All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 15'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very good chapter! It's nice to see this part being cleared some. Thank you!

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story :)

There wasn't much sex or domination in this chapter, but I am sure you'll make up for it in the future. Very much looking forward to it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!!

Such a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great fluff!

Honestly, I’ve been looking forward to this. She been so broken up about it, and much heartache up to now Chelsea’s vindictive act and Sophie’s torment thwarted with a good old one-two. Honestly, I hope and wish these two their respective peace of mind. As always, I look forward to the next installment.

Boat rocking and one soul destroying intervention on the horizon. Let’s see what the vox has to say about hierarchical censure, and Seb about his supposed “lesser evils”.

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am so glad Chelsea's schemes led to this happy ending. And now Web is left wondering whether the Box was ever a monster at all and whether he can feed it with other things other than sex and domination. Similar to what he did to his ex, Sophia.

Although, that said...I cannot wait to see whatever happened to Chelsea lol. Sure it was her victory in some ways, but it was just as much Deb's victory too. I wonder how they will approach each other now... If at all lol.

Keelah'Salei, to you too buddy. May the Universe bend the laws of causality and acausal effects so that you may experience Good Fortune. Dasvidaniya O Author mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great but

I'm kinda losing the story, there are too many plot points in my opinion and it's becoming a bit too long. in 15 chapters everything happened yet very little that concerned the protagonist shenanigans themselves. I hope the payoff is close, I really like the story but it runs the risk of becoming boring

siberasiberaover 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying the story but it does feel as if it may be dragging a bit. I enjoy a slow burn but there is such a thing as too slow of a burn. I think the story would be improved if you started to speed up the plot a bit, but besides that its a very enjoyable read. Also I may have posted another comment by accident lol, you can ignore that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with the others

I'm really enjoying the series, which is very consistently excellent, but while i love a good slow burn, the pace has been agonizingly slow. The plot really needs to pick up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow Burn is Too Slow

Excuse me sir, I was told there would be "total campus conquest" but exactly 0% of the campus has been conquered.

It has been fifteen chapters and Seb is somehow STILL a virgin. Can we step up the pace please? He has fucking *mind control powers*. This shouldn't take so long.

RobcolesRobcolesover 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent storyline and for me the pace is just right. There are so many paths that could be taken by this setup that it keeps it unpredictable.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's sort of ironic that the three main characters are collectively working together to, well....get together they're just not aware of each others efforts. Somehow I get the feeling that while Seb is the master of the Vox, Chelsea and Sophia are going to be the true masters of his heart and lust in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How can we be 3 quarters of the way through but the campus remained unconquered - completely untouched basically - and the MC is still not fully embracing his gift? Come on I'm dying here man.

ClearmuseClearmuse6 days ago

Never just good or bad, always mixed bag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES