Voyage of Lust Pt. 04

Story Info
Izzy and Jess in Nassau.
4.9k words
4.57
4.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica awoke first the next morning, the sun streaming in through their balcony window. She kissed her wife softly on the lips to wake her, then headed to the bathroom to shower. Izzy stirred, her eyes fluttered open, and she looked out their window. They were in port -- today was Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas -- and their ship had docked alongside another cruise ship, this one being from Royal Caribbean.

"Good morning, love," Jessica said, stepping naked from the bathroom.

"Hi, baby," Izzy smiled. "All done in there?"

"Yep," Jessica said. "Your turn."

"See you in a few."

Ten minutes later Izzy emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her curvy body. Jessica walked to her and smirked, pulling the towel off her body.

"Mmm, much better," Jessica said.

Izzy smiled, biting her lower lip and blushed slightly.

"Still horny from last night?" Izzy asked.

"Very much," Jessica said. "I hope we run into that redhead today."

"Me, too. We should get dressed and go get breakfast. I want as much time to explore Nassau today as we can get. What time is our excursion?"

Jessica looked at their tickets laying on the vanity; their excursion was in an hour, and the ship was in port until 6pm. They had chose a sightseeing tour by jeep, with lunch and free time at the beach. They picked out their clothes and got dressed quickly. Over her swimsuit, Izzy chose a loose light yellow top, slightly see-through, and a cute pair of shorts. Jessica chose a cute white skirt and fusia tank top over her swimsuit. They put on comfortable sandals, grabbed their backpacks, and headed down the hall to get some food.

They ate quickly, eager to explore their first destination. They headed down to the lower decks, following the crowd. Finally they stepped onto Bahamian ground. The saw the sign for the Jeep excursion and followed the people making their way there. They handed their tickets to their guide.

"Hey," a voice said.

Jessica and Izzy both turned to see the hot redhead from the previous night. She looked cute in her tight shorts and black cami. Her purple halter top swimsuit was visible underneath her cami. Both Jess and Izzy eyed her body.

"Hey again," Izzy smiled. "You going on the Jeep tour, too?"

"Yeah," the redhead replied. "Didn't think I'd see you guys again."

"Well we are all on a ship together," Jessica laughed. "Odds are we'd run into each other a couple times. So, are you riding with anyone?"

"Not yet," the redhead answered.

"You're welcome to ride with us," Izzy offered nervously.

"I'd love to!" the redhead said.

Izzy and Jessica both felt a wave of excitement as the redhead accepted their invitation. They definitely wanted to get to know her more. Despite being happily married, Izzy and Jessica were always open to having fun with other women. And this redhead was certainly someone they wanted to have fun with.

"Okay, everyone who's here for the Jeep tour, please listen!" the guide called out.

Everyone listened as the Bahamian guide explained the rules of the road and gave a brief overview of the tour.

"Now, here in the Bahamas we drive on the left-hand side of the road," the guide said in her Caribbean accent. "So you'll need to choose someone who's a good driver. Four passengers per vehicle. One of the Jeeps will only have three people in it due to the number of people signed up for this tour. Who's going to have the three people?"

"Here!" Jessica shouted, raising her hand immediately.

"Very good," the guide said. "You three will be in the last Jeep. Do you have a driver?"

"We do!" Izzy said loudly.

"Okay then, let's get to our vehicles, and we'll get going."

Everyone walked to their assigned vehicles. Izzy, Jessica, and the redhead walked to the very last Jeep in the convoy, a pretty teal. Izzy got in on the driver's side, Jessica in the back; she insisted the redhead take the passenger seat.

"Ok, everyone, we're going to do a check to make sure all our radios work properly," the guide's voice said, coming from the radio on the dashboard. "You'll notice each Jeep has a number. When I call your number, say 'here' if you can hear me. If I don't hear from you, then we have a problem."

The guide called out the vehicle numbers one by one, each vehicle answering affirmative that they could hear her. Finally it was their turn.

"Jeep Seven," they heard.

"Here," the redhead replied.

"Very good," the guide said. "Let's go!"

The vehicles roared to life as they pulled away from the cruise port. They drove around the city, the guide pointing out various points of interest. Between talking points the women talked and got to know each other a little.

"I don't think we've formally met," Izzy said. "I'm Izzy, and this is my wife Jessica."

"I'm Emily," the redhead said. "Nice to finally actually meet you."

"Same here," Jessica said. "So where are you from?"

"Originally from Pittsburgh. I live in Atlanta now."

"Oh, cool," Izzy said. "We live in Fort Lauderdale. I'm originally from Myrtle Beach."

"I am from Cleveland," Jessica said.

"Wow," Emily said. "How'd you two meet?"

"At a wedding," Jessica replied. "I was the photographer, and Izzy did the catering."

"Aw, that's so romantic," Emily said. "Was it love at first sight."

"Not really," Jessica said. "Just the fact that we kept running into each other at events. We realized fate had brought us together."

"That's awesome," Emily said as they turned onto the main highway.

"What about you?" Izzy asked. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope," Emily said. "Single. Just haven't found the right one yet I guess."

"Well, he or she is out there waiting," Izzy smiled. "And when they find you, they're going to be very lucky."

Emily's heart began to beat a little faster in hear chest. It was clear Izzy was flirting. She kind of liked it, but wasn't sure if Jessica was okay with it nor how she felt about it.

"So what do you do for work?" Emily asked. "You mentioned you do catering and photography?"

"Yep," Izzy answered. "I have my own catering company, called Izzy-National. We cater all kinds of events and have an international menu. Just depends on how much customers are willing to pay."

"I am a freelance professional photographer," Jessica said. "I pretty much work from home. I've done everything from family and wedding photos to National Geographic."

"That's cool!" Emily said. "Do you both travel a lot?"

"I don't travel that much," Izzy said. "Sometimes it's required. Most of my business stays in Florida."

"All depends on the assignment," Jessica said. "What do you do?"

"I work for the CDC," referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, headquartered just outside Atlanta, Georgia.

"So you're a doctor?" Jessica asked.

"I am a pediatrician yes," Emily said. "But immunology is my specialty."

"You must get paid pretty damn good," Izzy said.

"Yeah, it's a good living, aside from worrying about the small germs that could potentially eradicate life as we know it," Emily giggled.

"Well, thanks for helping keep us safe," Jessica laughed.

"So, kind of random question," Emily said. "Why'd you choose Izzy to drive?"

"I spent two years living in London while I was at culinary school," Izzy said. "You either learn to drive, walk, or take the underground."

"You've been to London?" Emily asked, slightly jealous. "I've always wanted to go there!"

"Me, too," Jessica said. "Hoping she'll take me one day."

"We'll get there, honey," Izzy smiled. "It's an amazing city. You'd love it."

They continued driving, now along the main highway traveling out of the city. The guide continued pointing out various historical sites. The women just ignored the guide for the most part, chatting about this and that, Izzy driving where the other Jeeps went. Finally they approached the beach.

"This will be our lunch stop and beach break," the guide announced into the radio.

Izzy parked the Jeep next to the others. The three women exited the vehicle and walked with the other tourists to a tent that had been erected near the beach. They guide explained the menu: jerk chicken sandwiches -- either whole breast or pulled -- potato salad, pasta salad, macaroni salad, french fries, fruit salad, mixed greens salad with all the fixings, and assorted cookies for dessert. Various bottled drinks, including alcohol, were available to drink.

"It all looks so good!" Emily said.

"It does," Jessica agreed.

They filled their plates and found some chairs to sit it. Izzy offered to go back and get drinks. She grabbed herself and Jess diet sodas; Emily said she preferred a beer. Izzy returned with the drinks.

"So, have you been on a cruise before?" Emily asked.

"On our honeymoon," Jessica replied.

"Just a short four day cruise to Mexico," Izzy added. "You?"

"A long time ago with my family when I graduated college," Emily said. "We came here to the Bahamas. It's just as lovely as I remember."

"It certainly is," Izzy said, glancing at Emily.

Emily picked up on the seemingly offhand compliment. She'd never had another woman flirt with her before. She felt her face flushing. While she'd never had another woman flirt with her like this before she certainly didn't mind it. She'd always considered herself to be straight but open to the possibility of being with women, and Izzy and Jessica were certainly both very attractive women.

They finished their food, their bellies full. They checked their watches; they had a little over an hour to swim before it was time to head back to the ship. This time Emily took the initiative.

"Shall we take the plunge?" Emily asked, peeling off her top, revealing a sexy purple halter top bikini.

Emily then pulled her athletic shorts off, revealing purple thong bottoms. Both Izzy and Jessica felt their pussies moisten instantly. Izzy bit her lower lip as she felt her mound swell.

"Damn, she's so fucking hot," she whispered in Jess's ear.

Jessica also felt herself becoming quite aroused. She pulled off her tank top and skirt, a sexy green bikini underneath. Then it was Izzy's turn. Under her yellow top and shorts was a sexy light blue strapless swimsuit that laced up the sides. She could feel Emily's eyes on her.

"I hate tan lines," Izzy said, eyeing Emily's body.

"Don't we all?" Jessica laughed, also unable to take her eyes off Emily.

"Last one in buys drinks after dinner!" Izzy shouted, running towards the water.

"Hey, no fair!" Jessica called after her, running.

Emily chased after them. Despite being behind Jessica won the race to the beach. Emily arrived at the water's edge and dove right in. The water felt nice and cool in the hot Atlantic sun. As she was about to dive in Izzy came up out of the water. She must've been cold because her nipples were visibly hard underneath her swimsuit. Emily now felt herself becoming excited. She definitely wanted to get to know Izzy and Jessica better.

"Wanna a play a game?" someone called.

The three women moved towards the rest of the group. Some of the beach-goers were playing chicken.

"Wanna join?" someone asked.

"Sure!" Jessica shouted.

"Jess, up on my shoulders!" Izzy yelled.

Izzy knelt in the water as her wife climbed onto her shoulder. A handsome black man offered to put Emily on his shoulders, and she accepted. When they were ready someone shouted, "Go!" Emily and Jessica maneuvered, trying to knock each other off their partner's shoulders. Emily and Jessica bumped into each other, grabbing each other in their efforts to unseat the other.

"Come on, Jess, knock her off!" Izzy shouted.

"Not if I can help it!" Emily laughed.

Jessica reached in several times, trying to grab Emily's arms but missing, "accidentally" grabbing Emily's amazing breasts a few times. Jessica swore she felt Emily cop a feel a few times, too. Finally, Emily got a hold of Jessica's arms and pulled, causing Jess to lose her balance. She tumbled off Izzy and into the cool water.

"Let's switch partners!" Emily said. "Izzy let's team up!"

The black guy and another guy teamed up.

"Izzy, you're on top," Emily said.

Izzy's pussy, which had calmed down, swelled at those words. She climbed atop Emily's shoulders, and the fight began. It was all Izzy could do to stay focused. Emily's head moving between her legs made her extremely wet; she just hoped Emily couldn't tell. The competition intensified; Emily's head was now rubbing right on Izzy's throbbing clit. Izzy could barely focus. Emily moved her head back, pressing hard against Izzy's crotch. It was too much.

"Shit!" Izzy squealed as she came, losing her balance in the process and falling from Emily's shoulders.

Her orgasm continued as she landed in the water. She could feel per pussy throbbing hard. Finally it subsided and she surfaced. Emily pulled her up and held up her hand for a high five. Izzy high-fived her, hoping and praying she hadn't felt the orgasm.

"That was an intense one!" Jessica commented. "Good job, ladies!"

Deciding they'd had enough the women got out and headed to their seats to allow themselves time to dry a bit before driving back to the pier. They were informed there were plenty of drinks still available. They each grabbed one and took a seat in the sun. They spent the next fifteen minutes drying. Then it was time to go. They put their clothes on over their swimsuits, grabbed their bags, and headed back to the Jeep.

The drive back to the pier didn't take long at all. Before they knew it they were back at the port. They climbed out and applauded the guide for her efforts. The drive back had been quiet, the women just enjoying the sun, breeze, and company. Izzy wondered if either Emily or Jess had been able to tell what had happened earlier. Since neither said anything she decided not to worry about it.

"That was a lot of fun!" Jessica said.

"It really was!" Emily agreed. "Thanks for letting me tag along!"

"Our pleasure!" Izzy said. "Wanna go shopping before we go back aboard?"

"Why not?" Emily said.

They perused the various tourist shops near the port. They took their time, browsing in all the shops before making their selection. Emily purchased a t-shirt and a tumbler with a map of the Bahamas on it. Izzy and Jessica each purchased a mug -- Izzy loved collecting mugs of everywhere they went -- and some beach hats, along with some spray-on sunscreen.

"Never can be over-prepared," Izzy said.

They walked by a small hut selling conch fritters.

"Anyone hungry?" Izzy asked.

"Sure," Jessica and Emily replied.

Izzy placed three orders of conch fritters, and Emily handed the cook some cash.

"Aw, thanks!" Izzy said. "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," Emily smiled. "To say thanks for today."

Izzy just smiled, looking shyly at Emily. The cook handed them their conch fritters along with a small container of sauce to dip them in.

"I love conch fritters," Izzy said, putting emphasis on the word "love". "They don't need the sauce at all."

Emily took a bite of her fritter.

"Holy crap, these are amazing!" she said.

"Right!" Jessica agreed. "Sometimes Izzy makes these at home. They're always a treat!"

They took their time with the fritters, savoring every bite as they continued walking along the streets and shops. Once the fritters were gone they made their way back to the ship. They joined the long queue of passengers waiting to board. As they waited Jessica whispered something to Izzy; Izzy nodded her head in consent. They scanned their cards and boarded.

They made their way upstairs to the main lobby. A small jazz ensemble -- piano, bass, drums, and clarinet -- was entertaining several guests. They found some seats and rested their tired feet.

"What a day!" Emily said. "Thanks again for letting me hang out with you!"

"No problem!" Jessica said. "We're really glad we got to meet you."

Emily blushed slightly.

"Same here," Emily said.

"If it's not too forward," Jessica said. "We were wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner? We have late dining in the Chic Dining Room."

"Same here!" Emily said. "I'd love to!"

"Ok, we'll see you later," Izzy said. "Meet outside the dining room?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

Izzy leaned in and hugged Emily, then it was Jessica's turn. They split up and headed their separate ways. Emily was off to the Promenade Deck; Izzy and Jessica decided to go back to their room and sit on their balcony and relax. Upon entering the room they peeled their clothes and swimsuits off. Izzy started the shower; Jessica joined her.

"Hi babe," Jessica smirked, her body pressed to Izzy's.

"Hi, sexy," Izzy said. "You looked so fucking hot in your bikini. You had me all wet."

"Mmmm," Jessica said. "You looked hot, too. So did Emily."

"Yes she did. She's very sexy. She had me all wet."

"Same here. I'm so fucking horny."

Izzy reached between her wife's legs.

"Fuck!" Jessica moaned as she felt Izzy's finger inside her.

"Damn, honey, you are so wet!"

"Told you she got me wet!" Jessica moaned.

Izzy lost all control. She fingered her wife faster. Jessica leaned back against the wall, her moans getting louder. Izzy put her hand over Jessica's mouth.

"Yes, cum, Jess!" Izzy whispered. "Gush on my fingers!"

"Fuck!" Jessica screamed into Izzy's hand.

Her moans became louder as Izzy's fingers moved faster, probing deeper. Izzy found Jess's g-spot and began massaging it. Jessica's eyes rolled back, and her legs began to quiver. She screamed into Izzy's hands.

"Quiet!" Izzy commanded.

"I...I can't!"

"Then cum!"

"Yes!" Jessica screamed. "Fuck me!"

"Oh you want me to fuck you, baby?" Izzy asked.

Jessica nodded her head.

Izzy pushed three fingers into Jessica. Jessica's eyes went wide as she felt herself being stretched wide open. She looked intently into Izzy's eyes. Izzy was practically dripping with pleasure. She shoved her fingers as deep as she good into Jessica.

"FUUUCK!" Jessica yelled.

Izzy felt her wife's pussy release, her juices gushing. Izzy pulled her fingers out, and Jessica soaked the shower floor. Jessica's legs were quivering. She looked at Izzy, her eyes now burning with lust. She pushed Izzy back against the shower wall and dropped to her knees. She pushed her wife's legs wide open.

"What the...?" Izzy asked.

"I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard!" Jessica said.

She stuck her tongue out and pushed it into Izzy's slit.

"Shit!" Izzy yelped.

Jessica fucked her wife's pussy with her tongue, pushing deep.

"Oh yes, baby, don't stop!" Izzy moaned.

"Not until you cum in my mouth baby!" Jessica groaned.

Jessica pushed her tongue deeper, flicking inside Izzy's pussy. Izzy's head went back. She grabbed Jessica's head and pushed it against her and began to grind against her mouth. She looked down at her wife. Their eyes met. They looked at each other with total passion and lust.

"Yes, suck my pussy!" Izzy whimpered, grinding faster.

Her clit moved against Jessica's tongue, sending chills up her entire body. She shook as pleasure shot through her. Jessica was totally submitting to her now. This turned Izzy on even even more. She ground her mound against Jessica's mouth even faster. Jessica's tongue hit her clit faster.

"Yesss," Izzy moaned.

Jessica lifted an arm, using it to hold her wife in place. She sucked hard on Izzy's throbbing clitoris. Izzy lost it.

"Shit!" she screamed as her orgasm hit hard.

Jessica opened her mouth and was rewarded with her wife's sweet warm juices. She licked Izzy's slit, getting as much of her cum as she could into her mouth. Izzy's orgasm seemed to last forever. Jessica drank down all her lover's sweet cum. Finally Izzy finished. Jessica pulled her in, and they kissed hard. Izzy could taste herself on Jess's lips. She loved the taste. They kissed for several minutes, then their lips finally parted.

12