All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 18'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Another very yummy chapter! As always, I can't wait for more... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good.

I am enjoying your story, and looking forward to the next part. Thank you very much for sharing it.

I wanted to discuss the last part of this chapter though. It seems Elise is quite naive if she thinks one's phone is the only way to look for someone. He could do his research from his computer, he could use someone else's phone (and a lot of other people have her contact information, if that's the important part), he could buy a new phone...

I do not see the point of this. It's just as efficient as simply removing Chelsea's contact from his phone.

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleabout 3 years ago

Damn, this MC is one dumb ass motherfucker. Like, HOW does he manage to tie his shoes? Plot convenience I guess.

UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 3 years ago

A pretty ruthless ending..

WeezyfWeezyfabout 3 years ago

So when she asked for help in the library he refused her and ignored her, and now that she is finally gone he suddenly wants to help her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really liked the start of the series

But this chapter seemed to make the protagonist more of a wienie. Granted, we have to remember that he's still a dumb ass kid, but some seem more than others. That being said, thanks for the story and keep up the good word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so he'll get a new phone and new number, right?

arcadian2arcadian2about 3 years ago
Can’t wait to get more...

Great story. One of the few for which I eagerly check for the follow up because I can’t wait to get more. Always nice anticipation and cliffhangers to keep us interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Noooo!

Elise cant do this. Ane clearly Chelsea is looking for a way out from beneath her mother's thumb. With his gift, after some time to think, he can track them down. In a place of his own choosing, he can use the voice to circumvent the bodyguards, and then take control of Elise. And then vengeance will be sweet. To have such a powerful woman as a plaything would be nice. And spending some time between her daughter's legs would help make up for the years of basically forcing Chelsea to live as Elise wanted. And that's just for starters. Elise really has it coming. Great story. Cant wait for more.

Jedd

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

I didn't even hate Umbridge as much as I hate this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I find the phone thing stupid in the extreme - his obvious first step is grabbing a new phone and boom, problem solved.

I’m hoping Elise ends up brainwashing herself by accident if she took copies of the audio files from the phone - otherwise I don’t see how its possible for Chelsea to return to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great setup

Can’t wait to see Elise get her comeuppance :)

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 3 years ago
My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So BASICALLY Deb just defeated his latest enemy bosses, and turned them into slaves, wittingly or unwittingly. Only for a new enemy boss to enter the scene huh. Well, shizzzz. She seems formidable too. I wonder if she'll use the incriminating evidence she found on his phone as leverage in the future should she think he's overstepped his bounds.

THAT said, defeating her will be no easy task. She makes ALL his previous conquests look like easy mode. And she feels like super hard mode lol. If this were a game, then the difficulty level has spiked high. Kinda like the difference between playing Halo on Easy mode and on Legendary difficulty mode...

What I am more concerned with is that she's probably what's considered as easy mode lol. Who's coming behind her lol?!

And can't Seb just get a new phone? Burner phones are surprisingly effective. That and he can get a phone that has no built in internet access so that he will be harder for Elise to track him. Although, she probably has a similar program in Chelsea's phone too now to see any UNKNOWN numbers she might get and flag them. But again, burner phones. Or different SIM cards. And internet-less phones (I got that one from watching The Money Heist drama series lol).

But of course I would be remiss not to point out how amazing the latest developments in Sed and Sophia's relationship are. It's fascinating that she's still able to be herself even with all that conditioning. And it seems like he could order her to focus on her dreams of being a game developer, be successful whilst still having time for him. A mistake he's probably realising coulda been avoided with Chelsea had he MERELY accepted her and embraced the Box earlier and ordered her to successfully maintain her grades and secure her future whilst making time for him too. Multitasking.

But ten if that happened we never woulda met Elise lol. Of anything z it wouldn't be in such an antagonistic manner as if right now. Maybe not entirely pleasant but it woulda been at least a somewhat neutral encounter.

All in all, I am emotionally invested in the characters to back down now lol. This shiz is too good it shouldn't be legal lol.

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine! Stat awesome and keep up the dastardly diabolically magnificué sadistic schadenfreude euphoric work ma homie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And he didn't use the Vox...

...and that's a bummer.

JackStraderJackStraderabout 3 years ago

Hopefully you will update as soon as possible. It has been killing me to wait for this to be updated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I've installed a special little program to ensure this doesn't happen again. If you try and contact Chelsea, I'll know. If you so much as search her name, I'll know. If you try and remove or circumvent the program, I'll know."

And if you buy a burner phone and use it to contact Chelsea I... Urrr... Won't know anything.

And if you unplug your phone antenna, then connect it to a computer with an open source forensic OS, hack my program at your leisure and use it to feed me false info and set a trap I... Ahem... I can't do shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have never been more invested in the stakes of a story than I have been reading this. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

This is the best story I have found on this site, it will be a sad day indeed when it ends.

Please carry on, you got some incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Phone thing so strange...

Buy new phone - contact - easy. Take Sophia's phone - contact - easy. Brainwash Chelsea's friends/roommates - made contact - easy. Social networks - same way. But i afraid main hero already too dumb and will avoid all of it cause its too clever for him. Idk why author made main hero so stupid in most life things and so slow to understand or improvize. Thats start to be annoying. He in college, not in beginners school... Thats like Seb, who use the Vox - clever and original, and Seb without Vox - empty and blank like his girls in Vox trance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thanks for writing

Awaiting every month to a new instalment. i especially love the balance between hypnotism, consent and a bit of master/servant play.

PhineasPhineasabout 3 years ago
Disappointing

Not with the writing, but with the outcome. I encourage you to prove me wrong - but this feels like an opportunity to tie up a loose end and put that uppity twat (Elise) in her place that is being prolonged simple for the sake of prolonging it.

But then again, the adventure isn't in the end, it's in the journey.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 3 years ago
Disappointed

This is not the first story where the intelligent smart straight-A student who gets into a prestigious college is an idiot. He can't think, has no reflex skills, he can't talk, even after they gain power they become weaker and this story is no exception. The beginning captured my attention and I believed he would grow up, but not this kid, he became more idiotic. You have a gift of telling an interesting story, but the MC should not become regressive. I am as disappointed as being served my favorite Ice cream (butter pecan), made with sour milk. Just awful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A challenger appears - Stoked

“You cease becoming a problem. You become a threat.”

You left a very long and dangerous road open here miss. Now he has your caliber, your resolve. More that anything, you’ve taken a back door into the jaeger corp.

Day to night, night to day. Play with fire, what doesn’t burn is yet forever changed. Perhaps you should have let this spirit rest, for when the tides turn they will eclipse and embody all that you hold dear.

Don’t bite off more that you can chew - mes? - but if you pull this off, it’ll be one hell of a show. (Really lent it to the vengeful ones this time.)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

You would have thought the VOX would have interrupted Mama' and put her in her place. and convince her to go back to the Dorm and to bring her body guards over 1 at a time for the Vox to take control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This doesn't make any sense

The author doesn't seem to understand how society works. If you don't want someone to use your phone, don't give it to them. If they threaten you, call the police. As soon as Elise said that Seb should have called the police and had her and her goons arrested for kidnapping, assault, and attempted robbery. Make her spend the day in jail while tarnishing her reputation and record, and show her she's not as smart as she thinks she is. Especially when she is flipping out over the idea that her daughter might have a crush, because that's literally all she had seen so far.

This complete lack of realism just kills this chapter for me.

yannnnnyannnnnabout 3 years ago
Waiting for the outcome

These stories are great, thanks for writing and sharing.

I was a bit disappointed that Seb did not try the Vox on Elise, but I guess it is a way to have a bigger outcome next time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A bit disappointing.

Given that he could have ended the conversation with a mere word it's more than a little bizarre.

On a personal note you don't negotiate with monsters, he should have just told her to go stick her head in the restaurant's fryer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I regret not reading this sooner. You hit all of my buttons so hard and I cannot wait for more. I wish I could be Chelsea so badly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, like that your going for a deeper story line with chelsea and her mom. Cant wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly this story had such an amazing start, but Seb is fucking exhausting. There's only so much wayward shy boy one can take before it's just irritating.

Chelsea Persued him, fought for him and went through extreme personal turmoil for him and he's like nahhh, hard pass Sophia just shows up and he's like omfg yes all day I'll do what I said I'd never do yesterday wooooo.

I get the whole "childhood friend" trope, but it felt really shoehorned in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seb is a complete and utter coward and immature moron... either make him grow up, or end the series... pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Btw it goes to show how well you write your characters if some of the horny losers on this site can get so salty over their choices lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this chapter so much because he finally sees Chelsea as sunbathing other than an opponent. That frustrated the hell out of me for so long. Just because her desires are different from his didn't make them any less valid. I'm liking the direction this is heading.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Dominant? Lol... He's nothing but a pussy.

DominantsmithDominantsmithabout 1 year ago

Like WTF

Seb is a fucking pussy

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

I’m seriously trying to give this a shot but goddamn your MC is a fucking pussy. And ffs I get there’s the whole “mind control” thing happening but dial it the fuck back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y'all, this is a hypnofetish story about a guy struggling with his darkest sexual impulses, if you want to see something else, go looking for it. You haven't exactly been mislead by the premise.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

I usually don't like agreeing with all the overly negative comments but 18 chp and it feels like he is still the same guy in chp 1

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

it'd be refreshing to read one of these stories and not have the "hero" be the world's biggest sissy - have any balls at all - for fuck sake

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man this MC is so weak. Lets her walk all over him and he's the one with the powers? I don't get it. I just don't. It seems too contrived to just let her get her way when he has the power to stop it. Or at the very least make an attempt. Well at least the story is almost over. It's dragged on for far too long anyway without much of anything happening. Conquering the campus my ass.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 days ago

My biggest problem isn't that he's weak, but that he enslaved Sophia despite her definitely not asking for it, and having no idea if it would turn out well or she'd be brain dead. Just wildly goes against everything else he's done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES