary and the mind controlled love interest.

I can tell you have several other exciting plot irons in the fire, can’t wait to read more! Thanks as always for submitting!

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
OUTPLAYED LOL!

Holy fuckin' shit! Chelsea is a ln absolute madlad! What a dastardly diabolical magnificent Mastermind bastard! She outplayed him lol. She got EXACTLY what she wanted from him... And more!

Her Master, Seb, thinks he's won after receiving that self-debasing picture she sent him... When in reality she actually WANTED him to do that lol. She also.want to get Sophia in on it too I see. I must say I am a huge fan of Chelsea. All she wants is to be enslaved but her Master has forced to get extreme lol. She's like a mild yandere hehe. I love her.

Dasvidaniya O Author mine! Stay awesome you dastardly diabolical magnificent bastard, you!😈😈😈( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
worth the wait :)

The best written series on the site at the moment. Great chapter - Happy anniversary!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Solid Job

Excellent job. This is without a doubt, one of my favorites.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great characters

Hope to see more of Miki in future chapters, very fun character.

bobphil8787bobphil8787over 3 years ago
Fantastic Series!

I have never been into mind control stories before finding this series. Your writing and is fantastic! The way you weave the dynamics of class, economic diversity and sexual tension into the story that s nothing short of incredible. Looking forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic work

I can't express how low priority everything else becomes the moment I see a new one of these out. Genuinely frustrated I have to wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appreciation, Admiration, Amazment

You are fantastic.

Your writing is so brilliant and so captivating I can hardly pull myself away. Chelsea's fall is so, so good. You write both Seb and Chelsea so well. I wish I could support you in some way!

I, and all of us, eagerly await your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

LOVE the way Chelsea is simultaneously trying to manipulate Seb and falling under his spell. This is totally unique in my readings here and a great hook for the story. It keeps the reader guessing. At the same time when the Vox is involved the sexual tension is SO thick, and really interesting.

ClearmuseClearmuse5 days ago

This is a great exploration of some very weird stuff, a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES