All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 16'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every Time

Every time I read the newest chapter I enjoy this entire series like it's brand new, fantastic work as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant :)

This is the best story on the site at the moment - and this is one of the best chapters! Really great work :)

ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28over 3 years ago

Ooooh, you just had to hit us with the cliffhanger!

Excellent story, always exciting when I see you’ve uploaded a new installment. Seems like Chelsea’s mother is a master manipulator, will be interesting how she fits into the ongoing schemes between Chelsea and Seb. I would love to see her get eventually hypnotized!

Great work as always, thank you for submitting!

EchowritesEchowritesover 3 years ago

The cliffhanger on this one is killing me. No fair.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy addition to this story! Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pure brilliance

The best story - erotica or otherwise - I've read in a while! Simply superb. You're one of the main reasons I come back here now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

please more

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"she had spent the whole night and a little of the early morning Voxing her brain into mush.

That couldn't be good, right?"

Lol! Personally, I like it; it's a good thing. Less chance of being screwed over and blackmailed by her. But OBVIOUSLY she's playing him lol. But it's funny how he's filled with doubt now. Poor Seb lol!

"until their purpose in life was to be used and abused, by her and Master alike. Chelsea would be the first. Sophia would reduce that snarky princess to a drooling, panting, personal pleasure pet"

Oho?! This bitch be horny lol! It seems Sebs' reconditioning of her mind and his acceptance of her has renewed/rekindled a fire deep in her mind that was caged by that silly old command that forced her to push him away. Now that little bird is uncaged, there's no telling what she will do lol. Sophia is probably the most dangerous. It's ALWAYS the quite ones...

"Only to see Chelsea's number instead."

Ah, enter the Nemesis and Rival. I am absolutely sure these two yanderes will harm each other SOMEHOW as the story goes on. Especially now that their Vox conditioning has ensured that their affections for their Master, Deb is heightened! It's a competition. No... This. Is. War! A Cold War perhaps, but one nonetheless. And Seb isn't even aware of it lol.

"The poetry of it was too perfect. Besides, she wanted to look nice for Master when presenting his new slave."

OMIGAHD! How dastardly diabolically magnificué of her. I ALMOST feel sorry for Sophia. ALMOST! Way to go Chelsea with the outplay!

"So...I thought I would give you a taste tonight. Show you the truth about how wonderful Master's power really is. That way, you could draw it out of him yourself. And then...maybe he wouldn't be so afraid of it."

Silence hovered at the edge of that final syllable. Sophia shifted, stared at her glass.

"So..." she finally said. "You have a...recording of the Vox on that phone?""

Oh baby! Chelsea's got Sophia caught, Hook; Line; And sinker lol!

""Nnnuhhh..." Sophia tried to protest.

Chelsea just smiled, not bothering to apologize or explain. Why would she, Sophia dimly realized, when Seb's voice was telling her...all she needed to know..."

It was at this moment that Sophia knew... She done fucked up y'all! *Immesureable sadistic schadenfreude euphoria! Heeheehee!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

""Chelsea?" the woman called. "I know you're in there. And I wouldn't keep your mother waiting, if I were you.""

Oho?! Parents giving you trouble Chelsea?! No problemo! Just give your mommy dearest the Vox recording by tricking her into wearing Sophia's headsets lol.

Oh man... All in all, My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This shizzzz is next level man. To think Seb thought and believed himself to have outplayed Chelsea only to find out she was busy outplaying Sophia who also thought she WAS outplaying Chelsea and Master! Only to find out Chelsea has been outplaying Master and Sophia ALL ALONG lol! This headfuck feels like some INCEPTION shizzzz lol. Freaking subarashi!

I can't put into words how much I enjoyed this chapter ma dude! Keep up the dastardly diabolically magnificué S&M artful work. And stay awesome! I avidly anticipate MOAR DAKKA! Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine!

ILikeToSayNoILikeToSayNoover 3 years ago
Amazing story

After years of reading, I finally made an account here, just to let you know that your story is amazing (as if you didn't know ;) )

Very well done!

WeezyfWeezyfover 3 years ago

It is a nice chapter but i hate Seb being the one with powers yet so passive.. i mean look at Sophia already wanting to control his harem while he is the one thats supposed to be the one with dark desires, so much so that he developed powers and an alternate personality. Yet he barely acts on it until its to late and absolute necessary, you would think after him conditioning chelsea so much and the other girls he got blowjobs from he would start to play around more yet all he do is wallow in anxiousness not to mention agonize over Sophia who basically became a college slut opening her legs for anyone and now worming her way back into his life to control his harem as she pleases.. i really wish he would upgrade his mentality and gain some confidence in himself and just accept his “vox personality” i mean its been 16 chapters... the girls have no problem with it.. why does he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another outstanding chapter

This story is continuing to get better as it progresses. All the characters have their own agendas, which are increasingly getting tied up in the Vox. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Virgin King

Great that Seb's managed to keep his virginity for so long, apart from the creepy party rape thing he enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Am I the only one that is super pissed that Chelsea keeps going directly against Seb? She is doing her best to satisfy her desires not his. She isn’t trying serve him and she wants to be in control. Yet she says she wants him to be her master. If I was in the position she put Seb in I would’ve killed her already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bruh 16 chapter without sex, should have put this story on blue ball category

ClearmuseClearmuse7 days ago

Time for mommy to listen to some soothing sounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES