All Comments on 'Voyage Into Manhood Ch. 04'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of these two

Great story and would love to see what these two do next. Keep it going please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah. More of theses 2! And Chris hopefully being honest with his fiancé, what happens to Brad, and learning about what the 2 other older furious men do. For example, do they help expose more, get their home churches to stop referrals, stay with their wives, kids, and possible grandkids?

I’d like to give more credit to Alex’s father who tried to really invest in their relationship to build their road for the anticipated crucial conversation about SSA. He was far from perfect in Alex’s adolescence and we really are not told exactly what the hospital discussion entailed, but he did put forth a lot more effort than some parents who are aware their child may need extra love and help.

Sex is not the only thing that binds couples and families together and some choose to accept that they have SSA or Bi interests, accept themselves and choose stay right where they are because now that the guilt is mostly gone they (esp. if older) don’t want to mess up the multigenerational family. Some I’ve seen even discreetly help older kids or grandkids who they realize are in the same camp. There is fodder for quite a bit more creative fiction here author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES