All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 20'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish Pleasure to serve next. I've waited forever to see how you corrupt ghe other sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, amazing first part. I enjoyed every chapter. One of the best I read on this site and I always looked forward for another chapter to come.

Would be super dope if you continued the story, there is so much more to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been following this series since chapter 1 came out, and I've just got to say thank you for writing something so great! It's had me captivated and intrigued throughout, always wanting more (not to mention how incredibly fucking hot it was). I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your other works, and whenever you come back to this story, I will be one of the first to read it!

Teufel67Teufel67about 3 years ago
Great story

Looking forward for any new story you send our way!

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleabout 3 years ago

Hmm, the story was enjoyable for the most part, if a bit frustrating with the MC not being the sharpest tool in the shed. It was very annoying to see Seb constantly "lose" on interactions with other people when he held all the cards, be it being able to literally mind control them, sidestepping their obvious traps, or ignoring their empty threats.

But, overall, the story has a solid foundation, most of the problems come in the way of unfounded character motivation and slightly off-putting author decisions. Like, for example, in this chapter the character of Zoe is introduced as a potential romantic interest for Sophia, but it doesn't really make sense. We know the characters, Sophia knows Seb, and the author most definitely knows the way he has presented his creations. There is no way either Chelsea or Seb would be ok with Zoe "dating" Sophia. Chelsea worships her master and would probably think something along the lines of her Master deserving all women or something, and Seb has, on several occasions, made it known how territorial the Vox is, often stating that Chelsea and Sophia belong to him. So I don't really see that plot line working out in a clean manner, speaking from the perspective of quality writing, or at least the potential for it.

I say that it wouldn't be clean because stooping to the level of contrived character misunderstanding to create conflict and drama is low-brow stuff that this story has proven the potential to surpass. Oh well, I guess we won't know until the story is continued, but I hope some of the criticisms I made are seen and considered as valid at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just outstanding - one of the best stories to grace this site, and congratulations :) Also good to hear this is only the end of Book 1, and it will continue - when it does, I do hope this entry doesn’t mean slave Elise is now out of the picture, I was looking forward to seeing her in her new role after the previous chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story and the sex in this chapter is especially elegant writing. It's truly outstanding. Also, I love the word "sluttitude" and will add it to my personal lexicon for conversation, though not for fiction--I think that one belongs to you. Thanks for sharing this story and I definitely will be there for Part II!

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 3 years ago

SO good!!!!! I can’t wait for book 2!!!

simply_gabrielasimply_gabrielaabout 3 years ago

Amazing story, we need more!!! :D Could I give some ideas?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this with us! I look forward to when you start it up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Congrats!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 3 years ago

While I hate to see it end (even if we come back for a new season ;) some time in the future). Your attention to detail and developing the characters, in addition to your great humor timing has made this one of my favorite all time stories. While there are small changes that I would personally prefer, over all you did an excellent job. Because of course... you didnt write it for me personally ;)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will miss this series, look forward to more of your work! Especially love your character building, each character has grown so much and your talent for writing shows when you seem to almost effortlessly juggle multiple characters and personalities. 5 stars!

JackStraderJackStraderabout 3 years ago

Will wait for Book 2 in the future. Until then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When after twenty chapters, the only critique one has is “I wish that tagline wasn’t so misleading,” one can only say the author has done a fantastic job creating a great story. I’ve enjoyed every chapter so far.

I cannot wait to see if some of those things you have on the back burner are new stories, and seeing the second book begin will be a joy. For now, though, you have definitely earned that break. Take care of yourself and keep on doing your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like this story. Too many brainwashing stories give me the creeps but this one never did! Nobody was wronged or stolen or nonconsensual, it was all aboveboard (mostly) and the drama came from trying to conceal the ability as well as the interpersonal interactions between the three of them. Plus the ending was surprisingly wholesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is truly amazing. The writing, especially the dialogue, is impeccable. The characters are rich and the tale engaging. Of course, the whole package is also hot beyond belief. It has kept me eagerly awaiting each new part, coming back again and again through the last year.

I am grateful for your efforts in bringing this wonderful work to us, and I hope you return to it in the future, as it seems that there is so much more to tell. It was particularly satisfying in this chapter to finally see the domestic bliss of the enslaved Chelsea and Sophia.

Thank you again, and here's hoping you continue to write for a long time to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it the whole way through. Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love the story line. Thought that there were many avenues to be explored, disappointed that your done with the series for now but excited to see what’s next and eventual the return of the Vox.

masterbendder12masterbendder12about 3 years ago

What a wonderful conclusion that ties up loose ends and sets up questions for the future. It has been a pleasure (pun intended) to have been through this journey with you. You are an amazing writer with a great passion and consistency. You definitely deserve a break after crunching one fantastic chapter after another practically every month. We'll gladly wait for your return and whatever amazing stories you bring back. Hope you enjoy your break, have fun, stay safe.

PhineasPhineasabout 3 years ago
Very nice

Great wrap up! I was worried a couple of chapters back but you reined it in and took care of things. Looking forward to Veronica getting herself caught up in this too - albeit with somebody else as her Master. I'd recommend a change in course from most plotlines though - instead of rivals or some greater collection of mind controllers, maybe have Seb and the new guy become allies or form their own council of hypno-pervs or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How fantastic. I literally only checked this website for the Vox! I can't wait to see what else you do, and if you decide to take this into the future, where you take these characters. I hope you enjoy working on your other passion projects. I have seriously enjoyed this amazing work of yours! Thank you!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Great final chapter to the first book and glad it had the setup in it for book 2 and beyond look forward to more vox and seeing some of your other stories.

OneBrightSunOneBrightSunabout 3 years ago

Wow! That was my favorite story in the MC genre that I've read in years. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was exceptional. I'm said that there will be a break, but certainly will find time for a full readthrough in the near-future. Amazing work, and looking forward to where this story goes in the future! :)

TheSkrillaTheSkrillaabout 3 years ago

I found this story a couple months back on the "Random Stories" section, and I became, for lack of a better word, Enthralled ^_~. While I am eager for more of Seb and Chelsea and Sophia, I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s been a wild ride. Am very happy to hear of a continuation, and wish you the best in development on the personal side of that. (As a budding writer myself: this cannot be overstated.)

I look forward to your other works. May your style and creativity sprawl into new horizons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Just wow. This site needs more stories like this. Exceptional writing and a well developed plot, while still keeping that wonderful sexual tension. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Eagerly awaiting book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is completely amazing! I'm looking forwards immensely to book 2 and I'm gonna check out all your other works. Keep on writing!

lucasb22lucasb22almost 3 years ago

Amazing story, thank you for putting it out there for our pleasure

TxCeltTxCeltalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the great read!

Anxiously waiting for the next part, so here's hoping the muse takes up residence with you and allows you burn through those 'other ideas' post haste!

Nexte100Nexte100almost 3 years ago

Fantastic writing, but I'm sorry to say that the (almost casual) mention of polyamory - more specifically, relationships without Seb at the nexus of the relationship - completely turned me off. It's a shame too, because I feel you have something pretty great here. You've spent the previous 19 chapters building a story centered around dominance and possession (even at the cost of morality), which makes me really skeptical that Seb would be just fine with one of his thralls dating some girl that's not also his slave.

Overall, the story was great, but I really regret reading chapter 20. Tbh, I thought things wrapped pretty well at the end of 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was my first mind control book..... I really hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope u start book2 soon

BibliowhoreBibliowhoreover 2 years ago

Literally made an account here to comment and say I really enjoyed this series. First time I've read an erotica series in almost one sitting in about 5 years. Writing style and story were great.

As for people commenting they don't like the polyamory bit. Or rather the hint of Sophia maybe wanting to date someone out of the existing polycule. I don't agree that it turns me off. It does seem a touch possibly out of character for the existing relationship, but its also not something you forced as happening. You have a hint of where things could go. Its up in the air for if its going to be a new thrall member, secretly the new "villain" or a thrall of the antagonist for series 2. etc.

Anyways thank you for a wonderful read and fun storyline. I enjoyed my lazy morning in med reading.

Fishfucker69Fishfucker69over 2 years ago

This is hands down one of the most well written and captivating series, i pulled it all in one go, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just binged the whole series in a day. Couldn't stop reading. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been cursed to find this gem in November. Curse you and your erotic writing glory.

FlameVargasFlameVargasabout 2 years ago

I hope you come back someday and write Book II.

Burner1028Burner1028about 2 years ago

You nailed it, what a read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, awesome story. The erotic parts are well written and the plot was just so amazing! It was all i could do to not binge this in one day

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonabout 2 years ago

A top notch story with a good balance between story line and sex. Looking forward to book 2.

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanalmost 2 years ago

Best storey i have read on here so far. Amazing, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are no 5's in my world, at least most times. This time though, I'm making an exception. Fantastic story, put together beautifully! Waiting for book 2!

DominantAuthorDominantAuthorover 1 year ago

I see it's been over a year since you've written on here. Obviously, we're all hopeful for book 2, but even if we never get it, thx for the amazing story, and hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to that prude bellow keep the lesbo harem stuff in it's half the fun of having a harem watching them get it on with each other and then you.

FlameVargasFlameVargasover 1 year ago

Please come back and write Book II of this Masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are you plagiarizing, I read versions of this short story written in the world of Harry Potter written in 2018

SophieTurnerSophieTurnerover 1 year ago

It's a plagiarism, I read the story before it was published here. The story was created in 2018 and was published on the girl's blog and she read by the author on pornhub and youtube. I spoke to the author, she admitted that she doesn't have an account here and has never been posted here. user Merciless harasses the author, praises sexual violence and steals stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice plagiarizing Mesmerciless

entangleddanglesentangleddanglesover 1 year ago

If this story is plagiarized, I would appreciate actual evidence instead of accusations. I have not been able to find any versions of this story online other than ones also written by a Mesmerciless.

PereverssiukkeliPereverssiukkeliover 1 year ago

@entangleddangles

After searching the net for a while, I believe I have found the original story posted by someone called "pandorastories" on her blog. It can be found simply by searching her name. Weirdly enough I could only find the first five chapters, either on her blog or the harry potter fanfiction site where she also posted the story. And yes, the original is a harry potter fanfic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. 6 stars! Looking forward to Book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

after so much world building, the sex scene and the reward are not satisfying at all wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story waiting for follow up book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story line. Way to keep things interesting. Looking forward to the next chapters.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsabout 1 year ago

Ok so i can totally see Veronica pulling in someone dangerous before breaking down and asking to be enslaved with chelsea as penance. Zoe meanwhile gets Sophia between her legs, no mind control required but she gets told whats up

This series is ridiculously hot and also well characterized. Cant wait for more

TheEvilWithinTheEvilWithinabout 1 year ago

This is only my second comment on this site, but this story has blown me away completely. The author did an excellent job so far in creating these characters and the background behind them. The story and the plot keeps changing and continue to hold your interest and makes you so hooked as reading a book you can’t put aside. This is also a story that keeps you curious about the upcoming chapter, where the story is more important than the sex, especially with the mind control twist and the search on how to use it, when to use it and trying to use it without spilling too much energy...Who wouldn’t dream or fantasise to possess such powers ?!? But me personally, no matter if I would be a woman or a man, I prefer the other side...to become a slave and be dominated, to fulfill every possible demand and desire without the slightest hesitation, to passionately submitting myself deliberately and voluntarily, blindly trusting my master, even if that would imply being publicly exposed to people who know me...but that’s just my own fantasy.

The VOX has been an incredible and amazing journey so far and it makes you crave for more...if the following chapters are going to be as stunning and exciting,...this story will definitely be my most favourite one...a really great job and extremely addictive to read. Perfect job so far. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us... TheEvilWithin

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

You ended the story well, though l doubt you will ever extend it. You have been away a long time

But anyway, 5/5 for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing is a understatement! Perfection down to the last letter.

JMChicagoJMChicago11 months ago

Great story. I hope you come back to it one day.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

This was okay for me. I think It was more Sophie's stories than the MC and that she would have main a better main character. She started of shy like the MC but she had much better character development to me. Also, she pretty much had the most sexual encounters in the story (and sexual experience in general) and even has Zoey interested in her now. I think what I didn't like the most was how Sophie hurt the MC in the past then goes to college and even though she is supposedly still in love with him has all that sex with randos while the MC never grew or changed. I like the childhood best friends to lovers trope and her being slutty (in her own words) kind of ruined that effect. I also preferred Chelsea as the love interest, and I didn't like Sophie as much. Because while we get to know and like Chelsea since she pushes the protagonist forward, despite that, Sophie was always more important to the MC because of their history even though it was just this weird drama thing like a telenovela. Basically, I had a lot of expectations about this story and I'm kind of let down. I mean the MC didn't even lose his virginity till like chp 18 or so right? It would have been better to me if it hadn't been so repetitive and the author could have come up with other plot points to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Sniperking - Thanks for putting all of that into words in a way much better than I possibly could have. Chelsea was a much more intriguing and overall impactful character than the MC or Sophia themselves

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

Hoping life isn't being too hard one you but almost 2 years since last post.... hopeing you return and keep posting.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Well done! Very much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Disappointing to learn this is only book 1 but book 2 seems to be nowhere in sight. It was a fairly decent story though it took forever to pick up pace. It had numerous flaws, some minor, some major, but it was still overall a worthy read. It's a shame that in its current state there are a lot of open plot threads. Maybe one day book 2 will come and tie those up. It was interesting to see he finally fucked Chelsea here although I still wonder if he was her first. There's never mentions of any boyfriends except one guy in the past, presumably who she gave that one blowjob to before her mother made her humiliate and abandon him. It was stated that Veronica did help her out with "guy troubles" in the past when her mother didn't approve of someone, but that doesn't sound like much. I'm going to choose to believe she was a virgin (call me crazy) and Seb got her cherry. It makes it more special.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. You did an expert meld of porn and plot. I think the dynamic of the characters was fantastic. You seem to be a good writer even beyond erotica. I look forward to a book two.

WickedCitrusWickedCitrus4 months ago

Great story. Patiently anticipating more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some of us read this for the smut and like quick horny stories.

Second time ever that I end up getting very engrossed by the story that i caught myself often just reading, not doing my business during the plot parts. Good work, and know that I also praise your ample lexicon.

Anonaughty666Anonaughty6663 months ago

Easily one of my favorites. Great character development and very well thought out. Can't imagine how much time and effort went into this. Seriously great work.

drseaknightdrseaknight3 months ago

Thank you for a truly marvelous journey through the minds bodies and lives of interesting complex characters. The box itself having desires and motivations was an unexpected treat. Battles of wills internal and external were delightful and I couldn't stop reading your excellent thoughts. I look forward to seeing more of your work and sharing the next adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great read! Hope it's not over..

MasterN6845MasterN6845about 1 month ago

Almost 3 years to the day. Will we get book 2 soon? I could see this as a 2.99 Amazon book btw. Book 1 would do great

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708about 1 month ago

Loved it beginning to end and I'm eagerly waiting for Book 2!

5/5, easily, its quickly becoming one of my all time favorite series on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vox Dominus Series Info