All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 19'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
wheelman53wheelman53about 3 years ago

A few chapters I thought were off the rails but this was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've never commented on any story here, but I just wanted to say that this one is basically the only reason I constantly check this site. Your story telling is excellent, and I have enjoyed every single chapter. Your characters are great, and I love each and every one of them! The dynamic between them all is so good and I am fascinated with what happens between the three of them (I guess four now). Really interested to see what's next now that Elise is under the sway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding - bravo!!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 3 years ago

Excellent.... as much as I hope its not, Feels like a good ending. If so Bravo. If not I cant wait to see what comes next. Glad Seb didnt give up on Chelsea!

bobphil8787bobphil8787about 3 years ago

Your work keeps getting better and better! Fantastic!

bobphil8787bobphil8787about 3 years ago

This story keeps getting better & better, fantastic work!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Wow! This a is very well written chapter! Very yummy! Thank you!

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 3 years ago

Keep it coming, can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It has been a great series and this was a fitting climax (pun intended).

I hope there is an "after the victory" scene - it feels like the arc needs it, but the story is well written and the whole series has been very enjoyable. I look out for the next Vox installment each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is so much to love about this series and this chapter, WOW. The fact that, despite his powers, Seb still has human frailties and limits. He's struggled with the morality of his abilities and now, having accepted them, he is still mindful of the consequences both to others and himself. This is rare for a hero in this genre but to me makes him all the more relatable.

So looking forward to the next installment. Thank you.

HypnospectsHypnospectsabout 3 years ago

This might be the absolute best chapter of any hypnofetish content i've ever read in my life, good god, it was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a Comeback!

Lovely takeover. Great work to include Chelsea in the takeover.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

This has been a absolutely brilliantly written story. Really hope there is going to be more, as we need to see how he finishes collage and hopefully him taking over the Jaeger family and establishing himself in the business world.

masterbendder12masterbendder12about 3 years ago

Absolutely astonishing! This chapter was amazing as all of your works have been. Just like others, you are one of the main reasons I constantly check the site, hoping for a new installment of such stories that have more than just blatant sex to them. Stories like yours that have so much character and connection, I especially enjoy your nod to the first chapter with the method Seb originally used to try and hypnotize Chelsea being the method he used against Elise. Hoping there is going to be one last epilogue chapter, but whether there is or isn't, I look forward to more of your works, especially more great stories and hopefully a continuation of A Pleasure to Serve. I am glad to have stumbled upon your wonderful writing a year or so ago, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a great story, and its nice to see "book 1" if we get more later on. Although it would be nice to see a after-party of this, it would be interesting to see how everyone reacts, and how the Vox gets stronger.

Great work m8, good lucck in the future.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

Now he needs to rest and finish Elise's programming. to leave Chelsea alone and to visit for more Comforting and Conditioning. and to clew him in on what to expect.

cedarmancedarmanabout 3 years ago

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this one . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter, the story really got dramatic with this one. I love the way you prolonged the fight with Elise, had it go back and forth, stretched Seb's abilities to the limit, and brought Chelsea and Sophia into that as supporters rather than bystanders. And the sexual tension...omg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very satisfying to read the matriarch submit. But please do not enslave the grandparents! Or if you have to, make it nonsexual.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 3 years ago

A 5 all the way through!

RanceSamaRanceSamaalmost 3 years ago

D'awwwwwwwwwww!!! Ara Ara Ara~! How ADOWWAAABLE!!! You honestly had moi goin' there for a sec. I ACTUALLY believed you intended to make Elise Jeager come ONTOP, in ALL senses of the word lol! But it's nice to have my expectations dashed line this. Better than I expected. Teaches moi to NOT to just ASSUME and jump to conclusions so readily, fufufu~!

Dasvidaniya O Author mine, and keep up the dastardly diabolical magnificué schadenfreude euphoric work! This has been most tantalisingly titillating in how well the mind games and powerplays or, hehe, played out, UMU!

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Sophia went from Sebs place to her own out of nowhere? That’s about the only thing I have issue with outside of the usual missing words from this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best chapter of the whole saga by FAR! Just outstanding work, loved the takedown and power reversal. Bravo!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Yes I have to agree

The best chapter by far….,,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All that's left is to finally fuck Chelsea! Then maybe we get some campus conquering at last.

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

It's good to give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES