All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 17'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoo boy

Why do I get the feeling that Elise and Veronica are also gonna end up enslaved?

RootOfTheStoryRootOfTheStoryover 3 years ago

Excellent as always, Mes. Suspense and seduction at its best.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy addition to this story. I'm looking forward to see where you take this. Thank you!

HypnospectsHypnospectsover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Since the mother was introduced I've been waiting for her to get controlled, but the taking of Sophia was so fantastic the thought completely slipped my mind until i went back to re-read some sections.

It's a total cliche to say this, but it genuinely keeps getting better!

bobphil8787bobphil8787over 3 years ago
Getting Better & Better

I would like to agree with a previous comment. The Vox has the take control of the mother. Having a submissive mother/daughter narrative is too good to pass up.

Well done!

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Very good chapter! Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us :)

Looking forward to the next one :)

WeezyfWeezyfabout 3 years ago

Uh finally after 16 chapters fighting himself/ his power/his will/his wants/his desires he lets go of his fears doubts anxiousness and damn fuking virginity

cube193cube193about 3 years ago

Agreed @bobphil8787, especially a bitch like Chelsea's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Yo this story just keeps getting better and better. Its great at making the hypnotiser exert influence over someone, but dosen't make it feel creepy or like rape. I'm guessing the mom or someone who works for her is going to come and talk to sebastian about Chels, and thats going to bring them into conflict. I wonder if the mom has her own form of hypnosis

I don't really have any critiques, I just hope the story dosen't go into the main character stealing other peoples girlfriends or boyfriends. Good luck writing m8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best chapter so far!

So much going on, where do I start? Seb maturing in his acceptance and use of the Vox. Sophia's escape from Chelsea's room and control. Miki and Tobias hovering on the fringe of something which they'll almost have to become aware in time. A hot, hot, hot sex scene. Chelsea's mother...who obviously has something of her own going on...and Seb is on her radar. That can't be good. In the process it makes Chelsea a more sympathetic character. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Contention - Battle of resolve

I’ve taken some time to think about this. I respect deeply the desire to see Chelsea’s mother dethroned, but I also believe that going in and prying her out is gonna be more messy than Seb needs to be. I happen to like this passionate acceptance he’s going into. I do want to see Chelsea freed though.

Without his powers, I’d like to think Seb is proud as he is persuasive. Miss overbearing thinks she’s got her child broken in and solely at her mercy, but she has no idea that she’s got competition. Given the choice, Chelsea would take the out. I think it would be all the sweeter to hear her say it.

Perhaps I am to late to sway this, but I suspect there may be another lead up in the next chapter. Come on demon tamer. Let’s see how you defend the pride. (Sorry if I sound pushy, but I know there’s more invested in this girl than a throwaway, and simply breaking her problems? Well...)

However it is done, I know you will smash this one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
a perfect 10 as always

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Seb finally letting the vox do its thing fully was for sure worth the wait. I do have to question if he will actually start using it more freely in a sexual way or if he will feel as if Sophia and him should be exclusive, and how the vox will react to that if he does. I will say this was the first time in a while the chapter seemingly didn't end on a cliffhanger and that made me nervous it was an open ending, but I assume you would somehow allude to that in the chapter. Really love the story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can not leave us hanging , Want to see the Vox do it' s work on the mother . Need more Vox.

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 3 years ago
D'awwwwwwwwwww!!!

Uwaaaah?! Well, it's not like My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved or anything... B-baka! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)

This was the best possible culmination to Sophia's enslavement arc. In a way, Chelsea has FINALLY fulfilled her promise to Sophia and gave her that which she sought. And in the end she decided she still wanted the Vox despite being tricked into being enslaved by it thanks to Chelsea.

And it's sad that the big bad loveable kawaii Nemesis wasn't the Master's final boss all along! To think that Chelsea's Mom will be the next opponent... I am so nunplussed. Then again I was expecting NOT to expect something, so I guess that makes this expected lol!

While it's a shame that there was no realistic and feasible way for Chelsea to give her Mother the headsets to listen to the Box and be mind controlled or at least set some foundation for it. The fact that Chelsea, who ALWAYS has a back up plan and is ALWAYS in control even when "hypnotised" not to be could be so afraid and out of her element to the point of stuttering... Why, as much as I would like to say"how the mighty have fallen, it is just sad seeing her like this. THAT and I was routing for her. Her schemes are probably one of her strongest character traits. I love everything about her but her intelligence and smartness is next level. Chelsea basically acted as a wingman for her Master and got him to fuck Sophia! Without Chelsea these two may NEVER have fucked, and I doubt Deb woulda told Sophia about the Vox's true nature. More significantly, Seb would never have embraced the Box like he has done now in this chapter...

In short, Chelsea is the TRUE Unsung Hero of this story. Everything she does is for the benefit of her Master as his official second Slave and unofficial first Slave, or is it vice versa? It's confusing since Sophia was the first to be hypnotised. But Chelsea 3ae the first to be enslaved "totally".

Bit given what a hard ass Chelsea's Mother is like, even just from the few chapters she's been mentioned and this chapter where she finally made her proper debut, I feel that it will be hard for Seb to defeat her. Her mind will be TOO strong if her daughter is anything to go by. She's a woman who prides herself as being in control of EVERYTHING around her including HERSELF. This, I expect her mental defences to.be formidable than any of Seb's previous prey.

So good hunting I guess lol!

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gorgeous!

I love these characters and that was wonderful to read. I even feel sorry for Chelsea because you've written her with depth and dimension. I wasn't crazy about Seb's relationship with Sophia at first, but I've grown to like her, and I'm so happy they shared such a beautiful experience. (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would really like to see Chelsea as a sub for both Seb & Sophie.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

couldn't enjoy it much, worried about Chelsea. TBH I've been skimming since chp 14 or so. Good story but a bit slow and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm I'm starting to think Elise has some powers of her own or something, the way Chelsea was acting there as her mom lead her out. That would be so cliché to introduce another person in the story with similar powers as the MC but they are more advanced in its usage. Hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe she's just a very strong-willed biatch and she will be the final boss for MC.

Speaking of Seb, he finally got laid! Bout damn time. Shame that Sophia had previously skanked herself out for a year, but nothing's perfect.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 days ago

That was a pretty sudden shift in Seb character. Not willing to do anything to my best friend is my slave. Oh well, things moving along at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES