Vox Dominus Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. That's right. It feels so good to surrender, to give in to my voice, my power. It feels so good, so right, so easy and natural. Nothing brings a slave more pleasure than pleasing her Master. Isn't that right?"

"Y-yes..!" Sophia cried. She pressed against him, thrilled to feel his cock pulse against her. Her hips wiggled with anticipation, enticing him, beckoning him. When Master's body tensed, when his grasp closed in even tighter, it was almost enough to make her cum then and there. She knew she was pleasing him, knew she was being a good slave. It was all she ever wanted.

"That's right. No more thoughts, no more resistance. So soft and weak."

"S-soft and w-weaakk..." she whimpered as his hand found the dampness between her legs. He stroked slowly, enticingly, even as her thighs spread eagerly to accept him, even as she bit her lip, her hips twitching, begging for more.

"Focus on my touch. The way your body responds so perfectly, so obediently. It knows who its Master is, doesn't it?"

"Y-y-yesssss..." Sophia moaned. It was true. The sensations were overwhelming. They enveloped every inch of her. She was too weak to resist. Too obedient to want to.

"Good girl. Open your mind to that truth, to that pleasure. Let it fill you completely."

"F-fill me...ah!" Master's fingers slipped inside her slowly, gently. Yet Sophia felt every sensation like an earthquake. The tremors built and built as Master's pace and aggression increased. Sophia grasped at his neck for support. Her legs trembled and her hips bucked. Drool dripped freely with every moan.

"You want to come for me, don't you?" Master growled. "You show your Master what a good girl you are, isn't that right?"

"Yes! Yes!" Sophia begged. "Please Master please please please—"

"Then cum for me, slave. Quietly."

It was too much. Pleasure and relief exploded inside her, even as she struggled to contain her cries of ecstasy. Her pussy spasmed and gushed, surrendering completely to Master's touch. She belonged to him now. Every fiber of her being knew it. He had brought her body and mind in perfect sync, unified in their new purpose.

She was happy. She was one. She was his.

__________________________________________

Sophia moaned in Seb's arms, helpless and shaking in the wake of the orgasm he had gifted her. He gently pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt, bringing them up towards her panting mouth. She accepted them wordlessly, her lips enveloping and sucking without the slightest hesitation. There was no more fighting, no more resistance from either of them. They were in perfect unity, acting as one. His will. His power. Her devotion. Her obedience.

It was like nothing Seb had ever felt before. All the pieces of himself that had held him back, all the fears and doubts had been incinerated by the warmth of Sophia's naked body, the uncontrollable lust in her voice, and the dull, obedient sheen in her eyes. Yet even as he burned with desire, the Vox honed and focused that fire, forging unbreakable chains to bind his new slave. They flowed from him without hesitation, with no consideration for who either he or Sophia had been before. He was not a virgin fingering his best friend. And she was not the anxious nerd who had broken his heart.

He was the Vox. He was her Master. And she was his. To do with as he pleased.

"That's right. Good girl," Seb murmured. Sophia shuddered, a muffled moan leaking out as he extracted his fingers. "Now get on the bed so your Master may use you."

"Y-yes Master," she replied with a meek whimper. She staggered to the bed on unsteady feet, crawling onto the mattress before rolling on her back and spreading her thick legs wide, her pussy already dripping onto his sheets.

Seb followed soon after, looming over his soaking toy. He smiled, the tip of his cock resting on the lips of her cunt, becoming slick with her juices in an instant. She had already confessed to being on the pill earlier, so there was no need to hold back. Still, Seb enjoyed teasing his plaything, watching the desperation and obedience warring behind her vacant eyes.

"Since you've been such a good girl," he said, grinning as her fists clenched and her hips squirmed. "I'll let you cum freely as I fuck you. But know that each time, you are giving more of yourself to me, surrendering even more completely to my power. Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes Master!" his slave yipped, almost bouncing with eagerness.

"Very good. Now tell me who you belong to."

"You Master! Only y-oooooooh!"

Her pussy seized as his cock slid in, her warmth and ecstasy enveloping him in an instant. The sensation was new, yet Seb felt no surprise. Everything was as it should be. His slave was meant to be enjoyed. And she would please him. It was her purpose.

He explored gradually at first, savoring the way Sophia whimpered and gasped, the way her body responded to his every move, gripping him tightly and beckoning him deeper. He grasped her tits as the pace increased, felt her legs wrap around his back. She came as he tugged her nipples, crying in bliss. Seb grunted, the Vox and pleasure within him surging. He pushed harder, faster, no longer merely fucking his slave, but using her with lustful abandon. Sophia bucked against him, urging him on as orgasms rolled through her bouncing body, animal grunts and joyful squeals breaking with every thrust.

Seb's breath caught. He could feel it approaching. The crest of the wave. The release. "You Master is going to come soon," he said to the moaning thrall beneath him. "And when he does, you will come with him. Harder and longer than you ever have before. Understand, slave?"

"Yes Master!" Sophia cried. "Please cum inside your slave! Please please please please!"

Her pleading shrieks blended together as his pace increased, the wonderful tension inside him mounting. His lust, his power, his pleasure, the Vox honed it all to a single point, a star ready to collapse and explode.

His cock spasmed. His muscles went rigid. Sophia stiffened, her hips rising off the bed for a moment before a breathless scream tore from her lips. Seb felt himself pour into her, pleasure and relief flooding both of their bodies. He collapsed against her, wrapping her in his arms, pressing her shaking body to his. She kissed his neck, his head, every part of him she could reach. He welcomed her worship, thrilled at the sound of her exhausted breath in his ears, the warmth of her flushed cheeks against his.

"Thank you Master," she whispered. "Thank you thank you thank you thank—hh!"

Seb shifted. Already the Vox was rising again. His desire was vast. And the night was still young.