Voyage of Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Izzy and Jessica depart on their anniversary cruise.
1.3k words
4.28
7.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool morning breeze blew through the open bedroom window as the sun rose above Fort Lauderdale. In the master bedroom of their four bedroom home on Las Olas Isles, Izzy and Jessica Smith slowly awoke from their sleep. Jessica turned to face her wife. They smiled at each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Happy anniversary, honey," Izzy said.

"Happy anniversary, baby," Jessica said, moving in and kissing Izzy's soft lips. "I can't believe it's been five years already!"

"Me, either," Izzy said, running her hand through Jessica's soft chocolate-brown hair. "Five amazing years. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," Jessica smiled, leaning in and kissing her wife again.

"Excited for our anniversary cruise?" Izzy asked.

"I can't wait!" Jessica replied excitedly. "I wish we could go to the cruise port now!"

"The boat doesn't leave until four, and they don't even start boarding til noon. I guess we could've packed this morning. Wanna shower then have anniversary smoothie?"

"Sounds perfect," Jessica said.

Jessica slid out of bed, and Izzy watched as she walked to the bathroom. Jessica was a lovely 32 year-old woman, standing 5'10" with a thin 120 pound frame. Her thin body gave the illusion her perky B-cup breasts were larger. Her long brown hair and hazel eyes added to her striking beauty. Izzy, by contrast, was 30 years old, 5'8", and had a curvier toned body as a result of her college volleyball days. She was bustier than Jessica, sporting D-cup breasts. Her shoulder-length blond hair and green eyes were a stunning combination, and Jessica often said Izzy's eyes were one of her favorite features.

Izzy got out of bed and walked to the bathroom once she heard the water running. She could never get over how spacious the bathroom was. It featured twin sinks and vanities, a soaking tub, and a large glass-enclosed shower. Izzy could see her gorgeous wife was already in the shower. She slid the door open.

"Hi," she smirked.

"Hi, sexy," Jessica said.

Izzy moved to her wife and pressed her lips to Jessica's. Jessica pulled her wife in, kissing her harder. She wrapped her arms around Izzy as their lips slid along each other. Izzy moaned and she felt Jessica's tongue along her lips. She opened her mouth and soon their tongues intertwined. Jessica moaned.

"You're so fucking sexy," Izzy moaned.

"So are you," Jessica replied.

Izzy's hands moved to her wife's perky, firm breasts. Jessica moaned as Izzy gently squeezed her breasts. Izzy lightly pinched Jessica's pink nipples.

"Fuck!" Jessica gasped.

She slid her hand down between Izzy's thighs. Now it was Izzy's turn to gasp as she opened her legs. Jessica's hand moved expertly along her smooth, shaved mound, caressing Izzy's swell.

"Yes!" Izzy moaned softly.

Izzy now moved her hand downward. Jessica instinctively opened her legs as Izzy's finger ran along her smooth pink slit. Jessica moaned into her wife's mouth. She spread Izzy open and gently ran her finger along the labia, eliciting a louder moan.

"Is this was you want?" Jessica asked in a whisper, pressing her thumb again Izzy's clitoris.

Izzy could only manage a whimper as waves of pleasure shot through her body. Jessica knew exactly how she liked to be kissed and touch. Jessica slowly moved her thumb in a counter-clockwise motion around Izzy's clit. Izzy grabbed onto Jessica, intense pleasure shooting through her.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" Izzy moaned. "My clit is throbbing!"

"I know," Jessica said. "I can feel it, and it's getting me so fucking wet!"

Jessica pressed slightly harder and moved her thumb a little faster. Izzy got louder with every passing minute as she neared her climax. She held tightly onto Jessica as her legs began to shake.

"Don't stop, Jess!" Izzy screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

Jessica's hand moved even faster now. Izzy felt like she was about to explode. Her legs began to shake violently. She couldn't hold on any longer.

"Fuck!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her pussy released.

She felt herself squirting all over the shower floor as her entire body shook with pleasure. She looked up into Jessica's eyes as she came, turning Jessica on even more than she already was. It wouldn't take much now for Izzy to make her cum. Izzy collapsed onto the floor; Jessica lowered her wife down.

"Are you okay, honey?" Jessica asked.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" Izzy replied, trying to catch her breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Jessica smirked.

"Now it's my turn. Back up against the wall, baby."

Izzy, still on her knees, moved to her wife. Jessica's legs were wide open. Izzy could see her pink swollen slit. She pressed her mouth against Jessica's pussy and gently sucked.

"Oh yes!" Jessica gasped.

Izzy stuck out her tongue and slid it up and down along Jessica's pussy, gently sucking her labia. Jessica grabbed Izzy's head. Izzy loved when her wife did that. That was the sign she was giving her wife exactly what she wanted.

"Yes, baby, eat my pussy," Jessica said, looking down at her sexy wife.

Izzy looked up submissively at Jessica as she continued to lick. Their eyes locked on each other. They said nothing, their eyes communicating their desires to each other. Izzy pressed her tongue inside Jessica's pussy. Jessica's head went back.

"Fuck, Izzy!" she yelled. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue!"

Izzy pushed her tongue deeper, Jessica's moans and yells getting louder with each thrust. Jessica was getting tighter and wetter; Izzy knew she was nearing her orgasm. She moved her mouth up and sucked Jessica's clit. Jessica let out a yelp and began to grind on her wife's face.

"Don't stop!" Jessica screamed. "Don't you fucking stop sucking my clit!"

Izzy sucked harder. Jessica lost it. She let out a final loud moan as she came hard in Izzy's waiting mouth. Izzy tasted her wife's sweet thick nectar as it filled her mouth. She swallowed hungrily, tasting every drop of Jessica's cum. Once Jessica's orgasm died away Izzy stood.

"Let's finish washing," Izzy suggested. "I really want a smoothie."

They finished showering and dried off. Izzy threw on a sports bra, tank top and shorts and headed downstairs to the kitchen to start the smoothie. A few minutes later Jessica entered the kitchen, wearing a cute pink t-shirt and short white pleated skirt.

"Cute outfit," Izzy said, handing Jessica a tall glass full of smoothie.

"Thanks, babe. You, too," Jessica said, taking a sip. "Oh damn, this is amazing! Orange-banana-pineapple?"

"Your favorite," Izzy said. "All fresh fruit, too."

"Thanks, baby," Jessica smiled, kissing her wife.

They finished their smoothies, and Jessica insisted on cleaning up the dishes. They went through their luggage again, making sure they had everything they wanted for their cruise. After what seemed like forever it was finally time to leave.

"Uber's here," Jessica said as the car pulled up.

They walked out, put their bags in the trunk, and were on their way to the cruise port. The drive took fifteen minutes. The driver helped them with their bags. They had already printed their tags and attached them to their luggage. They dropped the bags at the appropriate cart and entered the cruise terminal. Check-in had already begun. They waited in the queue.

"I can help who's next!" a check-in clerk called.

They walked to the counter and handed over their check-in papers and passports. The clerk took the papers, checked their passports, and handed them their Carnival "Sign and Sail" cards. They passed through the security checkpoint and walked up the gangway to board the ship.

Their ship for this voyage was Carnival Freedom. The cruise was a six day cruise with a stop in Grand Cayman and two ports of call in the Bahamas: Nassau and Freeport. They were informed upon boarding their rooms would be ready in about an hour. They headed up to the lido deck and grabbed some lunch.

"I can't believe we're finally here!" Izzy said excitedly.

"I know!" Jessica said. "This is going to be the best anniversary trip ever!"