All Comments on 'Voyage Into Manhood Ch. 03'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

This is such a great story! It feels so real to me! All the fear, emotions, and confusing feelings coming out, and being experienced by these two hot characters!

Being gay, having same sex attraction is not something many would choose! Yet so many have had to travel this very difficult sometimes lonely, always frustrating, confusing path!

Jacob while trying his best to do the right thing, (what society suggests is right) choosing the straight path, being married to a women, having a baby, he has no idea quite yet what a serious mistake he has already made! I'm not sure how this will ever work out for him, but he is not the first to go down this path! Nor will he be the last!

I lived this same lie for many years! I also chose the straight path, married a women, and with a lot of hard work, had two children! I loved her very much, but I was never physically attracted to her, so our sex life was never what it should have been, nor enjoyable for either of us, no matter how hard we tried!

Jacob's wife deserves the truth, and he deserves a chance to have what will allow him to be himself and possibly even find happiness! Being married to a women will never change that he is very likely gay! I don't believe there is a cure!! Certainly God could change us if he choose to, but in my entire life I know of no one that has been miraculously changed from gay to straight!

Eventually Jacobs inability to give his wife what she deserves and needs from him will destroy this marriage! At least that is how it all worked out for me after 17 years of marriage! I was never able to become straight, no matter how much I wanted to be!

I'm not sure what Jacob will choose to do, but I sure hope he will consider being honest with his wife, let the chips fall where they may, the sooner the better! After all they have now created a new life that they will both need to take care of no matter what happens between them! I also hope that somehow in time Jacob can be what Alex hopes for, but is afraid he will never have from Jacob! These two have something very powerful and special between them already! I don't want to see Alex get hurt, by getting to involved with a married Jacob! Seems like maybe it is to late for that already!

This whole situation with Jacob will get very complicated, and likely cause innocent people pain! I look forward to seeing how things play out with the next parts of this story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

shale1111shale1111over 3 years ago
Realistic

This is one of the best erotic stories I’ve ever read. Really delved into the characters. Plus, it got me sooooooofucking hard. Great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know this is fiction, but Gosh, these 2 aren’t being carful, especially after Jacob got caught snooping around the laptop. Ezekiel and Brad are already recently suspicious and long term corrupt. Why wouldn’t they plant a video or at least audio bug in the bedroom, try to get Alex’s phone and delete the video, blackmail Jacob, etc.

They could ruin the planned exposure pretty easily too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES