Vox Dominus Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M A DUMB SLUT."

She didn't even have to check to know that she had sent the image to Master. Still, she opened her messages to be sure. And there it was, included with a text: "I'm sorry for being bad, Master. Please forgive your stupid slave."

Chelsea stared at her screen, her own degradation burning into her eyes.

Then she smiled.

And laughed.

How could she ever doubted Master? Of course this was how things would play out. Of course she would wake up with her arsenal erased and a new arrow in his quiver. One that she had happily fashioned for him. The realization made her giddy, and causing her to laugh more and more.

Once the giggles subsided and her breath steadied, Chelsea rose on her shaky legs and crossed her to her laptop, ready to assess the extent of the damage. To her relief, the recording was still on her screen: Master hadn't commanded her to erase it. A misstep, perhaps? No...there was no way he knew what she intended to do with it. More likely he kept the file safe out of compassion. Or caution. After all, he couldn't have been sure his fractionation scheme would work. He had probably calculated that making her delete the blackmail and send him a humiliating picture would be extent of what he could safely get away with.

But, just to be sure, Chelsea ran a quick mental checklist, trying to see if she could detect any alteration in her thought processes.

Her name was Chelsea Jaeger.

She loved to obey.

Her body belonged to her Master.

Her mind belonged to her Master.

And soon, so would Sophia.

Chelsea smiled to herself, settling into the chair and rewinding the recording back to the start. It would take a lot of work to edit the file from something targeted at her to something palatable to Sophia. And Chelsea was very, very much looking forward to it.