Voyage of Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Izzy and Jessica begin their cruise.
1.2k words
4.39
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and Izzy finished their lunch and headed up to one of the ship's higher decks, anticipating the ship's departure. Precisely at 2pm the ship's horn blasted, signaling it was time to depart. Passengers applauded and waved as the Freedom maneuvered away from the dock and out to sea.

Once the ship was out to sea, Jessica suggested they go to their stateroom. They didn't have far to walk: their balcony stateroom was on the Lido Deck. They walked down the hallway, Izzy slid the card in the reader, and they entered the room. The signature Carnival towel animal - today a swan - was waiting on the bed, along with a full cruise itinerary, and their luggage was set next to the closet. They unpacked their clothes and looked over the itinerary.

"Mandatory muster drill soon," Jessica said. "Then I should think we tour the ship."

"Sounds good to me," Izzy said.

They reported to their assigned evacuation area. A safety officer gave them the half-hour briefing, detailing what to do in case of an emergency. Everyone listened, somewhat impatiently, wanting to get back to their vacation. Izzy and Jessica had purposely stayed toward the back of the group, their backs almost against the hull. Izzy grabbed Jessica's ass and rubbed it; Jessica returned the favor. Finally the meeting ended.

"Oh my god, I thought that meeting would never end!" Izzy said.

"Right!" Jessica agreed. "How many times can you tell people how to evacuate a ship? Let's go take the grand tour."

They worked their way from the top of ship down. They went deck by deck, exploring each area of the ship. They toured the various bars and the walked through the casino, which wouldn't be open until the ship was in international waters. They found the main performance lounge where they would take in the nightly shows. They found their dining room - the Chic Dining Room - located mid-ship on Decks 3 and 4. They walked to the aft lounge, where comedians and nightly karaoke would take place. They finally made their way to the main lobby, the Atrium, where a jazz group was performing.

"Wanna get some drinks?" Izzy asked.

"Sure," Jessica replied.

Izzy walked to the bar and orders two margaritas. She watched as the bartender prepared the drinks. Once the bartender had put on the finishing touches she handed the drinks to Izzy. Izzy thanked her and took the drinks to where Jessica was sitting. They sipped their drinks and talked, discussing what they wanted to do the rest of the day. Izzy suggested some mini-golf; Jessica suggested lounging by the pool.

Seeing that the two pool areas were packed, they headed up to the Sports Deck. The mini-golf course, surprisingly, was relatively clear. They each selected a putter and ball; Izzy chose a sky blue golf ball, Jessica a pink one. The game didn't take long. It was only a nine-hole course. Jessica won by three strokes, her two holes-in-one aiding in her victory.

"Good game," Izzy said. "Although I still think you cheated."

"Whatever," Jessica laughed.

She pulled Izzy to her and kissed her firmly on the mouth. Izzy nearly melted in her wife's embrace as their lips pressed together. Their kissing became more intense. Izzy wanted to lay Jessica down and make love to her right here and now. Then she remembered they were on a ship full of people. She pulled away. Jessica knew exactly what Izzy was thinking.

"Later, my love," she smiled, brushing the hair from Izzy's face.

"I can't wait," Izzy smiled back.

"What should we do now?"

"It is almost dinner time," Jessica replied. "We could go shower and change."

"I thought you'd never ask," Izzy said.

They quickly made their way back to their stateroom. Once inside with the door shut and locked, Izzy pushed her wife against the wall. They began making out like they were in high school. Soon Izzy's tongue was in Jessica's mouth. Jessica moaned into Izzy's mouth, making Izzy very wet.

"Arms up, baby," Izzy whispered.

Jessica lifted her arms, and Izzy lifted her t-shirt off, revealing a sexy pink lace bra. Izzy reached behind her wife and within seconds the bra was on the floor. Then it was Jessica's turn. Soon Izzy's tank top and bra had joined Jessica's shirt and bra on the floor.

"Get on the bed," Izzy commanded. "And bend over."

"Yes, ma'am," Jessica replied seductively.

She moved to the bed and bent over, hiking her ass up in the air.

"Like this, baby?" Jessica asked.

"Perfect," Izzy said, getting behind Jessica. "Open your legs, baby."

Jessica opened legs, giving Izzy the perfect view of her swollen pink pussy. Izzy positioned herself behind Jessica and thrust. Jessica nearly yelped as she felt herself being penetrated.

"What the...?"

"I bought a new strapon, baby," Izzy said. "You like it?"

"I love it," Jessica said. "Now fuck me hard!"

Izzy began to thrust deep and hard into her wife. Izzy held Jessica's hips as she fucked her wife. Jessica couldn't help but moan with each thrust, the thick dildo stretching her pussy. She put her head down on the bed, totally submitting to Izzy.

"Yeah, take it," Izzy groaned, the movement of the strapon stimulating her clitoris.

Izzy gently smacked Jessica's ass as she thrust the dildo all the way into her pussy.

"Fuck!" Jessica screamed.

"Shhh," Izzy said.

Jessica pulled a pillow over, burying her face in it. The strapon felt so good, and Izzy knew just how she liked it. Izzy began to thrust slower, making sure to hit Jessica's g-spot. Jessica screamed into the pillow, her pussy soaking wet and pulsing. Izzy could feel herself building, too. She began to thrust faster.

"Fuck me, Izzy!" Jessica screamed into her pillow.

Jessica clenched the bed sheets.

"Yes, take my cock, baby!" Izzy moaned.

Jessica clenched the sheets harder, her knuckles nearly white. Izzy could hear her wife moaning her name into the pillow. Izzy was so close to orgasm; her pussy was throbbing and practically dripping. Jessica turned her head.

"Fuck me as hard as you can, honey!" Jessica moaned out.

"With pleasure," Izzy smirked.

She pulled Jess's long brown hair hard. Jess's head went back. She bounced back on Izzy.

"Fuck yes!" she moaned. "I'm so fucking close!"

Izzy held Jessica's hair with both hands as she thrust as fast and hard and deep as she could. Her clit was pounding.

"I'm gonna cum, Jess!" she moaned loudly.

"Me, too!"

Izzy pushed the dildo all the way into Jess; it sent her over the edge. Jessica let out a final scream. Izzy watched as her wife gushed, her cum squirting all over the dildo and squirting onto the bed. Seeing her wife orgasm was too much. Izzy came hard, soaking the strapon harness, the cum dripping onto the bed. Both women collapsed onto the bed.

"That was so fucking hot," Jessica said, out of breath.

"Yeah," Izzy said, also gasping for air.

"Ready to get a shower and go to dinner?"

Izzy nodded and removed the strapon, washing it off and putting it away. They showered, making sure to clean thoroughly. After their shower they dried their hair and chose their outfits for dinner. Izzy chose a cute light blue strapless sundress, Jessica choosing a long flowing flower print skirt and a nice white sleeveless top.

They put on their sandals and headed down the hall. The lido area was crowded; it would be hard to find a table just for themselves. They got their food and luckily a four-person table had just opened up. They sat down.

"I'm starving," Jessica said.

"Me, too," Izzy said. "We worked up quite an appetite."