Vox Dominus Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed to say something. To make some kind of move. She had been standing idle for far too long, trusting her flame to Chelsea's untrustworthy hands. No more.

Outside, passing headlights blurred, streaks of white against the shroud of twilight. Each one that passed, Sophia told herself the next would be her signal. That's when she would tell Seb...what? What could she say to him?

Another car passed. Sophia opened her lips, then closed them again. Her heart sunk, defeated. The lights of campus were approaching, and the glow in her chest was fading.

"So..." Seb said. "You have anything going on tomorrow night? Some of the other club members are hosting a scary movie night, if you're interested."

"Oh. Sure," Sophia answered automatically. Then realized: "Wait, I thought you hated horror movies?"

"Uh, I did," Seb smiled sheepishly. "But then I figured out you can just look up the jump scares ahead of time, so..."

"Aha. And now you're a fan?"

"I'm a fan of friends and alcohol. The movies are tolerable."

Sophia laughed. "Sure. When you put it like that, how can I say no?"

"Great, so..." Seb looked out the window. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Sophia followed his gaze. Their stop was just ahead. "Uh...sure..."

"Cool," Seb bent down to collect his bag, readying to disembark as the bus slowed to a stop.

"Wait." The word left Sophia's mouth before she could think of a follow-up.

Seb froze. Met her eyes. Was there anticipation in his expression? She forced herself to believe it.

"I, uh..." she swallowed, hoping he didn't notice her hands white-knuckling the seat. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to, uh, hang out a little more. Tonight. Maybe at my place?"

An eternity passed in the silence that followed.

Then...

Seb nodded.

"Sure," he said as the doors hissed open and the passengers rose. "Lead the way."

________________________________________________

It all lead to this.

Chelsea stared at the flash drive on her desk, as though it might disappear the moment she looked away. It was such a simple object, so innocent and innocuous. And yet, if Chelsea didn't know any better, she would swear it was glowing. She found herself drawn into its simple contours, imagining the power they held inside, the warmth that could melt her mind if she wasn't careful.

She shifted in her seat, becoming aware of the dampness between her thighs. Her body knew what was in store, was already preparing itself to receive Master's will. A month ago, such a realization would've turned her stomach; now, she bit her lip and slipped a hand between her legs, idly teasing the wet patch on her panties. It was a dumb move, and she knew it: if she started edging herself now, even a watered-down version of the Vox would have no trouble seducing her.

Originally, she had considered bundling up for this moment, donning an outfit with as many belts, fasteners, and impediments to her own arousal as possible. But even as she reasoned it was good strategy, it didn't feel right. This recording was supposed to get her off, wasn't it? Why make that harder than it had to be? Sure, she still planned to scan the audio for traps and tricks ahead of time, and sure, it made sense to keep her defenses up in just in case...

...But if a recording of the Vox did manage to sweep her away...if Master turned her own game against her and reduced her to a mere plaything...well, a part of Chelsea felt he deserved to win then. Whether that thought came from her own sense of sportsmanship or Master's influence was hard to say. And she didn't care to tell the difference anymore.

Either way, the result was the same: her bare thighs squished against the leather of her desk chair, her nipples stiff under the thin fabric of her t-shirt, her black panties already dripping. A fitting uniform for her penultimate struggle. Or surrender.

Her laptop chimed, signaling it had finished booting up. Chelsea hissed as she extracted her hand from her crotch, an involuntary whimper escaping her lips. She forced her shaking fingers to grasp the flash drive. The metal tip slid into her machine with a deceptively innocent *click.*

The file was simply titled "Recording 1." Chelsea opened up her editing software, slipped a pair of wireless headphones over her head, and triple-checked to make sure her phone was silenced. Maddi and Veronica both had classes this afternoon, meaning Chelsea had another three hours or so before having to worry about interruptions. That was plenty of time.

Assuming it all went according to plan.

Chelsea stared at the audio waveform. It looked normal enough, its jagged lines forming peaks and valleys scrolling across her screen. At a glance, nothing about the file seemed strange or amiss—as far as her computer was concerned, there was nothing to differentiate a recording of the Vox from a normal vocal track.

Did that mean it wouldn't work?

The thought stabbed a spike of dread in Chelsea's stomach. She had always considered the possibility that the Vox wouldn't transmit, and had told herself she would just think of another plan if that were the case. But now, to have come this far...to have anticipated this moment for so long...to have spent every night rubbing herself stupid, chasing a dream that was always out of reach...to have spent days dancing on the razor's edge of bliss, her body stiff and sensitive to every stimulus, unable to relax, unable to do anything but wait, counting down the days until the flash drive was hers and her roommates were absent...to have gone through all of that, only to be thwarted at the last moment?

She had to know. Had to be sure this would work. And before she could stop herself, Chelsea's hand shot out and clicked "play."

"Listen closely slave," Master's voice commanded.

Chelsea gasped. An ecstatic shiver trickled down her spine, causing her whole body to tremble with delight. Master had called her "slave." And she had felt it. Joy and relief cascaded through her, with such force that she almost dropped into trance then and there. But she held on, grasping the edges of reality with all of her strength. If only to hear more of her Master's words.

"You may think this recording means you've won," he continued. "But I'm not here to give you what you want. I'm here to remind you of what you need."

Chelsea's heart raced. Her thighs pressed together. Her nails dug into the arms of her chair as she squirmed with excitement.Master sounded so close. So clear. His voice enveloped her head from all sides, filling her with his presence. The sensation wasn't as strong as it had been in person, but it was more than enough to make her mind feel gooey. Especially in her current state.

"You need to listen to my words," the Vox reverberated through her. "You need to obey your Master. You need to remember your place. Remember who your body and mind belong to. Remember what you are."

Chelsea's lips parted, her breath strained with longing. She remembered. She did. It was what she wanted...what she needed...

"Remember the feeling of surrender for me. Remember how easy and natural it is. To just give in. To relax. To let go and let my voice carry you into that wonderful, blissful feeling of trance. Of openness. Of servitude. You remember it, don't you?"

"Yes..." Chelsea answered, her voice barely audible as more than a sigh, sounding so strange and distant in her ears.

"That's right. It's so easy and natural for a slave to obey her Master. As easy and natural as breathing. In and out. With every breath becoming more and more relaxed. More and more docile. More and more obedient."

Docile. Obedient. Each word was like a bubble rising to the surface of Chelsea's brain, popping and sending ripples of bliss through her. Her shaking breaths slowed, her whole body sinking into the rhythms Master had taught her.

Easy and natural. In and out. More and more relaxed. Docile and...

Wait!

Chelsea wrenched her arm up onto her desk, clumsily slapping the key to stop the recording. Her headphones went quiet, the silence sucking the trance from her brain. It took a moment for her thoughts to slosh back into place, the sudden violence of her awakening like a wave throwing her out of the sea. And just when she was starting to get used to the water too...

Chelsea shook her head. She had to refocus. Remember the plan. As amazing as it was hearing Master's voice again, as much as her body and mind longed to be pulled under his power, she couldn't indulge in those feelings just yet. She had to investigate the rest of the file, to make sure there were no nasty surprises in store for her.

The waveform of Master's voice stared back at her, taunting her, enticing her. Chelsea grit her teeth and selected a random spot in the middle of the recording.

"...Back down, down, deeper. That's good. No thoughts, no concerns, no cares. A slave doesn't need to think. A slave just needs to relax. To follow my words back down. Deeper and deeper down..."

Chelsea's eyelids fluttered. Her head bobbed. She stopped the recording, exhaling a frustrated groan. So far she hadn't detected any traps, but that didn't mean the recording wasn't having an effect. Hoping to keep momentum on her side, she advanced a few more minutes down the timeline, and hit "play" again.

"...Such a good slave. So obedient. So sleepy. So relaxed and happy. It feels so good to listen. To let my voice fill your mind, to let those pesky thoughts drift away. Good girl..."

Chelsea felt her breath hitch and her pussy clench. She fumbled to stop the playback, missing the first two times. Her hands felt so heavy and clumsy, her limbs so relaxed and droopy. Even when the recording wasn't playing, it felt like an echo was constantly vibrating through her, disrupting her already tenuous thought process.

But she couldn't give in now. She would have her chance to enjoy the file, but only after she was sure it was safe. Until then, she had to keep going. Had to keep advancing down the timeline. Had to keep listening. It felt so good to listen. So good...

Chelsea hit play again without consciously deciding to.

"...Very good. Focus on that feeling now. That pleasure slowly building inside. Bit by bit. Your body knows it needs to obey. That's why it feels so good. So easy. So natural. You love to obey. Say it."

"I love to obey," she uttered automatically. Wait, this wasn't good. She couldn't just let him...

"Good girl."

Chelsea gasped, hands balling into fists. She tried to dig her nails into her palms, tried to shock herself awake but...

"Relax, breathe. Just enjoy the feeling."

Her hands loosened before sliding off the desk. Her arms went slack, dangling at her side as she sunk deeper into her seat. Deeper into Master's voice.

"That's right. Just like that. See what a good slave you are? How wonderful it is to obey your Master?"

"Ye-sss..." Chelsea breathed. She could feel her shoulders dropping, her head tipping slightly forward. It was happening. She was falling for him. Her will was slipping away. She barely had the energy to fight anymore but...if she could just lift her hand...if she could just drop it on her keyboard then...

"Are you thinking of stopping the recording again?"

Chelsea blinked. Wait...how did Master...

"That's okay. Go ahead and stop it if you want."

The weight in her arms suddenly lessened, her hand drifting up and stopping the recording as though it were the easiest thing in the world. She swayed in her chair, her brow furrowing. She felt strange. Disoriented. Was she still in trance? Her body still felt so relaxed, her mind so sleepy and slow. But she was awake...wasn't she? Then why was it so hard to think? Why did she still need Master to tell her what to do?

Master...she needed to hear his words...needed to listen to...

Chelsea leaned forward and hit "play" again.

"Good girl," Master purred.

"Ooohh," Chelsea moaned, slumping back into her seat. It felt like the floor had dropped from under her, plunging her into a vast pool of warm, dizzying pleasure.

"That's right. Every time you drop back down, you go deeper and deeper."

She was sinking. Her thoughts were floating and she was sinking away from them. Deeper and deeper.

"Do you want to know why you're falling so fast? Do you remember what I told you?"

What he had told her? Chelsea didn't...remember...

"It's okay if you don't. You might've skipped that part. Or it might just be too hard for your sleepy little mind to remember. That's okay. Your Master will tell you the answer. Isn't that nice?"

"Yesss..." Chelsea felt her lips spread into a droopy grin. That's right. She didn't have to worry. Master would tell her what to think. He would tell her everything.

"Right now, you are experiencing what hypnotists call 'fractionation,'" Master explained, his tone warm and patronizing. "When a mind goes into and out of trance in rapid succession, it starts to get confused. Starts to lose track of whether it's awake or asleep. Until it's too tired to tell the difference."

Oh...that made sense. Chelsea did feel tired. And confused. She was behaving just like Master told her to. Just like a slave should. Just like...

Wait...if Master had planned for her to stop the recording over and over again...then...oh no...

"You're feeling so tired by now, aren't you? You've probably been in and out of trance so many times now, it's hard to keep track. You're feeling so confused. So lost."

Chelsea's eyes unfocused, the world around her blurring. She felt a string of drool drip from her lips. She was so, so lost...

"That's okay. Your Master knew this would happen. And your Master is here to help. Just listen and obey. That's all a slave has to do, right?"

"Uh-huh..." Chelsea sighed.

"And you're a good slave, right?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Then here's what I want you to do. When I next snap my fingers, I want pause the recording and strip naked for me. Once that's done, you may resume the recording and await further instructions. Do you understand?"

"Yess..." Chelsea droned, her hand drifting to the space bar.

*Snap*

Chelsea blinked. The heaviness of trance still weighed on her eyes, and it took a moment to get them to focus. She was awake...she thought...but it was hard to tell. Her head felt foggy. She was moving languidly, automatically, as though her body were just a dream from her sleepy, sleepy brain. There was a dim awareness that something wasn't right. But the current Master had created was too strong, and she was too weak to fight it. It was so much easier to just let herself rise from the chair, to allow her clumsy hands to tug her shirt over her head and slip her bra from her shoulders. The sounds of her own breathing filled her ears, the steady rhythm enrapturing her. She didn't even notice her pussy was exposed until she stepped out of her panties, leaving them crumpled at her feet.

A quaking sigh escaped her lips as she slid back into the chair. The leather was warm, soaked by her own heat. It cradled her shivering form, stoking her sensitive skin. One hand teased a stiff nipple while the other reached for the laptop, eager to further fuel the fires of pleasure. To receive her Master's wishes.

For the slightest moment, her fingers hesitated over the space bar. Didn't she...wasn't she looking for something? She wasn't...she wasn't supposed to just listen to this file, right? But Master told her she should. So...why did she feel like this wasn't....wasn't...

The trail of thought wandered. Her hand slipped down and hit "play."

"Good girl. That's a very good girl."

Chelsea's hands grasped her breasts as the pleasure rippled through her. Why had she even tried to resist? Why didn't she just listen to what her body was telling her? She belonged to Master. Obeying him was what she lived for.

"You've been such a good slave. Such a wonderful, obedient toy. I bet you're feeling very horny right now, aren't you?"

"Unh...Uh-huh..." Chelsea panted at the screen. Master was right. Master was always right. She wanted to play with herself, to revel in the arousal borne from her obedience. But Master hadn't told her to. So she waited, dripping and drooling. Ready to serve however she could.

"Since you've been such a good slave, I'm going to give you a reward. But only after you prove you obedience to me."

She would. She would do anything he asked.

"I'm going to snap my fingers again. And when I do this time I want you to pause the recording, and pleasure that body of yours. Whatever way you can. Toy with yourself until you're a mindless mess, until you can't think beyond your intense need to cum for your Master. And then, once you've reached that point, once you're ready to give yourself completely and drop deeper than ever before, start the recording again. You understand, don't you slave?"

Chelsea nodded. She was so ready. So wet and eager to obey. But she couldn't touch her pussy yet. Not yet. Not until...

*Snap*

Chelsea paused the video. Master's voice receded, but his power was still in her. Even as she knew he wasn't there, she also knew it was he who was piloting her hands across her needy body, he who was causing her to writhe and whimper in her chair. He was the one in control. She was an object. A mere conduit for bliss. For obedience. No more thoughts, no more fighting. Just a fog of wonderful, uncontrollable sensations.

She loved every second of it. The way her tingly tits squished in her hand. The way her pussy gushed as she plunged her fingers inside. The way her open lips moaned in stupid ecstasy, her words replaced by pathetic cries of pleasure.

It was coming. The precipice. She wanted to fall for him. Needed to follow him down, deeper and deeper. Where her control no longer mattered. Where she would be perfect for him. Docile and obedient and happy.

Master moved her hand to the laptop. And clicked "play."

"Cum for me."

Chelsea opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Her body had gone rigid, seized by a sensation beyond her comprehension. Her hips twitched. Her eyelids fluttered. When she could breathe, she gasped. She was empty and full all at once. She was undone and remade in every moment.

"Now sleep."

Chelsea's head slumped forward, and the pleasure pulled her down, deep into a yawning abyss.

She hoped she never touched the ground.

_________________________________________________

Chelsea blinked her eyes open, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips.

She was on her bed. Naked. With lipstick letters scrawled across her tits.

What...just happened?

Her thighs were sticky. Her fingers too. She sat up unsteadily, and realized there were headphones around her neck.

She remembered: the recording. Master's voice. He had...

Chelsea stiffened, whipping her head around to find her phone. She started to stand, only to notice the device resting on the mattress right beside her. With shaking hands, she lifted it to her face, unlocking the screen and frantically scrolling through its contents.

The video of Master in the woods was gone.

And a new picture was in its place.

It was a shot of Chelsea, crouched naked on the floor in front of her full length mirror, like a dog on its hind legs begging for treats. Thin strands of arousal leaked from her pussy onto the carpet. Her eyes were rolled upwards, her mouth hanging open and her tongue lolling out, dribbling drool onto her exposed tits, where bright red letters declared: